It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Jesus is NOT god, Jesus was a prophet.
You're not feeling Christ, you're feeling god.
God doesn't like blind faith, it wants you to understand it.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
All I want to say is....it is nice to see the family (finally) waking!

Just remember you are here for a job and it will get worst but we will bring forth a good and the New Beginning.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD

i have 3 very close friends who all have the sme feelings.

Are you 'Number Four'?

Sorry, couldn't resist ...

In all seriousness, yes I feel it, and it gets stronger everyday. Wish I knew what 'it' was and how/if I should prepare for it. Don't have the time to read thru the thread and comment now, but just posting so I'm reminded to come back and read everyone's opinions later

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Personally I feel a Great sense of impending doom. Like something horrible is going to happen soon.

I don't believe in psychic(sp?) abilities. Or ghosts or the paranormal anything of the like.

I don't believe in predictions or prophecies, or Heaven or Hell .

I do however believe in some sort of Karma, a positive=negative "force".

All that aside. I don't know if it's because the state of the world, and how depressing life is for me right now, but I just get this feeling like something terrible is going to happen. Either to myself, or to a large part (if not all of) the earth.

I WISH I had a more positive outlook like you do ICEKHOLD. That this "something" is going to be good. Maybe it will for the few. But for the many, I feel something bad looming on the not so distant horizon.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CelestialSon

Whoa...I usually don't do the 11:11 thing but just as I was reading your post about more 1's 11:11 and 1:11 I decided to look at the clock on my computer...yep 11:11. Gave me the chills.

I've been feeling the same feeling that something is gonna happen soon. I've had so many weird experiences lately that I just can't explain too.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I don't consider this If I have super power or not. There isn't anything like this. However I believe that God is the most logic and scientific being and he granted us the key to all forces of that universe he created. With science and love there is probably nothing that we can't in this universe. The super power in fact is the universe itself and we are learning language of this superpower.

What looks fore me most promising is probability and possibilities of changing it only by own will. There is something in it. I am experimenting with a dice trying to force it to get always six. I discovered that if I concentrate in series about hundred or more results the probability that I get 6 could increase to 1/3 instead of 1/6.

I also remember situation many years ago with me and my friend on the math lesson. We were very annoying to the teach that day, and that day was lesson about probability in math. We didn't pay to much attention to what teacher was talking. When teacher interrupted us my friend said to him that don't listen to her because we don't believe in probability. I don't have to say that she was pissed of.
She said that we would get bad grade to the log if we don't prove her the probability is bul#$%t. We had no other option and we made

We took a coin and throwing alternately once me and once my colleague. Sixteen times in row we threw tails. The probability of such coincidence was 1/65536 as she calculate. We didn't get any bad degree to her log.

This was perfect experiment of changing probability because we had super strong motivation to do this and we were concentrated as never to show here in front of the rest of class that she is wrong.
edit on 26-4-2011 by odyseusz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Some of you may have read a thread I started a couple weeks ago "angelic revelation -my experience." I don't know how to embed link from my phone but it's all about this thread.

Suffice it to say that I had an incredible vision of being an angel with supernatural powers. Last week I was desperate for answers. I was hypnotically regressed. It validated all of the feelings.

What I took away is that we are deeply loved by a group of spirits who are watching everything unfold as we get closer to the battle. We mustn't worry. We are doing exactly what we are supposed to be doing. We will know what to do when the time comes. We will triumph. There is no question but the final act must be played out.

I was shown an image of Jesus and was surprised to have confirmed we are on the same level such that we will have the abilities he said we all posess.

Afterward it was suggested that I "breathe, see and feel through my heart chakra. Much greater clarity will come."

This is the thread I've been waiting 7 years to read. God bless us.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Thank you so much for posting such an important and timely topic! It is not by accident that we are all here. You have been drawn here to come together as a collective force. Yes, things are changing rapidly, and we have some interesting times to come upon us. We should all do our best to hold a positive perspective because that's where our real power lies, and that's where we can affect change. Many of us are here for a specific reason, and it's a big one! I suggest that you start finding out more about the real history of our existence. Only then can you truly understand the magnitude of the situation or the importance of your role.

Personally, in my dreams, I have seen the "X-Men" type of warehouse/building that some of you speak of where the forces have gathered/will gather (present/past?) I have recently undergone what I suppose you would call a spontaneous kundalini awakening - yes, it's real and AMAZING (we're talking cosmic downloads, visions, supercharged electricity, etc.) - with no real spiritual practice except for beginner's meditation, and it made me realize and accept the fact that this stuff is all true. It's a gift for all of you to have, so start making space for that spiritual questioning, ask your guides for more information, ask where you come from, ask and learn about akashic records, and start spending more quiet, contemplative time in nature.

For starters, I suggest you keep an open mind and listen to some of this material regarding what I believe to be the LONG history behind what is really going on in this lifetime (millions of years in the making, mind you....) and MANY past:

- Earth and Cosmic History Part 1 and 2 (scroll down to video): wemustknow.net...
- Earth and Cosmic History Part 3: exposureroom.com...
- Earth and Cosmic History Part 4: exposureroom.com...

This could be the most important lifetime you've ever had (yeah - some of us have had millions), and you're quite privileged to be here. Yes, ICEKOHLD, I can feel it and everyone else should, too. It's only becoming more intense. Get off the sidelines and find out why you are really here. Continue to seek answers. We are the good guys here to thwart the activities of the unseen enemy in this cosmic showdown of galactic proportions (yes, it involves DNA, fallen parallel galaxies, stargates, etc.), but we are running short on time. It's time to shine your light. Welcome to the game!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Did we have the sixth sense ?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hi new guy..welcome to ATS

ok, lets sort through this then, shall we...

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
do you feel it?

the shift in consciousness? the feling that you will one day have "superhuman" powers?

everyone or just a select few?
what does it feel like? I am having anxiety...I could attribute that to my "awakening", or could simply understand my lifestyle may be the issue here.

feel as though there are changes occuring in you everyday? feel as though something very big is very close? feel as though reality as we know it is about to be shattered?

Yes, I feel that, my parents feel that, their parents felt that, etc...I tend to consider that the norm, because any day there could be something big and shattering, be it personal or global...tsunami's, death in the family, lotto win, ET showing up, etc...the world is a landmine field of experiences both good and bad, and as you advance in age, and continously trip over these mines, you start to become anxious, knowing the next one is right around the corner.

This is actually the norm...your just becoming an adult mentally.

there has been a lot of talk over this whole starseed/indigo child thing lately. i don't know that i want to label this "movement" but i definitely feel as though i'm one of them.

Starseed and indigo children are two seperate things
starseed kids are theoretically (according to the 60-70s account) basically genetically muddled people from aliens..hybrids I guess you could say, however this happened soo long ago that such bloodline and genetics is watered down. Also, we aren't talking a few thousand people, we are talking hundreds upon hundreds of millions of decendents (if not the majority of the world considering how long ago this was supposed to take place..)

Indigo children is a title tossed onto any new generation. Generation X, Gen Y, Crystal children, indigo children, etc...basically its just a label. I like X myself due to a pretty decent music scene at the time

i've always felt different, as though i'm not human. even as a small child i felt like i wasn't from here. always felt like my birth parents were kinda like foster parents. hell...even my mom and grandpa said they knew i was different before i was ever born. i can recollect memories all the way back to a year or two old. always been sensitive of energies around me. i've seen beings around me, when i was younger, just kinda watching over me. i had visions when i was younger of some giant green being laying in bed, dreaming me.

Well, except for the "big green men" bit, I think thats pretty commonplace...individuality is a weird thing to consider actually.
An extreme case of that is being a sociopath where you simply dismiss anyone else besides yourself of even being actually alive (they cannot feel like I can feel, because I cannot feel what they feel, therefore they have no actual feelings and are indeed just props in my reality)

empath and intuition? uhhh...yeah. i can usually tell what people around me are thinking/feeling and am almost always spot on. i can usually tell you how things are gonna play out and people who know me know to listen when i tell them that so and so will happen if they do this. everyone looks to me for guidance. if they have a problem or some weird feeling, they call me. mind you i'm only 26 and yet people twice my age come to me questions...that i can actually answer.

A wise person seeks insight from all. the youthful outlook, the older wisdom, the intellectual, and the idiot. Sounds to me that you have alot of wise people around you. As far as empathy and intuition, well...we all have that, but that doesn't mean its not special. having a highly developed intuition helps out in survival and puzzle solving (life). strong empathy is a good trait to have also as that is employeed regularly in life, through jobs, or just daily interactions with people

i feel as though i am Christ. not to the extent that like i am Jesus, the man, but that the spirit of Christ is the building block for my DNA. i have self-imagry of Christ always playing in my head. feel as though i was put here to help people. help them find peace and usher in a new tme. i have 3 very close friends who all have the sme feelings.

Thats your ego talking.
You are you...no deitys or manifestations of superheros needed...you don't need superman juice running through your blood to make you worthwhile.

i know that there are MANY who are awakening right now. please...if you feel that there is something supernatural going on inside of you, do not let society tell you that you're crazy.

If its natural, then its not supernatural.
You gotta decide, is it magic, or are you simply understanding that being human isn't just a crap existance after all.
You are awakening to your full potential of what may be...so you do yourself an injustice by saying your somehow different or better. Temper your ego during your transition and open your eyes to what humans are and you may turn out balanced and inspirational.
Keep on this jesus dna mixed with alien and you will quickly find the understanding of self is cut short by your desire to reject yourself overall.

You are human. and that in itself is special.
Now is a matter of finding out how great a human can be.

it is very possible that the spirit of Christ is powerful enough to embody thousands, probably millions. this is not the anti-christ the bible speaks of, either. this could very well be the second comnig that Christ Himself referenced. having child like faith means just believing, without understanding. if you're not feeling this awakening, i'm sure this sounds like non-sense. if you are feeling it, you're either already aware of what's going on or you're just waking up and have a million questions.

Not nonsense...its just seeing it for what it is. Your entire chemistry is changing and as said, you are entering into adulthood (different times for different people I guess). The hormone driven part of your life is starting to go away and now your starting to focus on the cerebral..the mind is an outstanding "magical" source of our species and the more focus you put on it, the more interesting you become (both to yourself and others).

snipped the end due to it basically demanding people not give in alternative viewpoints...thats your ego kicking in again...still leftovers from your early years in demanding you know all the answers.

The older and wiser you get, the more you realize how little you know, and the more you value opposing views to measure your own.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This is undeniably strange. These past few days I've been extremely upset because I feel that me and my girlfriend of 3 years are going to have to separate soon (There has been absolutely nothing to spark this, no fights, no long talks.. nothing. Just a feeling)... I've only recently, in the past several months primarily, felt "it" I guess you would say. I sometimes take (write my opinion off because of this if you will) a hallucinogenic substance (I'm not sure of these forums exact rules so I won't be specific) and my recent encounters with this substance has me, for the duration of the last few encounters, left me feeling like a god. Like I had some power, and I felt as if I needed to do something to help the world but was clueless on what to do or where to go. Of course I didn't have any power, but I felt as if I did. During this duration, my girlfriend and my friend who were also under the influence of this substance as well said that they saw gold light around me. My girlfriend (but not my roomate) even said that she saw an egyptian-esque golden glowing lions mane around my head when I was talking about helping the world.

I recently bought a set of tarot cards for kicks, and have been referencing them for inner-guidance (For self analyzing my inner-self based on the images and descriptions of the cards that I pulled, nothing mystical or godly, as I didn't really believe that messages would be delivered through cards) and I felt an overpowering urge to pull out my tarot deck randomly. I just stopped what I was in the middle of doing, and walk up to them not even thinking. I shuffled them, and pulled 5 cards, and after reading the description of the 5 cards that were pulled, all of them said basically that I need to mentally prepare myself for a journey, and that I may have to separate from my girlfriend. Needless to say I've been upset all day, because I feel as if I've been given a message from something, and it's terribly saddening thinking/knowing that I will have to leave my girlfriend soon.

This may all just be some strange coincidence, I'm not denying that... but I'm not denying that it's a sign of something higher either. Who knows?

PS. For those who are familiar with tarot, these are the cards that I pulled in exact order.:

www.ata-tarot.com...
www.ata-tarot.com...
www.ata-tarot.com...
www.ata-tarot.com...
www.ata-tarot.com...

edit on 26-4-2011 by OhNoItsCritical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I relate to alot of things people have said in this thread but not everything.

I am not having dreams about disasters or being in bunkers or whatever, I have never seen ghosts or beings from other dimensions.

BUT I do feel different to pretty much everyone I come into contact with, not different as in different personality but as if Im not one of them. I dont feel connected to other humans even my own family I feel almost out of place. I dont know why this is, im not saying its anything paranormal, it could just as easily be a mental issue within me. I always have different views on things than other people, like radically different.

Also I am getting these feelings that something big is about to happen, I even made a thread about it myself when I 1st joined here about a month back. I have been getin strong feelings of something that is going to happen, alot of it seems to point towards this summer. Im not professing to be a Physycic (I cant even spell the word
or anything like that, its just an instinct feeling I appear to have.

Another interesting thing is everyone who has these feelings (myself included) seem to be around the same age?? Of about 21-26.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I just now created an ATS account, so that I may start replying to treads such as this. Just like many other members, I feels that the OP's words were right out of my own mouth. Wow! it gave me goosebumps! I have felt this way for a very long time, but I felt I was being conceded or somthing for feeling that I was Christ. but just as another member said. Its not Christ, its the Creator. I have also told many of my friends ,that feel that somthing is up, that whatever it is, I feel like I will be a leader in some way. That the plan for me is to survive the coming SHTF and help others to find the path. I have noticed lately my "super powers" are getting very noticeable. I can clear my mind for a split second and do things that a person shouldnt be able to do on their first try. And I can find lost items very quickly by just letting my subconcious tell me where it is. And numbers and figures come very quickly (which strange cuz im horrible at math). I wont claim to know what is coming, but I can feel in my gut that it's gonna be incredible! So remember to love one another, cuz no matter what you call Him,we're all part of the same creator. Proud to be part of the ATS crew. (BTW.. notice that there arnt any trolls on this thread? Evil can not tread where love reigns)

Love, Peace, and chicken grease

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
As a child in third grade- fifth i use to draw aliens and always thought i was some kind of super human or that one day i would have powers.. Im 23 now and still feel the same, ive had ringing in my ears for years and years. When i try to sleep i see faces.. What people call greys?(SP?) Yea creepy but ive learned to live with all of it. Im use to seeing 1111

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CoachSlamYou

I have ringing in my ears as well (It's called Tinnitus), and a lot of people have that. I read somewhere that there were certain tribes who considered people effected by Tinnitus to be sacred, but I don't really think it's anything special (Although who knows, it very well may be). A lot of people have it, and I just find it annoying as hell.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I think the fact we are having discussions on awakenings at a fast rate and all the 2012 talk out there, it is making you think you are more aware because you are aware that you may be more aware. If you understand that. Not saying some of you are NOT having a true awakening, I'm just saying it's easier to think you are having one when you discuss it day after day after day.

I learned how to mediate when I was a child and mastered it in early teens due to my martial arts discipline. Lately I have been feeling a slight feeling of elevated reinforcement that the future is indeed dark. It's not voices, or signs, it's just a energy.

I have always been aware, I have always been aware of how aware I am and I'm not going to call anyone on here liars because that is just not right, but sometimes it can mean nothing.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

Thats one of the things we must learn. This life (and the other others we have lived) are all about clearing karma. theres isnt really GOOD and EVIL. There just IS. There has to be a balance. without one the other cannot exist. Demons are our own ego, and by destroying the ego we understand that we are all the same, all is one one is all. "evil" and "good" are the same but opposite ends of the spectrum. The universe is a never ending cycle, like an inversely spinning donut. Good actions bring good karma, bad actions bring bad karma. Buddah, Jesus, these are titles for people who have become elightened, learned the way of god and cleared their karma.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Just wanted to point out one more thing to get things in perspective.
You wrote a thread about how you feel odd, weird, strange, whatever...different being the key, then of course you apply some magical propertys to it to further cement in your "different" aspect.

And soo many people jump in and say they feel the same.

Eventually you may realize that its not something unique or different...the "norm" is to feel different.

As I said, individuality is weird.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I feel it too. something big is coming. I don't know for sure what it is, because I always let myself get freaked out by the "dreams" that are bringing the messages to me. I need to learn to stay calm and listen, pay attention so I can have clear information. But I am usually left feeling so shaken, I can't remember certain details.

Like a dream I had recently of my mother. She was telling me something that I feel was important, but I woke up and was so shaken at seeing my mother again (who passed away 5 years ago from cancer) and it was so real, I totally missed what ever it was she said to me. But I feel it in my blood, in my veins. I am scared of it. I have three kids and I am so scared that I won't be able to protect them from whatever is coming our way. my children are a distraction to me. But I love them and would do anything to protect them to the best of my abilities.

I feel it too, and it's getting close.
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I have a request for you. Put your hands about a foot away facing each other and ask someone to put their hand in the middle. If successful, the person will feel a tingling.

That is energy, and it all depends on your mood.

I felt it at age 9, I felt I was different. I felt like I knew more what was going out there and I still do. I try to trace out where the real beginning was, and so far no luck, because it's a pretty big timeline.

Let's just say that there was no beginning nor is there an end to this place.

Some people have an enhanced perception, and it's not easy to use it to some people.

Only certain people have "awaken" but not fully, due to limiting factors such as fear or belittlement.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join