It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I could have written this thread.

That is how similar my feelings are to yours.

ditto

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Puresilence
reply to post by laffoe

Hey Laffoe! I saw many of your posts on Brianegan's threads. All wonderful words.

Have you seen anything new from him lately? Seems he went away a bit to meditate on some things but I haven't seen any new threads.

-- PS
question is did u feel us
come take our hand if u want more , we will show u the way . lift up my brother , let me know if u need acces to the box .

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I actually do feel, that there is somesthing big very close and about to happen. But it has nothing to do with a expansion of conscience or the like, its a threat of something realy bad going to happen.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
come and take my hand , let's travel through a world of illusion , travel along now : feel ,touch , flow , enchant , transform, dance ,sing and let your voice clear the path . see a light , go forward , fly , manouvre to it , it is yourself waiting to welcome you back home, meet your purest form emiting light , you have learned , you got aquainted , see the continium , one feeds the other , not good nor bad , in constant flow , just be , love all , be happy , amazed by beauty. now preach my son , we cant keep it to ourselfs , it's the all

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoAstra

the self-imagery of Christ is something that just kinda came to me. i'm not religious, never have been. i've always known that religion was a sham. but i've always known there was something more and the teachings of Christ have always resonated with me. let me state again that the Christ feeling isn't necessarily part of this "feeling" that is going around. it is for me and some i know. others i know don't feel the Christ calling. so it's not something that some needs/should feel in order to relate to this.

to me, Christ is more about the consciousness and love and peace and light than He is the "son of God" (anymore more than i am). so yeah...the Jesus from the bible is not part of this (so please don't anyone associate it with this feeling). it's just me sharing my personal feelings.some feel the Christ consciousness, other feel a stronger likening to buddha, others maybe some other guide/shaman/guru. some may not feel anything along these lines.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I had been familiar with the words "Honey Trap". Reading this, its the first time that the words "Honey Crap", creep into my mind...-
edit on 30-4-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: grammar correction

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
hey,did anyone have any weird dream happen to them last night?

i had a dream where i was in my back garden and it was pitch black and i heard something at the end of the garden so i went to have a look what it was and a wolf or something that sounded simular ran into my body and i woke up and i could feel my belly tingling all over....it was one of them symbolic type of dreams.
edit on 30-4-2011 by awakenedsoul1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Text Purple

Hey man, add me on Facebook, "Ian DiXie Dicks" > holding the love heart

Big things are indeed happening, join us ASAP, you'll love it!

Peace brother!

Look forward to speaking soon!

diXie

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Scaledown

Fear of the future, I think, is based on attachment to the world, and to life. We fear change, and the unknown, especially the transition from life to death. Once we overcome our fear of death -- physical death or ego death -- there's really nothing left to fear. It's a decision we make, an act of will. Sounds simplistic, but truth always is.

Don't preoccupy yourself with the future. Prepare within your means for whatever physical hardships may befall us, but without attachment, or a sense of gloom. Sufficient for the day are its own troubles. More importantly, prepare, that is, toughen, your mind and spirit. Begin practicing today to become unflappable in the face of adversity. Understand the difference between an emotional, reactionary, "reptile" brain response, and a thoughtful, proactive "heart" response. Live in the moment. See the BIG picture, and don't sweat the details.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by diXieOne

just sent you request. my initials are G K. now you'll know who i am when you add me.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I feel it.And a lot of people around me feel it too.Now, this may be just mass delusion from people who live in a world where everything went to hell.The human brain, adapted as is, can only handle stress and information overload for so long.
I`m not saying that this is not an awakening, I`m only saying it may or may not be.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
How can this thread have so many flags ? Seriously I believe if you open a thread like this every month delusional folks will come stating the same.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon
reply to post by wonderworld

We would go to a restaurant and pick one person the farthest away from us with their back to us. Now don’t think we are weird it works for us! We would concentrate on the back of that persons head then make him or her turn and look directly at us. It worked every time! I think many can do it but most aren’t weird enough to try.

This activity, as harmless at it sounds, is actually violating the target person's free will. You are using your own will to "make him" turn around, and you performed this psychic intrusion without their consent.

Consider how you would feel if someone else were to use their psychic/telepathic powers to make to do something where you had no conscious awareness of the source. Wouldn't you feel violated?

This is one of the problems which troubles me with some of the stories related on this thread. People are awakening to their subtle powers, but they are ignorant of the rules governing these subtle realms, the most basic of which is never to violate the free will of another, nor invade their mental space without permission.

Well spoken mysticnoon, respect is a keypoint!
Respect for yourself and for others, we are One Life, but having different angles of perception.
How would doing that create more love and joy in your or the other persons life.
Always ponder your motives, thrice!
Plus if you really made someone turn, it was that person being able to read your energy.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Apleness

so you calling everyone on here delusional? because you don't understand what is happening, i am far from delusional ,i am sane as can be like the rest of us on here.....we KNOW what is happening so stop trying to make us look like crazy people ,your asleep so you blame it on the "delusional" excuse just like most who don't understand.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Apleness

you will be one of those who will find it hard as time progresses,so why not open your closed mind a bit and look at your self in the mirror and say "wake up" and really mean it ,because soon people will really start to struggle if they are still asleep.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I've only read the first page of this thread, but I am so excited that I HAVE to post now! I'll read the rest after. Reading all of your posts makes my soul all tingly and happy!

Since the beginning of the year, my dreams have been distinctly different. For several weeks I would dream about being in different colleges, undergoing many types of teachings. Training for something, I don't know what.

Then one day (and I know this is going to sound insane, but I'm ok with it), a hand reached down from the sky and handed me a big blue book. Then I stopped having the college dreams, so I guess that was me graduating, lol.

Since then, I've had a few dreams of being with a group of people and going on undercover missions. Sounds corny, I know, but that's the best I can explain it. For example, we would pretend that we were lost souls in order to infiltrate a dark realm and rescue someone.

So yeah, count me in. Thank you so much for making this thread, and to everyone who has shared their experiences!

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that I also had the "training ground" dream. Which is weird, because I'm quiet the pacifist.
edit on 30-4-2011 by thepixelgarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
the shift in consciousness? the feling that you will one day have "superhuman" powers? feel as though there are changes occuring in you everyday? feel as though something very big is very close? feel as though reality as we know it is about to be shattered?

there has been a lot of talk over this whole starseed/indigo child thing lately. i don't know that i want to label this "movement" but i definitely feel as though i'm one of them.

i've always felt different, as though i'm not human. even as a small child i felt like i wasn't from here. always felt like my birth parents were kinda like foster parents. hell...even my mom and grandpa said they knew i was different before i was ever born. i can recollect memories all the way back to a year or two old. always been sensitive of energies around me. i've seen beings around me, when i was younger, just kinda watching over me. i had visions when i was younger of some giant green being laying in bed, dreaming me.

empath and intuition? uhhh...yeah. i can usually tell what people around me are thinking/feeling and am almost always spot on. i can usually tell you how things are gonna play out and people who know me know to listen when i tell them that so and so will happen if they do this. everyone looks to me for guidance. if they have a problem or some weird feeling, they call me. mind you i'm only 26 and yet people twice my age come to me questions...that i can actually answer.

i feel as though i am Christ. not to the extent that like i am Jesus, the man, but that the spirit of Christ is the building block for my DNA. i have self-imagry of Christ always playing in my head. feel as though i was put here to help people. help them find peace and usher in a new tme. i have 3 very close friends who all have the sme feelings.

The "... as though I am Christ." is where you started me drifting off the glide path old buddy.

I believe David Shayler had been got to by some repressive detail of MI6 who juiced his
Kool-Aid in order for him to go there. If you want to destroy someone's credibility, an almost
sure thing is to make a ditz out of him to the great majority of people who are getting the
first impression. I'm not accusing you of any substance abuse whatsoever, or psy issues.
But I must insert finally as a concerned layman-- whatever cleans your clock can also
likely strip your paint... so proceed with caution. I have actually lost a lot of good friends
in previous years trying to save them.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thepixelgarden

Ok now this is odd......I too have had these covert operational dreams, against a terrible foe, off world.
I do sense something major, in fact its stops my day to day pattern. Even choosing some type of entertainment doesn't cut it.
Did any of you actually feel any small shift last year? I did around May or June, to explain it's like a single judder/earthquake but only for a instance. No-one around you feels it and at the time it happened...time seemed to simply stop for an instance. A Wave.
Meditation helps trust me and it is the key if you think about it. When your mind is totally quiet even the world is no more, the perfect state....
As for Superpowers we are restrained in our present forms for a reason, my signature explains it all. I'm now at the stage where I don't get hungry ever and the only thing that stops me physically doing anything is my body when my muscles twist and cramp from serious work. To explain it simply, you don't get tired. Only thing that stops us are the limits of the physical but the physical is necessary for life school which is also necessary for the transition to the next step.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I have come to accept the gifts that allow me to feel, hear, touch, and smell a very different kind of communication ..

Even in my awake hours I feel vibrations .. sometimes I have a jerk or a passing thought or a weft of a strange smell I don’t know why and I don’t question why .. I feel that for a very long time the universe has provided lots of clues and there has been those who believed in the powers certain so called gods.. for insance,,like the sun.. but yet Christianity rebuked this way of thinking .. those who worshipped the sun had a reason to do so .. and I might as well say I don’t blame them they had good reason too. So there are those who are very in tune with a higher level of sense or awareness those of you who, or can, and are able to feel or sense something is a blessing ..
I do not knock the christian beliefs .. or any other for that matter .. but I have chosen a more natural way of faith

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

That is so weird / cool that we had such similar dreams. I've had more than one. But let me tell you more about the one in particular. The dimension we went to was in a lower vibration, kind of like what some call "hell". We prepared for it in a way that didn't make sense to me. All I remember is that it involved a cauldron of special water, and putting specific things in it. Anyway, we ended up not having to use it. At one point we were discussing our plan to go back up the stairs, and the... uh, residents (for lack of a better word) of the dimension laughed at us. They said "once you come down here, you can't go back up". But of course we did. Cos we're awesome like that.

I'd love to hear more about your covert operation dream, too.

I don't remember any shift last year in particular. But then again, I am HORRIBLE with time.

I am totally with you on the entertainment subject. With my family, the t.v. is always on, but I'm usually too busy studying or being creative to pay attention to it. I never watch movies anymore either.

The only thing that I pay attention to now is music. I'm constantly searching for new music, since I feel like I've outgrown much of what I used to listen to. Music isn't just entertainment to me, though, either; I'm looking up the origins of different styles, its relationship to the chakras, the effects it has on plants, etc. for some reason it's become very important to me.
edit on 30-4-2011 by thepixelgarden because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join