It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by aptness

The Director of the Department of Health is on record saying she was present when the copies were made.

Wow, one person said so so it MUST be true..

Who is this ONE person?
Who do they vote for?
What are their affiliations?
Are they involved with the Dems or Obama in any way?
Who hired them and pats their wages?

Why would you believe ONE person without asking some questions?????

This person is THE DIRECTOR OF THE HAWAI'I STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH WHOSE WORD IS LAW. She

Hawai'i State Department of Health's official website :
hawaii.gov...

Loretta J. Fuddy A.C.S.W., M.P.H.

Announcement on the State Of Hawai'i's Official Website announcing Mrs. Fuddy's appoitment by Gov. Neil Abercrombie :
hawaii.gov...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550

Originally posted by WildWorld
reply to post by ken10

That is what they are all saying about the African thing. I can't find anything from 1961 where a black person is called African as a race on any US documents. Maybe they are right but I haven't seen any proof of this.

Perhaps things were different in Hawaii at the time -- multinational and multi cultural ==

We really need to prosecute this Onaka character for affirming a false document!!!!
I know that the politically correct term African-American did not come into play until the mid to late 80's and even then it wasn't used across the nation until later.I have a couple of questions that haven't been addressed,one is if this is an official document why didn't the state of Hawaii take it directly from the files or book and print a copy off?why the discrepancies?If everything is on the up and up why have the anomilies?Why doesn't this official document have a state seal?Even if it is a digital copy it should have a seal,or evidence of one?Every official state or federal document that I have ever dealt with has a state seal. too many questions...not enough answers...
.....thanks

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

Originally posted by ken10
So, What you are saying there is no difference between Race and Nationality, isn't it ?
No. I’m saying the DOH policy was to accept what the parents told them, because that’s what the DOH officials stated and can be observed from other certificates.

I can show you an Hawaiian birth certificate with ‘American’ as race, I can show you an Hawaiian birth certificate with ‘Black’ and ‘Hawaiian/Chinese/Korean/German/English/Portuguese’ as race, I can show you an Hawaiian birth certificate with ‘Caucasian/Japanese’ and ‘Caucasian/Hawaiian’ as race.

Can you show me one with ‘Negro’? Can you show me one with ‘Negroid’ or ‘Mongoloid’ or whatever you claim were part of the only 3 options?

The Smithsonian Museum in D.C.
Their Origins of Man exhibit identified:

Caucasoid
Mongoloid
AmerIndian - includes all the North and South American groups
Micronesian

Check this - the definition of "race" matters

Hope this helps!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Very odd there is no seal. I know they don't always show up well when copying or scanning them but there is usually still a faint outline of it. Other copies of Hawaii birth certificates from around the same time show the seal, at least partially.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Here is a comparison of Obama's B.C and the Twins born the day after at the same hospital.

Read the list of oddities and you tell me someone (maybe not Obama but someone) did something to that thing.

A tale of two birth certificates: (Compare Obama's BC to twins born day after-incredible)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
I would like to thank Zero Point for his video. . Thanks

Thanks. I almost gave up but I had a very strong feeling about this document, just when I nearly threw in the towel, I found it. I almost felt like no one was taking notice when I posted it. They seemed to busy arguing about other issues.
I still have not made up my mind what is actually going on here. In my mind there are 2 likely scenarios.
1. Obama was not born in the USA and someone wants us to know about it. or
2. The document is legit but Obama wants us to look like absolute fools so the general public will never believ us again. If that is the case then Obama has something even bigger he is hiding.

It sounds crazy, but I can't realy think of anything else.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Relevant to my earlier post about the serial number of the Obama's birth certificate:

www.wnd.com...

As WND reported, the numbers on the long-form birth certificates issued by Kapi'olani to the Nordyke twins are lower than the number given President Obama, even though the president's birth certificate was accepted by the registrar general and stamped with a certificate number three days earlier.

This would seem to indicate that the serial number used on Obama's birth certificate came from the certificate of someone born on or after August 5, 1961, the date of the Nordyke twins birth.

The person is almost certainly deceased with no surviving close relatives, who might still have the document, but the document might still be around in the hands of people who don't realize it's significance.

The birth in question must have occurred within a very short time period, to be numerically plausible.
edit on 29-4-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

IMO...What I think they mean by accepting what the parents told them is accepting what race they say they are ... If what you are saying is true the mother could of said the father was any number of made up things or place names and they would have to write it on there? Antartican? Martian? Bostonian?
That’s a slippery slope fallacy. Just because they accepted what the parents told them doesn’t mean they would accept any answers.

As far as I know african was not considered a race in the US in 1961.
Your unsubstantiated opinion is noted.

There hasn't been any proof of either posted here yet that I have seen.
On one hand there’s a statement by DOH officials saying it was their policy, and there’s various birth certificates that show very different, and some even odd, listed ‘races,’ and on the other hand, on the birther side, we have what? Your opinions of what you believe was an acceptable answer in 1961.

I’m sorry if I don’t take your position seriously.

BTW your first "American" link does not work.
The link has been fixed.

reply to post by sputniksteve

See above

reply to post by Opspeculate

Cool... your point? You’re still not presenting any evidence that ‘Negro’ or ‘Negroid’ was even used, but my position, somehow, is less plausible?

You birthers have funny interpretations of burden of proof and weight of evidence.

edit on 29-4-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Ok, besides seeing that separate layers have been rescaled, rotated and placed, I would like to know if this brilliant piece of 'OCR' software randomly changes the alleged 1bit bitmapped images? Tis highly unlikely.

img808.imageshack.us...
edit on 29-4-2011 by Kalki2012 because: (no reason given)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Trump or Corsi should be looking at people born in the same serial number group as Obama's birth certificate serial number. They should be able, with luck, to track the missing birth down. Someone must know of a birth that occurred on that date, whatever it was, for which there is no longer a recorded birth certificate.

If this person, probably deceased, is identified, the game is all over for Obama.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I don't know if it's already been posted but the Nordyke birth certificates numbers go in order, the twin born first has the lower number and the twin born second has the next number up.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki2012
Ok, besides seeing that separate layers have been rescaled, rotated and placed, I would like to know if this brilliant piece of 'OCR' software randomly changes the alleged 1bit bitmapped images? Tis highly unlikely.

img808.imageshack.us...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

It is not due to OCR it is due to editing software. Check the video. The video shows "non" being inserted as well as the dates
Hopefully that has answered your question.

edit on 29-4-2011 by ZeroPointEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I don't know if it's already been posted but the Nordyke birth certificates numbers go in order, the twin born first has the lower number and the twin born second has the next number up.

All the investigators have to do is follow that order, until they come to Obama's number, on a date on or after August 5, 1961. Either they will find his number has been skipped, the real record having been removed, or they will find the birth certificate of the person whose number is the same as Obama's.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroPointEnergy

It certainly looks like that, but lets try to rule out the possibilities. I haven't checked this on Illustrator as yet, but I have on Photoshop and Foxit PDF editor. The whole thing looks highly suspect. Now suppose someone says that - ok - those were automatically generated commands referencing the different layers and instructing different readers to rotate/resize that particular layer. I don't know as yet if that's a likelihood. But then a bitmapped (1-bit) image should be either black or transparent. Why would it create separate color values for the same doc?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by aptness

Maybe this helps...

1961 Vital Statistics of the United States;
U. S. Dept. of Health Education, and Welfare;
Public Health Service;
National Center for Health Statistics;
National Vital Statistics Division;

In 1961, the U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare classified non-Whites, who were not Asian, Eskimo, Aleut, Hawaiian, part-Hawaiian, or other "non-White," as "Negro." The U.S. Census Bureau also used the term "Asian and other Pacific Islander" in 1961, which included Filipino, Hawaiian, and part-Hawaiian. The Census Bureau, like HEW, used the term "Negro" to describe blacks and those of black descent. The term "mulatto," used to describe those of mixed white and black ancestry, ceased being used by the U.S. Census Bureau in 1918.

Public Health Service;

Race and color

Births in the United States in 1961 are classified for vital statistics into white, Negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian and Part-Hawaiian (combined), and "other nonwhite."

The category "white" includes, in addition to persons reported as "white," those reported as Mexican or Puerto Rican. With one exception, a reported mixture of Negro with any other race is included in the Negro group; other mixed parentage is classified according to the race of the nonwhite parent and mixtures of nonwhite races to the race of the father. The exception refers to a mixture of Hawaiian and any other race, which is classified as Part-Hawaiian. In most tables a less detailed classification of "white" and "nonwhite" is used.

In the United Kingdom, the terms "black" and "Asian" were used in the 1961 census to describe those who were "non-white British" nationals. Barack Obama, Sr., as a citizen of the British Colony of Kenya, would have known that his British racial designation was "black" in 1961. The term "African" was not used as a racial designation in either the colony of Kenya or on the British mainland. In South Africa and other British colonies in Africa, "Coloured" was used to describe those of mixed white-black descent.

Public Health Service;

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Relevant to my earlier post about the serial number of the Obama's birth certificate:
This was already addressed.

The certificate number ‘theory’ is another non-issue.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

He was born before the twins on aug. 4, his number is 10641. The twins were born on the 5th, the first born twin got the first number 10637 and the second born twin got 10638. In order of birth the numbers go 10641, 10637, 10638. To do this they would had gone backwards and then forwards again??? why would they do this?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Opspeculate
In 1961, the U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare classified non-Whites, who were not Asian, Eskimo, Aleut, Hawaiian, part-Hawaiian, or other "non-White," as "Negro." ...

Births in the United States in 1961 are classified for vital statistics into white, Negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian and Part-Hawaiian (combined), and "other nonwhite."
The keyword is classified. That’s how they classified them, for statistical purposes, doesn’t mean they didn’t allow different terms to be used on birth certificates.

Where are birth certificates showing ‘Negro’? You claim this was the term that must have been used, so there must be thousands of them. Can you show me one?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Obama has had two years as president and this piece of trash is the best he could do with all the resources he has?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

reply to post by ipsedixit

He was born before the twins on aug. 4, his number is 10641. The twins were born on the 5th, the first born twin got the first number 10637 and the second born twin got 10638. In order of birth the numbers go 10641, 10637, 10638. To do this they would had gone backwards and then forwards again??? why would they do this?

My only advice. Is to keep digging.

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join