It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Exactly, our bodies are only vessels to experience this plane of existence. Your mind is like a radio, it has to be tuned into other frequencies to perceive other dimensions realities. Theyre all around us, but were starting to get tuned into them at a grand scale

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I've felt like this for as long as I can remember. Going back to the earliest memories I have. Except, instead of the dream you're having, I have had this reoccurring dream that I am floating in space, rearranging planets and stars, coupled with the intense feeling that I am HUGE. In years past I've spoken to friends about it, but I have since stopped (who wants to talk about these feelings and not be able to show or prove the abilities? And I'd rather not be everyone's "crazy friend"). But despite my efforts to internalize these thoughts and feelings, they refuse to be silenced. They are always there, in the back of my mind.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Man honestly, I thought I was the only one who thought different or has feelings that something big is about to come. Ive always had a crazy imagenation since i was little and i still do today. I feel like i work differently then most people and that I was put on earth for somthing bigger. its pretty crazy becuz i jus created an account to post this but i check out the website all the time. I had to respond to this becuz i feel the exact same way as you do and im also 26 yrs old. im half native american Im very intuned to nature and I dont know if that has somthing to do with it but I feel like i was put on this earth to help people i do feel like im different then most and now everything is starting to make sence thanks for posting this.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Nickbeezy26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Soon the Hive Mind will be complete..thank you for playing

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
without having read a single comment yet, i will reply.

i've felt the very same way as you have. i've always, somehow, always been the sensitive..yet strong person in my surroundings. before i was introduced to Christ, when my older brother would beat on me as a kid, i would lay on the ground and refuse to fight back.
not because i was afraid, but because i didn't want to hurt him.

i applaude this topic and your warrior stance. continue giving Our(Father Son Holy Spirit)GOD the glory for all for all your achievements, smallest to the largest, and hope we shake hands and have a great hug one day.
Praise God

steve
edit on 26-4-2011 by steven704 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Alright, put me on the list of joined to respond to this thread. I agree with the OP here about this feeling! Over the last few years I have been going through a lot of tough times and very recently I feel like a had a major breakthrough. I was near giving up when one day in meditation something was "activated" and I was re-energized. I keep feeling the pull to go west to the desert myself.

It's nice to hear others are feeling this. It makes me feel like I am not so alone in this world after all!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
reply to post by Ankona

Our spirits are not here in the material world. They are in another dimension "state". If you die, you loose the connection to your human brain. The body dies, the spirit goes home. This is why we can't remember in past lives, because the spirit doesn't remember secular affairs. The only thing you get with you, is the connection and feelings to other spirits and the memories of your (if you wish) your hearth.

Our spirit development is individual, and the "quality of time" ) cyclic defines who is reincarnating and when. This is a very long cyclic event. Most of us incanted from 1976 and later, some Cristal clear spirits in the 50's and 60's. Their job was to imitate and reflect the people to show them what they are doing. And some of the people on earth don't have a spirit. they act like robots and can't understand you when you talk about love and forgiveness.

"We" will help you, just need to let go....

I knew when I was 5 years old that the year of change is 2012. It was always clear for me. There is a vibration that swings in a very high state now, the same stuff gave us (our spirits) the possibility to connect with this ape-bodies. Probably there is no need for a physical presents anymore one time. In your next state we will loose the need of estate. And through that we will experience a jump in our inner evolution. from this point we are only one step away from paradise.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by steven704

I was the same way with my little sister. I would allow her to beat on me and not fight back because I was afraid to hurt her. Finally the day came when I had to put a stop to it. And I did, and I forever feel bad about doing it, but sometimes one has to do what one has to do to survive.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeteAce

I don't have any special power... I wish I would too have the gift so that I can feel confirmed spiritually.
edit on 26-4-2011 by PeteAce because: (no reason given)

I feel since you are seeking it (understanding more then what your taught) you are already beginning friend. Dont feel that way for the more you deny your gifts the easier it is to overlook them or forget them totally. So keep searching within enjoy some time alone with nature in night and day. Listen to it appreciate it and then look up at the sun for a brief moment and consider its effects on everything on EA and you as well.
Be well
edit on 4/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

I would be very interested in hearing more about this. since I was very young, I have always been an "outcast" different from others around me. I seldom find people who can handle being around me, or who "understand" me. I have been bullied and belittled my whole life because of my "wild imagination" and "weird antics". I began to describe myself as being "eccentric" and "in my own world".

I feel I am a young spirit, I have not had many "pasts" so to speak. But I feel something deep down inside me knows that something is happening to me, and around me, and somehow, I am a part of it.

I find myself watching the clouds lately for no reason, as though they are going to give me some sign or message (and that sounds crazy even to me), having really vivid dreams of a bleak and violent future. Vivid dreams of running away from something, trying to get my children to safety.

I feel "vibrations" under me constantly when there are no reported earthquakes, and no vehicular or air traffic around me. Lately I smell things that aren't there...exhaust, a burning,electrical smell, heck, even chocolate chip cookies. I will search my house up and down to ensure that an outlet or an electrical device has not overheated or started smolder somewhere. I have not made cookies since last summer...but I can smell these things as though they are right in the room with me. Then after searching for the cause of the scent, it will just disappear. I have been getting the "shakes" and my eyelids have been taking turns "twitching" or "spasming" lately. I suppose it could be a medical condition, since I don't have insurance, I have no way of finding out. But I have always been a very healthy person, with a great immune system.

I began writing a fictional story recently, about a catastrophic natural disaster involving the Pacific Ring of fire, and since beginning it, feel an urgency to hurry up and finish it so I can get it out to the public to read, not to make profit, more or less, though it would help my current situation in a huge way, but more to inform people that now is the time to start getting prepared. Prepared for what I'm not exactly sure of...but something is coming. I just wish I understood what I was experiencing more, so I could explain it better.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a lot of us will go crazy now, but that's okey. A lot of us will die, but we can't die really, it's just our bodies. There is no need to be in unrest. I said far too much... time to shut up for me. I read what you write.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by anjl32

To hate you and mistreat you just because you are different, people fear the unknown. When people fear something they lash out,the only way they know how. Stay strong and kill them with kindness. They will realize that they are doing wrong. Let them see the monster within themselves.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Question:
How do you know?

John Lear believes our souls are trapped in our body, and when we die, the soul sucker tower on the moon grabs us and eventually shoves us into another body over time.

How is your version any more or less credible than his version?

Originally posted by cushycrux
reply to post by Ankona

Our spirits are not here in the material world. They are in another dimension "state". If you die, you loose the connection to your human brain. The body dies, the spirit goes home. This is why we can't remember in past lives, because the spirit doesn't remember secular affairs. The only thing you get with you, is the connection and feelings to other spirits and the memories of your (if you wish) your hearth.

I can write more if somebody is interested.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
another thing I just thought about is the fact that I havnt had a cold or been sick in at least 2yrs. I used to be hooked on panikillers after my father passed away. It was a hard time in my life, the amount of drugs i would put into could kill 10 people but for some reason odd reason, I did not do ne physicall damage to my body or mind. Ive been checked mulitiple times by doctors and im good to go. Jus somthing else i thought id add

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I have been feeling anxious as hell these last few weeks.

Is it just me, or is something big coming down the road.

link   
It is exciting to think what it will be like this time next year...there already seems to be a lot of people with the feeling something big is going to happen. Bring on 2012.

link   
Posted earlier on this thread. First page.

As i have been following this i have taken note to one word which pops up quite a few times.

Love

Lots of you ATSer's are stating that you "feel" a love coming, or the "building" of love at least. However you see it, i have taken notice.

Thing is, i can't relate in the same way. I don't feel this overwhelming feeling of "love" and or "joy". That's what's concerning me. Like i said earlier, my survival instinct (which to my knowledge is an instinct of fight or flight, not love) is going off, and its telling me "Be ready...something is coming". My eyes are constantly to the skies looking for....something. Why to the skies? Thats where my eyes pull me too.

Im not hysterical over the idea (That would get no where). Im simply....overly concerned about something without willing myself to be overly concerned. Its like a beacon is going off in my head.

You get it?

So to those that feel a love coming, building, gathering, flourishing, etc. I dont disagree or deny the feelings expressed, but simply want to show my concern to us ATSer's that there are two emotions/feelings happening right now. I dont believe it should go un-discussed.

Thank you for your time and consideration

Late

link   

Originally posted by mthgs602
Hey there,

22 and in the military. Im not a religious man but, i will set aside views so that a thorough discussion on this "feeling" can take place.

But yes, i have been saying it for the past few months kind of under my breathe. Thinking out loud really. Its like an obsession though. I feel as if i NEED to talk about it. I feel as if im doing some good.

But then again.....i myself aknowledge that it sounds nuts. I mean, it really does guys.

Then again....i cant help but feel or even KNOW that something is coming. That feeling in my gut, twisting and turning. Warning me....begging almost. Ive been contemplating running for the hills for a few months but im in the service. Im fighting with myself over the issue because im at the point where i dont give a damn about the service.

i will message you also, but will post this for all.. and as the saying goes, no matter where you go, ' there you are. ' please consider coming to Christ.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by anjl32

DUDE Ive experinced the eye twitches too man, i thought i was going crazy, I also have a extremlly high immune system. this cant be a coincident.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nickbeezy26
another thing I just thought about is the fact that I havnt had a cold or been sick in at least 2yrs. I used to be hooked on panikillers after my father passed away. It was a hard time in my life, the amount of drugs i would put into could kill 10 people but for some reason odd reason, I did not do ne physicall damage to my body or mind. Ive been checked mulitiple times by doctors and im good to go. Jus somthing else i thought id add

Thats the hardest part. You have to trust us when time comes. The first time your blind trust will not be miss leaded and belied. But you must open your hearth first to Know thyself.

What a painful insight it will be for you. I am with you. I am so sad about mankind. So much potential....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join