It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
bryankeithnixon.com...

Stolen from a comment from this site:

Jamie on April 28, 2011 at 4:29 pm
There is no conspiracy. All they did was scan in the document and then choose “Optimize Scanned PDF” in Acrobat.

You want proof? by all means. Follow these steps:

1. Export the PDF as a JPG. Make absolutely sure you are satisfied that the file is now a flattened image (the way a scanned image would be.)

2. Save the new JPG as a PDF. Bring the PDF into Illustrator if you need to make doubly sure there are no layers in the PDF.

3. Now, open your new, non-layered PDF in Acrobat, and go to Document -> Optimize Scanned PDF. (You can just use the default settings)

4. Save the PDF, close it and open it up in Illustrator.

5. Well, what do you know! A whole bunch of layers and clipping paths, and the text is separated from the background — just like you saw in the White House version!

6. Apologize. (optional)

PS – if you want a higher-resolution (though black & white) scan of the document, WITHOUT the sharpening/optimizing, go to:
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Someone whose word is law?

You obviously don't understand separation of powers.

link   
reply to post by atone98

I do find it amusing that the first black President is the only pres to have his citizenship questioned. I mean seriously "birthers" give it a break he's our president and he's here to stay.

Quit with the racism, seriously it's sick

Not the first, you're just misinformed. Racism? Maybe not.

Eisenhower came before, and Chester Arthur long before him. A couple of white guys.

Well, actually, as for Eisenhower, the conspiracy theory of the time was that he was trying to conceal his Jewish heritage. But, in spite of being a respected WWII general, they still demanded he produce his BC.

And Ike's BC had to be literally "made up", based on "testimony", since there was NO birth certificate to be found, anywhere. So one was issued for him in 1952, quite a few years after his alleged 1890 birth-year, and only based on testimony, that could easily have been made up.

It didn't stop him from becoming POTUS. And evidence actually suggests Ike was born in Austria, not Texas (same with his wife Mamie).

So, this has all happened before. The real question is why they won't let it go, this time. So, considering the past history, I guess I can see why some may think there is some racism playing into it. But I think, there's a whole lot more going on than mere racism. Barry is a puppet of TPTB, just like the rest of them, so it makes perfect sense that there is something they could always hold over his head, to keep him in line.

Has the time come to pull his skeleton out of the closet? If so, why?

JR

link   

Originally posted by atone98
What other reason would there be to challenge a president this much? Hmm wow you people are messed up, this whole birther issue is a load of BS, let the man do his job and get off his back people!

No president has had to go through this much BS, not even Bush and the election scandal!

So many new member sticking up for Obama, odd.

People only asked for some scraps of paper that supposedly bared no secrets..
Well that's if he was telling the truth..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Opspeculate

How can you question the man's integrity? Because he waited till now to show his BC? Give me a break, if anyone had no integrity it was that idiot Bush.

Seriously to claim this a integrity issue is a load of BS....

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You guys are still going on about this? Still claiming to find things wrong with the BC

We have already proven that the birth certificate is not an innocently scanned document. It has been edited with software.

edit on 29-4-2011 by ZeroPointEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroPointEnergy

And you know this how? Cause you made some stupid video? How do we know you didn't mess with it to make it look that way hmm?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

*cough cough* dupe accounts *cough cough*

Oh, what was that?

BTW, Obama signed Senate Resolution 511 . He agreed that Natural born means you have "American citizens" (plural) for parents.

link   

And you know this how? Cause you made some stupid video? How do we know you didn't mess with it to make it look that way hmm?

Just watch the video.
What you will see is that software has been used to insert text into the birth certificate. On top of that you can see the commands used to position and size it approriately. It is not an innocently scanned document.

We all have the documents so we can easily reproduce what has been done on the video to prove either way. I don't think you can argue with that

edit on 29-4-2011 by ZeroPointEnergy because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Byteman

Still waiting for you people to prove there is actual reason to challenge OBama's presidency.

Because it is funny that the first BLACK president has had to go through THIS MUCH trouble and have to show his BC just because of questions of his residency, so really I have enough proof to realise this is nothing but a issue of race and the fact that he's the first BLACK president and certain people don't like that.

link   

Originally posted by Byteman
I'm not the one making the claim about race, you are.
I have no burden of proof.
You have no burden of proof? You’re part of a movement claiming the current President is not eligible for office. The burden of proof is all on you birthers. You have no idea what burden of proof means.

If you don't have to, then why are you trying?
I’m not trying, I have effectively posted information that debunks your nonsensical claims, namely the hospital name allegation.

What I’ve provided concerning the race, the DOH official statements and the numerous birth certificates, was with the objective of demonstrating Hawaii accepted many and different terms, and not just the strict terms you believe are the only ones acceptable.

You, on the other hand, have provided this amount of birth certificates supporting your theory: zero.

edit on 29-4-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I have watched it multiple times already, this morning. I still question the legitmacy of it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by amcdermott20

Did not see this before, this enough to get you birthers off his back? hmm

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by atone98

So we'll just chalk to that up to, you can't prove we're racists.

Okay, so that means you are just personally insulting people.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by atone98

You have to be a racist to even say that...

What group of people do you hate today...?

I think you hate yourself more than anything.

I love my fellow human brethren. I want the best for us all. Drag my country's brethren into a BS war without a proper library card we have issues. Long before this BC stuff so FUGAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Let’s Please Stay On Topic

Our topic: Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

Comments and opinions regarding the topic, pro, con or indifferent, are welcome.

Personal commentary and other sorts of derailment are not welcome.

Attempts to disrupt discussion or derail this thread constitute trolling and may lead to suspension or termination of posting privileges, so let's please stay on topic and avoid the need for moderator intervention.

Thanks.

edit on 4/29/2011 by Majic because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Byteman

Are you not seeing the fact that the first BLACK president is the only president that has had to show his BC? Wow, you birthers just don't quit

Yes I believe this is race issue and NOTHING will change my mind. I support Obama 100% and am proud to admit I voted for him and will again in 2012

link   

Originally posted by ZeroPointEnergy
Is no one interesred in debunking this?
People keep saying OCR but no one has been able to reproduce or demonstrate that.
Before people make an absolute mockery of this, I think you owe it to the OP to spend as much time as him demonstrating how this all occurs using OCR and reproducing all of the same layers.
On top of that explain all of the other artifacts and anomalies in the birth certificate.

I really would love to see someone demonstrate this. I know I could not reproduce it using OCR.

I've posted a link on this or the other thread on how it was debunked.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

It specifically asks for RACE, Now how many races of people do you think there are ( Or were accepted at that time ) I've previously listed them....CAUCASIAN, NEGROID and MONGOLOID.

Twist and turn all you like but you're still wrong.

Ken TOTALLY wrong on this one!

I've never listed myself as MONGOLOID..........and doubt very much if many others of Far Eastern extraction did.........even back in the 1960s!

As for the the "African" issue............African students in America from Africa in the 1960s always referred to themselves as "African" not Negroid.

The 1962 Kenyan Census form instructs:

"Race.- Write European, Arab, Somali, or African, etc. Asians must write Indian or Pakistan."

www.hist.umn.edu...

Since the Hawaiian Health Department ask the parents to self determine their race for birth certificates......then it seems perfectly reasonable that Obama's father would have thought of himself as "African" rather than Negroid.

edit on 29-4-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join