It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
Having worked with graphics I can safely state that a scanned image will NOT break down into 5 layers, it is one continuous layer. This is an altered document and that begs another question, why?

Not why would they fake it, but why would they fake it so badly, the only thing I can think is that whoever did the editing, sent it for approval to someone else, leaving the layers active in case they needed to make further alterations, and then it went straight into Adobe because they either forgot or the person they sent it too didn't check the layers and they published it.

For all you anti birthers, you have just had the biggest set back ever, this has to be FAKE, there is no other logical explanation, there would never be a need to edit it if it was just scanned from the archive. This has been loaded into editing software and altered, it is fact.

People should download the original and save it, because I suspect the PDF will be altered very soon and the layers merged, no doubt those then that bring the matter up will be called frauds and accused of faking it.

Excellent post OP well done S&F for you

Until I know what model scanner was used and what application the scan was imported into, I cannot say whether this is a forgery or not. I'm sorry to say, but the burden of proof that this is a forgery is not there for me.

This is why:
From what I understand, the document is likely on white paper in a binder. Different inks are on the piece of paper, from the print, typewriter, stamps, signatures etc. Being an old document, the inks will have worn down differently and likely have different pigmentation. The document is likely to be scanned by a high-end document scanner designed for document archival, specifically old documents. Such a scanner will likely break different elements of the document out into layers so it may adjust brightness/contrast/saturation etc of said layers individually in order to build a properly legible document. That scan is then verified by a technician who will adjust each layer for optimal resolution. The finished layers will be copied onto the official green pattern base layer and the technician's digital signature is applied on top certifying the digital copy as exported to PDF.

To me, that is a very plausible process for which legal documents are digitally archived. It makes sense because it makes future forensic analysis of old documents a bit easier. Until we know how the original was converted to digital, we cannot know if this is a forgery or not.

What, do you think they just go use the 1-pass xerox at kinkos?

edit on 27-4-2011 by nydsdan because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Originally posted by BR1GAND
I'm no Photoshop or OCR expert but, has anyone tried to print this doc out (high res) and then try rescanning the hard copy doc using one of these so called layering programs? Can this layering effect be duplicated? Might be a step in legitimizing or debunking this. Hmmmm?

Yes.

Use a program like OmniPage.

Thats all it takes, but no one will listen to you anyways.
\

Ok just to be clear, if I was to scan a printed copy and use OmniPage (for conducting searches like Hawaii supposedly does) and converted it to a .pdf (without flattening it) it would have all these layers discovered by the OP?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
can someone tell me why there is not state seal on the birth certifcate. All birth certifcates have them!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

African is not a race.

link   

Originally posted by jfj123
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Oh for god sake give it up.
If someone, anyone could prove it was fake, he wouldn't be president.
Do you actually think that any of the previous candidates, fox news, rush, hannity, beck, etc.. don't have the funds to prove it's fake if it really were fake?

Even fox news say everything is legit !

Give it up already and move on !!!!

Think about it for 2 seconds....if the republicans could prove it was fake, they'd wipe out the democratic party in one fell swoop...yet, they haven't done so. Why is that? Because it's NOT fake...DUH !!!!
edit on 27-4-2011 by jfj123 because: (no reason given)

when are you going to realize that there is no difference between news stations nor the two main political parties. You are caught between them just like most Americans, taking sides and feeling superior. Truth is, the people who control Obama also controlled Bush. They want us all fighting with each other so we don't see that their actual agenda never actually changes. They like puppets like Obama and Bush because they are so flawed and so controllable. Wake up to the propaganda

link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Please someone tell me where the Seal is on this copy. there is no state seal stamped on it?

yeah! yeah! that's it...please do crazy some more...put it on signs!....carry it proudly in washington around the whitehouse...i know...bullhorns in front of the FOX NEWS building!!! go crazy go!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Well ok since there are layers that are common in doc scanning, then it would have been the hospital that did it.

Flatten the doc means to merge the layers so there is only one layer. You do this after scanning in the data, if you care. Why would someone care about this in a hospital environment. Their only concern is to scan a piece of paper and make it readable and digital which it is.

I dont flatten docs at work either because why should I care? My purpose is to turn something that was paper to a file, thats it.

And no... I don't know it was some old lady..sorry for the Adlibbing

I don't think you get it, I already know the process of layers etc... I do it all the time.
The question was how do you know who scanned it?

It's that simple....

edit on 27-4-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

link   
Wow who the f'k really cares? I mean the guy is coming near the end of his term anyway so what is the point in caring about all this bologna? Maybe if he was the anti christ and started slaughtering all the white people I'd give a shhhh but he hasn't done any worse than that last POS and that POS is still walking free. Go eat your dinner or watch your game on tv people.

link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Please someone tell me where the Seal is on this copy. there is no state seal stamped on it?

yeah! yeah! that's it...please do crazy some more...put it on signs!....carry it proudly in washington around the whitehouse...i know...bullhorns in front of the FOX NEWS building!!! go crazy go!!!

why cant you awnser the question instead of mocking me?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Define proof, his own grandmother stated that she was present for his birth in Kenya.

Is she also a birther?...LMAO.

link   
reply to post by BR1GAND

so upload your proof

link   

I'm no Photoshop or OCR expert but, has anyone tried to print this doc out (high res) and then try rescanning the hard copy doc using one of these so called layering programs? Can this layering effect be duplicated? Might be a step in legitimizing or debunking this. Hmmmm?

Yes.

Use a program like OmniPage.

Thats all it takes, but no one will listen to you anyways.
\

Ok just to be clear, if I was to scan a printed copy and use OmniPage (for conducting searches like Hawaii supposedly does) and converted it to a .pdf (without flattening it) it would have all these layers discovered by the OP?

Yeah, but another user (Beta) said these docs were made on a Mac with a different proggie back a few pages. He prob looked at the source and can show how he came up with that answer.

As far as hardware, use a scanner...lol but the software should be something like OmniPage.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I was thinking OCR myself. If they were going to use this for print, the background could be scanned at CMYK 300dpi. 'All' the black and white sections would be scanned at 600dpi, but that would include 'all the black lines, text, etc...'. Why can I only move some of the black and white content?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
I can't believe the White House released it in several layers!

That has to be deliberate. If TPTB wanted a forged birth certificate, it would have been perfect.

For those who don't understand about layers, trust me, this is really really sloppy.

Too sloppy.

Whoever released this knew full well this was going to be discovered.

This is what Trump had to say about it being released:

"I am really honored, frankly, to have played such a big role in hopefully, hopefully getting rid of this issue."

As for the actual document, Trump added, "We have to look at it, we have to see ... is it real? Is it proper? What's on it? But I hope it checks out beautifully."

www.tmz.com...

He knows full well this is going to be discovered. Mark my words, Trump will jump on this.

I think this is all done by TPTB to gain public support for Trump. They're rigging the next election.

edit on 27/4/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

Bingo. As one poster just posited: exactly who is barry soetoro?

He is one and the same as the next selected potus. I care not who that person is, it will be more of the same, MUCH more. Why are the media prepping us for $10 gasoline? To make us want trump's seizure of the oil fields we so gloriously won in Iraq (immorally) a reality. Oh it hurts, hurts to look at the American flag.

Thanks OP, you rock.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprtpilot
So now, for whatever reason, the White House is ok with anyone having THE birth certificate? Right? So they will happily give authorization to anyone to obtain the BC, themselves, directly, from the State of Hawaii. Right?

Because all along Hawaii has said they can't provide it without authorization. But now authorization should be provided for any and every media outlet.

So the media can go get the BC, on camera, for all to see. So? Get to it.

No, probably not... but they made an exception for this case...

As taken from the New York Times:

"The state of Hawaii does not normally release copies of the long-form certificates, but it did so in this case in response to a specific request from Mr. Obama."

Time to do some critical thinking... This is the problem of adopting strong beliefs on things .. in the face of conflicting evidence, it only creates anger and denial.
edit on 27-4-2011 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy

Originally posted by Rising Against
So people continually ask for the Obama Birth certificate and then when It's produced, It's still rejected.

Sigh.

Uhh we dont trust him. Their is no reason to trust him. They have held it from us for such a long time and now when the controversy dies down they release it? Look at the typing it does not look like a type writer. Match the letters they all look exactly alike. If it was on a type writer their would be some differences in the letters such as ink spread.

You're assuming an awful lot here. A good typewriter with a fresh ribbon or cartridge would produce exact type from one word to another. How old are you? Have you ever even used a type writer? The last one I used for business ( in 1996) was an IBM selectra. Great machine. In 1961 the hospital probably had a manual typewriter meaning it did not run on electricity and it would have had an ink ribbon but still does not mean that the letters would be smudged. The typewriter was the best technology for business at the time. Business would not stand for smudged papers from bad ribbons or unaligned letters.

Note to anyone interested. The last business producing typewriters in the US closed its doors this week. A victim to the electronic age and the "keyboard"

link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

why cant you awnser the question instead of mocking me?

Because unlike a regular BC this is a long form document which is generally only used internally by the hospital. The regular BC is used for getting jobs, proving citizenship, etc...but nobody believed that one he already showed...lol

link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Because he/she can't answer the question so he is acting childish and rude instead.
I'd also like to know why there is no seal mark. Other copies of hawaii birth certificates from around the same time have a raised seal.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join