It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Who gave NATO right to kill Gaddafi?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Enjoy some real news and forget about the birther issue its just a ploy by TPTB.

Not to be rude, but how is this real news?

What did Putin think would happen when they abstained on the UN vote?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

The files I've seen are up to date, and are far more revealing than required.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
reply to post by boondock-saint

The files I've seen are up to date, and are far more revealing than required.

betcha hadn't seen the Magik Dossier

2nd

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcade425
The more and more I see outside news I feel I hate our government more and more.

Thats the goal ...to tear you apart inside out. Division between the america apple pie and chevrolet love it or leave it crowd to the conspiracy theory stop corruption crowds. The plan is happening the way it was designed to happen .

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Russia had veto power over this UN resolution. Why did they not exercise it but instead abstained? Now they complain like they didn’t know this would happen.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe
Russia had veto power over this UN resolution. Why did they not exercise it but instead abstained? Now they complain like they didn’t know this would happen.

simple terms:

you know how a presidential candidate
says one thing, then when elected does
something completely different ???
same thing here.

Russia was told this was a no-fly zone only.
And it turned out to be similar to Operation
Linebacker II in Vietnam. The un-restricted
bombing of all North Vietnam military targets.

Russia abstained on the no-fly vote.
It DID NOT abstain on the total bombing of Libya
and the assassination of Gadaffi.

the plan changed from the time it was
voted on to the time it was implemented.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Kill the beast Gaddafi? Any evidence of such orders???

What the hell is Putin and his puppets talking about????

It was only destroying military chain of command structures to end the ruthless shellings of innocent civilian libyans by the beast Gaddafi and his sons.

Best the russian despot do some soul searching and look towards its own dissatisfied citizens, pacify them instead of talking crap in the international scene, or they may soon find themselves booted out of office.[
edit on 26-4-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

There are no innocent people in Libya. The so called "peaceful rebels" are former current terrorist's that returned home from Iraq/Afghanistan or couldn't make it to the average Libyans favorite "tourist" destinations.

Heck I wouldn't be surprised if a good many of the "peaceful rebels" have American blood on their hands.
And as for your slander against Mr.Putin, shame on you!

After the fall of communism the west completely and totally turned it's backs on the Russian people and left them to starve and freeze to death. And worse yet they helped to prop a truly corrupt and incompetent leader that doesn't even deserve to be named throughout the 90's in Russia.

Putin reigned in on the corrupt Oligarchy that was bleeding Russia dry. And for the first time since the time of the Czar's the Russian people are experiencing a real increase in living standards. All the while our leaders sold us out to foreign interest's and are intentionally seeking to reduce our quality of life.

So who are the real despots? Those who kill scientist's or citizens who speak out or know too much, or those who throw ultra rich greedy scumbags in jail?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

How about a nice dish of borscht with a creamy whipped polonium topping?

LMAO, but carefully Frac... my shades are drawn.

"We at the Minsk Peoples' Dairy diapprove of the
use of recombinant Bovine Growth Hormones (rGBH)."
That statement was fictional up till 'disapprove': and
it didn't explain they aren't using it anyway. Common
even in the US, we're so good with labeling now too.
Besides with all the airborne glowin' garbage floating
around ALL our oatmeal's checked in by now anyway,
beet or wheat.

Back to the thread..
This is atypical sabre rattling from a friend of an 'enemy'
in harm's way, and I wonder how crazy the Trilaterals
really are sometimes. Vlad is ex-Old-School KGB
(ex---Right)--- and he's one of the toughest cookies in
the Bolshevik bakery, far removed from stupid besides.
And the world public opinion is degenerating rapidly about
the basic intent of NATO and the UN et al. C'mon, the UN
violated its own charter to get this one boiling, and the
motive is obvious again; Angelo-American oil control.
Unilateral my aching back: I need a bear walk.

I think if Mr.Big keeps on pushing that rook into North
Africa there's going to be a nasty reprisal from the big
needy BRIC. Or maybe just China will get fed up and
call in our markers; it may be starting anyway with their
last move to the Yuan, Ruble, or anything but the
PetroBuck to buy their crude with. And we aren't buying
as many sneakers as a couple of years ago, either. Here
is why they'd have so little to lose, US as a consumer??

Add to this mess our Saudi Prince B. running to Pakistan
for some extra protection, and you've got a four country
coalition with some teeth, money, and quick nukies.
If you remember Pakistan has always been around to
beef up Saudi internal security on the ground, and the
potential putsch to oust the Prince and the family with
another intel op may be stepped on like the Bay of Pigs
was... in short order. Oh baby, what they'll do for oil
lately is beginning to spook even me into considering
stocking up for a longer stretch.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
All these people leaving positive comments about Putin are quite silly. To Putin this isn't about morality. It's about capitalizing on negative publicity to make Russia and Putin himself seem like a beacon of humane morality. Any chance to poke at the west is taken. In the same way the wests pokes at Russia. For instance the U.S. condemned Russia's actions in Georgia (while the U.S. had multiple illegal wars going on). It's like child pointing at a sibling saying "yeah, well look what he did mom"

Russia Today (RT) receives funds from the Russian government. They cover things the U.S. MSM doesn't cover, and I love them for that.. but it's only for the purposes of propaganda. When RT starts covering the corruption in Russia (how real journalism is a dangerous profession there and government corruption in Russia).. and not just the corruption around the world.. then, and only then will I respect RT.. they are about as fair and balanced as Fox.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcade425

The United Nations is full of Rothschilds side kicks as well - they're also part of the theatre.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Russia was told this was a no-fly zone only.

The no fly resolution essentially is an act of war… If I (an absolute nobody in this world) knew this resolution to protect civilians by “all necessary measures” was a pretense to overthrow Gadaffi I’m sure the former KGB Putin did.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Thank you. I appreciate your comment.

I heartily agree that no politician's statement, Putin's included, should be taken at face value. A politician never makes any statement without an 'arrierre pensee' or some motivating factor.

But it has happened, in the past, when such statements reflect a needed truth, it can create a reaction and a repercussion that is not necessarily part of the intent of the original statement. Unintentional consequences.

Gorbachev inherited a Soviet Union that was falling apart economically and he wanted to save it. In response to the immediate need he faced, Gorbachev tried to save the existing political and economic structure by opening them up through his Glasnost and Perestroika policies. These allowed more freedom in business and civil liberties. But instead of being happy with limited freedoms, the Soviet people demanded more.

Criticism became open dissent and then revolution. The leader who tried to save a dying country quickly lost control and watched as a new country was created.

When a public figure speaks the truth, I support the truth, not the public figure.

The truth has a life of it's own.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Read my posts and do some research...in order to get things in life you have to put in some work. I've done my research

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

The world leaders are all corrupt and Putin just happens to be buddies (not by choice but by necessity as has been mentioned) with the Libyan loon. That said, he's correctly throwing NATO under the bus. The United States is the "point man" of NATO and thus despite outward appearances, is pulling the trigger literally and figuratively. The US does not assassinate.... cough.....choke.... NATO is not so encumbered when performing such "humanitarian" efforts. I'm also prone to think that NATO, for lack of a more universally accepted moniker, fanned the flames of the current political unrest in the middle-east to say the least.

No one expected anywhere near this amount of resistance from Gaddafi loyalists. They underestimated the loyalty purchasing power of the Libyan gold reserves. Were there atrocities committed by the Gaddafi regime over these many decades? Yes. Was there also a relatively high standard of living enjoyed by most Libyans during those decades? Yes. Should it have been much higher? Yes too but consider the other oil producing nations and Libya and Libyans, from everything I've read, could have done far worse. Hard as that is for the rest of the world to believe. He might be a tyrannical loon but he's their tyrannical loon.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Exactly and another thing to keep in mind is that ghaddafi has been fighting muslim extremists for over two decades..many left the country so they wouldn't be caught. Now with this going on they are all returning in hopes of making libya al qeada's foothold in Africa. Eastern Libya, particularily benghazi is where the majority of the libyans fighting in Iraq come from. It's no coincidence that is the rebel stronghold

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
But people put too much faith in Putin..........that man would kill his own family to keep a secret.......

some of you blindly trust WAAAAAY too much........once KGB always KGB

It's the nice suit. People always fall for the nice suit when the wearer is saying words they agree with.

Old school trick.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
at least someone in the international community has the bottle to speak up,and put some common sense on this.

S/F for OP and putin !
edit on 26-4-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

S/F for the OP? Well, sure, why not?
S/F for Putin? I'm truly sorry. Can't go for that as I use to think of myself as someone in love with the idea of democracy. Putin is a neofascist alpha male (his doesn't imply he's better or worse than his colleagues)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

according to our government, NATO has the right to target Command and Control Centers such as Kadaffy's compound.
This is what putin is concerned about?

The lybian people as a whole have decided they don't want daffy duck as a leader anymore and instead want deomcratic elections. Why wouldn't NATO want to support that?

In addition, he's not only attacking the rebels (ie new leaders of the country) but he's bombing innocent civilians.

My personal opinion is, NATO should start heavily bombing all command and control centers.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yeah he will do nothing apart from drink vodka and partake in his own killing of near neighbours,so that he and friends can get rich from oil and gas.Cameron putin sarkozy..all the same just different agenda.We are all just human fodder for them.Little blocks so they can make daft graphs by a means to hire fire ..put peeps on scrap heap.So smashing a arab/african or other country dont make a blind bit of difference to the lot of them.Its not one guy its a collective..a whole set of war mongers and power mad leaders(oil water land religion)..then disinformation on terror natural disasters.I could go on ...but yeah putin is just posturing until the next uprising of little people he can crush.!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arcade425
The more and more I see outside news I feel I hate our government more and more.

Sadly, that's just the trigger your government needs to shut down your access to foreign news.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join