It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I'm quite sure that this feeling is something we've always carried with us, but in the past, it's usually been taboo to talk about it.

This 6th sense is just a lot less precise (or we've simply trained ourselves away from really being able to interpret the data).... When you think about it, that's all our senses really do.

Our eyes bring in data from light, and our brain orders that data, and associates it.
Our ears bring in data from sound, and the brain again orders and associates it.
Our taste buds, smell, and touch all do the same...gathering data, while the mind interprets it.

So, why should this sense be any different? It isn't, it's just that we've used it less and less. Animals in the wild still use it...to know when a predator is stalking them, watching them, etc.

There may even be other senses that we either don't possess, or haven't developed fully, that allow us to interpret information invisible to our other senses.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by anjl32

IT sounds like your entering something but not opening it up all the way

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Do you guys sleep? I can assure you I'm not on drugs, not an insomniac as during the day I can be out like a light but every night..... I just don't want to sleep! Every night these feelings become more intense as in the day and my energy levels peak! Whatever's coming will be while I'm awake at night, I just know this no matter how silly or irrelevant it sounds. It's 3:27am here now and I'm buzzing. No drugs, no caffiene, no vampire hickies just absorbing energy from afar! Loving this step forward we are all about to take. Gonna be one hell of a thrill!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ankona

Yes, it seems as if many people are now being triggered for the kundalini awakening! What a magical experience. It will make believers out of everyone. It's interesting how divine timing has led this to occur at this time. I think mine started a year or two ago, and I still feel bouts of electrical surges, feelings of bliss, and I still have visions and continue to encounter heavenly sights and sounds that accompany it. I didn't do anything to provoke it. It just started spontaneously after I started meditating several years ago.

The first time I felt the "vibrations", I thought it was my cat shocking me! She was laying in my lap. If people are feeling these vibrations in that area, I believe it's officially starting!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
no i don't feel it.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Do yall think our senses are growing stronger with all the ufo's arriving lately and we feel our makers ? PLEASE REPLY

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
funny how people search the magic and the mystic while they don't see what they are.

My first reply on this thread, though a bit lengthy, was basically stating that overall..(it went unnoticed of course.).
Yes, people want to be superheros and magical..and the only way to do that is to deny being human to begin with...hense why you got all this "I think I am probably not human...I am special through dna and alien blood, etc.

You are the most mystic thing in the universe my friend. No Rock in the universe is so special like you. You are like good, hey. You create things.

Just call me merlin

(ya, I know what you said...I hate the words mystical or magical or any of that though, that implies unnatural and unknown elements that are outside of the common person's grasp..programming people to think like that only ends up creating distance in self identification and understanding..
aka, this stuff is mystical...I have yet to be able to cast fireball spells, therefore, I am not mystical and everything said is hogwash.
latent skills, atrophied senses..that I can deal with...that means you just have to focus and build up these attributes.

Your own spirit is far deeper then you think. You can go deeper if you want, but it's so far away from your normal physical being you can't believe it. This is because you even don't try it.

Again, linguistics fail
the spirit is not deeper than you think...its actually so close to you that you look past it
see...that right there says almost the same thing, but goes from unobtainable deeper out of reach views to right there should you refocus.
language is power...a few words arranged, even the same words, can be the difference between peace and prosperity, or warfare and bloodbaths.
careful construction of thought...well, as you said, we are builders...the perception you give however, although I understand is with good intentions, so far is built on exclusion and distance. Subconscious patterns to force rejection and isolation? maybe...I don't think its your intent, but you might at least find it amusing, or perhaps telling, if you choose to reread how you speak and see how even when your trying to build spiritual awakenings, your mind constructs fortifications and distance from enlightenment.

Just try it. Fist don't believe it, know it. Then dive down and have the best trip of you live. But remember: insight hurts
and like in computer game: the upper levels are very hard.

Sorry, but I am now on a roll here and noticing how your speaking.
The intent is honest, but wow,
dive down. hurts, hard,
I am not grading your grammer here incidently, I am pointing out your wording choices...what are you pushing at overall subconsciously.

You ask me how I can know it. I can't answer that, I was born with this knowledge or if you want craziness. You stay the Judge.
edit on 26-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

We are born with no knowledge...clean slate. the beauty of life.
our perceptions then start programming us. You percieve this trancendence of something personal throughout many levels of existance...however, you have no direct perception of it.
I think you also have ego at stake here. although you can acknowledge others points of view, I believe you quickly dismiss them because they are being different.

Consider this:
When we die, every soul on earth, will be harvested by what we used to call pagan gods
our spirits are actually pure energy that develops over years. the more experience, the greater the energy signature.
When we die, like a fattened turkey, we are then consumed by these beings fully and completely. If we are not yet ready to be harvested, we are tossed back to ripen up a bit more in a new body...but ultimately every single soul in humans will be little more than consumed food for ancient dimensional creatures...there is no escape, there is no savior, there is nothing but right now.

How does that feel to you?
Its just as valid a theory as anything else, yet it also blanked demands every single soul matter of factly goes through this process without question.
So, you must then decide...is it true or false.
Thats where ego kicks in...who the hell would want that fate? nobody, we have humanistic survival instinct and that senario sucks...therefore its not true and like magic, you destroyed the possibility due to egocentric desire

which is not overly spiritual

duality and paradox...in order to be less egocentric and more spiritual, you must first use more ego to block out stuff that goes against your individuality.

Welcome to existance...try our pizza

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TOMFROMOZ
Do you guys sleep? I can assure you I'm not on drugs, not an insomniac as during the day I can be out like a light but every night..... I just don't want to sleep! Every night these feelings become more intense as in the day and my energy levels peak! Whatever's coming will be while I'm awake at night, I just know this no matter how silly or irrelevant it sounds. It's 3:27am here now and I'm buzzing. No drugs, no caffiene, no vampire hickies just absorbing energy from afar! Loving this step forward we are all about to take. Gonna be one hell of a thrill!

Wow. I have this EXACT feeling!! I'm also not a insomniac as I can sleep normally when I want to. It is just the strangest feeling, like it is not that I can't sleep, it is that I don't want to.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarSeed1111
reply to post by anjl32

It sounds like you are starting to experience the lovely kundalini process! It gets way more intense as you move along. Here's a great article from Transitions, a blog written by Denise Le Fay, that contains some great explanations of the process, symptoms, etc. (everyone should subscribe to her blog for constant updates on our current situation):

- Kundalini Rising & The Rewiring Process:
deniselefay.wordpress.com...

I've also experienced the strange smells which go along with the process - from floral scents to incense. The cool part is the sounds that go along with it, as well - like directly hearing music from the angelic realm....now that's magic.

Since you have an affinity for clouds, have you tried cloud-busting? You can stare at one cloud in particular and dissolve it with your mind. I've done it, and so can you. Give it a try.

I just finished glancing over the article you suggested to me...wow.
1.)I have been having trouble with my hearing for two years now
2.)Vivid dreams since I was four, but more often in the last year
3.)Vibrations felt at or under my solar plexus, almost feels like an earthquake only I am experiencing
4.)Feelings of "pending doom" that is close at hand
5.)Sudden urge to watch the sky
6.)Twitches in my eyebrows and eyelids
7.)Cramping and bloating in my abdominal area
8.)Constant fatigue (wasn't mentioned in the article, but I think it is worth mentioning)
9.) Desire to protect the young, my own and others who will be left alone when it happens
10.) I have been told numerous times over the past year that I have a blue/green aura...which may or may not be related to this.
11.) Seeing "spots' like knats in front of my eyes when there are none.
12.) Headaches becoming more frequent
13.)Hot and cold flashes...I will be freezing one moment, then extremely warm the next but the temp in my home doen't change...

There are more, but yes, this may be what I am experiencing. Thank you so much for directing me to this article. Now that I know, I can accept and let it happen without fear of wondering "what's wrong with me."

I am beginning to believe I am here for the children....whatever that means. I was born to be a mother, but more so, I am a nurturer...caring for the ones who are too young to care for themselves. Whatever is to happen, I am supposed to help the children...I have known this all along, but I think that it has now been substantiated!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart chakra! Love to all!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by StarSeed1111

This is ridiculous, I dont even know what to say. In the battle/building dream that I having ( one of the members said to have been experiencing as well) In the end I also met a Indan woman. She was in a large bedroom in a palace. I knew she was very important and the most beautiful in existence. I didnt know what to make of it until that post about who she is, and my recent kundalini.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXTROOPER
Do yall think our senses are growing stronger with all the ufo's arriving lately and we feel our makers ? PLEASE REPLY

Either the Sun or its siblings which may be inhabited.
edit on 4/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
CAN WE START SHARING EXPERIENCES

Those who see the invisible can do the impossible

I love it when I meditate and see light particles swirling around me and then closing my eyes and see as if I am flying through space and see specs of light everywhere (I think we call them stars). We have the solar systems in ourselves so why long to go anywhere but be right here right now in a state of time and space where time and space is irrelevant.

I love seeing shadowy figures pass by my vision as a reminder that it won't be long... That all we need to do is wait patiently.

I love closing my eyes and seeing light looping in itself

I love staring into nothing and being able to stare right through the creation knowing I'm still staring at creation... and I see a pattern that connects us all in the knowing that we are one.

Peace in wisdom,
An

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

The lights your seeing are probably white blood cells your noticing.
Let me first describe them and you tell me if its what your seeing also...

The things looks like tiny points of light, they move at about the same rate all over the place and swim around like...for lack of a better word, sperm. They take these neat little paths, look very cool..very tiny and shiny.

if thats what your seeing (not a floater...floater is that sort of semi-transparent "string" you can see now and then...thats actually just some junk floating in your eyeball for life)
try this test:

Try this experiment....
Look at a blue sky/white paper (whatever is convenient) and look at the rate of movement.
Now do a few minutes of physical activity (enough to raise your heart rate and increase the rate of blood flow)
look at the same background.
If the spots are moving faster they are likely white blood cells.

So, thats that mystery solved

As far as seeing the shadows and whatnot, are your eyes closed?

I don't have an answer (didn't research it yet) to that if so. often I can close my eyes and can actually see my room (dark room)...can wave my hand in front of my face and can see the outline, etc. I can do this easily and actually, the darker the room, the easier it is.
What is it:? well, I don't know offhand...I can also make out the shape of the room. So, what may be happening is some sort of primitive radar or sonar ability.

the human mind is pretty awesome...as you research stuff and find out its pretty normal physical symptoms, don't become saddened that its not magic...magic is just science not understood...instead, its good to become impressed with what potential we could have

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I hope all of you have a strong meditation and yoga practice, if not please start it asap.

I view this upcoming, inevitable global system collapse as Ego death. As Above, So Below, our physical reality is disappearing is being reflected as our Ego fade away to show our Selfs. Do not fear the collapse, it must happen, it is our Egos last stand. Think about all the breakthroughs you've had - retrospectively haven't all your obstacles always seemed most daunting right before the point where you broke through them? That last offensive always seemed impossible to deal with, and yet you have made it through. DO NOT FORGET THAT IT IS LOVE THAT WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH THESE UPCOMING OBSTACLES. Our egos have served us well, protecting us as we grew. Now we need to love them out of existence.

My intuition says we have less than a week until a major change takes place. Make amends with those you have wronged.

**I never tried cloud busting until this thread, and wow it is so awesome, what a feeling to know that something that incredible is possible!!**

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ankona

Weird! I wonder if it's the same person??? Maybe: en.wikipedia.org...

I don't recall seeing her in my building/battle dream, but maybe she showed up during your kundalini "experience" timeframe. I haven't seen her since, though. She actually appeared to me when I was having a 2012 post-apocalyptic dream (unrelated to bldg/battle) of being in my house as it is now, but buried under 5 or 6 feet of dirt where the first floor windows were half-covered by the soil. I remember saying to myself - "Hey - this must be an alternate timeline!", and I guess the cognizance sparked her entry. She just sat there and looked at me for a while and then started saying some words I didn't understand (shiwa, shiva, shawi, shakti, and I think she said Ashayana Deane's name.) I was trying to "repeat after her", but she probably thought I was an idiot.
....especially since she was beautiful and seemed to be all-knowing.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ShellyBoo

i hate to be the hundredth "me too" here but here it goes. me too.

my dreams have been intensely vivid lately. i'm in my mid 30's and before recently, had only experienced a couple of dreams where i felt like i was talking with real people, not dream characters. this has been happening on a consistent basis over the past few weeks, to the point where it often takes me a few hours to shake the "feeling" of the dream or the contact I had with certain individuals who logically can't be "real". i never felt compelled to post in the "strange feeling as of late" thread because that didn't seem to resonate with me...you guys are describing almost exactly what i've been feeling lately. i've been finding creative outlets i've let languish for decades because i almost feel like it's now or never. it's not a bad feeling, but it's hard to seem crazy for going through it all.

FWIW, i also heard the strange sound in the sky several weeks ago on a Sunday evening in March...along with countless others here on that thread that was going on for a while. Along with a huge increase in synchronicities, off-kilter daily events and just a general unease, it seems to be just a part of the strangeness i've been dealing with (and not dealing with lol).
edit on 26-4-2011 by oleus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885
CAN WE START SHARING EXPERIENCES

Those who see the invisible can do the impossible

I love it when I meditate and see light particles swirling around me and then closing my eyes and see as if I am flying through space and see specs of light everywhere (I think we call them stars). We have the solar systems in ourselves so why long to go anywhere but be right here right now in a state of time and space where time and space is irrelevant.

I love seeing shadowy figures pass by my vision as a reminder that it won't be long... That all we need to do is wait patiently.

I love closing my eyes and seeing light looping in itself

I love staring into nothing and being able to stare right through the creation knowing I'm still staring at creation... and I see a pattern that connects us all in the knowing that we are one.

Peace in wisdom,
An
My first post in this thread I stated the exact same thing I see these things when I wake up in the middle of the night. It started when I changed myself to a thought pattern of LOVE. But these things don't scare me! So I don't take them as a threat to me or my family. All I have experienced has lead me to where I am today,right here posting with all of you.But there is something that tells me every thing is connected and everyone has their own path to learn their own truths. Would love to know exactly these things are. I find these things staring right at me as soon as I open my eyes then they move away because they notice I can see them.Then they slowly vanish away. One time it was like a bunch of stars also.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

this is already against my orignal statement of not arguing but whatever. saturn...you can come in here and try to stir up all the jazz you want. that's not what this thread is about. it's not a debate. we're not trying to convert anyone. we're merely reaching out to those who feel the same. if you don't feel the same, i'm sorry that you feel left out and feel the need to be rude. if it doesn't happen for you this time, it will another. like bill hicks said :it's all just a ride". we're just choosing to get off at this point.

but please don't come in here and try to be rude to people. please. we can pull our cocks out somewhere else. this is a thread about peace and love and growth, which also means no negativity. you can stir the pot all you want but i don't think you'll get the reaction you're seeking. at worst, you'll probably just get ignored. maybe that's why your first post didn't get any air time. we don't need help. that's why we've been repressed so long! all of our gifts effect us in different ways so the doctors thought we were crazy and put us on paxil! if we feel it necessary to seek medical attention, we will. i mean i can tell what the person next to me is thinking. i'm sure i can tell if i need to go to the hospital.

so...if you've nothing positive to add, i doubt you'll have any fun here. we're a bit preoccupied trying to grow and realize that it's ok. thanks for the advice though. i'm sure it comes from a sincere place in your heart.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by anjl32

idk - I haven't read the artcle posted yet but 1-13 you mentioned for me - check. All I know is I want that voice in my head that's been pestering me for the past 15 years to remember who I am to stop. I am 44 and all the children and half the adults I know call me mom. Before my 17 year old daughter was born, major things were happening to me to the point that I turned all that knowledge and insight away - fought it. I didn't not want what ever was going on to enter my daughter at such a young age, as I did not know where the "gifts" were coming from.

ETA - Been waiting for something really big to happen for the past year. Almost to the point of where I can not think of anything else. I thought though is would either be volcanic in nature or earthquake.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Anmarie96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I definitely agree with you on the subject of more people awakening to their true consciousness, though still small in comparison to those who have no clue. However, christ has nothing to do with it. He was a man. A great man, a teacher even. Nothing more. The feeling of almost superhuman is inherent in all dreamers alike. Ever go watch a superhero movie at the theatre and come out of there feeling like you are him? Same idea.

I too struggle with feeling like I'm going crazy, but it helps immensely when you find someone in your life who agrees with your belief system. Not someone on ATS who you will probably never meet. Seek out someone you can actually talk to, who you know to not be crazy. No one on ATS will ever convince me of their sanity over someone I actually know. There are way to many paranoid nuts on this board.....

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join