It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Legion2024

Haha, No way...thats weird...but again unsurprising...and why do I feel compelled to help understand YOUR feelings over anyone else who has posted here on this thread...world works in mysterious ways mate.

I live in the West of Adelaide...dude, thats just....strange, but a cool coincidence...not that I believe in coincidences anymore.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I feel it. I have been having what i thought was Open and Closed eye "hallucinations" for the few year. I have been to a psychiatrist, eye doctor and no one can tell me what is happening. I see constant fractals of energy fluctuating everything about me and recently i can see perfectly in almost pure darkness. My eye sight is beyond perfect, i can read a paperback book from across my living room with out strain. Ever since i was 5 years old i have had Night Terrors where i am awakened to find myself surrounded by huge thin shadow characters or a Green Mantis attempting to observe and touch me, when i try to scream they silence me and make my throat clench. I then would get up and run out of the room as fast as i could. I would always end up in the living room on the floor shaking and screaming with such terror it cause my family to be in tears. I am now 20 and the Night terrors have returned with different purpose, i don't remember them at all, except for what my girlfriend tells me in the morning. But I now understand very advanced mathematics and the fabric of quantum mechanics with no prior study. All of a sudden i just know that our reality is not the only one that exists. A great deception is coming. I feel like there is a War brewing that will be fought against a foe that does not exist. I am afraid of what is going to happen. I sense impending pain and suffering. I also feel like i can stop it. I don't know why. I have never cared about anything before in my life. Now i feel purpose. Weird Stuff.
edit on 29-4-2011 by thevariablex because: Grammer

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
lol yeah, weird but happens all the time.

The thing is its not....a feeling, nothing to be helped with, anyhow what ever happens happens, if anything at all. That's the thing. With so much going on in the world and solar system today maybe im just picking up bad vibes.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Legion2024

Nah, didn't want to help you understand, wanted to help me understand your feelings, and maybe help you along the way.

Yeh, it might happen all the time, but on an international forum...a little harder IMO.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jermz
I feel like I know you. I'm pretty sure that I know you. Strange indeed.

+11

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
As I stated earlier, I am sure I feel the same way as most in this thread.

But does anyone have these common patterns and feelings occurring?
I generally always wake up at 3:15am every morning almost on the dot
Strange acquaintances that have been out of contact for many years suddenly coming back in to my life and automatically becoming great friends immediately
I get a general feeling of euphoria, I don't naturally smile often, however lately I smile regularly
I don't get angry anymore
Music is touching me very deeply, bringing me to tears on many occasions
Many old friends I can not care less for and can not force myself to contact them at all
A sudden desire to watch films like the Devinci Code and the Book of Eli
I feel a connection to the number seven
I sense massive changes coming but believe it is all related to the material world and capitalism coming to an end, we should all get back to basics and learn how to live without electricity and tap water
People I don't know but have conversations with,randomly bring up subjects that I feel very strongly about, without me prompting them
I was addicted to television but now do not have much desire to watch and get annoyed with any advertising

Do others have similar things happening in their lives, is it just normal?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I've been feeling the exact same thing lately. It's an odd feeling but I know something big is going to be happening soon. Not sure what is though. Half of me is scared but the other half of me is excited. It's like a feeling of a new beginning just not sure what kind of beginning it's going to be.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

You are right; our mind has a way of playing tricks. Pre-programming us with subliminal, our inner clock etc.

But can you explain this… I have a washing machine that has a digital display. It often stops on a program and guess on what numbers? Than another strange thing, I am a writer so my books get published. All books get an ISBN code. That’s not my influence there; it’s being given from another party. For fun (and don’t ask me why) I ad up the numbers of my last book… the numbers of the isbn are 11, the numbers of the title ads up to 11… so this new book is 11:11.

See how strange these things appear? This has nothing to do with me going for the numbers but vice-versa. The numbers came to find me – I just needed to see it, and now I do not believe in randomness anymore.

Let me ask you this; you say that you are (or feel) in control of you own destiny... yet you question this, I know. You life in this ‘reality’ where you think you are in control. In control of what exactly? Of what you choose to see on the Tell U my v Sion? What car color? In great lines you are not in control and nether am I. That’s the program we are living in, it chooses the role you play here, and you are merely the actor in it.

Many of us see the illuSion and I think that is why will get an update. This new program gives us a change of interacting directly, so our thoughts will be our main power source. This is absolutely my point of view and I respect others because all together we are itself the consciousness of the universe. There is no right or wrong everything just is as it is.

I give you this link, to give you a glimpse of insights in ‘my world’ and why I think this way. Nice to talk with you, in my oppinion you seem to be a very smart person

are there 11 dimenSions;
www.youtube.com...
( btw don't like the man's music, It's real tragedy - but the series are great!)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I mean no offense, but I believe you may suffer from "Narcissistic personality disorder".

Read about it here: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dawn1111
reply to post by StarSeed1111

The road of the open mind is the difficult one. Lots of others that are going to try to keep you withing the lines.

They are programmed to keep us in line, like the flok or the sheeple. Remember I told you before it's all an illusion but the matrix with the name: Sion or (See I/eye On) like the eye above does not like players like Bill Hicks and Rik Clay. We are the whistle blowers telling the others that it's a game - a ride. Quess thats why we get the upgrade to the pair of ells or parallel the 'new' version because this older one has repeated itselve over and over again. Some of us remember our past and previous lives- as I do.
And hey, I do not care if the sheeple of this matrix are ridiculing me, because you are just beeing lied to... the line is in your head. In fact that keeps your way of thinking flat!

It's hard to say it better than Nietzsche: "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Friedrich Nietzsche

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I really can't believe all this in a way. It's so amazing to experience how many others have come to the same conclusions and feelings. I know this is real.

The universe is an amazing place and when someone says "That's impossible" I see it as "Due to my limited understanding of reality, that seems highly unlikely". I know, I used to be one those people. I valued my understanding on science and what I could physically prove. While I am not a man of religion I have learned to become a man of faith. To believe something is absolutely possible when no rationalization or reason can support it. Too much has happened to me, things I can't explain, things I thought impossible a few years ago.

The last 2 years have completely changed the person I was. Love is the answer and I no longer care about all the material gain most strive for or the power over others. It speaks volumes how many people are being sensitive to these exact same feelings and thoughts but they arrived there through their own personal experiences and lives. I used to want a career/job and looked forward to the plans I had of gaining certain material things and become caught up in the machine. I no longer feel this way and it's all so rapid and expanding I have no choice but to follow my instincts. I no longer feel the need to be what anyone else thinks I should be or think or do. I don't want to be programmed anymore to want. I wish to give. It's so hard because I don't understand any of these changes myself sometimes when I would've been the first person trying to debunk what has happening if one of my friends were to speak to me this way a few years ago.

To those who are skeptical, I encourage you to look inside yourself with honesty. Truly define who you are within instead of focusing on who or what you want to be on the outside. Because who you are inside will always show through no matter how much you try to hide it. You can change, you must just let go of disbelief and what others say is possible. You must find truth on your own. It is felt, not known. I lived too long on "hard facts" I didn't come to myself and I let it rule my reality. The truth is felt, it cannot be described with our language.

A simple example: Butterflies can transform from one complete entity/shape, to another with an ability to fly. It was always a butterfly on the inside according to it's DNA, beautiful and free and ready to fly. It first must had to realize what it was (maybe it could have been sufficed to have it's life as a ground crawling bug) and take the necessary steps (building the cocoon with care, waiting inside with patience, emerging when it is ready) to become what it always knew what it truly was on the inside.

Transformation begins within.

Thank you all for coming forward, I'm sure none of us can imagine the impact we are all having on each other right now. This thread is truly special

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

We are here to facilitate the change. It's a moment we have all lived many times before. The future has only options. The best thing about this, it is a infinitely more personal moment than we understand. the end/start of the timewave is the narrowing of our intentions individually/collectively to produce the next timewave. This is our time to set the tone. There are systems and ideologies that will not have a place in the next time. Humans have a remarkable propensity for getting hung up on the scope and scale of their physical experience. To completely miss the scope and scale of their universal being.

You still have to clean up the kitchen and buy groceries.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Hello, i would really like to talk to you!! i believe and experience this awakening, is there an e-mail address or something so that we can keep in touch???

i'll leave you my e-mail, maybe you can add me to your [email protected]

thank you!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I awakened in december 2009, only to realize that i had been awakened in my early childhood by the spirit (or kundalini).
This is a real freaky time for me, I have learned a lot since 12/2009, and, yeah, there is a major shakeup coming. But - it is a good thing for the universe and for most people on the planet.
These times that we are living in now - will be compared years from now, to the 2nd 'biblical' eons - not so much judeo or christian - but of a more spiritual nature - no worship buildings of stone or wood - we are the kingdom, and the source of the universe is inside and all around us. - and always has been - we are just realizing that now - that we are magical creatures.
there is nothing 'new-age' about this, though - this is very, very old indeed. sometimes this feels as if we are cursed but it is a blessing.
I will give a small hint as to the wonders coming: the ability to calm & communicate with your entire body - with your eyes.Not the 3rd eye, but your 2 eyes. sounds crazy i know, but it's real.here is another: how a certain 'breath' inhale and exhale - can take away all bodily discomfort.
I am not a yoga practitioner, or chi gung etc. - i never meditated before last year. some things i have been learning recently - have been directly downloaded into my brain.
How can you do that? It's simple, stop THINKING. Sit down somewhere Quiet and still, and say to your mind (silently) 'STOP'... as in stop thinking, stop worrying, stop planning, stop everything. you may have to practice at it, but one day you will say STOP - and it will all stop - and the magic will begin.
I'll be back,
Susa

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
"Let the indigo children come unto me."

"Master, this is a strange request because all the children are anxious to come to you, shall we prevent some and allow others..?"

"Let all who hear my voice come unto me, and your joy will be my joy and my joy yours, so that together, our joy may be complete!"

"Shall we then come to you also?"

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I feel as though what is coming is my own spiritual awakening. I feel like it is going to hit me suddenly like a ton of bricks and I am going to wake up from this dream I call my reality. I feel like all of you are going to be there asking me WTF took me so long. I feel as though I am the last one of earth and everyone else is just reflections of my own self. That "You" have all moved on long ago and your memories remain with me to keep me stuck in this illusion of duality until I finally realize that "you" are all me! I think that 2012 is the time I set my spiritual alarm clock to awaken me from this dream!

Any of my reflections feel the same way?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hi, long time reader, first time poster, this post made me want to make an account and reply as I feel very similar to what you all are experiencing.

i have also always felt higher or more enlightened then my friends/family/people around me, to the point of predicting many things that come true (although not very significant,for example throughout my childhood i would think about a certain episode of a show i would like to watch, and either later that day or the next it would always come on, to the point of pinpoint accuracy). I have also been a perfect judge of people, who they are, their emotions, their motives, their ambitions, to the point of always being able to predict actions they take. But unlike most of you, I don't feel benevolent or merciful, the energies and changes i feel/experience have been much more malevolent, to the point of ruthlessness. Throughout my childhood and teenage years I have always strongly identified with evil characters and forces. I also agree that there will be a great change very soon, but I fear there will be more like me who do not wish to champion good and virtue, to the point of instigating a great conflict. are there any others here who have these feelings

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stuka52

How lonely you'll be.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
also i feel like im being stalked/watched by shadow people constantly

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by connected77

I too am feeling it stronger every day. I know I have been "waking up" since my mother passed away in 2009. At first, I thought I was just reacted to her death, as well as my own mortality. Yet, a part of me knows it's something more than that.

I am a healer. I had no idea what I wanted to be when I "grew up", other than that I was "born to be a mother".
I am a nurturing person.
I am empathic to the feelings of others.
I have always been more than willing to forgive those who have hurt me right away, even those who others deem are not worthy of forgiveness.

I discovered at a young age that I have an ability to help people "cross over". My mother took care of a woman who lived down the road from us when she took ill with cancer. We went over to her house almost daily for six months. I remember the last day we went over to her house, I had just wanted to be with my mom, but she insisted that she needed to be there for this lady as she had no one else to take care of her. While my mother was inside with the lady, I sat in the sun outside and closed my eyes "praying" that she would "go home" soon so I could have my mother back. She passed that same evening.

Later in life, my mothers third husband, and the only man who truly loved her and treated her the way she deserved to be treated was in a critical accident, and was in a coma for about two months...this time, I begged that he be given just a little more time here so my mother would not be alone. He woke up the next day.

When my mothers cancer finally had her bedridden in hospice care, she told me I had to let go. I told her I would when the time came. A week later, while in a drug induced coma I took her hand and told her the following:
"I love you very much mama, and you have been good to me. I don't want to see you hurt anymore. I forgive you for any wrongs you did to me growing up and understand that you did the best that you can. I am able to take care of myself now, so I am letting you go. Be in peace and go home. I will always love you."

She died three and a half hours later. Coinsidence?

I didn't greive much for her, feeling like it was selfish of me to cry, because, somehow, deep down, I knew she was in a better place with no more pain. I somehow know she is ok and is waiting for me to come home, to welcome me.

I have guessed the sex of all of my cousins, when my aunts were pregnant with them...I haven't been wrong yet.

The thing is, for a really long time I felt guilt...wishing for people to "die" and then it happening. It scared me, and definatly made me be very careful about what I wish for....I have so much more, but this is already so long I better bring it to a close...will post more, but I'm curious what anyone thinks about this...
edit on 29-4-2011 by anjl32 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join