It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Boycott The Dunghead Media Demagogues

Like he say's it ain't over,thanks for posting this,I could listen to him all day.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Still no one other than I seems to have noticed that words from the short form appear faintly on the long form in exactly the positions they occupy in the short form (words are: OAHU, Hour of birth, SEX & OBAMA). Try reducing the brightness and increasing the contrast and you will find lots of new faint words that are not part of the long form because they don't appear where its layout dictates.

The problem is, if this was the result of bleed through from the short form being pressed against the long form during scanning, why is a chunk of text appearing faintly in the "signature of attendant" box that was not in the short form released in 2008? The only possibility is that some other birth certificate containing this chunk of text was responsible for the bleed through. But then other parts of it should have appeared as well. But they don't - only text from Obama's short form does.

Also, there are two different sized of pixels in the text. This is impossible is the document was the result of a simple scan that created a PDF.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman

I didn't know that Kenyan census form protocol, applies to Hawaiian birth certificates.

By what legal mechanism is that?

Byteman, If you read my earlier posts I explained this already!

But firstly let me correct one of your other postings:

Originally posted by Byteman
.Africa is not a race or even a species it is a country.

Africa is a continent NOT a country!

Now as far as how birth certificates in Hawaii are filled in with regards to the race question:

Kurt Tsue at the Department Of Health of Hawaii says that the father’s race and mother’s race are supplied by the parents, and that “we accept what the parents self identify themselves to be.” We consider it reasonable to believe that Barack Obama, Sr., would have thought of and reported himself as “African.”

Now given that the Kenyan Census lists "African" as a race, then it's not too surprising if Obama Snr would have put down "African".
I can't put it too much clearer than that, other than repeating myself ad infinitum!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by grahag

Yes it is possible for scanning software to auto align and rotate, some of the oldest scanning s/w did it, but not selectively for little bits and pieces of one scan. Besides that the bitmapped layers have different color values. Some layers have gradations with anti-aliasing as well(unlike the bitmapped layers). This would have to be the most eclectic piece of software if it did all this in such a hodge-podge manner. I would like to see anyone demonstrate and reproduce all these odd results without editing the scan.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
OK just my 0.2 cents. First off i could care less if Obama is an american or not so I have no agenda here however it seems painfully obvious to me this is created to look fake, made to keep those who spend time caring about wether or not Obama is elegible for precidency busy searching for truth.(He's already president it is too late everyone) If there is a conspiracy i think it is elsewhere to be found. I mean whilst everyone is knee deep in Obama shenanigans who's looking at what else is going on in the world?

Seriously even i know if i wanted to create a fake the digital way i would create the digital fake, print it out place it in a book and rescan it. Simple as that no layer traces left and the scanned document would look wait for it....scanned. I mean seriously if who ever it was wanted to make a fake that no one could trace they would have (I am sure this has been done on many occations already)

So S&F for pointing it out ..... now where is the real conspiracy?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer

Originally posted by happykat39
. Unless they want the POTUS impeaching, or some people at the White House really are that dumb.

Sadly I think the latter is the case, they really ARE that dumb. Which is what makes it even more sad that people like that are even HELPING the person in office. Even if the person in office wasn't really elected it doesn't help matters. And I too find the whole thing suspicious. And as much as I don't like the Donald Trump I think he is doing a godo thing bringing this to more people's attentions. Someone should share this info with him lest he thinks the battle is lost. IF you can call it a battle.
edit on 30/4/2011 by chris_stibrany because: accidently replied inside the quotes

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I guess I need someone to explain to me why they would go to all the trouble of creating a fake document, and then muddying it up with telltale clues that ATS document experts can latch onto. I know I have asked before to see people's qualifications but I guess that is not going to happen. So, I will just assume you are all document experts as well as more than familiar with the image processing software and algorithms employed. So...why would they make a fake and then spend extra time covering it with clues for you?
edit on 4/30/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by arufon

They did question John McCain.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I think it is as simple as they are too dumb to double check.
If they had just scanned a document in there wouldn't be those layers. So its not that they wanted it to be found out, its just that whoever did it was in a rush or uninformed with computers.
Just because you are a corrupt government official doesn't mean you are an infallible human being. lol

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld
reply to post by arufon

Was McCain found to be eligible or was he declared eligible?
Can you explain the difference?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld
Really? Did they look at his birth certificate? Please tell us, what do you mean by “they question[ed] John McCain”?

And please back up your claims with sources. Thank you.

PS: I don’t really care about McCain’s status, but I’m sick and tired of you birthers touting this meme that McCain was vetted and Obama wasn’t.

edit on 30-4-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

So the mother when asked her race said caucasion? It's possible she did but it does seem odd to me she would say that instead of just white.....I'm taking a guess here but I think most white people when asked would just say white not caucasion, I know I would anyway.
Was the dad there at the hospital at the time of birth or whenever they filled out the certificate?
I know you're saying the guy in Hawaii is saying they put whatever the parents say to put, which IMO sounds reasonable in this day and age when everything needs to be so pc, but was that protocol in 1961? Did this man work there in 1961, does he know how they went about these things 50 years ago? Where is he getting this from? Is he just talking about todays standards? If he didnt work there in 1961 and know first hand where is he getting this info? One would think that ifhe didnt work there then and wanted to know he would check with the doh guidelines for then...no? I haven't looked at the guidelines the dept of health has out now for race on birth certs but African is probably acceptable these days. The DOH guidelines for 1961 are there as the other poster posted.....I wonder why Hawaii decided for themselves not to follow those guidelines.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Labelling one third of the entire population of the USA with an epithet as stupid sounding as "Birther" just goes to show you how people will denigrate something they disagree with anyway they can.
Its just as bad as if I called all black people Darkies or all asians Chinks. I really hate the word Birther. Cant we just say something like "people who believe the President may be ineligible?"
These people with these opinions are not uneducated conspiracy theorists they have a valid point. It is merely another hole in the dike that is the corrupt governing system. And even if it subconscious, labelling people you disagree with merely leads to more fragmentation and passive subservience to the system that is not serving you and never will.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by chris_stibrany
Labelling one third of the entire population of the USA with an epithet as stupid sounding as "Birther" just goes to show you how people will denigrate something they disagree with anyway they can.

Where do you get 1/3 from?
How is "birther" an epithet?
What word would you prefer people use to refer to an entire group of people sharing the believe that Obama was not born in Hawaii?

Its just as bad as if I called all black people Darkies or all asians Chinks. I really hate the word Birther. Cant we just say something like "people who believe the President may be ineligible?"

No, I am not typing that out for you. I really need to understand what is insulting about the word "birther."

These people with these opinions are not uneducated conspiracy theorists they have a valid point. It is merely another hole in the dike that is the corrupt governing system. And even if it subconscious, labelling people you disagree with merely leads to more fragmentation and passive subservience to the system that is not serving you and never will.

I have come across only 2 birthers in the last 2 years that even remotely seemed capable of a rational thought and having a valid point. Neither of whom participate in birther debates any longer. The rest of it is loud, ignorant ranting and I would be happy to explain that to you if you can help me understand why "birther" is insulting.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by aptness

I was responding to this.....
"isn't it odd that nobody questioned John McCain about his eligibility to be president."
He is saying nobody questioned John McCains eligibility. Lots of people questioned it. I questioned it. I know other people who questioned it. If I looked I could probably find a thread or two on ats that were questioning it. Just like after seeing this latest bc from Obama I'm questioning his eligibilty. Why does it matter? Because Obama is black??? Gimme a break.
edit on 30-4-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join