It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans
What is being missed is the fact that his parents were not both US citizens so he doesn't qualify under the constitution as a natural born citizen.

Uhh this is not true because HE was born here.

You are speaking if he wasn't born here which there is no proof of that for now.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Actually I am not surprised that the doc wasn't flattened as that wasn't the purpose. Data storage was.

If anything you should give props since no one manipulated what they received from the hospital.

Why would some old hospital clerk give a two shizz about flattening a doc?

Even so, data storage will not produce an original Birth Certificate.

How do you know no one manipulated what they received from the hospital. I thought story time was over with lol.

How do you know it was an old hospital clerk that gives two shizz about flattening a doc? lol You make no sense...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Never mind the birth certificate, maybe the question should be, is he circumcised? Hey if it's good for the goose it's good for the gander.
This is how unbalanced things are in this country. And when I say unbalanced, I mean in it in more ways than one.

Want a U.S. passport? Were you circumcised? Proposed questionnaire gets personal for applicants who can't supply birth certificate

Were you baptized or circumcised? Who was present when you were born? Where did your mother work? These are sample questions that applicants may be asked to answer on the proposed biographical questionnaire for a U.S. passport.The questionnaire, boingboing reports, is intended for people seeking a U.S. passport but who cannot supply a birth certificate.
www.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 27-4-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Apart from reiterating again that OCR software does NOT strip text out of a document, it reads the text and creates a separate file, it does not strip out the text from the original document, because the original document is an image, it sends the recognised to a text file to be edited in word for example, Here is a video that gives a basic understanding of what it does

What it does NOT do is strip out text, covert it, blank out the original text and then convert the stripped text back into an image trying to imitate a 1961 font. If this text had been altered by by OCR it would be selectable as text not an image.

And one thing to consider for those claiming that the white house would have teh best forgers and systems at their disposal, whilst that is true, do you really think Obama would be skipping round the white house telling everyone his BC was a fake? He will be very limited to the amount of people he can use, these people may work for TPTB, but I bet most of them feel very patriotic at heart, doing the best for the country, however misguided, but most would choke on serving a president who wasn't entitled to be there, who may be even foreign, no this would have to be done by someone close to him, someone he trusted implicitly and that is probably why iit is so badly done

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The doc shows Obamas fathers race as "African" I didn't know that African was a race? Should it not been "Negroid"? "Negro"? Is this the way that black people are now clasified?
iamric

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Oh for god sake give it up.
If someone, anyone could prove it was fake, he wouldn't be president.
Do you actually think that any of the previous candidates, fox news, rush, hannity, beck, etc.. don't have the funds to prove it's fake if it really were fake?

Even fox news say everything is legit !

Give it up already and move on !!!!

Think about it for 2 seconds....if the republicans could prove it was fake, they'd wipe out the democratic party in one fell swoop...yet, they haven't done so. Why is that? Because it's NOT fake...DUH !!!!
edit on 27-4-2011 by jfj123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
reply to post by karen61057

I admire George Bush. I may not agree with all of his policies but easily a win over Clinton / Obama..
edit on 27-4-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

Yes, the president who brought us 9/11, The patriot Act, Homeland Security, Fear based Threat Levels, Torture, Invasion over falsified intel... and the list goes on and on... There's a reason the whole world hated him and not only Democrats.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Why not just scan the original as an image and release it?

Instead of this method, they decide to doctor it up. Change the background, etc. etc.

You Obama worshippers can't seem to understand why a document with manipulated features is not acceptable. It's like you can't get your heads around the concept that manipulated documents look, smell, and appear to be FAKES.

Just scan the original, and present it as a image file.

link   
So now, for whatever reason, the White House is ok with anyone having THE birth certificate? Right? So they will happily give authorization to anyone to obtain the BC, themselves, directly, from the State of Hawaii. Right?

Because all along Hawaii has said they can't provide it without authorization. But now authorization should be provided for any and every media outlet.

So the media can go get the BC, on camera, for all to see. So? Get to it.

link   

Originally posted by imitator

Actually I am not surprised that the doc wasn't flattened as that wasn't the purpose. Data storage was.

If anything you should give props since no one manipulated what they received from the hospital.

Why would some old hospital clerk give a two shizz about flattening a doc?

Even so, data storage will not produce an original Birth Certificate.

How do you know no one manipulated what they received from the hospital. I thought story time was over with lol.

How do you know it was an old hospital clerk that gives two shizz about flattening a doc? lol You make no sense...

Well ok since there are layers that are common in doc scanning, then it would have been the hospital that did it.

Flatten the doc means to merge the layers so there is only one layer. You do this after scanning in the data, if you care. Why would someone care about this in a hospital environment. Their only concern is to scan a piece of paper and make it readable and digital which it is.

I dont flatten docs at work either because why should I care? My purpose is to turn something that was paper to a file, thats it.

And no... I don't know it was some old lady..sorry for the Adlibbing

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoocares

Originally posted by Common Scarecrow
reply to post by whoocares

use your head for once.

By the way, I voted for Obama and he turned out to be just another scumball politician.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Common Scarecrow because: (no reason given)

hahaha...you might want to actually TRY that sometime.. i can sleep @ night thinking we have an American president ..can you? thre are far mor important issues that need to be resolved and people like yourself are only hindering that...give it a rest...MOVE ON!

[/quote

It would be nice if, for once, people could look past the individual trees and see the whole friggin' forest!

It is not just about whether he is eligible to be president.

It is, like Nixon, more about lying to the American people and covering up the facts.

It is more telling of a person's character .......

....... or lack of it.

THAT is what is the important thing.

As for figuring out if it is legitimate or not, all that has to be done is to examine the newspaper birth announcement and get the names of other people who are listed in it, who were born around the same time, and see what their birth certificates look like.

edit on 27-4-2011 by Common Scarecrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OverMan

...thank you for posting my thoughts...

You can fool some of the people all the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time

^
that lincoln dude

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Why not just scan the original as an image and release it?

Instead of this method, they decide to doctor it up. Change the background, etc. etc.

You Obama worshippers can't seem to understand why a document with manipulated features is not acceptable. It's like you can't get your heads around the concept that manipulated documents look, smell, and appear to be FAKES.

Just scan the original, and present it as a image file.

That background is most likely a hospital administration thing.

Just like any other business, company etc.

I bet you that different colors (green blue etc) mean different thing's internally.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by reassor

Just to keep ourselves honest, you may be confusing Obama's birthplace with his father's on the document.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

That background is most likely a hospital administration thing.

Just like any other business, company etc.

I bet you that different colors (green blue etc) mean different thing's internally.

That background will produce the words "COPY" across the image when photocopied. That's why they switched over to this.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamric
The doc shows Obamas fathers race as "African" I didn't know that African was a race? Should it not been "Negroid"? "Negro"? Is this the way that black people are now clasified?
iamric

But what if he was actually African like Obama's dad was (rather than African american)

Would they still put Negro or whatever?

Damn, they actually used Negroid at one point?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The document was created using Preview on OSX and the PDF was created using the inbuilt OSX PDF printer.
(Mac OS X 10.6.7 Quartz PDFContext)

From my tests this product will regularly separate an image from its background. Creating 'Clipping' layers and image groups in the resulting pdf (when viewed in another product such as Adobe Illustrator)

I have not been able to determine what hardware was used to scan the document. Can anyone help there?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Please someone tell me where the Seal is on this copy. there is no state seal stamped on it?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by iamric

Yeah it should not say African because that is not a race. There are white Africans, black Africans, Asian Africans and so on. That's like putting american as race or french. Bizarre that it says that.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BR1GAND
I'm no Photoshop or OCR expert but, has anyone tried to print this doc out (high res) and then try rescanning the hard copy doc using one of these so called layering programs? Can this layering effect be duplicated? Might be a step in legitimizing or debunking this. Hmmmm?

Yes.

Use a program like OmniPage.

Thats all it takes, but no one will listen to you anyways.

your right...nobody is going to listen now, the right-wing has been hung by their own rope. and c'mon...now you're questioning the scanning/copying process? oh please, please, keep it up till the next election, and do it real loud, so everyone in america can here you

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join