It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Race To The Bottom

Let's please focus on the topic, which is the birth certificate. Members who want to talk about something else should do so in other threads.

Attempts to derail this thread with personal attacks -- specifically allegations of racism -- will be considered trolling and dealt with accordingly.

Also, I ask that members try to avoid taking the bait in cases like this and focus on the topic.

Thanks to everyone who has done precisely that.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Race To The Bottom

Let's please focus on the topic, which is the birth certificate. Members who want to talk about something else should do so in other threads.

Attempts to derail this thread with personal attacks -- specifically allegations of racism -- will be considered trolling and dealt with accordingly.

Also, I ask that members try to avoid taking the bait in cases like this and focus on the topic.

Thanks to everyone who has done precisely that.

Off Topic: I love the new avvie Majic

On Topic: It needed to be said, i've seen this one and a few others dive into just that issue and it's distracting to read through those attacks.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroPointEnergy

If you can convince me he is right.... yabba dabba doo!

He is wrong!

Did you not even check the work of the both those guys you just replied to...?

Both those guys showed it is not OCR or scanned. The "non" was 90' vertical and of a different size POST production from the original in the doc's history. These are not layers from any optimizer unless it is the random create an .ai doc then port and move and scale random text from space to pdf optimizer... export as....

What do you need to convince yourself.... it's right in front of your eyes.

No one has been able to reproduce the clipping mask anomalies what has been shown from the BC. Show me any pdf link scanned of anything that created clipping masks of random or non-random text with history that it was scaled from any docs scanned in to pdf. for anyone to look at.

It's a done deal

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Did anyone consider this might be a huge whistleblow by someone in the know? And that they left it layered specifically for someone to find it?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
There is damning evidence that the long form is not just the product of scanning but has been altered, with text imported from elsewhere: there are pixels of TWO sizes.. Details here.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
Did anyone consider this might be a huge whistleblow by someone in the know? And that they left it layered specifically for someone to find it?

That's what I have come to believe. It's the only explanation for why the document is so obviously faked - even with different sized pixels in different words. Someone wants to bring Obama down and created deliberate discrepancies, anomalies and errors.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Off To The Races

Just to be as clear as I can, since there seems to be trouble with this, there's nothing wrong with expressing the sentiment that questioning Barack Obama's eligibility to be President is racist.

Provided it's not in the form of a personal attack, members are welcome to express that view in any thread where it's on-topic, or start a new thread if needed.

The problem in this thread is that it's not really relevant to the topic and has been repeatedly used in attempts to derail it. Therefore I'm declaring it off-topic and asking that we refrain from further distractions involving that allegation.

Any member who disagrees is welcome to send me a U2U or ALERT this post and ask for a staff review, but anyone who tries to disrupt discussion of the topic by labeling other members racist is going to be dealt with the same as anyone else who indulges in trolling.

I hope there's no misunderstanding about that, again thank you for your continuing patience and will now hopefully refrain from further off-topic posts myself.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I don`t understand all the fuss about where Obama was born.
He is a war criminal, like all US presidents.
Your economy is stuffed.
Jobs off shored
Pollution all over, in water, food and air.
Everlasting wars etc etc........and what do people do....form the birthers...damn!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opspeculate

He is wrong!

Hang on. I am confused. I have already seen that video I think we agree with each other.
The document is fake. I already know that.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroPointEnergy
That is a good point, but is it possible to get both vertical and horizontal misalignment with the manual typewriters?

It has been over 30 years since I touched one.
edit on 29-4-2011 by ZeroPointEnergy because: (no reason given)

Probably anything is possible with some of those old machines.

In my experience - - when electrics came - - the old manuals were relegated to filling out forms until parts were no longer available.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Someone born in August of 1961 in Hawaii will have the same birth certificate serial number as the President, if his is fake.

If the president's birth certificate is a forgery, the unknown other person to whom the serial number really belongs, is most likely deceased, ideally died as a child, with no surviving close relatives.

(It seems impossible that such a person would actually still be alive, although, someone in a mental asylum or a protracted coma or who is for reasons of developmental "challenges" unable to understand much, would suit the purposes of a desperate fraudster also.)

Finding this person could be straight detective work.

If one could account for everyone born in Hawaii near the time that the President was born and everyone born in Hawaii, at that time, who has died since then and if one were to compare the two lists, the first list should contain every name on the second list.

If the second list contains a name of someone of any age up to the same age as the president, who is not on the first list, that could be the person we are looking for.

People who work in the US census bureau or experienced police officers or private detectives will know if two such lists can be compiled.
edit on 29-4-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hi Opspeculate
I think we are in total agreement. I was under the impression you were disagreeing with me. The birth certificate is not an OCR scanned document. That is exactly what I have been saying for quite a while, and I have been aware of that video for quite a while also.

The question is why are they doing this? I have my ideas. But want do you think?

Edit: I should say it is now 7am and I have not gone to sleep. In 1 hr I have to go out. I think the fact I have not had any sleep might be responsible for the earlier confusion.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Another OCR debunking video that shows hidden numbers that were clipped as well as mysterious white spots that can't be scanned in OCR.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Are birth certificate serial numbers also listed on death certificates? I doubt it, but just asking if anyone knows for sure.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

He is wrong!

Hang on. I am confused. I have already seen that video I think we agree with each other.

I have tried to replicate it in Illustrator and have been unable to find the links they claim are there.

Secondly and strangely....even if those links did exist ...according to techies who weighed in on Liveleak...those links can be artifacts from earlier conversions of whatever data storage system Hawaii first employed. Otherwise there will be things that Adobe OCR creates as layers as well a digital remnants that it does not recognize from previous formats/compressions...tiff, jpeg..whatever that are catergorized by Illustrator as linked inserts.

So (1) I could not replicate what is in that vid...I got no links showing (2) People more knowledgable than myself have said that Illustrator can create links for older digital content it does not recognize.

On second thought did you notice that the "links" they refer to correspond with text that the OCR did not recognize? That to me further suggests that what they are looking at is what things that Illustrator did not recognize and arbitrarily indicated as external.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by atone98
I do find it amusing that the first black President is the only pres to have his citizenship questioned. I mean seriously "birthers" give it a break he's our president and he's here to stay.

Quit with the racism, seriously it's sick

There have been presidents in the past that have had their eligibility and citizenship questioned, but all of them have been thrown out.

Martin Van Buren and Chester Arthur were two that were actually presidents. There have been more than half a dozen candidates who have had their citizenship questioned.

The 14th amendment states that all persons born or naturalized in the United States are considered a citizen. It's been successfully argued in the Supreme Court that all it takes to be a natural born citizen is to be born within the United States or it's territories. It's been challenged a few times but it always comes down to what has been common law from English heritage for 400 years. If you were born in the US, you're a US citizen.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

He is wrong!

I have tried to replicate it in Illustrator and have been unable to find the links they claim are there.

My copy of Adobe Illustrator is at work, but I can download a demo (I think). SInce you are having trouble I will give it a go ASAP. I have to go out now though. I might get a chance tomorrow. I will let you know.
I will think about your other comments later. I did not bloody sleep. My brain is dead at the moment.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this before, but you can see the "layers" in Adobe Photoshop if you do not have Illustrator.

1. Go to Image > Adjustments > Brightness/Contrast

2. Put Contrast at +100 and Brightness at -150

3. Go to Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation

4. Put Saturation at +100 and Brightness at +100

5. Slowly move the Brightness slider down (around +85 should do it) until you get a light blue text and the black layer text.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join