do you feel it?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Scaledown

It came to me,While doing research about a man who was all about LOVE. I learned that with LOVE there is no need to fear anything even death.For with no fear, Evil cannot triumph over the power of LOVE. Together we can send a LOVE signal so powerful we can change this world forever. I know it may be hard to believe this and yes some people may think you are crazy.But really what is crazy,is not killing someone even crazier? Rather than loving your brothers and sisters the hate spews from the mind,because race,religion,or even disabilities and that very venom comes right back at you. But do not fear what is coming,Love is Stronger.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ankona
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Ha Oh yeah, Ive made my way to the top and gotten the princess haha. But really, Its awesome when you learn to take control of your lucid dreams rather than just live through them. I can jump a hundred feet in the air blasting energy, move incredibly fast, Im pumped for when we get to engage in it for real

It's pretty amazing when you realize that your are dreaming and you can have all those powers...sometimes I wonder if it's influenced by video games. I have been the savior of a world against dark dragon beings which I fought and destroyed. That world was almost totally gone from having it's life used up by the negative energy of those beings. I think it stopped it all, well I hope I did! The victims seemed like good people

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaxLyrical
I see the reptilian ape model of domination, competition and destruction thrashing against itself in a desperate last fight or flight dash for control of the fossilized forest while spirituality steam rolls ahead giving birth to the neo-hominid taking us all off these prehistoric branches to finally give us a birds eye view of existence.

The epic leap, at first we smashed rocks together to make fire now we will transcend time and space and ignite the very laws of physics themselves to spark something so spectacular it will light up all of infinity with a blaze so bright darkness itself will cease to exist.

There is an angel inside of all of us and I can feel it beating its wings faster and faster as the monkey suit that we have all been forced to wear slowly disintegrates by the sheer force of our power tearing away at this cocoon we call reality.

YOU HAVE WINGS LITTLE CATERPILLAR.

IT IS TIME TO USE THEM.

FLY.

edit on 26-4-2011 by WaxLyrical because: (no reason given)

Wow, that struck a chord.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Yes, I feel IT. I have felt IT earnestly since July 2008. Most folks are unaware that Christ is a title like Buddha. I sense this birthright coming to us all. Here is a little background.

July 4, 2008 I went to Yakima to my grandmother's death bed. When I arrived at the nursing home it was the first time in my life I had the overwhelming feeling that I was exactly where I was supposed to be. I got it in my head that I would see grabs out. This meant I went two days with maybe an hour of sleep. July 6, 2008 at 3AM I was at my grandmother's side, my head rocking forward with my eyes open, the place between awake and sleep when it happened. Universal Knowledge, Infinite Awareness, Buddha under the bodhi tree, the Mind of God, the point of singularity, touched me for only a gentle moment. All that IS came into perfect clarity. One moment an agnostic leaning towards atheist, husband, young father, professional, houses, cars, completely caught up in the game to Light Being. It was profound, dramatic, and instant. The Tao says, “The Tao that is spoken is not the True Tao.” So I am unable to describe my experience in words for words are utterly lacking. In Christian terms it is Jesus of Nazareth’s first parable of the mustard seed in Mark. In that moment over grabs I became, I AM. It’s all Jesus of Nazareth ever wanted for us – to Know our True Self.

My change was so dramatic friends and family were concerned even though they all said they liked the "new me." I was filled with such Universal Love they could not help but feel IT; Know IT. Regardless, it took my wife until Sept '08 to have divorce papers drafted. I shed that relationship and material things. All of my old life was a lie; an illusion; the Maya. Now I am trapped in the miracle of Now; the Lila.

I sent this to friends and family Sept '08:
We are all changing. We, our system, everything we know is going to change. The money we have chosen to enshrine as the center of our civilization's value system is failing and will end. Our culture relies upon a set of unconscious agreements that constitutes meaning. This too is failing. Nietzsche professed that there will be a "seeker after knowledge," the "opposite-man," which is in direct opposition to everything known. The instance of Truth, enlightenment, is "a violation, a desire to hurt the basic will of the spirit which unceasingly strives for the apparent and superficial." Carl Jung wrote that "We are living in what the Greeks called kairos - the right moment - for a "metamorphis of the god," of fundamental principles and symbols. This peculiarity of our time, which is certainly not of our conscious choosing, is the expression of the unconscious man within us who is changing." In other words we have no choice but to evolve. Think of how absurd it would have been for the pre-bird to fight taking flight. Can you honestly imagine having wings and making the decision not to fly? We can fight our shift and make it very uncomfortable but the change will happen anyway; with or without our moral or conscious approval. Do not be afraid. There is no more reason to fear our evolution than there is to fear the rising sun. It will be blessed and better. Evolution from a creative, spiritual place is always better than before.

I do not pretend to Know when or how. IT has felt imminent for going on three years. I have grounded enough to maintain employment and keep a modest home waiting for the call. If the moment does not come in the span of my flesh I have no regret for the pure Peace, Love and Joy I have already experienced. We are All One.

As you said, the call is not for the end, rather, the beginning for this we Know is the same; ONE.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaxLyrical
I see the reptilian ape model of domination, competition and destruction thrashing against itself in a desperate last fight or flight dash for control of the fossilized forest while spirituality steam rolls ahead giving birth to the neo-hominid taking us all off these prehistoric branches to finally give us a birds eye view of existence.

The epic leap, at first we smashed rocks together to make fire now we will transcend time and space and ignite the very laws of physics themselves to spark something so spectacular it will light up all of infinity with a blaze so bright darkness itself will cease to exist.

There is an angel inside of all of us and I can feel it beating its wings faster and faster as the monkey suit that we have all been forced to wear slowly disintegrates by the sheer force of our power tearing away at this cocoon we call reality.

YOU HAVE WINGS LITTLE CATERPILLAR.

IT IS TIME TO USE THEM.

FLY.

Yes indeed... this is very powerful and significant for me also.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Like others have said, I could have created this thread myself. I can feel it all over my body that something is certainly coming, I am overwhelmed with nervousness so I do not believe it to be anything good but there is hope that humanity can change for the better. I am 25 also and am not religious but believe there is something out there.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by User8911

Originally posted by Ankona
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Ha Oh yeah, Ive made my way to the top and gotten the princess haha. But really, Its awesome when you learn to take control of your lucid dreams rather than just live through them. I can jump a hundred feet in the air blasting energy, move incredibly fast, Im pumped for when we get to engage in it for real

It's pretty amazing when you realize that your are dreaming and you can have all those powers...sometimes I wonder if it's influenced by video games. I have been the savior of a world against dark dragon beings which I fought and destroyed. That world was almost totally gone from having it's life used up by the negative energy of those beings. I think it stopped it all, well I hope I did! The victims seemed like good people

well, I don't play video games or watch a lot of movies. Heck, the books I read a pretty much all non-fiction. But we certainly are capable of more than is currently typically believed.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It's intersesting that so many different age groups have contributed to this thread. Means it is not a teenage angst thing, nor a middle aged worry thing, but something universal that is affecting the more sensitive amongst us.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I feel it alright.

First of all let me say THANK YOU.

From the bottom of my heart.

I think alot of people needed to hear that right now.

I know I sure did.

I think there is alot more of us out there than we all realize.

To be totally truthful, I think alot of us are starting to feel each other?

Maybe not literally, but I think we all are starting to get that there's alot of other people "Like us" out there? Yes?? isnt that why your reading this now?

Those are words I have been looking for for a long time my friend.

The only thing brother I can offer, and maybe help somebody else with, is when you said "You feel like you ARE Christ" I initally pulled back from you a little. I thought about it because your heart is so good, that I must be interpreting this wrong.

The answer that I came to was that I think "Christ" "Buddah" "Alah", Karma, et al, or for the "Atheistic" Just plain ol' being a good person, is in ALL of us.

If thats what you mean, I agree completely.

Whatever the reason for us being here, we ARE here.

All of us reading this.

Please dont forget that.

Like so many of you I have studied these things since I was young, and had "big thoughts" not of all the things I CAN see, but of the things I CAN'T, but yet somehow just KNEW they were there.

Infra-red, Microscopic life, radiation particles, radio-waves, electro-magnetism, electrons.

These are all things around us every nano-second, in REAL-time, yet we cant see them. But they DO exist? Do you doubt THAT? Do you THINK about that?

And yet somehow blind, this knowledge was not hidden from us.

Thanks to our brave brothers and sisters that went before us, and many of which are comming forward now to teach us to pull off the bandages that have been wrapped around our eyes for so long.

Maybe many of you feel like me.

Not exactly fearful of whats to come, but concerned and feeling like they're isnt anything you can do about it.

George Noory, Alex Jones, Art Bell, Richard C. Hoglan, etc,

Any of these ring a bell?

SOHO, Earthquakes, Radiation, Wars, Economy, Space, Police state, Weather, Media...or lack thereof.....

Any of THESE ring one either?

Yet the more I try and peek under the curtain of how this REAL place REALLY works, the more it seems to show me that it isnt really real at all, and IM making it work. And so are you...and you...and you.......

And energy?.....Right? ... That's somehow what its all about isnt it?...but you somehow already knew that...

So I think in all this chaos, we all have to start sending positive energy. And alot of it. Soon.

Put your heart into it peoples,

I think we all know IT'S comming.

What ever IT is.

And dont feel down about all these bad things comming to pass.

When whatever happens, happens. We will all look after each other. Thats just what we do.

And the rest will take care of each other, or by all of us.

I know it has something to do with vibration, or frequency, etc, and even though those around you may not be sharing in this "process", your definetly not alone.

Do you get that? Will you remember that ?

Doctors appoitments, School, Work, Taxes, Money, News, politics, entertainment.

The distractions are many.

The game of life wasnt meant to be easy.

Its SUPPOSED to get you down, and separated.

We AREN'T .... RIGHT?!!!!!!

I hope you are all doing well, and we will all be rid of all "this" soon enough.

I wish everyone luck, but maybe luck is all of us standing together.

And oh boy,

It's time.

Sorry for the long post, wont happen again!

Take care, all of you.....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

I know exactly how you feel. For the past 10 years, I had a feeling something BIG was going to happen. For the past two years, this has been a even stronger feeling. I could never imagine what you are going thru being in military. I have started stockpiling food,water,lamps with fuel and medical supplies. God Bless you and yours.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I've known about my super human powers for sometime now...

I've been using them as well.. thank goodness!

perhaps you are just coming into this... it is like a puberty ya know? Just because you are just now feeling it, doesn't mean the rest of us haven't already gone through this or will at some time...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
A Dream you dream by yourself is only a dream, a dream you dream together is a reality- John Lennon
This world is a projection of 1 great mind, and we are many inside this great mind. That is the matrix. Once all of humanity has figured it out we will be reborn

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Great thread OP!! It's great to see we are not alone. I too have felt 'different' than every person I have ever met. I don't know if I feel smarter or better than other people but its a similar feeling. I have noticed that I have become the "leader" of my group of friends even though I am the youngest. We talk about the sun and politics and religion and it seems they only want to know how I feel or think on certain topics.

I noticed it a few years ago with the 11:11 thing and ever since then, the coincidences are getting more frequent, and that 'feeling' is much stronger now. I have recently began meditating and trying "The Rope Method" to experiment with astral projection and found it relatively easy for me compared to what I have read. I feel as if my consciousness is in tune with the universe. Only a matter of time! Thanks again OP

I'll see ya on the other side

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Can we be more specific on what we are about to do? It all sounds like a huge hype. Something is coming for sure. But what is it and how can you be prepared? OP, can you tell me who am I?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
As a new member myself, I've noticed how many others have recently registered on ATS. I wonder "Why the sudden surge?" Reading their posts, I realize that like me, none of them are new to this type of discussion. Are we being drawn here by that same overwhelming feeling? That feeling of knowing? Are we looking to find answers, or give them? In one of my dreams long ago, I was laying in a hillside with my head a little higher than my feet looking at the sky. Many of my friends were there also. The sky became filled with spacecraft, like rush hour in many cities. There was no audible sound, but there was this energy that permeated the air. I wasn't afraid of what I was witnessing, nor were the ships threatening in any way. In the next "scene", I find myself walking door to door warning people about what soon will happen. Here's the stranger part... Jesus is following me on the sidewalk as I go to each house, but He stays at the sidewalk waiting for me, and doesn't go up the walkway to the doors of the houses. In another post, I read almost the exact scenario was dreamed by another member. That's freaky!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I hope no one minds, I thought I'd share a poem I wrote in 2002. I wrote it when the inspiration struck and I never refined it.. it's rough.

Searching

I'm searching for that I cannot find
The essence burns in the back of my mind
Looking for help to help me to seek
The need for home and inner peace
Finding myself or pieces thereof
Endlessly seeking, no knowledge to judge
Not knowing where to look or just what to keep
The fire sears me way too deep
I keep looking for what I just can't say
Waking me at night, obsessing my day
Time passes and I still haven't found
What drives this emptiness unbound
So lost in the aether am I right now
I keep looking to find but I know not how
No guru to help me; to teach me, no sage
I wander, I'm blinded, I'm twisted, I'm dazed

I know this is not a creative writing forum, I wouldn't post it in one of those (I'm sensitive about my poetry). I post it here because it's one of those things that I guess best describes how I've been feeling. It's not the poem it's self, but what I said in it that matters.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I dont feel i have super powers but ever sinse i was young i knew something is weird about me the dreams the awareness of something is always with me like a spirit. I also find my self always looking up in the sky like im waiting for something to happen i just dont know when do yall have these feelings to reply please

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXTROOPER

+1 foxtrooper. definitely feel the same.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I am WITH YA ! We have been elected the "prophets of change" and we need to come together and help the world migrate into a better state of being. How can we come together? Im looking into globalcoherence dot org , and it seems as though these people are trying tio "further our cause". Check it and let me know what you think. The sooner the better.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD

God's wrath is pure love. He will humiliate mankind. there is no hell. there is no evil. there is only the human ego. so the battle of good vs evil will actually be good vs ego. He will destroy the ego, once and for all. no more division. no more separation. no more hatred. all will be on.

AND I'M PRAYING FOR TIDAL WAVES...
I WANNA SEE IT ALL GO DOWN...

Yes, I feel something, but the more it is felt, the more suspicious I become. Darkness or evil is not just 'the human ego' . I understand that the God, or the light, will soon discontinue to allow darkness to abuse the creative energy, but until that happens, darkness will hang on to the energy with increasing desperation, perhaps aiming to feed from those who do indeed have something purer than most.

Evil is very real and is not just subjective.

The reason I have quoted you is because the statement you made about evil is the kind of thing that darkness would want one to subscribe, and 'humiliate mankind', 'praying for a tidal wave' ?!. I simply don't trust your intentions as I think you have been deceived my friend. Someone who is truly from the Light would not be so full of self-praise and would express a little humility.

I feel like I am here for a purpose too, and part of that is to detect spiritual charlatans.

You may have something in your eyes, but it may be a demon.

I feel it my duty to advise caution.

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum