It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Who gave NATO right to kill Gaddafi?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gavlar1974

Putin is impotent...

Whats he going to do over Libya? Attack the US? Touching off a full on Nuclear exchange?
Attack the EU, Russia's #1 Customer? Russia's closest thing to an Allie in the EU is France which is itself hell bent on ousting Qaddafi!

He's going to do the only thing he can do.

Pout and stomp his feet. He's just showboating for the public.

edit on 26-4-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcade425
The more and more I see outside news I feel I hate our government more and more.

Our media isn't controlled by our government. Our media is controlled by private corporations. And said corporations control our government.
They aren't ever going to give up or step down.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
at least someone in the international community has the bottle to speak up,and put some common sense on this.

S/F for OP and putin !
edit on 26-4-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

Funny how he didn't use his UN veto to prevent this.

No, better he benefit from the outcome while criticizing it out of the other side of his head.

He's a lying, manipulative hypocrite.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canadianpride420
reply to post by Romanian

BS..you obviously haven't met many libyans because the majority LOVE ghaddafi..He is not a dictator, show me evidence that he is.

Got some evidence to support those statements?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
S & F

Someone needs to step in and stop this conquest of the Middle East the USA are illegally directing (or at the VERY least illegally involved in).

They are poisoning our world for us with depleted uranium explosive rounds whilst slaughtering thousands.

Slightly off topic but... The flouride and chlorine in our drinking water is getting higher I have noticed. I can smell it getting stronger as each week passes. Every time I pour water into our Britta jug. Every time I run a bath, get a shower, brush my teeth (already using a non-flouride toothpaste btw), even just washing the car with the Karscher. the concentration in the water is definitely increasing.

I'm getting twitchy about the immediate future and I think something is about to happen, something bad.

Hope this gains momentum and some backing.

PEACE

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Minor correction/addition:

He's a lying, manipulative hypocrite pedophile with a severe small man complex, and is deeply afflicted with extreme paranoia.

Carry on...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The US and its allies don't have the right to invade ANY country for ANY reason... for OIL or anything else.
Every time they pull a stunt it cost the taxpayer billions of dollars for their crusades.

The US is standing on the largest oil reserve in the world, and its now time to open the valves and quit playing the the foreign oil game FOREVER and return our tax dollars back to the American people where it belongs.

Putin should give them an ultimatum, if they do not leave the middle east and Africa he'll have a lil strike war of his own in the west

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruWarrior
S & F

Someone needs to step in and stop this conquest of the Middle East the USA are illegally directing (or at the VERY least illegally involved in).

Putin could have done this very thing, just by exercising UN security Veto.

But he didn't. Because he actually APPROVES of this UN-supported action. He's just hedging his bets with these kinds of statements.

He could have prevented this, and he didnt.
edit on 26-4-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What a very deliciously opinionated man. mmmmm Almost as yummy as Anderson Cooper!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This guy Puten is another Puppet in the Rothschild Theatre - he knows what's going on - he knew before he signed up with the United Nations on this. He also knows he is being played like a puppet like all the other heads of states are.

The Rothschilds have been proven over and over - all the evidence is there for anyone wanting to find it. They have always controlled both sides of all wars.

They have been controlling this 3rd World War since the 60s with Haarp it's a huge game of chess. The day's of OPEN warfare are long gone.

They have to put on the theatre for the world to believe that all sides are genuine and separate - nothing new at all.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs
Probably the same people that gave him the right to kill Natalya Estemirova, Stanislav Markelov, Anna Politkovskaya, Sergei Yushenkov, Paul Klebnikov and scores others who have disagreed or spoken against him.

Sorry, but I've just spent a bit of time reading about this on various sites, and cant find any link to Putin giving orders to kill these people (apart from handwaving allegations that he musta dunnit cause he's the boss). Could you be more specific please?
Even the link you yourself provided gives no clues, instead saying much more generally...

But the fact remains that dozens of contract-style murders
of those who unearth ugly truths have gone unsolved...

...those whose killers remain unknown or at large is long and
varied, and testifies to Russia's culture of lawlessness and impunity

A gangland society of crime is hardly evidence for Putin himself giving the order, which is what you are stating.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Kill the beast Gaddafi? Any evidence of such orders???

What the hell is Putin and his puppets talking about????

It was only destroying military chain of command structures to end the ruthless shellings of innocent civilian libyans by the beast Gaddafi and his sons.

Best the russian despot do some soul searching and look towards its own dissatisfied citizens, pacify them instead of talking crap in the international scene, or they may soon find themselves booted out of office.[
edit on 26-4-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

Take a vote of confidence and I will bet that Russian citizens trust their leaders more than the US citizens trust Washington.

Just saying....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Interesting question............

But people put too much faith in Putin..........that man would kill his own family to keep a secret.......

some of you blindly trust WAAAAAY too much........once KGB always KGB

So? Does the fact that he is former KGB have any bearing on whether or not he is right? If anything, it might mean he has a better grasp on the facts of global politics and the motives of the players than our celebrity politicians here in the US who probably have a pretty poor grasp of whats going on and rely heavily on our CIA etc to tell them what to do.

Putin is not Americas friend. Putin is Putins friend. But the enemy of your enemy can tell you the truth about your enemy for their own selfish motives and it can still be a truth. I didnt need Putin to tell me what was up. Ive been arguing this since the very beginning. The people behind this are NOT America as a nations friends. They are corporate globalists who have our politicians by the bank account, and they are ruining America and running her into debt to secure resources for multinational concerns.

None of what is happening in the Mid East is for the good of the US. Our military and our tax dollars are being used to make rich corporations and other wealthy concerns richer at our expense. Not for our benefit. Putin may not be warm and cuddly and our friend in any real way, but he knows whats up and he doesnt like it for his own selfish reasons. Just like I dont like it for MY own selfish reasons. I am an American. I dont like my military and tax dollars being used, and my country run into bankruptcy to make some rich parasites richer with no benefit to my own nation.

Nor, on a more humanitarian note, do I like the innocent citizens of other countries slaughtered for their resources. What they will cause our military to do elsewhere they would be more than willing to do to us. Just like they raped our economy and left us to clean up the mess on our own.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Putin fights tigers, I don't see the point in arguing with him?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
No country will challenge the UN/USA. Honestly every other country is scared #less of them. "Do what we say or we will make an example out of you!"

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
Spin it however they want, regardless, people like Saddam and Gaddafi need to be taken down.

Any leader that opens fire on their own civilians needs to be taken down by any means necessary. In these cases, those leaders are weapons of mass destruction themselves.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

what about leaders that fires onto foreign civilians too? then that includes obama and bush right?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballsdeep
Putin fights tigers, I don't see the point in arguing with him?

SO...!

We have Bender!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5f2b4156c98.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You gave me an idea, death match, me and Vlad, live on pay per view!

All of the proceeds to go to charities for the prevention of child abuse, missing and exploited children.

Someone send the diplomatic cables now!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Does'nt that come with Sushi? I hear it tastes better if you are in the presence of KGB although not necessarily at the same end of the Sushi bar!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Minor correction/addition:
He's a lying, manipulative hypocrite pedophile with a severe small man complex, and is deeply afflicted with extreme paranoia.
Carry on...

aaaahhhhh
u've been reading his CIA Dossier
again haven't you ??? lmao

that thing needs updating

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join