It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
reply to post by Dawn1111

I will have a look at your link and try and keep an open mind!

Thank you

You are welcome!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

How ironic! I too just started college, again. Have a sense of things happening, things to come. Something larger than homework. ...or maybe I'm just bored with school again...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Keep sharing the info. I always look forward to learning more. I think there are lots of people that are open to hearing about the research/opinions/thoughts of others.

Thanks for the reassurance of divine timing. Sometimes you can easily get discouraged when others don't understand or aren't keeping an open mind. I understand I guess - I've been there before. I suppose this is why I feel I can share this with like-minded folks and not necessarily with members of my family.

By the way, I think you wrote/spoke beautifully even though English is not your first language. Your communication is perfect and much better than I could do in my second language!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by StarSeed1111

The road of the open mind is the difficult one. Lots of others that are going to try to keep you withing the lines.

They are programmed to keep us in line, like the flok or the sheeple. Remember I told you before it's all an illusion but the matrix with the name: Sion or (See I/eye On) like the eye above does not like players like Bill Hicks and Rik Clay. We are the whistle blowers telling the others that it's a game - a ride. Quess thats why we get the upgrade to the pair of ells or parallel the 'new' version because this older one has repeated itselve over and over again. Some of us remember our past and previous lives- as I do.
And hey, I do not care if the sheeple of this matrix are ridiculing me, because you are just beeing lied to... the line is in your head. In fact that keeps your way of thinking flat!

Thanks for your comment on my communication in this second language. I hate making mistakes bacause others judge me to believe I am some sort of idiot

edit on 28-4-2011 by Dawn1111 because: e

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Ok, after having gone through the youtube video you sent, im no more convinced than before.

The beauty of numerology is you can make things look anyway you want.

-He stated than on Aug 11, 1999 a solar eclipse took place in Europe at exactly 11:11. This is true, but only for a very tiny slice of Europe. Further east or west, you would see it at either 11:10, or perhaps 11:12. There is no significance to it. And why is it Europe that is significant? Countries further south in the Northern Hemisphere could veiw it, for example in Eqypt it would have occured much earlier, as the world revolves from east to west.

-He stated that the Mayan calender ends on Dec 21, 2012 at 11:11. Again, this is pointless. 11:11 to whom? If this is an ELE, then the whole world must suffer. At only one latitude on the entire planet will it be 11:11 when it ends. Elsewhere, it will be perhaps 2:32 pm, 4:20 am, etc. Its a given that SOMEWHERE it will be 11:11 if it does happen! You cant go wrong with that statement so its very safe, but again meaningless.

The rest can very easily be chaulked up to being what numerology really is, seeing what you want to see.

I would suggest the movie "The Number 23" as an example of how numerology can be manipulated. Everything Rik said, good old Jim Carrey said and illustrated in the movie, but only using the number "23" instead.

I tried to do some research on why Rik died, and the only real explanation from anyone who knew him was from his Mom, who said he commited suicide.

I really dont see anything of significance here, sorry.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bdizzl3

There is a lot being said in this thread that resonates with me. I attempted to share some of my experiences, however something happened in the middle of writing that caused me to think better of myself. I don't think that what I have to share is supposed to be done publicly, but instead should be disseminated to those who actively seek answers. So if any of you read this thread and can relate to what others are sharing, I would be very interested in conversing with you one on one. I look forward to hearing others' stories, in hopes that they might better aid me in piecing together my understanding of my personal role in the bigger scheme of things to come. I am confident in my ability to provide the same for you to some degree.
edit on 28-4-2011 by PaladinEris because: grammatical errors

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CelestialSon
Anyone else seeing alot more ones lately? Mostly to do with time?

I've seen so many 11:11's and 1:11's lately!

Or maybe its just on a personal level..

Yes. I have been seeing the number 11 on a regular basis for over a year now. It's become so frequent that I know the seeing of this number is not a coincidence.
I have noticed that I see the number more especially during times of importance to me.
I feel that there is defiantly a reason behind seeing this number, I know it is not a bad sign, I feel a lot of positive energy each time I see it.
Three of my closest friends also see the number eleven, we had all been seeing it before we mentioned it to each other, we are all very connected and share a very similar wavelength.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
i'd like to add...

while 11:11 is cool (i guess just because of oddity or symetry???) it doesn't do anything for me. i don't see it and think "wow". i don't really care about it. my birthday adds up to 11. means nothing to me. maybe it should and will later, but as for now, no numbers really do anything for me. 3 and 7 are my favorite numbers, and i always chose odd numbers. but yeah...11:11 means nothing to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

As there is no absolute truth here, no one has it. This is my Tell U my Vi Sion, as in this is my 'truth' as I have researched information the last 3 years. There are different ways of perception and interpretation.
You asked me for an insignt of my thoughts on the el=even thing. Now I would like to know your point of view.
I understand that you are seeing the combination to. In what way may I ask? Are the numers comming to you or is it the other way around?

-And what do you think about this;
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321
meaning that you can reduce all numbers to the 9 and a pair of elevens.
And of course the 11th month = november (nove meaning 9)

A little research and you will find out that Rik Clay didn't commit suicide. Just don't shut your eyes.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I think its a mathematical novelty. I did watch the video and how the series of 11's multiplied always make a pyramid. Math has all sorts of neat little tricks and novelties when you delve into it.

I do see 11:11 a lot. It would seem significant, but our mind has ways of playing tricks on us. I explained in more detail in an earlier post on this thread why i believe we see it on clocks. I believe it is simply an interesting number to see on a clock, and when we first plug in our new, digital clocks, they start at 11:11. This "pre-programs" us, as we see it as significant due to that fact, and the fact thats its the only number that, in series, can have 4 straight, identical numbers on a clock. Our internal clocks are very accurate, and when it tells us its 11:11, we have a tendancy to look towards the nearest clock. Its a neat trick our minds play.

What do i think? I think we as people ARE meant to transcend, perhaps even our physical bodies, but i do not believe a switch will suddenly be thrown that will plunge us all into the "real reality". I believe we will need to discover it in a scientific way, perhaps with a technological singularity researchers are predicting may occur within decades.

I dont believe in 2012, and i dont believe in prophecy. The prophecy thing i think is more for self-preservation of my personal sanity, as real, true prophecy means in no uncertain terms absence of free will. The two cannot co-exist.

I refuse to believe that i am not in control of my destiny, life would be pointless otherwise. At least this temporary stay on the physical world, if thats what we really are.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

At only one latitude on the entire planet will it be 11:11 when it ends. Elsewhere, it will be perhaps 2:32 pm, 4:20 am, etc. Its a given that SOMEWHERE it will be 11:11 if it does happen! You cant go wrong with that statement so its very safe, but again meaningless. The rest can very easily be chaulked up to being what numerology really is, seeing what you want to see.

It's been nice seeing some "reason" entering the thread again the past few pages. But, not so nice is the attitude that comes out of the Believers when anyone has a different opinion, or even questions a few things, or happens to invoke the most loathsome of terms, "science".

I would like to say that I really didn't see the pomposity in your posts nightbringr, nor did I see a closed mind, nor anymore ego than anyone else posting. From my view, you have been quite polite, in the face of the usual insinuations about closed minds and programmed sheeple. But more on that programmed bit in a minute...

I would like to say that I think it's possible that the 11:11 phenomenon is actually genuine, in spite of it's more or less typical proponent's inclinations to less-than-scientific New Age explanations.

I've posted about this a number of times, but I began looking into the matter back when I first heard about the earlier "420" phenomenon, that has been going on for decades within the drug sub-culture. My research brought me to the conclusion that the phenomenon was in fact "real". I even spent a bit of time "interviewing" various "real" people, just to make sure I was grounded, because I initially didn't like what I was seeing.

Long story short, there are indications of a long-term sophisticated government psy-op program that may have launched 420 as a kind of test-pilot for using the same knowledge of mass-psychology, for more important purposes.

Which brings us to today's widespread 11:11 phenomenon. I think it's possible that the simple, and perhaps "scientific" explanation is that many of us are victims of a very ambitious psy-op "experiment", or operation (maybe it's more than merely experimental at this point).

Taking a lesson from Project Bluebeam, we all probably might be careful of how we interpret what are experiencing, in some cases, even when we think that these things might be "our own" thoughts.

A lot more to this, but the many New Age explanations are likely not the answer. While many who are experiencing this may balk at the suggestion that they are victims of an elaborate psy-op, at least consider the possibility, look into it. Truly, 11:11 will come, in December of 2012, and it may never have had anything whatsoever to do with the much anticipated "ascension", or whatnot. Could just be the damn PTB (yet again), using their very advanced military capabilities to literally screw with our minds!

If that's the case, then we really should be asking, "Why?"...What are they really up to?

JR

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Yes. I feel it. It's been quite awhile. I just woke up from "the dream" again last night.

So nice to know we are all together in this.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I've been feeling something similar all my life. The number of premonitions, Deja vu, and general precognitive nonsense i've documented through my life is untrue. Glad to feel I'm not alone.
I always thought it was due to my overaverage electrolyte count (it's a variform of hyperkalemia), it's whats accounted for frequent electrical shocks all my life too; and that maybe the recent spike in solar activity was just giving that a lil' jolt . . . . .I mean, we all generate individual magnetic fields, and if some peoples are stronger than others, maybe they would react differently, if at all, to the recent solar saturation of the planet?

Just some ramblings. Like I said, had a long time to think about it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The rift is comming, a shock wave. A new record of incidents yet to come. Already the record of tornadoes many dead. The rift is on it's way. The thing you cannot see, curious of the impact of all. Rift comming, shock wave,space.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Thank you for the kind words!

Perhaps there is somthing to the 11:11 thing. I too see these numbers, but most always on clocks.

I still think if we delve deep enough we can find a sensible answer for it too.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
the shift in consciousness? the feling that you will one day have "superhuman" powers?]

we as a part of the consiousnesses that are evolving and devolving and are the cause of the mind where are we into to suppurt are actually right in the middle of some clouds and moved from the center of one to the other whixh comes in by 90 degree angle about to pich the ones that are in the program compattible with the one we are to leave - and so we go - back and fort up and fown fer the materializarions to take all around der d rounds we are in left around ---- dear ..friends?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
What a load of SHT! I've been through a year of @#!*% here thanks to AMERICANS and the scum that run this world and whatever has gained control over it. It's a friggin nightmare. I would've left long ago if it wasn't for your slime ball leaders arranging train cars, bus #s etc to constantly show the same numbers around my families birthdates. like 104 the father, 103 the mother, 101 the sister 315 her son etc. As if going west to the coast was in some way making it appear as though I was going to become them or whatever. Then all the FREAKs i came across named paul... What a friggin joke. I've stayed away from humanity for like 20 years @#!*% off in the corner because of the endless bs i recieve. I go out and try to be friendly and eventually get insulted and burned, withdraw and become more weird then repeat. Finally I let it all go and found some kind of super peace for a brief time and it was like a non stop attack by some IX alien spirit thing that drove me nuts for months on end. Nuts in that I couldn't even think clearly, was constantly thinknig the stupidest stuff etc. So muhc crap about the pyramids star alignments were what was coming to me inthe beginning but after speaking about it on this site it was like a non stop attack.

The white people who run this gong show world are just pure friggin evil. The bizarre connections between this family and identities vs the bushes are just fk'd up and so much of this reality is part of the game it's terrifying. Only in that I am physicalliy disabled, my entire family has set me up for a very long time to be guided into this nightmare and have the nerve to plead innocent and tell me I have mental problems and need drugs... Ya and they just happen to live laid out across the city like some kind of ritual where their exactly how their birthdates would appear arranged on a clock. There's just so much crap mapped ot on this planet it would tke forever to explain. It' just sad looking at all these involved trying to pass themselves off as caring and helpful people after i've spent20+ year watching them be the complete opposite. The real bad one was that Erin girl. That was just depressing. She probably wasn't even born on the date she claimed nor her name wat she claims but if it was then it's the most amazingly messed up link between dates, names and initials between what she claims and my own. Maybe she's the anti me I don't frigging know but the constant lies and deceptin from these people who arrange reality like a maze around her date now and all my own is just messed. The way she appears to be as the river and how @#!*% mixes with her name to be almost exactly nefertitti is just messed up! Though I always though her role in teh game was teh serpent turned woman with rabbit head. She just changed so much I don't know anymore. It's like you can feel a change in her personality and being as soon as you start interacting with her and the markings changing is kinda fk'd up too. Twins or whatever I don't know but there is so much going on in this reality that clearly suggests I was relevant and have been used for something really messed up then kicked to the curb. Like a bunch of scum could't handle watching someone come along that might actually be being helped out of a nightmare reality and then go out of their way to steal it from them. The amount of people copying what I was doing was just sickening. I'd think of doing this or that and almost do it then change my mind as I'd see a friggin mimic come along.

Perhaps some are preprogrmmed to find each other and I felt a constant nag someone was waiting for me somewhere but so much stupid crap mapped out by you scum wh built this world just ruined it all for me. Now here I am stuck in this city with fund draining and no way to go to the places I once though of and many of them I wouldn't ever want to go to now. I hope if there is such a thing she knows what's been assualting my mind and hasn't given up on me and is willing to retrieve me at the last friggin second before this gets much much worse and depressing... I'm done thinnig about helping anyone else ever again. If it's almost over then I'd rather try to find my partner even just to say high and know her before I go to where this nightmare is sending me. I've just seen way too friggin much crap that spooked me to find my way now. I almost let it all go and said screw it by running to the coast but then saw even more and it started again.

If you're out there and even with another and leftme behind in this horrible orion hunter garbage messing up my mind then you suck! You at least could've said hi and bye first!

There's is so little true feeling around this place it's said. I see or rather feel no friggin love around this place. Jut a bunch of people who talk the talk while filling your back with daggers
edit on 28-4-2011 by NorthAtASouth because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by NorthAtASouth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hi there all,

This is really interesting thread and want to share my story here as well. I think this will be my first post on ATS, always have been reading this forum with great interest.

I'm 44 now and have been experiencing a lot of paranormal stuff since i was young. I know since i was young, around 9 or 10 years old, that something big was going to happen in the future, and that i had some kind of part in it. I couldn't put my finger on it that time what i would be, that big thing. Around that time i had to go to church to because my parents wanted me to. But in the church i knew what they where telling about god and reality was wrong, how god was or reality, i couldn't put my finger on it yet. Around when i was nine, i started reading spiritual books, yes when my friends where interested in playing outside, i was with my nose in the spiritual books. Strangest thing was, that when i was reading those books, i already knew it, or put i different, it all felt familiar. Also with some spiritual info i knew i was rubbish.

Besides that i always felt i didn't belong here, always felt i didn't belong here on this earth, and what people where doing in there lives didn't make sense to me, i mean working, collecting material stuff etc. I had a lot of ufo experiences around that time as well and when i had those experiences i felt home sick as i never felt before.

I have been very sensitive to energy as well during my life, i can feel even insects going through my energy field, can direct energy with only my mind.

Anyway to cut the story short, the feeling of something coming is getting stronger and stronger. I know about the economic collapse, but feel something even bigger will happen, something to do with our spiritual evolution. At the moment i'm getting the strong urge to start using my healing abilities and feel i have to get ready inside for whatever is coming.

I and many more start to experience a feeling that time is moving faster and faster, and that i hear from young people as well, so you can't say it's because of my age.

To add a bit more to the discussion about people seeing 1:11 all the time. I have been seeing 2:22 all my life. I used to wake up a lot during the night, and when i looked to the clock it was 2:22am in the morning.

Anyone know the meaning of 2:22?

Anyway great thread, it's a counter weight to the stories of economic collapse,which i know will happen and i feel has to do with facing collectively our own shadow. Cause i noticed to that many people, including myself are going through a lot of # at the moment..and i feel it has to do with a massive clearance on a global scale.

Anyway great thread

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Seriously, there's one of these sorts of posts pretty much every day, and they don't really seem to have any content beyond a description of how someone happens to be feeling that day. I really don't get the point of these posts - could someone please explain to me?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by erick1967
Cause i noticed to that many people, including myself are going through a lot of # at the moment..and i feel it has to do with a massive clearance on a global scale.

man oh man...every single repressed resentment i've ever had with anyone is coming out lately. like if i was pissed at my brother for something he did years ago, i will get into a HUGE fight with him abdout how what he did was wrong or whatever, fly off the handle, go be alone, and then heal. it's like everything negative in my life is working it's way out, without me even consciously pushing for it.

for example: there's a guy i work with who is a compulsive liar. seriously. he tells me one thing, this guy another thing and the next guy another thing. we all sit down and discuss his wild stories about how he caught the biggest bass on record, he had sex with sao and son many girls, did miss universe. and all kinds of other stories that would make him seem "manly". everyone at work has gotten tired of him. one night, i had a mock fight with him, for some reason, where i just blasted him. i was alone, so this was all between myself, of course. well...in this mock fight, i started off by saying "you wanna hear the truth?". this was odd to me. didn't know where it was coming from. then, 3 days later, he randomly called me, said he heard i was talking crap behind his back and wanted to hear the truth from me. so what came out of my mouth? weird, eh? prepared for a cleansing days in advance. several similar stories.

yeah...time to take the trash out...

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join