It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by happykat39
I find it hard to believe that this thread has gone on for 89 pages and yet there are Obama apologists who either refuse to believe that the document was altered in the face of overwhelming evidence or are such die hard supporters of Obama that they would still vote for the man who is nearly single handed bringing our great nation to it's knees and openly trying to destroy it.

Please check this thread out and save yourself further embarrassment. It was determined to be non faked by one of the most right wing media publications on the planet:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am not the least bit embarrassed. The National Review stand on the BC was invalidated as soon as it was shown that data was imported from outside sources and different parts of it rotated by plus and minus 90 degrees. The import and rotation does not happen in any other way except by human hand unless you have some highly trained monkeys,

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I though Obama wasnt his birth name anyway?

Should'nt it read Barry something?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeyy

No, Obama was always his legal name

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I find it hard to believe that this thread has gone on for 89 pages and yet there are Obama apologists who either refuse to believe that the document was altered in the face of overwhelming evidence or are such die hard supporters of Obama that they would still vote for the man who is nearly single handed bringing our great nation to it's knees and openly trying to destroy it.

Please check this thread out and save yourself further embarrassment. It was determined to be non faked by one of the most right wing media publications on the planet:

I am not the least bit embarrassed. The National Review stand on the BC was invalidated as soon as it was shown that data was imported from outside sources and different parts of it rotated by plus and minus 90 degrees. The import and rotation does not happen in any other way except by human hand unless you have some highly trained monkeys,

Yeah? So you're saying that software can't be responsible for aligning or rotating a document?

www.hacktrix.com...

I've also checked a box using the Scanrouter Administration software to automatically align or rotate images. But I guess a human HAD to check that box, so you're not wrong, correct?

I beg you people, PLEASE do a tiny bit of research before posting your "facts". The birthers are wrong about layers, and OCR, and hospital names, and names of countries even. The difference between them and me is that I'll admit if I'm wrong. But I try not to post unless I know I'm right.

The motto of this site is "Deny Ignorance", but maybe it's telling me that I need to deny the ignorance I'm seeing regarding this topic. Every argument I've seen FOR a forgery counts on so many connected possibilities that if one of them fails to make sense or is proven incorrect, the rest either lose credibility or shake the whole thing apart like a house of cards.Common sense should rule here, but it's not so common around these parts. I understand it's a conspiracy theory site, but lets bring a little bit of common sense into the discussion.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Deny ignorance... Learn the timeline before making uninformed comments.

Barry is a nickname. Short for Barack. I use a nickname instead of my birth name. Am I now a non-citizen? Do you want to see my papers now?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

I would suggest while you are at it to take a composite doc with different forms of text...written and typed and scan it and then save as PDF then open with adobe illustrator...examine it for layers and other generated anomolies.

That might help as well...

Will do

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

Any ideas what NON might recovering up? Looking at what the video says was altered doesn't make sense.

Even though the document is not an innocently scanned document. There is no doubt about that.
I am not however convinced that the information is false/fraudulent.
The problem for me is, It is TOO obviously fake. There is another agenda here.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by Annee

Exactly!

Only an expert - - with access to the actual document would have the ability to find possible anomalies.

This is stupid..

Any document that is photographed, photocopied, scanned can be faked.......so can original documents.....
however just because the document released on line may or may not be a layered scanned document doesn't mean the original is faked.

So I totally agree.........there is no "proof" whatsoever that the original document is fake.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

I am not a birther but if i use your logic their is no proof that the real doc exicests then As this is a edited and layered image that means it whould have been created on the computer.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroPointEnergy

Originally posted by maybereal11

I would suggest while you are at it to take a composite doc with different forms of text...written and typed and scan it and then save as PDF then open with adobe illustrator...examine it for layers and other generated anomolies.

That might help as well...

Will do

Now that sounds like a good next step.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonco6

I am not a birther but if i use your logic their is no proof that the real doc exicests then As this is a edited and layered image that means it whould have been created on the computer.

That is right there is no evidence that the document even exists.
edit on 30-4-2011 by ZeroPointEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by grahag

Yeah? So you're saying that software can't be responsible for aligning or rotating a document?

www.hacktrix.com...

I've also checked a box using the Scanrouter Administration software to automatically align or rotate images. But I guess a human HAD to check that box, so you're not wrong, correct?

I beg you people, PLEASE do a tiny bit of research before posting your "facts". The birthers are wrong about layers, and OCR, and hospital names, and names of countries even. The difference between them and me is that I'll admit if I'm wrong. But I try not to post unless I know I'm right.

The motto of this site is "Deny Ignorance", but maybe it's telling me that I need to deny the ignorance I'm seeing regarding this topic. Every argument I've seen FOR a forgery counts on so many connected possibilities that if one of them fails to make sense or is proven incorrect, the rest either lose credibility or shake the whole thing apart like a house of cards.Common sense should rule here, but it's not so common around these parts. I understand it's a conspiracy theory site, but lets bring a little bit of common sense into the discussion.

And yet you continue to miss the point. yes a scanner and a software program can rotate and align a WHOLE document. However it has been shown that not only were elements that were not part of the original scan brought into the file but also that SOME of them were rotated. And that some were rotated clockwise and others were rotated counterclockwise. Whoever put this forgery together didn't realize that the program they were using left a trail of actions with the file unless it was first "flattened" which would merge everything into one layer.

When are you Obama apologists going to admit you are supporting a bald faced liar and pretender to the Oval Office. And one who has now committed a serious criminal act in producing a forged legal document.

If Nixon was impeached for Watergate then Obama should go to federal prison.
edit on 30-4-2011 by happykat39 because: add last line

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by grahag

Deny ignorance... Learn the timeline before making uninformed comments.

Barry is a nickname. Short for Barack. I use a nickname instead of my birth name. Am I now a non-citizen? Do you want to see my papers now?

Barry could be a nickname for his first name but I remember seeing him referred to as Barry Soetoro. I may not have the spelling of the last name right but it would pronounce the same as what I remember seeing. Apparently, if memory serves me right, he was known by the soetoro name when he was enrolled in a Muslim school overseas.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Here is an interesting article that covers the forged birth certificate issue and the criminality of it.

www.newswithviews.com...

edit on 30-4-2011 by happykat39 because: typo

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'm believing, based on the video posted that there were artifacts in the image that indicate it was tampered with. The next question that comes to my mind is how the modification of the text specified in the video could lead to hiding some secret. For instance, The field on the form for occupation. The video shows the letters "Non" of the word "None" were inserted. What three characters could make up a word that they want to hide?

Another question is the date. The stamped date that was allegedly inserted matches the handwritten date that was not.

All in all, it doesnt make sense. Any ideas?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
of course, obama's birth certificate is fake. he is a Vulcan. just look at his forehead.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Stratus9

Oh, we are being distracted from more important issues all right. But that still does not mean that the BC is real. I have seen far too much credible evidence that it is faked to even consider drinking the Obama apologist brand of KoolAid.
edit on 30-4-2011 by happykat39 because: added a word I forgot.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
When they first put out the short form was it put up on the WH website in PDF like this new one?

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join