It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Please I know this is about the layers found in a scan and the techno aspect of the document but what about the hospital name as brought up 3 pages ago? It wasn't called that name at the time apparently (not until 1971), does this fact not corroborate the OP's findings of forgery?

Seriously confused, this fact aligned with the technoevidence must be a proof?!?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HoldTheBeans

It seems to me that even if the delivering M.D. during his birth is now deceased, someone with wealth should find out who the nurses were the day of his birth and hire a PI to track them down. That would reveal a lot I think

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BR1GAND
I'm no Photoshop or OCR expert but, has anyone tried to print this doc out (high res) and then try rescanning the hard copy doc using one of these so called layering programs? Can this layering effect be duplicated? Might be a step in legitimizing or debunking this. Hmmmm?

Yes.

Use a program like OmniPage.

Thats all it takes, but no one will listen to you anyways.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlguy

Originally posted by randyvs
You obviously don't think deep enough.

You obviously spend too much time tilting at windmills. I spend my energies thinking about things that are worth my effort.

Personal attacks are the first sign of a losing argument

You mean like how so many losers call birthers racists?

Yeah I agree

link   

link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
reply to post by atlguy

Do you think all of Washington's best minds were in on this? NO
There would only be a small group that would know the truth. He wouldn't have all of the resources Washington has to offer. All he would have is someone from this group to help him, and more than likely, they would be just as dumb as him.

edit on 27-4-2011 by sickofitall2012 because: (no reason given)

so you happen to know this how? oh i forgot..you birthers have the answers to everything. you happen to know who runs the country, who is behind president obama and who is behind jesus..
its pretty easy to ignore facts huh there champ?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justice2012
reply to post by HoldTheBeans

It seems to me that even if the delivering M.D. during his birth is now deceased, someone with wealth should find out who the nurses were the day of his birth and hire a PI to track them down. That would reveal a lot I think

Yeah because I am sure a nurse remembers that one baby from 50 years ago.

Also average life expectancy is 75 which gives not a ton of options when looking into this.

I'd be more suspicious if they remembered than not.

link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
The left side is depressed because every week each state places all births in that week in a binder so that there aren't a thousand sheets of paper that could get lost. This is to keep the state offices neat and clean.

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

What's the date at the bottom stamped?? This love for the guy is just too much, reminds me of all the kids that loved Hulk Hogan, what were they called? Oh yea, Hulkamaniacs, now we got these other ret_rds called Obamamaniacs. What a joke,

And, you do know that Pro Wrestling is all entertainment, goes the same for how this guy faked all of you out. Again.

link   
reply to post by ericsnow

People are only going to believe what they want to believe. If it does not fit with their own ideas they will throw out any and all evidence. Thats why trials are decided by juires. Two people who have opposing views will never come to an agreement but a group of twelve with a majority vote will. It is also why the jury is selected by both the prosecution and the defense.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BR1GAND
I'm no Photoshop or OCR expert but, has anyone tried to print this doc out (high res) and then try rescanning the hard copy doc using one of these so called layering programs? Can this layering effect be duplicated? Might be a step in legitimizing or debunking this. Hmmmm?

You wouldn't scan this in OCR as there is no reason too. The scanner most likely wouldn't pick up half the gibberrish on especially the sig. At least from my experience it wouldn't. Scan it into a jpg and convert to pdf boom your done. Unless of course you want to alter anything.

What is being missed is the fact that his parents were not both US citizens so he doesn't qualify under the constitution as a natural born citizen.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlguy

Originally posted by Habit4ming
What I find interesting is that the birth certificate of Susan Nordyke, born one day after Obama's alleged birth, shows a different address for that hospital. How was that possible??? Not to mention, her box 7C says, Honolulu, Ohau and Obama's box 7C says Honolulu, Hawaii.

Erm... That address (7d) is the address of the mother. Epic fail, bud. The 7c differences can probably be attributed to the fact that these were typed by hand, and probably by a worn-out intern.
edit on 4/27/2011 by atlguy because: (no reason given)

-----------------------------
First of all, I'm an old lady--no bud here! Anyway, thanks for the hearty laugh. You are right and I am wrong...I just used zoom in so I could see it better. I do apologize for that faux pas...and I had better upgrade my glasses.
However, as stated, it's all a distraction, anyway. Obama is NOT a natural born citizen no matter where he was born. His father was Kenyan, never a U.S. citizen of any type. According to the Constitution, he's not natural born, although he may be a citizen. Only the office of POTUS specifically calls for natural born status.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by whoocares

Not much of a debate, just name calling. Classic.
So do you know for a fact otherwise?No? then keep your insults to yourself.
Oh and FYI, I'm not a birther.

link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
reply to post by atlguy

Dumb argument. Fact is they put out a sloppy document. Why would they do that when they are trying to put the issue to rest?

You mean "why didn't they doctor the document to suit my expectations?"

What you got is the actual document as processed and recorded like all others of its type.

Its time to realize that expectation is not the same as reality.

link   
screw the layers for a sec,

can i please get something on

": “Hate to bring this up, but I just checked the official web site for Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital and according to the information there, the name of the hospital at the time of his birth should have been Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital. According to the web site the name didn’t change to Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital merged with Kapi‘olani Maternity Home in 1978. So how could his official long form birth certificate that was generated in 1961 have the name of the hospital that wasn’t created until 1978?” "

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I admire George Bush. I may not agree with all of his policies but easily a win over Clinton / Obama..
edit on 27-4-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedonk
Please I know this is about the layers found in a scan and the techno aspect of the document but what about the hospital name as brought up 3 pages ago? It wasn't called that name at the time apparently (not until 1971), does this fact not corroborate the OP's findings of forgery?

Seriously confused, this fact aligned with the technoevidence must be a proof?!?

The Hospital Issue, make a separate thread.

This is a post saying it's fake based on that there are layers and grouped objects.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
And beliecve me when I make one you'll feel it.

And physical attacks are a sign of a weak mind.

Listen - debate on the issues at hand, and on facts. If you can't do that without feeling that you need to resort to threats, or a need to fluff your feathers and make yourself big man on campus, than perhaps you should move along?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Watching faux news with their "birther panel" which consists of woman in blue (democrat color) background and man in red (republican color) background. Man in red repeats "Why did it take two years to produce?" Woman in blue does the proverbial Valley Girl "Oh my gosh" and looks away in disgust.... The Anchor laughs and says that this may be their last such panel.

I watch all news to know which illusions that they are currently "projecting" to the masses.

For a split second I am 11 years old again watching "wrastlin" naively believing that these people truly hate each other...

Fox/Faux/Fake news played their part well I suppose especially if the average viewer has the mental capacity of an 11 year old kid.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a republican and no longer a democrat. I lost my politics 5-6 years ago thank you very much.

ALL of you who have come to this thread, stating stupid, snide remarks are IMHO suspect.

Those of you with high ATS marks I will now take the time to tag you as an ENEMY as you have displayed great levels of ignorance this day and you should surely KNOW BETTER yet you do not and thus I need not wonder why...

You are Suspect of not only being ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (search ATS for government SOCK PUPPET threads thank you, the management) but also of not being worthy of having a voice in this place if indeed you are "real" then you are a ignorant political zealot or a schill/agent.

Yeah, what did I expect huh?

Anyways did any of you watch the Alex Jones Wayne Madsen Interview?

I was initially turned off to Alex Jones because at that time 2005-06 he was using the GOD card yet over the years he has toned that down alot and has consistently delivered information that is most definately not available via the MSM, I have read and agreed with alot of Wayne Madsen stuff via Jeff Rense and I know enough about the history that is "out of print" to realize the truth when I hear it.

I highly recommend listening to the entire interview if indeed your point in being here is to DENY IGNORANCE.

I am convinced that Obama is a CIA asset and his grandfather worked for the precursor to the CIA the OSS and his mother and father worked for the CIA and that he could as easily have been the President of Kenya or Indonesia etc etc....

Daddy Bush is CIA and as many of you now understand he was in Dallas the day they assassinated Kennedy.

I know that some of your little squishy headed minds cannot imagine the possibility that all this and so much more connects together like your wrist to your arm and that this is the real reality yet I suppose this is the reality that is ultimately NOT FOR YOU!

Frankly, beyond being a schill, I cannot imagine why anyone who believes the OFFICIAL Version of just about anything.... is even here..... Do you?

Do not you have something better to do in your semi perfect world?

Sorry as it took me an hour chasing this thread to find the end to know all that has been said to even be able to comment so when I got here all of the above just sorta Fell Out!

OP.... Bravo!!!
I dont care if you are ultimately wrong as the reactions from the Zombified Left was certainly worth the effort.
It is like an instant ACID TEST.
Yes, I understand what you are saying and yes I am just as baffled as the others who are contemplating this yet ultimately one quote does keep coming to mind and I am not sure who said it yet here goes

"They do not have to fool all of us all of the time, just most of us most of the time"

Anyways, I salute you OP! S&F!
Deny ignorance!

Long live the Anti Federalists!
Long live the Articles of Confederation!
Long live the Sovereign!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Habit4ming
First of all, I'm an old lady--no bud here! Anyway, thanks for the hearty laugh. You are right and I am wrong...I just used zoom in so I could see it better. I do apologize for that faux pas...and I had better upgrade my glasses.

I have no knowledge of you, but I already admire you. Cheers to good form!

Something that's becoming a rarity here...
edit on 4/27/2011 by atlguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join