It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I think I may have found the reason that BO wanted to create so much controversy over the BC:

As one commenter, Jon Lafferty, put it:

Until 1980, all foreign and domestic births recorded here received a COLB from Hawaii. In 1981, Hawaii started to issue a certificate of foreign birth for babies brought here from another country. I know a woman who came here from the Philippines as a 15 year old in 1982 and she has a COFB from Hawaii. This is why Maya, who came here in the 1970s has a COLB from Hawaii. I think Obama may have been born here and is hiding the rest of his records because he attended Punahou, Occidental, Columbia and Harvard as a foreign student receiving US government aid. If he did, he defrauded the US government out of hundreds of thousands of dollars.s.

WWW.THERIGHTSIDEOFLIFE.COM

Goes to jail if he is ( a citizen ) Looses his job if not. WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO OH MY so much confusion.

www.sodahead.com...
edit on 1-5-2011 by fatboyinternational because: Edit to add source

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by fatboyinternational

WOW, you could be on to something. After all Obama is a Chicago Machine political crook and that would be about par for the course for them.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I have been following this thread, and posting on it, for a while now and I am amazed that a conspiracy site has so many Obama brand KoolAid drinkers. I wonder if they get paid for that. The evidence is overwhelming that the cert was not simply scanned but created in Illustrator. No matter how you slice it that is forgery of an official document. But do you think our government will launch a criminal investigation??? I won't hold my breath waiting. I think too many of our politicians are puppets for the same PTB that are pulling Obama's strings.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatboyinternational

Goes to jail if he is ( a citizen ) Looses his job if not. WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO OH MY so much confusion.

www.sodahead.com...
edit on 1-5-2011 by fatboyinternational because: Edit to add source

If you go to the source, not your biased as hell website, you will learn that this would mean his BC would have a notation maring it ammended as well as include the actual place of birth.

Tell me what you find on Obama's and see how it fits with this.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
When did Stanley Ann Dunham marry Barack Obama Sr.? She was 18 when she gave birth to Obama. Does anyone have a copy of the marriage license? That is public information and can be obtained through libraries in Hawaii.

The only reason I ask is that if she wasn't married to him at the time of Obama's birth, then why would she sign it Ann Dunham Obama?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Only1King
I think you Americans should worry more about your dying state, whether it be international regard to your withering economy, than a puppets Birth Certificate..

You have to use the tools given to you to solve a problem. If that means forcing our Oval Office pretender out using the BC so be it. Getting rid of Obama would be a step in the right direction.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Stratus9

Obama is 50/50 Black/White.

So, your point is what?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This thread is getting confusing. Can someone post all the "evidence" in the OP ?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
So you are saying that you will get those artifacts by scanning any physical document? If so I will need to change back to a non-believer of the "fake birth certificate" theory..... (feeling life a ping pong ball)

YES. That is exactly what I'm saying. This is my 4th post on it. No matter how much you demonstrate that something is 100% BOGUS, people don't pay attention.

I'm guessing the courthouse doesn't have the original anymore, that everything is digital now. I grew up in a courthouse because of my family's business, and in a very, very small town, the number of records was MASSIVE. The things people keep pointing out as "anomalies" are things that I have seen many, many times.

At any rate, it does not matter one iota whether it was printed out or photocopied. If the county clerk puts her seal on it, it is official.

SO FOCUS ON WHAT MATTERS AND QUIT LETTING THIS ISSUE DISTRACT US FROM THE IMPORTANT STUFF.

Thanks.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

I'm guessing the courthouse doesn't have the original anymore, that everything is digital now.

Nice "guess" but completely wrong. It has already been established that when Hawaii went over to computer generated abstracts, all physical records were retained.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
And people think that this IS the issue to be talking about.... pathetic. Even if true, there is nothing to be done as of right now compared to other issues at hand.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31e12c40e153.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

It's the key to waking everyone up. It's a huge issue.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
No matter what anyone says the issue of the birth certificate is a big deal. Obama has been asked repeatedly for over two years to produce the long form BC. He himself has stated that it does not exist, just the short form cert of live birth he already has shown and is worthless for proving where he was born. And the governor of Hawaii said he would find the long form and settle the matter once and for all. He searched for two weeks and came up empty handed.

Now, on the eve of the release of a damning book he suddenly "finds" a non existent document; that alone smells like a whole barrel full of rotting fish.

Plenty of evidence has been submitted to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the released long form BC was manipulated in Illustrator or a similar compatible program. I am not going to rehash all of that here. Those who can see the evidence don't need more convincing and those who refuse to see will not be convinced.

What I am going to say is that we live in a constitutionally controlled republic with a set of laws. When we abandon the constitution and our laws for the convenience of keeping our heads blissfully in the sand we are abdicating our right and duty to uphold those things.

Right now I am going to state that at this point it does not matter if the BC is legitimate or not. Enough suspicion has been raised that it is indeed a fake to not only justify, but demand, an investigation. If we let this slide off the edge of the page and forget about it we are headed down a slippery slope into a future where the PTB can literally do anything they want without question regardless of the legality of their actions.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

Yeah, just like the issue of Obama being a fascist muslim was a huge issue. Seems more a whacked out political charade than anything that merits more attention than the amount of fecal matter I permit on a toilet paper square before I consider myself clean.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamBoon
And people think that this IS the issue to be talking about.... pathetic. Even if true, there is nothing to be done as of right now compared to other issues at hand.

The brake in at the Watergate was a third rate burglary during the Vietnam War. I guess we should have just ignored that because there were more important issues at the time.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Elbereth because: clarity

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elbereth

Originally posted by IamBoon

The brake in at the Watergate was a third rate burglary during the Vietnam War. I guess we should have just ignored that because there were more important issues at the time.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Elbereth because: clarity

The "break" in was documented on solid grounds by a whistleblower with a group with clear, succinct motives and documented governmental ties based on SOLID evidence.

I do not see your point.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Originally posted by spacedonk
Hi Acetradamus, a new member, who does not have posting points to create a thread asks:

"“Hate to bring this up, but I just checked the official web site for Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital and according to the information there, the name of the hospital at the time of his birth should have been Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital. According to the web site the name didn’t change to Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital merged with Kapi‘olani Maternity Home in 1978. So how could his official long form birth certificate that was generated in 1961 have the name of the hospital that wasn’t created until 1978?” "

Now please tell me is this correct - anyone explain the alleged discrepancy?

there are other bedunk threads but the hospital name would seem fairly crucial; no?

Does anyone find this weird? I agree with spacedonk

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join