It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag

Originally posted by Masterjaden
reply to post by grahag

OCR doesn't explain this. Because there should've been NO REASON TO USE OCR....

OCR is for one purpose, to edit text. Why would they need to edit the text??? Why even chance that someone would think that you edited the text when there is no need to???

Unless you're making a different argument, I've read almost every post here and haven't heard one argument that makes sense why they wouldn't scan it as a BMP or JPEG or TIFF with NO LAYERS..... WIth no chance for someone to say, hey something's wrong here.

I don't think it's a forgery because again, WHY would they leak it in this form where it is easy to determine that there would be no reason to scan it, or edit it in this way UNLESS they were changing information??? I don't think they would be that stupid. That's why I think that there is another reason here.

Jaden

Almost ALL current enterprise document scanning software includes OCR built into the back end and is turned on by default. The OCR pass is automatic and can be used if desired. I can scan 120 pages in a minute, all OCR'd automatically if I want. The default format for most document scanning is PDF or JPG. The trend I've seen recently though is PDF. I can't speak on the MAC side as I'm not familiar with that, but the "layer" issue has been reproduced and debunked. Most technically savvy people are on the same track as I was. Funny that Gawker's was the first site I picked. Headline is a little debasing, but in most cases, rightful. Ignorant would have been my choice of word.

gawker.com...#!5796324/idiots-launch-obama-birth-certificate-layers-conspiracy

I am a computer professional by trade, a network administrator, hardware expert with more certifications than you can shake a stick at, don't try and tell me about computer tech. OCR would do exactly that, make characters recognisable and editable, It wouldn't make sense to not make absolutely sure that there could be no question as to the editability of the document if the goal is to put this issue to rest and to move on to more important matters. The easiest way to do so would be to scan it in a raw format and to NOT make any modifications that could be construed as potential manipulation of the document. It doesn't make sense not to make certain that there are no questions when it is easily accomplished.

Actually it would've been better to take a physical picture of the document than to scan it at all. Then the paper, seal, etc. could be visible and chances of manipulation would have been minimized.

I haven't actually downloaded the document and verified what has been stated and I don't know that I will. As I have stated I don't believe that it is not genuine, but so little about this whole scenario makes sense to me, I am trying very hard to make sense of any decision made by the WH and I am having tremendous difficulty doing so.

Jaden

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Thread Temporarily Closed

This is a fast-moving thread, and I want to make sure contributors have a chance to read this post before continuing:

Let’s Please Stay On Topic

The topic, though controversial, is straightforward enough. Opinions and evidence in agreement or disagreement with the topic of this thread are welcome, everything else belongs elsewhere.

Specifically, there has been too much ad hominem and trolling, and I want to make sure all members understand that this is being noticed and dealt with.

Members who persist in violating the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use after these warnings face temporary suspension of posting privileges, and ignorance will not be accepted as an excuse, so please post responsibly.

This thread will be reopened in approximately fifteen minutes. Please take some time to review the links I have provided if you need a refresher on ATS policy.

Thanks.

edit on 4/29/2011 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Thread Reopened

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I will be reading with interest.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroPointEnergy
I want to make absolutley sure everyone sees this.
This is a present for the blind naysaying OCR fanboys.
This is absolute proof that can't be denied.

The document was not innocently scanned using OCR. It was created and edited digitally using software.

edit on 29-4-2011 by ZeroPointEnergy because: (no reason given)

Thoroughly debunked here...by the National Review no less..

www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Actually it would've been better to take a physical picture of the document than to scan it at all. Then the paper, seal, etc. could be visible and chances of manipulation would have been minimized.

I haven't actually downloaded the document and verified what has been stated and I don't know that I will. As I have stated I don't believe that it is not genuine, but so little about this whole scenario makes sense to me, I am trying very hard to make sense of any decision made by the WH and I am having tremendous difficulty doing so.

Jaden

I think its pretty simple. A request was made - a non-trained clerk scanned the document and sent it.

I have no doubts it is genuine.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Thoroughly debunked here...by the National Review no less..

www.nationalreview.com...

Sorry you are completely wrong and so is the link. The link is referring to layers being created by using OCR - which does occur of course. The video shows text that is inserted with software and the commands are shown. OCR can not perform this function. You need to watch the video again.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by atone98
reply to post by ZeroPointEnergy

And you know this how? Cause you made some stupid video? How do we know you didn't mess with it to make it look that way hmm?

If you are that concerned about it test it for youself. You will find out soon enough. It is as simple as that.
There is no need to get emotional about it. All politicians stab us in the back (that is a fact). Do they really deserve our loyalty unconditionally? They are definitely not family.
I really don't understand this psychology even though it is common.

EDIT: Actually just so you guys don't get the wrong idea, at this point in time I am not saying the birth certificate is a fraud. What I am saying it is intentionally made to look like a fraud. There is an alterior motive here in my opinion.
I could be wrong and the document may simply be fraudulent, but at this point in time I am not sure except. that it is definitely is not an innocently scanned document. That is for sure.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
1. Print out a blank form. (properly sized to the original)
2. Insert form into a manual typewriter. (IBM Selectric wasn't available then)
3. Line up the capitol X the same as Obama's first box.
4. Type your capitol X in the other 3 boxes like Obama's

Where are all your capitol Xs?

The form was sized so that if you got the first one right.......every single other one would line up too.

Now where are all Obama's Xs located?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
1. Print out a blank form. (properly sized to the original)
2. Insert form into a manual typewriter. (IBM Selectric wasn't available then)
3. Line up the capitol X the same as Obama's first box.
4. Type your capitol X in the other 3 boxes like Obama's

Where are all your capitol Xs?

The form was sized so that if you got the first one right.......every single other one would line up too.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
\The form was sized so that if you got the first one right.......every single other one would line up too.

Manual typewriters work "kind of" on a spring action.

How hard you strike the key - - has an affect on how the typed letter appears. They don't necessarily line up.

I worked a lot of temp jobs in the mid 60s. Many of them still used the old non-electric manual typewriters to do forms.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

There weren't three options; however, there are only three scientific distinctions between humans, that of Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid. The PC days have eliminated references to them, but those are the only differentiations between classes of human.

Jaden

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by atone98

ATONE98 - Do you belive any of what you wrote?

Whatever you do believe, if your words are for scamming/maliigning purposes only.

Can you tell me, WHY DO YOU THINK the clippings inside the Document have different resoluitons..??

If the document has been edited by Humans, does this matter??

Or, no he the President, scams or fraud designed to decieve are not important.

Hey all reading this, can you imagine if GW had release a doc like this...?

WOW OFF the WALL calling for impeachment and all else..

I think he had poor work records in the reserve and the resume was fluffed up, as most are, it was wrong, but that level of "exageration" on that subject was not going to derail a National Presidential Election.

Trying to decieve every single American at once is..

You decieve in a beneficial way those who support you, you decieve those who do not support you in an attempt to entrap and malign..

GREAT EXAMPLE CHICAGO STYLE

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

All over the place.
I don't have a manual type writer so I will have to take your word for it. Is this for real?
I already know this is made to look fake, but it is interesting to see just how obviously fake it is becoming.
Nice work.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Vickie3021

Of course I believe what I wrote, I support Obama 100% and nothing will change that. I cannot believe people are going this far to discredit a great president. This is total BS and should not be stood for. ALl these racists that hate the idea of a black president are trying to ruin his reputation and bring down a great man. Would you rather still be stuck with Bush? OR worse yet Mccain?

Wow seriously people

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

How hard you strike the key - - has an affect on how the typed letter appears. They don't necessarily line up.

I worked a lot of temp jobs in the mid 60s. Many of them still used the old non-electric manual typewriters to do forms.

That is a good point, but is it possible to get both vertical and horizontal misalignment with the manual typewriters?
It has been over 30 years since I touched one.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by atone98
reply to post by Byteman

Still waiting for you people to prove there is actual reason to challenge OBama's presidency.

Because it is funny that the first BLACK president has had to go through THIS MUCH trouble and have to show his BC just because of questions of his residency, so really I have enough proof to realise this is nothing but a issue of race and the fact that he's the first BLACK president and certain people don't like that.

Meh, I wasn't a "birther" until this certificate was released. I don't know if I consider myself a birther now, but damn there are a ton of inconsistencies with the "layers" and the "added links"

Plus I just learned he spent millions keeping his certificate from getting out? Why? It makes no sense to me...

But at the same time I can't imagine how huge this would be if true....

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by redwine425

First of all why should a President HAVE to show his birth certificate? What does it have to do with anything?

Why would he even be allowed to run for the presidency if this wasn't already checked out previously?

Why is the first black president being harrassed so much? Even now by that idiot Donald Trump.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

\The form was sized so that if you got the first one right.......every single other one would line up too.

I would believe your statement to be an outright lie. I too filled file cabinets full of forms up through the late 70s.

Print it out and prove me wrong. All govt forms were laid out according to a specific spacial requirement. I remember throwing away boxes that were not printed properly.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

reply to post by aptness

There weren't three options; however, there are only three scientific distinctions between humans, that of Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid. The PC days have eliminated references to them, but those are the only differentiations between classes of human.

Jaden

I think most posters on ATS are fairly young. They've grown up in a time of precision and PC documentation.

Back in 1961 - - it wasn't like that. It was the pre-hippy days - - "artsy Beaniks". If the father said he is African - - the clerk is gonna write down African. Especially during this period in time - - - when "self identifying" was becoming so important.

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join