It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

hello I am new to this website, I have a few opinions on many of the subjects but this so happens to be my first post. I'm not sure if what I am going through is exactly the same as what you described. Recently I have had strange dreams and all my life I have had dreams of flying but who doesn't? Where it got strange is when I started dreaming about walking through walls doors and other objects I have also had dreams where I have moved objects with my mind and into my hand. What is even more strange is that I can think to myself and communicate with myself in these dreams and in this one particular dream I was in my own room and I could not open my door for some reason I quickly said to myself just walk through it and the thought and action was like second nature it was like I always knew I could do it and I knew exactly how to do it and when I woke up in the real world and tried walking through my door I could not and I got this strange feeling and that strange feeling bothered me for a week because of what the feeling was, it felt as though there was something I knew how to do but somehow I forgot how to do it and then in even scarier deeper feeling happen immediately after where the thought came into my mind that something or somebody made me forget. Of course any rational person would view these thoughts, dreams and feelings as slightly crazy. and because I have a similar ability like yours to have it advanced outcome prediction I can't help but ask are these dreams a vision of what is to come? is it possible these gut feelings might be correct? (there's a lot more behind many of these dreams and stories but I don't want to take up everybody's time so just ask about anything and I'll go into it..)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Recent sign-up to ATS, the alone in the crowd thing, wanted to meet like-minds.
This thread has brought feeling to me, i knew there were others out there but still its good to see.
Ive known since i was young that i was gonna be around for a big change, the feeling of being in limbo is familiar to me, waiting, knowing.
I sometimes feel like i'm bigger than my form, that my skin is a false border if that makes sense. Other times i would feel so old and weary, beyond this turn on the mortal coil, and then i have days/nights where i'm innocent, carefree and as joyfully naive as a kid.
I know that this is my spirit flexing, that i have to re-callibrate, to gather and be ready, because despite what we are faced with, i know with every fibre of my being that the future will be bright.
There are many out there, loved ones amongst them who are, for lack of a better term ostritches burying their heads in the sand. With the change there will be much confusion, many spirits will feel lost, those of us who face bravely the truth, good, bad and ugly and yet persevere will be needed.
There is a veil lifting, things might get worse before they get better, but in answer to the post, aye i do feel it.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Eocrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
By the way, I see the 11:11 alot, never thought much of it even thought it was strange. But did you know theres a movie coming out about 11/11/11? apparently a portal to hell will open on that date. I think its just Hollywood bulls*it, but its strange anyway. I mean I feel like theres some truth to inception. (The movie ITSELF was INCEPTION-planting the idea that our reality isnt real) so who knows.. We found out on this thread that some of us are indeed having the same dreams..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yeah, I feel it...

My sense of self, intuition, and esp is ever increasing, along with that detachment from other people. Yet, it's an pevading knowing and unconditional love that fills it's place. Perhaps I'm just resisting the Matrix, which is still fluctuating and indeed deconstructing. The surfacing of 'Mayan underworlds' is another representation.

I've been having a hard time with willpower and this is due to the advanced technological ET control grid, but the motivation comes from higher dimensions within and that is where we are heading... and fast. You may be able to feel such energy around your thymus. It's pure 5D... sure is pretty.

Accelerating time is probably the biggest sign.

Two additional words: George Kavassilas.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

I noticed the age thing too, that's why I included it in my reply. That is very interesting.

-Side note, the other day I had a dream of an earthquake, one so big that the ground ripped apart creating a void- which I fell into and died. I remember burning but then saying to myself "well it's actually not that bad" I never remember my dreams but this one stands out, since when do you actually die in your dreams?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Who knows? Maybe your mom was abducted and they implanted you?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Charlie said it 70 years ago. We were gutted. Form the left, right, the religions, the banks, the political system and the science. I start to feel what you need, what you don't need. Money is nothing compared to love. The warm good feeling of having a friend, to give and not to get, it feels so good. The Ferrari feels also good, but only a short time, then the feeling is gone. The feeling of having a good environment, try to do good things, the feeling of sacrifice. This all matters. Ahhh.. Charlie:

what is power if you can have real love?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Has anyone else been having very strange lucid dreams that seem to have meaning, they occur to me everynight.. im starting a dream journal tonight

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ankona
By the way, I see the 11:11 alot, never thought much of it even thought it was strange. But did you know theres a movie coming out about 11/11/11? apparently a portal to hell will open on that date. I think its just Hollywood bulls*it, but its strange anyway. I mean I feel like theres some truth to inception. (The movie ITSELF was INCEPTION-planting the idea that our reality isnt real) so who knows.. We found out on this thread that some of us are indeed having the same dreams..

I have seen 11:11 or the time on 11 every single day since I was a kid. I never think of it as anything but I don't think of it as being nothing either.

I look at anything scores, the time of rounds in a boxing or MMA, I always see the time with the minute or hour on a 11 or 11:11 or 11:12.

I know its not random or logical because you can just tell, when you see so much you laugh and say, '' WTH man this does it mean good or bad luck ''.

I think nothing of it, but it is truly interresting and there is no reason for anyone to say it's something natural, because you have to be in the shoes im wearing before you can walk the similar mile.

I literally see 11 17 times out of the 20-25 i look at clocks throughout the day, its that simple and I don't know what it mean, and really, dont care if im being honest.
edit on 26-4-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Your paragraph about helping people particularly struck me, as today I just signed up to study a counselling degree...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Great post! I didn't have a chance to read your entire thread, but I will when I am done here as this type of stuff intrigues me to no end.

I can completely relate to you. have the feeling as though I am not human and feel I am here for a high purpose. I don't feel as though I am Christ, but I feel that I am more gifted than the average joe (I am telepathic and have very strong intuition). I don't tell a lot of people about me because most of them give me a funny look and/or shun me or think I am nuts. I am NOT crazy, that's for sure.

I have heard the indigo/starseed thing, and I don't think I am either of them - but I know I am not from this planet.

I wonder if some of those of us that feel this way may be from a completely different universe perhaps put here to help this one? I mean, it could be, right (not saying I am for sure)? I do hear about inter-dimensional beings, so perhaps some are inter-dimensional beings in physical form? Strangely enough, since I was little, even when I was told what the universe was, I never called it 'the universe', I have always called it the Multiverse.

At any rate, you are bang on to my own feelings and I am glad you brought this up!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

I dont know if youve researched '___' (but you are an ATS member) but dmt is released in 2 states, dreams and death.They may be almost one in the same. Dmt also takes you to "Om" the vibrational frequency of the universe, and that is also the stage of reincarnation. I just went to a psychic today, first time ever. And she knew that I was having intense dreams, she also told me I have been here twice before. (I realized this life is a repeat on my '___' trip) Those of us that are advancing at this rate are most likely older souls who have been around the block a few times, the younger souls will take longer but get there eventually. I almsot feel like this is the last round for EVERYBODY. Not the end of existence obviously, but the end of this hate filled materialistic world we live in. When it breaks down, we are the ones to rebuild the new world and lead the way for everyone else

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I am not a religious person what-so-ever, I have always had a feeling as though someone or something put us here and is watching us, call it God or what you will. I have always respected nature, I don't hurt or kill animals, I never litter, I keep plants and trees in my yard as healthy as I can. But recently I've noticed that I am constantly re-assuring myself that I have been a good person to this planet as if someone is listening or as if I will soon be judged on what I have done in my life. I don't know if this falls in line with this post but make of it what you will.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I feel this time as its called we are ALL in is about to change for the better for some and not so better for others. Also with these potential abilities their are responsibilities. If you can fly there is a reason if you can astral there is a reason if you can go to the deepest of the oceans for whatever reason w/o any tech there is a reason. So keep this in mind. 1 only can say I feel change enforced with lots of energy.
Love Light Eternia

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I find it amazing how people are actually talking about this. Also I wonder how can this not be true, when it is a feeling that has come from within myself and nowhere else?
I strongly feel the shift in consciousness, have for awhile. It is going to keep increasing over the next year or so I believe.
I'm not Christian or religious like you are...but I respect your religion.
I believe we are our own gods, and soon we will realise we don't need religion.

edit on 26-4-2011 by samwiseold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ankona

Our spirits are not here in the material world. They are in another dimension "state". If you die, you loose the connection to your human brain. The body dies, the spirit goes home. This is why we can't remember in past lives, because the spirit doesn't remember secular affairs. The only thing you get with you, is the connection and feelings to other spirits and the memories of your (if you wish) your hearth.

I can write more if somebody is interested.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Right on.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Im Sorry if I keep posting, but I feel just as IceKhold explains it. Were teachers, we have to inform others. Religion is in place because they want you to believe that is the ONLY way to heaven, or whatever you want to call it. So If we realize that its a SPIRITUAL journey, not a religious one, churches really are no longer needed. Plus, Ive known since I was 3 years old money is worthless. And why are churches be so Hell-Bent on taking you money? I was raised catholic, im even confirmed in the church. But the teachings have been skewed to brainwash people. The message is clear-do good be good. But you dont need organized religion to figure it out

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Wow... I wish I could make friend with all of you people filled with LOVE. I feel and understand the need of love in order to become a better person and become ONE with the world. But it has been hard because of the negative people around me. I do not have any friends that think the same way I do now and I feel very lonely. I call to our creator and the spirits to guide me, I do not want anything else but LOVE for everyone, please let me keep it and use it to make a difference to this crazy world.

I don't have any special power... I wish I would too have the gift so that I can feel confirmed spiritually.
edit on 26-4-2011 by PeteAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ankona
By the way, I see the 11:11 alot, never thought much of it even thought it was strange. But did you know theres a movie coming out about 11/11/11? apparently a portal to hell will open on that date

11/11/11 = movie coming out about a portal to hell opening

11/11/11 = release date of Skyrim (elder scrolls 4). which is about portals to hell opening up

This year, Portal 2 was released

The US dollar bill. four 1's, two word "one" and a portal in the middle (with potentially an alien behind george in the thumbprint)

Just felt the need to add to the crazy

"Now your thinking with portals." -GLaDOS

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join