It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
lol dam a lot of nutters here, i want to see the guy that can spin tinfoil on a pin lol. funny stuff, myself well what i feel is more a sense then a feeling. So i guess i should no longer post here on this thread, as not one post has even remotely comes even close to what i sense. i have try ed to explain it , but it seems I'm blowing bubbles in the wind. maybe i should have read a bit more of the posts be for jumping to conclusions that other people are sensing what i am sensing, seems i was wrong. My search continues....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2024

Thanks for your contribution, but perhaps you "aint seen nuthing yet".

I once fell to the floor with ecstatic weeping, saying to my friend who had come to visit, a Minister of all things and friend of my parents who'd passed on a year or two prior, and who showed up at the time by some sort of synchronistic occurance, and exclaimed, "Vic! - does this mean we're going to be able to perform MIRACLES?!" to which he replied, honestly "I don't know, maybe?"

If enough of us actually believe, then who knows what the human being, in alignment with his source ie: true self, might be able to do, especially once working togethere in a spirit of harmony to realize a common purpose, what I like to think of as the moving by faith of mountains of historical causation driven by nothing more than creative acts of love, no hardware even required (plate spinning or whathaveyou) but not as transformations of the physical, in the old, materialist monist sense, except to the degree that the physical is foreverafter seen and re-cognized as nothing but the faint appearances (by the five senses) of a radiant brilliance into which humanity is now hurling, like some sort of cosmic strange attractor or what people like Terrance McKenna have called simply the Eschaton at the End of Time as a "quintessence", in Alchemical terms - the ether.

The ether is also the holy of holies from which manifest reality emerges, call it the Toa, the Zero Point Field, the Akaashic Record, (place your name here) - as the fully informed akashic field of an eternal, and now increasingly self-aware, cosmic evolutionary process, of which we are ourselves only now, at this moment in human history suddenly (as if by a stroke of indigo-genius..?) recognizing ourselves as an intrsinic part, both eternally and by neccessity! There is no choice in the matter, therefore, only understanding (humor of understanding?) the true nature of the absurdity, because who would choose something crappy, and prone to corruption (rust) over that which is eternal and eternally brilliant and wonderous? It's A "light of life" (children of light) filled to overflowing with that particular nothing that is eveything, or in other words that which we already ARE already always now and forever, particularly, when in increasing congruent alignment, with our Source (as we are).

But it's not an exclusive "club" I do not think, or it loses its charm, imho.

"You are the light of the world."

edit on 28-4-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hi,

I thought this might be interesting for this discussion, it's from the book far yourneys, robert monroe. Its about the conscious shift that is coming:

It must be some big show to attract all of these . . . (It is what we call the gathering. These have manifested from other nearby energy systems only to witness the big show, as you call it, just as those within the physical spacecraft and your final-process humans. This big show which is about to occur is actually a very rare event—the conflux of several different and intense energy fields arriving at the same point in your time-space. It is this rarity that has attracted so much attention. In terms that you can perceive, it may occur once every eighty-seven million of your earth years.) Very long odds, and a long time to wait. (This does not warrant that it will be produced at that frequency. There are random elements and variables in the format which cannot be predicted.) So random that the event might not take place, perhaps. There would be a lot of disappointed . . . (It is long past such point. It will occur. The interest lies in the result. It is best symbolized to you as a convergence of a great number of possibilities which emerge as several probabilities and few possibilities. One of such probabilities may alter not only your time-space but all adjoining energy systems as well. Therefore the wide interest. In human terms, still symbolized, the gathering is here to observe the possible birth of a new energy. Will it survive the birth process, and if so, what are the potentials inherent in such energy that will predict accurately the same at maturity? Or will the energy arrive stillborn, and all the possibilities remain no more than that— weak uncoordinated possibilities?)

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I hope this will shed some light on what is going on

Bruce Moen (he was trained in the monroe institute) is another author who describes his experiences with the comming shift in several of his books.

He has a few chapters that deals with this topic on his website;
www.afterlife-knowledge.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If a precious jemstone of incaculable value were unearthed and presented openly, would indigo children possess the clarity of mind and vision to recognize it for what it is, and then appropriate it for its immense value, and worth - or, would they be so distracted by narcissus' reflection, that they would bypass it altogether, and "ascend" : ) in pursuit of nothing less than the very stars of the heavens combined...?

"He who exalts himself will be humbled but he who humbles himself will be exalted."

P.S. Btw, please do not take offense or take any of these messages the wrong way or in a spirit other than that from which they are given. They are intended merely as a rhetorical dialectical tool of Socratic teaching and they have been designed solely, and exclusively, for the personal enjoyment of each and every recipient whether indigo-starseed &/or freely chosen regular guy.
Thank you.

edit on 28-4-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
True self....? yeah my last death, and at the time i woke up in icu i knew my true self, in death is pain, not just physical pain but mental pain right up to where i stopped breathing the yearning to live survive experience taste feel, love hit me like a rock, i came to the realization at that point in time that nothing matters but my family my kids and that was all, as i was laying on the ground going blue i was thinking how this could be and what a very strange sensation this is. Life is what you make it, and then Nothing until icu. that was one experience i have had it has happen twice all up, they say they have fixed me but well who knows.

now that's what brings me back to the senses im am feeling now, not godly not a awaking its like hmm a warning, like something is about to happen,dam its so hard to explain.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Legion2024 because: added stuff

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Don't you see now, that as an authentic indigo child, if you embrace the free gift of life and declare your free choice to be nothing more, or less than a "mere" human being, that then and only then can the "rest of us" joyfully declare you a true and authentic cosmic superhero?

So you see then how it works, how "the greatest among us will be the servant of all", or do you not see..?

Who would prefer to say "I am this or that", to having the opportunity to be self-forgetting in favor of being helpful to others (loving neighbor as self)?

Where is the self-deprecating humor and mirthful playfulness of true understanding and self knowledge here?

United with our common source, there is only joy and laughter, love and celebration, along with the willingness, where needed to help shoulder the suffering and plight of our fellow man, so that together - our joy may be complete (with wholeness and integrity).

"With great power, comes great responsibility."
~ Spiderman

"From he who has been given more, more will be asked of him."
~ Jesus Christ

Hello, my name's NAM and I'm an indigo starseed (I've always had a fairly large head, and things came very easily for me in public school).

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
But as a fatally flawed human being like anyone, lacking in perfection, wholeness and integrity, I fall at the feet of Christ who raises me back up again, so he then becomes the my indigo starseed, and his spirit of truth and love tells me whatever I need to know. There's no amount of Christ which is capable of ruining a human personality! And the mind of Christ, like an empty Budda bowl first filled with Hermes, can never be an imposition upon the mind of man, being as it were our natural "already always" state. Getting back to THAT place and that way of being, that's something that we are ALL of us working on together, hopefully, through the commonly shared infrastructure of the brotherhood and sisterhood of mankind.

It's not about the 99 who've already gone on and found greener pastures, but the one who was lost but is found again in an eternal embrace, with what is real and true, and true to the true self.

It's a love which is willing to go the whole breadth and the whole depth, which provides for us the very integrity which we are all lacking.

Peace.

Namaste.

NAM

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

If I'm right...

You are basically saying that this life is a bit like a m*#df@ck. Even if you think you are on the right path............maybe you're not afterall.

Then again, maybe you are.

Then again, maybe I'm completely wrong.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hi

Been a reader of this site for a few days, found this thread...and it just felt right. So I created an account.

I've recently felt compelled to look beyond what I am being told. I have found shapeshifting reptilians, Mexican government disclosures of UFO's, Incoming Comet Elenin, Possible Brown Dwarf causing earth events, I've discovered the Vrillon signal hijacking that took place in 1977 warning us, and asking us to become peaceful...just so much...so so much.

Inside my body I feel like the answer to it all simply lies within me. I feel a vibrating in my ears...I wonder if I am going deaf but my hearing is fine. I have always felt that I was destined to do more than what I do. I have recently decided to take the path of light. I have apologised to everyone who I have had ill will with, even though it is not necessarily my fault...but I have found I might have the ability to throw my thoughts. I was in the office, singing a song in my head (never once played this song in the office) and my co-worker starts whistling it...I was a bit shocked...but decided maybe I HAVE played the song in the office. When I asked him what he was whistling he stopped, looked very confused and surprised and said "I have no idea"...that freaked me out.

Once I realised this might be a reality I thought back to the past and I realised that it seems most my life people have come to me to get acceptance for their doings in life. Running opinions past me, asking for advice, even on topics that I have no idea about but they just want an answer, even a general one from me. Given that, and the fact I may be throwing my thoughts and feelings unknowingly onto people around me I thought of all the times I have been negative, and I realised I make the whole world around me negative too. My boss, my co-workers, my family...and I think it has to do with whatever/however I am able to do this.

So, to eliminate my negative influence on people I have asked everyone I know for forgiveness, even though I know some are entirely at fault, I do not care anymore. I love everyone. We may not have very long left on this planet, in this physical world to be with those around us so I have decided to be loving to one and all while we still can. And I urge everyone to do the same. Those who hold grudges, let go of them. Love everyone, of all races, even the creatures who are not meant to be here. They all play a role. They all can be loved and that is probably our greatest gift in our current guise. WE ALL CAN LOVE, GIVE IT, AND ACCEPT IT, FREELY.

What I have read...although not a feeling of all encompassing power...I have felt something in me. I feel that it is probably my lifehood of videogames and tv/movies that has deadened me to the inner being/voice that I feel is trying to connect/contact me.

.....This is how I feel. I know something is coming. My real problem now is trying to help those around me understand without coming across as a crazy person. My partner has accepted my change and is finally believing too. My gorgeous children will not be able to comprehend everything I have learnt in the last 2 weeks.
I am trying to focus my mind, centre my being, activate my chakras to help myself find the voice that will tell me the truth. I have the feeling...but its just being blocked from view. I wonder what I might be capable of if I can clear this block if in my current state I can put thoughts into other peoples minds.

I am 27...and this has all come very suddenly. Somehow I am not surprised though.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Ive always felt it....more when I was younger...Ive sort of learned to block it out because the amount of panic it created was surreal and hampered my ability to think clearly...

it started out as this hunch...like something in the back of my head saying: hurry up! time is running out!

i started investigating a bit...researching into it but the more i meditated on it and the stronger i felt it it felt like a giant vortex...a HUGE wheel of events turning and turning...becoming faster with every turn and we ...simple humans, were getting caught in it....it was overwhelming for me...so i blocked it out...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

In a way I guess I am saying that's it's ok to lose one's mind and allow the mind to reach the end of the program, without the need of "thinking" in the old sense, since it's all available already everywhere always and all learning and "education" nothing but a remembrance.

If you were to say you're coming at life from the future, to the past, through the present, then we would know, not that you're insane, but that you've gone into sanity and awareness and understanding.

May we all become like a cascading avalanch of Bodhisatvas and yes bring about the second coming as the return of the very Heart of the World, the Avatar of the Ages, not as one individual, but in the multi-faceted expression of our unique spiritual experience, and it IS still unique for each person and therefore highly personal, never impersonal, yet also never a "thing" but always a process, an evolution, on the eternal path of progress towards perfection as the "Great Work" or the Magnum Opus, in which we are ALL participants in one way or another for either good or for ill.

Even the failure to choose is still a choice..

I feel like watching a "Rush" video right about now..

edit on 28-4-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Dude, try explain what you are sensing, at the very least so you might find someone else who may be sensing the same thing.

My feelings are somewhat a sense that something isn't right.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

As i have posted be for, the only thing i could even remotely relate it to is instinct just be for something good/bad happens, almost like we are on the cusp of something, there is no feeling really just a sense, like in animals that sense something wrong and flee or take flight, i cant describe it as being bad or even good, all so its something i feel can not be controlled, It feels nothing like the verge of death nor life, But along with this sense i find my self seeking information, not sure what I'm looking for really, but i am, maybe that's just human nature in seeking or looking for what one does not understand.

ohh and I sense this for 12months

edit on 28-4-2011 by Legion2024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Not sure how spiritual you are, but maybe if you're not so spiritual, like myself, you might need to do extra-spiritual activities to awaken whatever that sense is...trust me, 2 mnths ago...I would have thought I was crazy...but now everything seems possible.

I have started doing meditation, although I need to stop smoking weed to provide greater clarity, but focus on your chakras. I don't know why but it seems that this feels to me like the key to wakening the inner -self.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I am aware of "self" and all so had read quiet a bit on faith over the last 12months, also science and the make up of life, genetics, physics, Coming from someone that dropped out of school in year 9 and understands and comprehends what i am viewing, and none of the above has helped with in describing or explaining what i sense only with in the last 12months

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I've lurked about these forums for a while, and now finally posting to say this thread actually is something I feel like I can relate to.

Past year, I've felt like I've been going though a spiritual awakening. Especially since I experience the triple number sequence.

I usually just dismiss it, thinking that it's nothing special, but after a while, I felt like it was. Triple 3's is my most common experience.

Anyways, I've read threads on ATS talking about "Spiritual Ascension" symptoms and such, and they are things I've felt. I don't usually see myself as being spiritual, but the signs seem to be saying otherwise.

Overall, it is just too confusing, its like...."I could be having a spiritual moment" or its simply " Its just my mind messing with me."

But, I think I am "awakening" now.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I can relate i understand what you are going threw i am 20 years old and i have a great sense of awareness for some reason i can break down things more different then an average person i understand things that many may not and i feel i have esp

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I agree with what you are saying, but sometimes it takes that next step of just 'believing' to get to that next level. Exactly what to believe in...well thats where the 'self' part comes in. Truly believe 'in' yourself. Not in a god, or Jesus Christ, but with the power that lies within you.

As for your sense...I have it too...For me it's like a gut churning, sickening feeling that something is around the corner. It's what started me on this information discovery quest, before that branched off to become my reconnecting with self quest. I initially felt it when we had a very cold summer, and for South Australia...thats rare for a state that regularly had heat waves of 7 days or more straight of 45 deg C (Sorry Yanks, cant be bothered converting to F) or thereabouts.

Thats the sense I have. Yes, I would say it is the most basic instinct that is trying to tell us something.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

lol kinda funny ill tell ya why in a sec.

ohh i do believe what i am sensing is real. I feel there is no next step, death does not scare me in anyway, been there done that, but still wont hurt to try and be ready for any event.

and why so funny

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I have felt this for just over a year now.

I have grown more and had more experiences encapsulated within it than the rest of my life put together.

others have noticed in my area and are responding as well.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join