It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Is there something wrong with the way I am being skeptical compared to how birthers do it?

No. Unfortunately it is the same.
edit on 30-4-2011 by 2gd2btru because: removed bracket

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well, great!! Now can we all agree and demand an investigation? I mean common no one knows whether they are coming or going now, but one thing I think we should all be able to admit is that there should be some clarification on the whole matter! If you feel that he is legit or not, it is worth finding out for sure, for the sake of our country, don't you think? Would you let a child molester babysit for your daughter or son if they were accused of being a child molester? Even if there was no proof? Would you be comfortable in taking that chance? ANY question of his past should be looked into at this point!!!4

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
FINAL WARNING: READ THIS

Despite several previous requests, some members have persisted in discussing subjects other than the actual topic of this thread, which is:

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

It is NOT what people think about "birthers", John McCain, Ronald Reagan, political parties, whether questioning President Obama's eligibility is a waste of time, nor is this a venue for labeling members as racists because of their views on this topic.

As previously explained, attempts to derail the discussion constitute trolling and will be dealt with accordingly, including removal of posts and suspension of posting privileges as necessary.

Other subjects are appropriate for other threads. Any further attempts to disrupt this thread will be at odds with our efforts to keep it on topic.

Once again, the topic is: Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

Whether you agree, disagree or are uncertain, your comments on the topic, along with any supporting evidence you wish to provide, are welcome.

Anything else is off-topic, and posting off-topic commentary in this thread after a final warning is highly inadvisable. From here on out, it's all direct action.

Thanks to everyone who has stayed on topic and not required this reminder.

You're the best.

NOTE: As always, anyone who disagrees with anything I've posted here is welcome to send me a U2U or ALERT this post for staff review if you believe I am acting in violation of the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use. I promise I won't take it personally. However, do not argue with or comment on moderator action in this thread. Thanks. -- M

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

edit on 30-4-2011 by backinblack because: read the off topic warning..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by yeSyeSyall

Could you explain a little more about how the OP could have made it look fake? On purpose? Or something that could have happened accidentally when he opened it? A few graphic designers posted here saying that in their opinion it was fake. I think It would be helpful to hear another point of view from someone in the same field.
Thanks

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I too am hoping to hear from some more people that are more familiar with these applications and software. Specifically it would be great to hear from someone that actually uses/has used the scanners that are supposed to have been used or just these techniques or something. To me hearing the testimony of people saying its not adding up due to so and so layer etc is pretty convincing.

I think it is easy to get caught up in the why,how,and when but actually none of that matters until we know for certain the what. So right away people say its faked due to the anomilies found but then we are told software can do that automatically but then again told no it can't do the things done to this particular document (the rotating and different colors etc).

So forgetting why its done, who did it, or when. Was it done on purpose or on accident? Is anyone able to refute the video discussing the rotations and color codes with something more substantial?

Do we know exactly what kind of scanners and copiers and computers are used at the agency that was supposed to have done this? Like for instance do all Hawaii govt. Agencies/buildings are contracted to use Toshiba only or something like that.

Implications and consequences aside this is very interesting story.
edit on 4/30/2011 by sputniksteve because: specificity

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
It's now official. The long form document supplied to the White House was NOT photocopied but computer-generated. The Star Advertiser has set the record straight:

"Original forms from the time of birth are used to produce computer-generated documents recognized as official birth certificates in the state of Hawaii."

Full story here:
www.staradvertiser.com...

I came to the opposite conclusion after reading the above linked article.

From the Star Advertiser:

"Original forms from the time of birth are used to produce computer-generated documents recognized as official birth certificates in the state of Hawaii.

Obama's personal attorney, Judith Corley, showed up at the Health Department on Monday and paid $10 for the first certified copy of the state's original certificate and $4 for the second copy.

"The exception made in this case to provide President Obama with a copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth was done according to the letter of the law," Attorney General David Louie said in a statement. "Director Fuddy exercised her legal authority in a completely appropriate manner in this unique circumstance. "

--------

It seems to me they are claiming they did in fact make a photocopy of the original, not a computer generated document. That is the "exception made", not that they released the long-form, but that they released a copy, not a computer generated abstract. The "exception made" in this case was to provide President Obama with a "copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth".

The Hawaii Attorney General is saying that the Health Department had appropriately broken protocol ("made an exception") because of the unusual controversy surrounding Obama's BC and provided a "copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth", not a computer generated abstract as would normally be the case, and which already had been released.

The specific exception made was to the following from the article:

"Original forms from the time of birth are used to produce computer-generated documents recognized as official birth certificates in the state of Hawaii."

So we see that the alleged computer manipulation of the copy of the original likely happened after it left the Hawaii Health Department with Obama's personal attorney, Judith Corley.
edit on 30-4-2011 by Elbereth because: only human

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

This thread is chock full of that type of info, although not to the degree of specificity you are rightfully hoping to see. Happy hunting.

edit on 30-4-2011 by Elbereth because: accuracy

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Elbereth

First off in reply to your post regarding the magazine article I totally agree with your supposition that in fact the exception made was the copying of the original and not just a computer generated one. In fact I remember someone talking on the radio about the legality of the release and how they weren't supposed to do what they did. I can't believe no one has thought of this at least that I have read. Good friggen work!

Second in reply to my post I have read most of this thread actually and haven't seen any conclusion on the anomolies or the info on what was used for a copier/scanner etc. It is a mighty long thread though so I could have missed it.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Personally I think the Health Department supplied copy was scanned and manipulated in Photoshop or perhaps Photoshop and Illustrator on a MAC. No OCR. It didn't of necessity go into a layout program like Illustrator, but some people use these two programs together almost seamlessly. Myself, I could have easily created a far more convincing document in Photoshop alone.

We need to know who KARREN is in the meta-data. Below is my guess.

Karen Richardson, Associate Director, Office of Public Engagement

I am far left politically but truth needs to be our first principle, "though the heavens fall." I used to think Birthers were off of their nut, but this Obama "original" BC has hit me like a sledgehammer to the forehead. I am really hoping I have just chased a chimera down the rabbit hole with a lot of others and am proven to be wrong.

edit on 30-4-2011 by Elbereth because: clarity

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join