It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Nickbeezy26

Found any possible causes?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by anjl32

THANKS ITS REALLY WEIRD

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Greeting to you sir I'm fairly new to ATS but I've been one of these lurkers I prefer to watch people interact in every medium...yes a star for you definitely, the Starry skies call us home often these days...I have always felt this way in fact there was a time fresh from high school in college that I felt an immense urgency to help people...any people...every people. It's my understanding that everything has a vibrational frequency in this dimension as it pertains to our perception. I guess I should add that your not crazy...I've had dreams from my younger days that came to fruition exactly as I dreamed it, just years later you see. I've driven down empty highways throughout this country and have had many times had the highway lights go out as I passed under them one and then the next and the third only for me to look into my rear view mirrors and see them come back on in succession is eerie. I've seen number prompts mainly just my 11:11 but in different places, it's just in the past 5 years or so have I noticed it and sought knowledge of it. My birthday falls on veterans day, YES every year which is 11/11....Question was do I feel it, then my answer is emphatically a yes. Love is the only way and I've been punished many times when I forget to champion the light father because I'm one that is privy to the power of LOVE as it pertains to EVOL. Lately I've found myself homeless and I can't remember the last time I recalled anything from my dreams and I used to have surreal and lifelike dreams. I often feel as though I wasn't born unto the accurate circumstances, it leaves me to feel as though I'm experiencing a reality askew, if that makes sense.

Again, I don't usually post here as I am a people watcher...So before I retire back to my Bat-Cave I must say that be ready good hearted people the way through is with love, but for those such as myself who feel a calling to the front line....those of you who are fearless at times of panic then you experience and view things similar to me and I champion you! I meant to be brief but this strikes my cord and I decided that I would contribute and send out some energy. Salaam! and excuse my grammatical errors and sentence structure but sometimes the message is more important than the pageantry of the message.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Nope they kinda stopped one day, havnt really had them too much in the past few days

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

in agreement with everyone else who said they we're feeling the shift.... i'm not quite sure what my part in all of this is but.... i had a sudden kundalini awakening about a month ago and now when i meditate or medicate _javascript:icon('
').... i can feel all my chakras including my third eye and crown........ question is has anyone else had a similar experience?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ToatsMaGoats

You can feel your chakra.... Honesty?

And how does that feel? What can you see in your 3rd eye?

link   
I wonder how many lurkers will now dismiss a potential stroke they are having with thinking they are "waking up".

hey...my heart just had a sharp pain and my left arm went numb...according to the doctor, I am experiencing a heart attack, but according to IrKittenAlien on the internet, I am actually just experiencing spiritual vibrations for the coming awakening...

hmm...hospital for emergency treatment, or should I light a candle...medical understanding, or advice from some guy on the internet.

folks...its good to meditate and seek out your personal connection in the universe...but word of advice, if your experiencing some physical issues such as "waves", tunnel vision, headaches, etc...get checked out by a doc...consider such things as "spiritual awakenings to understand you need to get your arse to the emergency room".

Explore reality, not reject it.

link   

I had them too. You between 10-25ish? I am. Don't think it's anything supernatural. Possibly just biological change/growth.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Anyone else have constant headaches? Lately I've been woken up out of a sound sleep with a splitting headache. Just made me think about it because I have had one since I woke up and it hasn't gone away even after meds.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to [url= by StarSeed1111[/url]

yes kundalini is a very exciting experience. The energy that flows through your body is euphoric, but intimidating at the same time. Your body feels almost on fire. I've had it happen twice with the help of some substances. (my experiences weren't intentional, but I do try to access it through meditation now) It wasn't until the second occurrence and some research that I realized what had actually happened. But I have read that if you force it or aren't ready it can really harm you.

link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

I had them too. You between 10-25ish? I am. Don't think it's anything supernatural. Possibly just biological change/growth.

link   
reply to post by ShellyBoo

No - you're not crazy. Even modern, western medicine pretty much knows nothing of this and cannot help. It's a beautiful awakening regarding the activation of the chakras of the body, and here's a lovely video rendition of what occurs:

- Anodea Judith - The Illuminated Chakras
video.google.com...#

It's so interesting because I had many dreams of snakes (common occurrence in those going through this) as I was about to go through the process. I had a vision of a woman of Indian descent (who interrupted one of my dreams) and telepathically shared a few words with me regarding shiva, shakti, etc. As I went through each stage, I had visions of many of the elements mentioned in the video. The craziest part of the process involved the electrical sensations and impulses - some of which felt like I was vibrating into thin air or being totally electrocuted. Gosh - I could go on and on! There's so much more to come.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I`d like to add 2 more things:

- This is not just a feeling to me, this is a fact that is making me act accordingly;
- I visit ATS as a reader since almost 10 years ago, but only a few days ago I felt a compulsive will to register and start posting.

link   

Originally posted by Irish614
Anyone else have constant headaches? Lately I've been woken up out of a sound sleep with a splitting headache. Just made me think about it because I have had one since I woke up and it hasn't gone away even after meds.

yea man Ive had bad headaches since i was little

link   

Originally posted by Invariance

Originally posted by samwiseold
It is exciting to think what it will be like this time next year...there already seems to be a lot of people with the feeling something big is going to happen. Bring on 2012.

I agree with you, I'm not afraid or unsure... The best possible words to explain how I feel are anxious excitement. Anticipating change is invigorating. I hate the idea of people suffering in some sort of catastrophic event, don't get me wrong.. I just can't help the excitement I feel... Ditto the 'bring it on'

I think we possibly could be living in one of the most exciting times to be alive. My prediction is that more people will start to acknowledge this. See you on the other side.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

they have been more intense lately tho

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by ToatsMaGoats

You can feel your chakra.... Honesty?

And how does that feel? What can you see in your 3rd eye?

Like warm energy going thru whole body like goosbump sensation somewhat. It kinda feels like a heat is around you but not uncomfortable its warm.

Third eye can see the energy around me and others. Possible use seeing other energies ect. Comes in handy when you can see the taxi
or soulnappers. Allows you to be able to see things more then with just your physical eyes. Like things existing in energy frequencies to fast or slow for the physical eyes to catch. I think the more exposure the more 3rd eye will see. As of now I can only see fragments of my energy around me or in concentrated areas I focus on. So for you keep open mind and good luck. Imagine if certain celestial predictions were related to adjusted frequency awarness/alertness as opposed to those who can only visualize the now 3d--subject for change--. Adjusted would see nons wouldnt.
edit on 4/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

can't really see anything it's more of a pulsating pressure..... with that being said if i worked on it enough there's not a doubt in my mind that i wouldn't be able to..... see something

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I bought into this at one point. The truth is we are all different. I realized that subconsciously I wanted to be special and different from everyone. To me that's all it is.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

Yes, constant headaches, particularly starting in my left temple. Sometimes accompanied by woozy/nauseas feeling. Doc says I'm fine, he thinks maybe stress... yet my husband seems to get them too, at just about the same time I do. Just as the tylenol takes them away, a few hours later another comes along.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join