It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by anjl32

Lol..so I had to say just a little more....

After my mother passed, I went to school and became a massage practitioner. In doing so, I also began to learn about different energy work and eastern beliefs. It amazed me, and yet, I felt like somehow, I had known all along about this energy inside of me.

I have a younger sister. We used to be close, but since "waking", she and I have taken different paths. She now has a very dark aura, she is angry all the time at everyone. She makes bad decisions so often, I finally had to disconnect myself from her which makes me sad. I have been told that I have a blue/green aura....healer, love, patience, inner light...yadda yadda...

My sister and I have always been very opposite...a prime example of yin and yang. I am a giver, she is a taker. How can two people from the same two parents be so completely different? I am tall, blond and have positive energy...she is short, brunette and full of dark, negative energy? Does any of this mean anything? Or am I just imagining all of these coinsidences?

I am just learning about "ascension" and "waking up" by reading what you all are posting on here. Would appreciate any information about this transition. I am often anxious for no reason, I am tired all day, but wide awake at night...I was diagnosed with depression a few years back, but have found that for me...medication only makes it worse. I have discovered ways of dealing with my emotional "fluctuations" with meditation, breathing techniques, and positive thinking. I hate the idea of putting manufactured chemicals into my body, even though I am a smoker, and also partake in marijuana use as it helps me sleep as well as helps me to focus when meditating. I am not proud of these things, but I'm being honest here...what else can I do to help see things more clearly?
Would love to know what you all think. Thanks!
edit on 29-4-2011 by anjl32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be

I feel like a child waiting to grow up.. Like I know its gonna happen and its gonna be great!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
No I dont feel it.

I happen to think people like yourself are just using your imaginations.

I dont want to call you crazy, but your not doing yourselves any favors here. Your basically making the argument yourselves.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Oooh Oooh!

I know what it is, this 'force' you're all feeling...

Star Wars the old Republic comes out at the end of the year.

I get it now. Why didnt you guys just say that you were looking forward to SWToR, or do you guys like to Role Play?
edit on 29-4-2011 by MrSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by anjl32

Thank you very much for sharing. I really enjoyed reading your stories. I hope that you are over the guilt as it is a very low emotion and energy. You shouldn't feel guilty, it's not like you really killed them. Besides, it's just as you said, they are in a better place. Death used to be celebrated as a transition to the next phase of existence. Yet these days most people fear death. I also trust that the last thing any of the deceased would want is for you to feel guilty about their passing. Keep up the search and look within and I know you will find all the answers you seek.

-- PS

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSmith
No I dont feel it.

I happen to think people like yourself are just using your imaginations.

I dont want to call you crazy, but your not doing yourselves any favors here. Your basically making the argument yourselves.

Seem to me you use your imagination pretty well too…
Starwars, eh

Yoda might teach us some wisdom…

Tell me, what do you dream about?
How do you percieve the time your moving through?
Are you moving?
Who is it speaking, behind the mask?
Behind all the thoughts, the concepts, the fears the likes and dislikes?
What is it that RESONATES within?
What is it?

Don't tell me, tell yourself.
Looking in the mirror, into those eyes what do you see?
Oh what do you see, my loved friend?
Look again.
What was it, from where did you come?
What did you knowingly choose to align to?
How does it feel?
Oh tell yourself, from the other side of that mirror.
The invisible border in between.

Know you are loved

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Hey Laffoe! I saw many of your posts on Brianegan's threads. All wonderful words.

Have you seen anything new from him lately? Seems he went away a bit to meditate on some things but I haven't seen any new threads.

-- PS

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Hi there, I rarely post on here, have an account but usually just check in without even signing in. Anyway, I am right with you as to how you feel. I also do have some questions, and believe that this thread, as in many things along this path, is no coincidence to show up just now. I'm at a point where I am looking for direction, and while I was on what I thought was a VERY swiftly moving forward path, I have been somewhat derailed recently. Basically, I learned the Merkaba through the Flower of Life workshop, and had kinda just jumped in with both feet at the time. Now, despite what apprehensions others and myself may have about Drunvalo, the teacher I had and the class was wonderful and full of love. This I know. I also know that a lot of things changed very quickly after that. Things were moving along well, but I had a point in which a negative situation was brought to me, I can explain more if you like (I don't know about any PM'ing or anything.) Due to this, I sought out some different help through someone that was a friend of my parents, who I trust wholeheartedly (my parents that is.) Thats where things seemed to derail. While this person is a very strong psychic, his ego overtakes most everything in my opinion, and he strongly engages in this spiritual teacher type battle I really don't like. So everything I was already doing, was the wrong way, and I should do it his way. Or I shouldn't listen to a specific music when I meditate but should listen to this other one. Now I just last night had a lengthy talk with my parents as they were concerned that my meeting with him had derailed me, what wise people they are. We all agree I should go with my intuition, but I now feel lost, where before I felt I had some direction. And then today I see this post, and ironically my whole "spiritual" journey began with a thread here on ATS, so seeing as you are offering advice, I feel I could really use some. I'm sorry for being so long-winded, and definitely have many specific questions/concerns, but maybe just a nudge in the right direction is all I need. Maybe its something to read, or some personal advice. Or, if you have the time, ask me some questions and I can maybe enlighten my situation for you, although you'd have to tell me how to PM, or just put it up on the board and I'll keep an eye.
Either way, I thank you in advance. Bless You, and Be Well

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puresilence
reply to post by laffoe

Hey Laffoe! I saw many of your posts on Brianegan's threads. All wonderful words.

Have you seen anything new from him lately? Seems he went away a bit to meditate on some things but I haven't seen any new threads.

-- PS

thank-you for your kind words my loved friend, they are truly appreciated

Brianegan will be back with one thread, I hope you'll be with us there.
It'll be amazing.
He is very active with his YouTube channel under the name innervoice222.
(Am at cellphone now so can't provide the link)
Very much worth a listen.
Feel free to use u2u if any questions!

Take care
love and respect

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

What is a (starseed) You mention (the shift in consciousness) (The feeling that you will one day have "superhuman" powers? Feel as though there are changes occurring in you every day?)

I truly don’t mean to preach on here but in end times people will be more able to understand the truth but besides that, on a human note, like you say,, I don’t understand your theory of starseed/indigo child. Some of us are very perceptive; me and my mom are two I think of immediately. I think some people have it and others simply don’t know how to use that power. I’m a Christian , not a witch. I’m really curious if others can do it to. Here is one test me and my mom did. We would go to a restaurant and pick one person the farthest away from us with their back to us. Now don’t think we are weird it works for us! We would concentrate on the back of that persons head then make him or her turn and look directly at us. It worked every time! I think many can do it but most aren’t weird enough to try.

Our brains are capable of much more but we don’t use it. It’s a human response. It’s defiantly not empathy or intuition, it’s some sensitive perception. It’s not ESP I doubt, but maybe? I don’t know what it is but it’s amazing. We have also had experiences with other entities that are not human but they were not aliens. I would call them Demons. If you want more detains U2U me. You mention Christ, are you Christian? Just a simple warning, you should never say you feel you are Christ… Being Christ like is O.K. I felt like you after getting baptized the second time at age 19. Never let it go to your head or you’ll fall hard. Boastfulness comes to a quick end. I don’t want to see that happen to you. You have good insight but please fill me in on the starseed thing.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hey guys, this is my first post. Really love what most people on here have to say, threads like these are good. I'm here cause I need some help, lots, haha. I'm here cause I want nothing more than to have these intuitions some of you are expressing, for the longest time I've wanted to search deep within myself, find something of relevance and be of some solution to what is going on. Thing is, I feel I am nowhere near where I should be with no way of knowing where or how to start. I fall into a dark (not evil, just very vane) pattern day after day with no end in sight, knowing full well that I need to be doing something else, anything else really, but something confines me to this terribly redundant life of mine. I feel like the drive of wanting to help is diminishing as I become less hopeful. I often am just not mentally there, I have no motivation, and know I need it. Not really sure of what I'm trying to say, other than the fact that the only thing in this world i envy is what most are discussing on this thread.

with love

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

We would go to a restaurant and pick one person the farthest away from us with their back to us. Now don’t think we are weird it works for us! We would concentrate on the back of that persons head then make him or her turn and look directly at us. It worked every time! I think many can do it but most aren’t weird enough to try.

This activity, as harmless at it sounds, is actually violating the target person's free will. You are using your own will to "make him" turn around, and you performed this psychic intrusion without their consent.

Consider how you would feel if someone else were to use their psychic/telepathic powers to make to do something where you had no conscious awareness of the source. Wouldn't you feel violated?

This is one of the problems which troubles me with some of the stories related on this thread. People are awakening to their subtle powers, but they are ignorant of the rules governing these subtle realms, the most basic of which is never to violate the free will of another, nor invade their mental space without permission.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
What you all may be feeling may be the collective consciousness field called the "noosphere".

The intensity of the field can actually be measured, and is being already.

www.gcpdot.com...
www.noosphere.princeton.edu...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Yes.....but........I took some tablets and now its gone.
But yeah, I feel something is going to change soon.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Puresilence

Yes, I am over the guilt...actually, I hope to have someone at my side when my time comes to sooth my transition for me as I did for others.

Like you said, people fear death....but for me, it's just the question of, who would take care of my children?...that I fear. I think people fear death because they are afraid to leave behind unfinished business.

But, since joining this thread, I somehow know, death is just the end of one experience...and the beginning of another.
I don't look forward to ending my experience here yet, but when it does happen...I know I will end up someplace better.

Blessed be =)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I felt drawn to this topic out of many on the board...

me and a few friends have had some weird instances lately, like thinking the exact same thing to saying or typing it to the word with what the other is thinking.
we always mention when it happens but it has been happening ALOT lately....

i can feel this unrest deep inside my mind that affects my body, and i have the feeling that something big is coming, bad for some, good for others...

but mostly i get a positive reading from the feeling i have.. I am constantly checking ATS for the next big event that is happening and i often get over excited about it.

as you said, I can recall memories from my early days as a creature with such detail that its almost as if i watched a dvd in my head.
i'm very spiritual but not necessarily religious but i know that there is a higher power greater than us all and i can FEEL it, literally feel it every single day, it comes at random times but just looking around the world and the people around me the collective energies of them all let me know that we are a part of "it"

i cant really describe in words what im feeling and/or whats happening, but im going to go back to past pages and read what everyone else has wrote..

my question for you is, how do you picture the "christ" image?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoAstra

I am not sure I understand your question. Do you want to know what I think he looked like? Or do you want to know what I think of the stories that were read to me when I was young?

The thing is, I don't know what to think. I am one of those who didn't go to church regularly, so I got a little bit here, and a little bit there, but never really understood the whole picture. By the time I was old enough to take myself...there were so many different churches for so many different religions...I guess that is why I am here. I am looking for something to believe in. Something to have faith in. Something I can call my own. I'm not a Catholic, or a Baptist, Methodist or Seventh Day adventist, I am not a Scientologist, or a Wiccan or a Buddhist...or, perhaps one of these preaches about beliefs that are comfortable to me, but I still wouldn't understand because no matter what...the one thing all of these have in common is that they are "organized" and once you step foot inside their church, they instantly begin to label you a sinner, or whatvever and no matter what you've been through or what you've seen, whatever lifestyle you are currently living is a sin or is wrong and they want to mold you and shape you into their ideals of what you should be. They want you to change and live more like them, they want you to spend all of your free time "volunteering", and then they want you to give 20% of your paycheck to them for making you miserable. All in the name of whichever God it is that they worship. I'd rather know what YOUR image of "Christ" is? What do you think of the man? Is he the son of a God? Or was he simply a genius for his time, who used his knowledge to help people feel better about themselves and taught them how to lead healthier lives?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
No i dont feel it.

Not at all actually.

Actually I feel pretty dumb unless I'm on mushrooms. Even then, I can't even tell what time it is.
Nah, I'm pretty Dumb.

Nope, Don't feel it.
Yup, I'm here to burst the bubble.

Nope, I don't do drugs.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

finally I find someone with the same feelings, I too have felt this way my whole life always thinking isnt there something better than this? This is it, I must not be from here kind of feeling. Only my mother knows the real fellings I have. I would cry because there was so much suffering on this planet and the harm and killing humans do to animals. The Orcas and dolphins have been my favorite animal since childhood and i would cry to my mom because they were locked in pens away from there family. I have been fascinated with everything to do with space. ufos comets, other planets, black holes, the sun, the stars. Its all I think about and lately I have been hearing high pitched sounds in my ears and believe this has something to do with frequency changing. I also read that 40 year old people our the perfect age to ascend or start remembering things they have known from past lifes. Im not a believer in all this, Im a knower. Once you feel this in your heart and gut I dont care who you are, your intuition takes over. I dont know how, I just know I know these things and with 2 years of straight research on the net i can filter out the bull# better than anyone I know and just like you friends come to me or listen to me about old events and current events that are happening. Get ready for a spiritual revolution and possibly first contact with other beings or even creator or ascending from 3rd to 5th dimension along with the earth. Yahooooooo I know I am excited. thanx for the thread

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
ahh maybe some of you are just now "realizing"

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join