It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 2gd2btru

With all due respect, can you please explain why West's name and only West's name would be the one on line 19a? Perhaps you have some knowledge of this that I do not so I hope you can help me out.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

It was reported in 2009 that there was a conversation in which the doctor that delivered President Obama was Dr. Rodney T. West. Now in April of 2011 we see the birth certificate and he isn't the doctor. David A. Sinclair was the doctor. I just don't understand why no one from President Obama's office never made sure the 2009 information was correct. I have taken it as a fact for 2 years, thus easily discounting those arguing over a birth certificate. And now I find out the information they used to convince me to ignore the situation was never true.

edit on 30-4-2011 by 2gd2btru because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I found this rather interesting as long as we are talking about stories old ladies apparently recall or should
Ivalee Sinclair, widow of Dr. David Sinclair who delivered President Obama: 'I had no idea'

Obama was one of the 10,000 babies the doctor delivered between 1960 and 1988, she said.

"That is his signature and I have many pieces of paper with his signature on it and I'd be happy to show them to anyone who questions it. But that is his signature," Sinclair said.

A proud Obama supporter, Sinclair said she doubts the birth certificate will end the debate.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2gd2btru

My post is on the bottom of page 93. You might have missed it.

That is the one I am responding to. I asked what line. You responded with which line. I am now asking why.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I am slow at posting. Look up and you will see my last post.

I know that the signature is that of David A. Sinclair. I have seen his signature on other documents and it matches. But it was a shock to see it wasn't the name we were led to expect on the document.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 2gd2btru

Let me try asking this again.

Why should I expect to see the name West on line 19a?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Apparently you didn't read the articles. Oh well. It was reported in Jan. 2009 right before the inauguration that Ms. Nelson remembered a conversation from 1961 with Dr. Rodney T. West who said he delivered a baby named Barack Hussein Obama, and now a different doctor's name appears on the birth certificate. Line 19a. I guess I can't believe the reports from 2009. I was excited back then because it verified for me that there was much ado about nothing concerning the need to see a BC.

Now?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Apparently you didn't read the articles. Oh well. It was reported in Jan. 2009 right before the inauguration that Ms. Nelson remembered a conversation from 1961 with Dr. Rodney T. West who said he delivered a baby named Barack Hussein Obama, and now a different doctor's name appears on the birth certificate. Line 19a. I guess I can't believe the reports from 2009. I was excited back then because it verified for me that there was much ado about nothing concerning the need to see a BC.

Now?

I read them. I guess what you are not understanding is what I am asking you. Is it not possible that more than one doctor was involved in that birth? You have an old lady's story. So do I. They do not necessarily contradict each other though. Do you have any stories that expressly claim that she was only seen by one attending physician?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Right now I am disappointed. A's are coming up E's concerning so much surrounding this topic. I was really hoping this administration would be different. I am still holding out for some reasonable answers.

I didn't post to argue. I posted looking for reasonable. I was hoping someone else remembered this report and maybe a rebuttal or a retraction. Two delivery doctors? Seriously? Two dead delivery doctors? Interesting. Afterbirther, have a great day. Your name states your bias.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I didn't post to argue. I posted looking for reasonable. I was hoping someone else remembered this report and maybe a rebuttal or a retraction. Two delivery doctors? Seriously? Two dead delivery doctors? Interesting. Afterbirther, have a great day. Your name states your bias.

I am not arguing anything. I never once said you were wrong about anything, did I? I have not tried to be oppositional in any way shape or form. You supplied an annecdote. Some woman says some man said.... I supplied another story from another old woman who said her husband is the guy on the BC. As far as both being dead? Are you actually saying that dying at the age of 98 is suspicious? I am sorry that genuine curiosity is so cage rattling but I am just asking questions. I guess only birthers get to ask questions. So sorry.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Yes, you supplied a woman who said her husband never talked about his job, and she found out by the name on the BC of his delivery. Your woman learned of the truth the same as I did, the same as you did. Totally different than a woman who accounts the occasion in as much detail as Barbara Nelson.

Ask what you will. Like I said, I am disappointed in this whole topic. I was hoping to find answers not questions. This was the wrong place to come to find them. Too much anger.

I really do wish you a great day.

edit on 30-4-2011 by 2gd2btru because: Typed 'no' instead of 'yes'. Like I said this really has disappointed me and I am shocked the BC made things worse.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I am confused. www.snopes.com...

Let me try starting all over. I am confused as well. From your source

“I may be the only person left who specifically remembers his birth. His parents are gone, his grandmother is gone, the obstetrician who delivered him is gone,” said Nelson, referring to Dr. Rodney T. West, who died in February at the age of 98. Here’s the story: Nelson was having dinner at the Outrigger Canoe Club on Waikiki Beach with Dr. West, the father of her college friend, Jo-Anne. Making conversation, Nelson turned to Dr. West and said: “‘So, tell me something interesting that happened this week,’” she recalls."

"His response: “Well, today, Stanley had a baby. Now that’s something to write home about.”

"The new mother was Stanley (later referred to by her middle name of Ann) Dunham, and the baby was Barack Hussein Obama."

Nowhere does West claim to be the attending phyisician. He does not even claim to have been in the room in this little story. So I am asking why you are so certain something nefarious is afoot.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Yes, you supplied a woman who said her husband never talked about his job, and she found out by the name on the BC of his delivery. Your woman learned of the truth the same as I did, the same as you did. Totally different than a woman who accounts the occasion in as much detail as Barbara Nelson.

Right, like I said. We each have a story. Perhaps you have a source you are not sharing because the detail is sparse at best. She had dinner with West and he said Stanley had a baby this week. What am I missing?

Ask what you will. Like I said, I am disappointed in this whole topic. I was hoping to find answers not questions. This was the wrong place to come to find them. Too much anger.

It sounds like you were maybe hoping for a particular answer? How else can we get to the truth without questions? Are my questions angry and your are not somehow? You suggest something is going on because of the name. I am simply asking why I should expect to see West's name. Some woman claiming he told her at dinner that Obama's mom had a baby is not as convincing as I would like it to be. Call me...dissapointed.

I really do wish you a great day.

Same to you. There is no anger here. I just know that you will not get any answer to your question until you get to the bottom of the facts your question is based on. We do not even have as much as either Dr. claiming to deliver the baby.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
"the obstetrician who delivered him is gone,” said Nelson, referring to Dr. Rodney T. West, who died in February at the age of 98."

From the portion of the article you quoted.

Your argument is the same as the birthers used to discredit Ms. Nelson back in 2009. At that time the non birthers hailed her as proof. Wow! What a difference 2 years makes. The anger I am speaking of isn't particular in pointing fingers at an individual. It is universal in the atmosphere as a whole.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Why was the Dunham family so well known in Hawaii ??
Were they something special?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
If Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate is a forgery, it is probable that a "death list" of some sort was used by the forgers to locate a useable serial number for the forgery. Someone born in Hawaii, near the time that Obama was born, passed away somewhere in the time between, very roughly, July of 1961 and, at the latest, perhaps as late as only weeks ago. This "vacated" number would be the one used.

One reason for the long delay in releasing the long form document may well have been a years long wait for an appropriate and useable number to finally become available.

It would explain a lot.

Funny how the devil is revealed in the details.

NOTHING is revealed in your "details." It is supposition, inference and conjecture. I embiggend the weasel words you used to infer plausibility. :shk:
edit on 30-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Why was the Reagan family so well known in Australia way before Ronny was president? Was there something special? I did not realize the Dunham family was that well known but hey, maybe there was something special. Fill me in on what you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by backinblack

Why was the Reagan family so well known in Australia way before Ronny was president? Was there something special? I did not realize the Dunham family was that well known but hey, maybe there was something special. Fill me in on what you are talking about.

Well here you have a doctor discussing a single birth and wasn't it the Governor who also recalled the birth of Obama?
My Governor doesn't know my family exists..
So I'm just curious why they were so well known..

Hmm, maybe Reagan was well known in Australia before he was president because many people went to the movies and saw him..
Was Obama in movies ??

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It's now official. The long form document supplied to the White House was NOT photocopied but computer-generated. The Star Advertiser has set the record straight:

"Original forms from the time of birth are used to produce computer-generated documents recognized as official birth certificates in the state of Hawaii."

Full story here:
www.staradvertiser.com...

This explains all those layers and anomalies indicative of editing. Or does it?.....
And look, I will prove that this document is computer-generated. It is very, very simple.
i53.tinypic.com...
See those green pixels behind the text? Why would a computer ADD green pixels, the same green pixels that are seen all over the background security paper, behind black text? How could it even know what would be behind the text if it is supposed to be a flat image?

IT COULDN'T.

They added the text ON TOP of a green background. It was manufactured; it is a forgery. There is no other way you could get those green pixels behind the text.

That is the smoking gun.

The question now is:

Does the information inserted into the computer-generated document accurately reflect what is on the original document, WHICH WE ARE STILL NOT BEING ALLOWED TO SEE?
edit on 30-4-2011 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hi,

to the OP:

I am a graphic designer for a major broadcasting company. I have been doing this for over 20 years. While I do applaud your research, the fact remains that you aren't really proving anything. The problem with your "investigation" is that, while there is a possiblility you may be correct, there is also an equal possibility that you can take a real document and make it appear to be forged with illustrator or photoshop or whatever. It's not hard to take a real document and do what you did in the original post and make it look fake.

Now, I'm not saying your wrong, I'm just saying that, using your logic, it can also just as well go the other way.

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join