It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I definitely feel something....but I am not sure exactly what it is. I have always had "feelings" about things, but they have intensified lately. A friend and I went on a trip recently and that entire weekend my body was tingly all over.
My problem is that my brain won't stop on any particular subject. It runs like a dvd on fast-forward. I can't figure out which direction to go in, what to study, or even which particular feelings to land on. I would love to be a part of a positive movement going forward, but I need to be sent a direction in which to go first.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
firstly i would like to thank the op for haveing the courage to start this thread . As i read more and more posts/replys the more i felt i was not alone.

i have been haveing recureing dreams about being something different for a long time , recently they have been becomeing more real if that makes sense. In the dreams i am some sort of avengeing angel but involved in some sort of war. some how i can phsically change so it appears i am wearing armour of some description. for some reason i always seem to be jumping from a massive height and landing in a hostile enviroment . not a clue about the meaning of this ! somebody posted earlier about being beaten by siblings but not reataliateing for fear of hurting them . this happened to me also. i have always felt different to others and felt misunderstood.A few days ago i was lying with my eyes closed on the couch just starting to nod off when i was aware of a fly in the room. The strange thing was that i could see it through my forehead if that makes sense to anyone, as i woke /opened my eyes i found i was stareing directly at the fly. I also get tinnatus occasionally in my left ear which only lasts about 30 seconds
i would greatly appreciate if anybody could give me hints on how to meditate i have always classed myself as agnostic but recently for some reasoni have felt the need to try and expand my mind

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I've felt this way since my awakening: April 19, 2005

edit on 30-4-2011 by nosredna11 because: code visible

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I had those sorts of feellings very young and my ideas were stifled by my father and religion. I recently "lost" everything and now just begining to understand that none of "it" was ever mine. Moved to the mountains because that feeling pullled me there. My girlfriend can't understand my reluctance to the city life- filth, corruption, violence, etc. I'm not perfect but structured society no longer feels compatible with my spirituality. Many other posts reference scripture and while I don't dissagree, I don't need the Bible or any other book to tell me what I feel. I have become objective enough to recognize the signs. Has anyone else?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jermz

Yes, I feel it and thank you for speaking up, there are a tremendous amount of people waking up and just starting to comprehend whats going on. Those that don't believe, I hope they will get the wake up calling soon. Very special time for humankind right now. Bless All...Kimba

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
yea i felt it

but then i went to the bathroom and it went away

no one is special, you are not special.

you are getting older and more mature, that is all.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by fiendchikx138

Reply to all that are feeling 'it'!

Maybe some of you feel things that are going to happen very soon??

You can sence it as a distortion in the magnetic field???? There will be a noise and you may not see what is happening at first.

I do not know if this Hopi Elder is speaking the truth but in a way I also sense something big is about to happen.

Here is the link...
www.youtube.com...

Is that what you all are feeling, this event about to come.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I have been feeling an expansion of consciousness. I started "noticing" things last summer but I think looking back on my life to this point it's been sort of building up to whats coming. The description of yourself is eerily reminiscent of my own. I have often described myself as an empath, and sometimes I will say someones thoughts before they've had a chance to voice them and then they just sort of look at me in either shock or surprise that I seemingly stole the words from their mouth. This may sound like rambling or it may sound unrelated but I have experimented with psychedelics off and on for the last 2 years. In my experience these psychedelics have increased the potential for these "powers" especially while on them. I believe this is due to the psychedelic "turning up the volume" or sensitivity to psionic manipulation. I don't kn ow why but if the OP hasn't ever used psychedelics I might recommend he find some and see how it effects him. I'm a relatively regular pot smoker. However, I have recently become sober of all things for a break. Now here is where it gets interesting. While I would say pot helps me relax I would not say that it helps with anything psionic in nature. Infact sometimes it makes things cloudy, quite literally like smoke or haze in the mind. After just a few days of not smoking a started having extremely vivid dreams of potential future events. All of which were realistic, and none of which were bad. On the way into the dreams though I experienced a heightened sense of consciousness similar to how I've felt on psychedelics minus the physical rush that also usually comes with these types of things like and increased heart beat/ metabolism. I felt connected to everyone for a moment and I almost felt as if I could communicate with everyone. I become aware of it only briefly because it was surprising to me. But the surprise itself sort of ended up waking me up and I became less aware as returned more to my physical being. The experience left me feeling very much like an awaking if consciousness is certainly on the way. I however also believe that I might be insane. However if I am insane I seem to be functionally so. Interpret this however you like but you asked for thoughts and feelings and after I read you post I couldn't avoid putting this up.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by da pickles

Try to find meaning in your dreams. The massive fall into a hostile environment could easily represent the future. With all the problems of mankind only getting worse and with our civilization being past peak oil it is only a matter of time till mankind great civilization "falls from a great height". As mankind falls from the height of our civilization the survivors of this transition will certainly find themselves in hostile environments just trying to survive. At least that is how I interpreted your dream.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I know what your saying about these things. They are becoming stronger. About two years ago some organization of people tried to recruit me with this letter they sent me. They said that I was going to become some powerful precognitive psychic healer. I never believed in any of these things so I laughed at it and declined their offer. They wanted to start some kind of political movement to rise above God and government by amending the constitution to enforce some sort of protocol they referred to as No Initiatory Force. It seemed extremely strange to me. The person who sent me this letter said that he was a very wealthy and famous book author that was interested in me because of my characteristics, traits, and abilities to take action during different situations. Like I said the whole thing was very strange, but I believe now that it had to do with some sort of occultism. Witchcraft maybe even.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

You should try stand up.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mch1247

a group of peanuts were walking in the park and one was assulted...peanut.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GrimReaper86

thanks for the reply . i had thought along those lines . it always seems that i change as i land and deal with the situation/fight .i dont fall its more like a controlled jump/flight and its deliberate. i appreciate that there is something round the corner but don't now what . planet x ,niburu, the end of days. not sure if i believe in any of them but something is going to happen. i have had a lot of stress over the last year [ daughter was seriously] but these dreams were happening before that and now seem to have come back but more vividly. i think my next step is to check out meditation and try and clear my mind somewhat and see if things make more sense

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thepixelgarden

I will relay it in short as it strays a tad off the subject.......I'm humanoid around 14 feet tall arriving on the shore of a dark ocean along with a small contingent (squad) our enemy were tall thin insect like bipedal creatures that took great pleasure in levitating a victim upon a three armed device. This device took them apart bit by bit. Our job was to destroy these machines and the operators (I remember their names) but we noticed an entrance to a much larger complex close by and decided to do recon. At this point it ends....One of many, exploration of new worlds, bases on moon like planets, super massive ships(UFO's) I even remember the interiors. Floors of star quartz that glisten like stars and gold coloured frame work and what looks like glass but disapears as you approach(doors). From the outside it looks like a Scarab Beetle ornate and gold with a small city on a super structure at the front where the head should be. Quite inspiring.
Especially if you are trying out AP and you have gone way out into the cosmos and then it dawns on you, oops..space infront of me, space behind me, in fact everywhere so high up and out!! then all of a sudden along comes the ship which you enter into a side room like medical bay and 3,2,1 your back in the room. Tried to make it short
Better mention the topic...Yes I feel it and it brings alot of my most prophetic dreams to the fore.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by da pickles
firstly i would like to thank the op for haveing the courage to start this thread . As i read more and more posts/replys the more i felt i was not alone.

i have been haveing recureing dreams about being something different for a long time , recently they have been becomeing more real if that makes sense. In the dreams i am some sort of avengeing angel but involved in some sort of war. some how i can phsically change so it appears i am wearing armour of some description. for some reason i always seem to be jumping from a massive height and landing in a hostile enviroment . not a clue about the meaning of this ! somebody posted earlier about being beaten by siblings but not reataliateing for fear of hurting them . this happened to me also. i have always felt different to others and felt misunderstood.A few days ago i was lying with my eyes closed on the couch just starting to nod off when i was aware of a fly in the room. The strange thing was that i could see it through my forehead if that makes sense to anyone, as i woke /opened my eyes i found i was stareing directly at the fly. I also get tinnatus occasionally in my left ear which only lasts about 30 seconds
i would greatly appreciate if anybody could give me hints on how to meditate i have always classed myself as agnostic but recently for some reasoni have felt the need to try and expand my mind

My personal favourite and it explains alot, watch all 5 mind. I hope you get simular experiences.....I have seen in the centre of a brilliant light a being sat in meditation, I believe this is the true self.......I can't explain it but it is beyond anything. Thus the introduction of my Avatar pic last year after this event.
edit on 30-4-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

We should really chat a bit more.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I made a account just to reply to this thread,and,I seriously got goosebumps!

I'm a 18 year old female (Young indeed) and it's always seemed like I've been waiting for "something" for as long as I can remember. I've grown up and been surrounded by very down-to-earth people who've always dismissed religious/conspiracy/whatever theories and just got on with life, never caring or wanting to know beyond what's infront of them. Despite this I've always questioned things, I started researching and reading religious book's from a young age (Buddhism,Shamanism,Wicca,Pagan..etc) to try and make sense of these weird feelings. I felt bad about them, as I didn't feel bigheaded for thinking- scratch that, Knowing that something big was around the corner, and I was going to be part of it in some way.

Like yourself, despite my age, people come to me with their problems on a daily basis.

Not petty typical teenage drama sh*t, but with serious or emotional issues, and they've always thought of me as the first person to turn to, saw me as wise..etc

I'm very empathetic. I can feel when somebodies upset,happy,embarrassed..etc to the point where their emotions completely rub off on me.

For the past two year's I've felt like I'm on wait. I'm not nervous one bit however, which also freak's me out to some degree, everything feel's so natural.

Anywhos~

I do hope to keep in touch with you guys ;P

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Please email me at [email protected]

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Yes, I have been feeling it, what "it" is I'm not quite sure. My kundalini rose to my mid back which was an amazing experience which I wish would repeat. I know I'm still learning, I still am trying to clear out the bad and learning the new.

I always felt that I would be here at the end, (since I was a child) that I need to do something, not quite sure. I have a reaccuring thought of having a house with a bunch of land and tons of people staying at our property since it will be safe. Seems that the way is being cleared for us to move, where? Not sure yet, just away from the Chicagoland area for now. Kinda waiting for the answer on where to go.

My husband thinks I'm nuts, I've always been interested in the paranormal & aliens, but never took that desire to where I'm actively seeking information on a daily basis before. I am much more aware of what's going on with the world today and the emotions that overtake me when I see something wrong bring me to tears.

Thanks for this thread, it totally resonates with me!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I have been waiting for a thread of this accordance for a long time on ATS.

It is unfortunate that I am so detached from the Great Mother, but my life has been spent on digital devices, as I am sure is the case for many here. In the end it was for our benefit, as I would not have had the honor of meeting the multitude of awakened souls, here on ATS.

The meeting you are all referring to will take place on the 5th of May, 2011. The Galactic Federation of Light, a large organization of Collectives, has channeled this information. This is not the first time that they have channeled information about moments of great energy shift paradigms.

I fear I will not be able to meet so many of you great Awakened Ones.

I wish to present my case on The Infinite One, or The Great Central Sun. I wish to present my case on The Matrix that we exist in. I wish to present my case on how we can stop the Dark Cabal in their tracks.
Reintegration is necessary, brothers and sisters. I wish to, most importantly, present my case on this.

My email address is [email protected]. Anyone and everyone may send me a message. I will read and answer them all. I would ask that you especially, ICEKOHLD, send me a mail as soon as your earliest convenience. I wish discuss with you what I will discuss with everyone, if you all would honor me in this manner.

My Youtube account is Overlord320. Any who would be interested in being a part of my own personal movement, in the name of The Infinite One, would find it useful to take the time in going there. I do not profit from channel views, so no, this is not an advertising scheme.

I am interested in only The Truth. The Infinite Consciousness is the truth. I and you all, are the truth. Let us spread our truth to the world.

I would ask that you not believe my words, but, when the time comes, to merely be in my presence, and feel my physicality. I promise I will not disappoint.

I WOULD ask the Infinite One to bless you and be with you all, but I already know he is.

To those of you, at this point, who know who I am...

The Great Ascension is upon us, The Dark Cabal will fall. You know this, you trust this. The reptilian influence will be thwarted, and humanity will regain it's independence, and it's Unity with the Great One.

Soon I will have access to the Spiritual Realms, where I will assist the one who's purpose here in this world is to assure the Ascension process.

I hope to meet many of you, soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join