It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by atone98
I do find it amusing that the first black President is the only pres to have his citizenship questioned. I mean seriously "birthers" give it a break he's our president and he's here to stay.

Quit with the racism, seriously it's sick

Hey, he's half black and half white, so there goes the racist b.s. and that excuse is very old and worn out.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Getting really sick of this anti Obama crap, he's probably one of the best Presidents we've ever had and he's having to go through all this.

He's a billion times smarter then that idiot Bush, yet noone questioned or challenged that pile of trash

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Vickie3021

Brilliant, thanks for the heads-up on the different pixel sizes.

Just more proof of the deception.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Being an Australian I am totally unbiased. This is what I see.
I see a computer edited document that has been intentionally made to look fake. However my feeling is it is most likely legitamate.
The question is why have they done this?
What else are they hiding?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
I don't know if anybody has posted this anywhere in here I didn't look and if they did it doesn't matter. The more times the better.
Obama'a long form forgery by Outlivesheep

www.video.me...

outlivesheep.com...

I love the guys accent espescially right at the end. I had not seen that specific video but just about all of us are aware of the layering.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

You're right, you failed to provide proof that in the 60's they used anything other than Black, Negro, or Negroid.

Now you're just trying to excuse your inability to prove such a thing, and still convince us that your right.

You are wrong until you prove otherwise.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

I can show you an Hawaiian birth certificate with ‘Caucasian/Japanese’ and ‘Caucasian/Hawaiian’ ]

Hawaiian and Japanese were acceptable for race on birth certificates in 1981.

See page 438
Vital stats 1981

The BC you posted from 1907 probably says American because Hawaii was only a territory then not a state, I'm not sure they would be following the same guidelines for race on birth certificates by that time that they did in the states.
edit on 29-4-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman
You're right, you failed to provide proof that in the 60's they used anything other than Black, Negro, or Negroid.
Yeah... in contrast with the loads of birth certificates you got from the 60s using ‘Negro’ or ‘Negroid.’ Right? Riiiight?

You are wrong until you prove otherwise.
I don’t have to prove jack [snip], buddy. You are the ones making the accusations and you have yet to prove a single accusation.

Considering your track record, I will wait for your evidence sitting down.

MOD NOTE: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
edit on Fri Apr 29 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The Clippings are of different Resolutions!

Are you BLIND!

www.henrymakow.com...

Whether the manipulation was for trying to hide something and good for Truthers, or good for BHO FANS trying to entrap Truthers and discredit them for his supporters, in either case, for either types of reason, it's Nixon type of activity from a guy with many secrets made secret by filings, protective orders and attorneys.

Making changes by anyone at anytime, is an attempt to manipulate the entire population, those who support him benefit, those who do not, are setup to be called crazy by media hacks as, racist, crazy, racist, racist.

In other words >> "most of the people looking for Truth, discussing BHO with doubt"

Manual edits to the document is an attempt to manipulate via dishonest and manipulative behavior for National and Presidential Political purposes >> Exactly what we have here and is very serious like it or not.

I'm not sure we all have the same definition of fraud.

Fraud for political purposes has been committed IF ANY MANUAL ADJUSTMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE to the document by any humans at any time.

Very clearly more than just a pass of a scan imported to OCR app..

The document is a perpetuated fraud even if all information and each field is completly true..

EVEN IF EVERY SINGLE FIELD ON THIS PAGE WAS %100 TRUE AND ACCURATE

- ALL PARTIES INVOLVED IN THE RELEASE OF THIS DOCUMENT WOULD BE ASSOCIATED WITH FRAUD, MANIPULATION, DISHONESTY, AND DEEP IN THE MIDDLE OF PERPETUTING SOME TYPE OF POLITICAL SCAM AT NATIONAL AND PRESIDENTIAL LEVELS.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

I love the part "Aint that something, aint that ........" LOL
Very interesting and raised some good points.
I Wonder if people realise when they call someone they don't know racist, that they are being prejudiced.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
You guys are still going on about this? Still claiming to find things wrong with the BC

Seriously people, give it a rest he's our president, thankfully and the racists across the country should accept that.

Wow I can't believe the gall of people, going this far to discredit him!
edit on Fri Apr 29 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: MOD EDIT: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

Yeah... in contrast with the loads of birth certificates you got from the 60s using ‘Negro’ or ‘Negroid.’ Right? Riiiight?

I'm not the one making the claim about race, you are.
I have no burden of proof.

I don’t have to prove jack sh#t, buddy. You are the ones making the accusations and you have yet to prove a single accusation. Considering your track record, I will wait for your evidence sitting down.

If you don't have to, then why are you trying?
If you are trying, then you put yourself in the line of fire for criticism.

Seems to me that you can't handle the criticism, and are just trying to excuse yourself. Like you are trying to excuse yourself for claiming they could have put Africa on the race box in the 60's, but can't prove it, but people should believe you anyways.

What track record?
Again, the burden of proof is on you, and it is well established that the word Black, Negroid, or Negro would have been used. I know you after-birthers (get it? cause you are after us birthers...lol) want to pretend otherwise, because more proof of forgery is being presented everyday, but reality is that your golden calf is really just made of pyrite.

BTW, if you are thinking of accusing me of being racist like the other after-birthers, Feel free to list and prove what race I am first.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by atone98
reply to post by jimmyx

Have to agree with this 100%

Seriously birthers, noone ever questioned Bush's presidency and that dude was dumber then a rock

I did.... many did... voting fraud... conflict of interest via family ties... questionable agendas, many reasons. A BC was not one but if brought up he would get the same deal.

Not a varnish issue and never will be so it must just be you.

Down to the wood INTEGRITY.

From all the history of American presidents to choose from I really like Andrew Jackson the most. Though so many great men to choose from..

The man had extreme INTEGRITY down to the wood and his true heart was in it for country, man, liberty and state.

After JFK it all went wanker banker and is still the same today.

Not a varnish issue it's a share holder issue with which is not in the interest of the American people that are being lied to at face value while your wealth and liberty dwindles away. That is why you have this controversy. You have stupid wanker bankers calling the shots on these issues. An INTEGRAL government would not have this issue and that is what you should strive for as melting pot from all corners of the world.

I thought it went " Liberty and Justice for ALL"

Who is really at the helm of the American bobsled.

That will never be a varnish question.

So Fugazi (Forget about it)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by atone98

If I am racist, then what race am I, and what proof do you have that I am that race?

Before you can call me a racist, you must prove that I have no black or white blood like Obama.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by ZeroPointEnergy
Being an Australian I am totally unbiased. This is what I see.
I see a computer edited document that has been intentionally made to look fake. However my feeling is it is most likely legitamate.
The question is why have they done this?
What else are they hiding?

what else you ask?? he's a black communist kenyan traitor terrorist...haven't you been paying attention to the birthers? they all know this is 100% true!!! i mean...HE'S BLACK!!!...jesus, what else do you have to know?

I don't know anything about US politics. I have no opinion on Obama, at all.
All I know is that there is something bigger than we realise going on here (at least that is what I feel)

link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

This person is THE DIRECTOR OF THE HAWAI'I STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH WHOSE WORD IS LAW. She
Hawai'i State Department of Health's official website :
hawaii.gov...
Loretta J. Fuddy A.C.S.W., M.P.H.
Announcement on the State Of Hawai'i's Official Website announcing Mrs. Fuddy's appoitment by Gov. Neil Abercrombie :
hawaii.gov...

Ahh well that settles it..
We should definitely just take her word for it..
After all, she was appointed by the the Governer who said he was an Obama family friend.

edit on 29-4-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

link   
What other reason would there be to challenge a president this much? Hmm wow you people are messed up, this whole birther issue is a load of BS, let the man do his job and get off his back people!

No president has had to go through this much BS, not even Bush and the election scandal!

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join