It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is pretty crazy I can feel the energy everytime i read a new post. This cant be coincident....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dawn1111

what is there to be afraid of? in the end, there's only love.

my only fear of death is that i don't wanna die painfully. i have a sneaking suspicion that death isn't anywhere in my future, unless it's divine plan, in which case, i hope it's not painful.

other than that, NO FEAR. PURE ANTICIPATION. i feel like my energy is growing stronger by the day. i feel the beast within is ready to rip off this flesh. i cannot wait. i keep prayig that it will start. the trumpet sounded. let the earth shake with the power of the heavens opening. let His pure love rain down on us. destroy the ego. i'm praying for man's humiliation!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nickbeezy26

there is no such thing as a "coincidence". there are only deeper meanings we've yet to find.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
Many children labelled indigo by their parents are diagnosed with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)[8] and Tober and Carroll's book The Indigo Children linked the concept with diagnosis of ADHD. Their book makes the case that the children are a new stage of evolution rather than children with a medical diagnosis, and that they require special treatment rather than medications.[6] Robert Todd Carroll points out that labeling a child an indigo is an alternative to a diagnosis that implies imperfection, damage or mental illness, which may appeal to many parents, a belief echoed by many academic psychologists.[8] He also points out that many of the commentators on the indigo phenomenon are of varying qualifications and expertise. Linking the concept of indigo children with the distaste for the use of Ritalin to control ADHD, Carroll states "The hype and near-hysteria surrounding the use of Ritalin has contributed to an atmosphere that makes it possible for a book like Indigo Children to be taken seriously. Given the choice, who wouldn't rather believe their children are special and chosen for some high mission rather than that they have a brain disorder?"[9]

Stephen Hinshaw, a professor of psychology at the University of California, Berkeley, states that concerns regarding the overmedicalization of children are legitimate but even gifted children with ADHD learn better with more structure rather than less, even if the structure initially causes difficulties. Many labeled as indigo children are or have been home schooled.[4]
(from wikipedia)

How many of you are ADHD I am.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Nickbeezy26 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2011 by Nickbeezy26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by Nickbeezy26

there is no such thing as a "coincidence". there are only deeper meanings we've yet to find.

I agree

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkestHour

I was just born this way. Alway knew that this was the dream.
Remembered my previous life.
Now I know why I wasn't erased as usual.
But that's another topic

So no David's changed my point of view...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mthgs602
Posted earlier on this thread. First page.

As i have been following this i have taken note to one word which pops up quite a few times.

Love

Lots of you ATSer's are stating that you "feel" a love coming, or the "building" of love at least. However you see it, i have taken notice.

Thing is, i can't relate in the same way. I don't feel this overwhelming feeling of "love" and or "joy". That's what's concerning me. Like i said earlier, my survival instinct (which to my knowledge is an instinct of fight or flight, not love) is going off, and its telling me "Be ready...something is coming". My eyes are constantly to the skies looking for....something. Why to the skies? Thats where my eyes pull me too.

Im not hysterical over the idea (That would get no where). Im simply....overly concerned about something without willing myself to be overly concerned. Its like a beacon is going off in my head.

You get it?

So to those that feel a love coming, building, gathering, flourishing, etc. I dont disagree or deny the feelings expressed, but simply want to show my concern to us ATSer's that there are two emotions/feelings happening right now. I dont believe it should go un-discussed.

Thank you for your time and consideration

Late

Trust your instincts and overcome your fear. Fear is the core of control. You will need all of your bearings when the time comes. Death is nothing to be afraid of. Don't let fear paralyze you at a critical moment. Peace to you all.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

The birth date goes 11-11-? and license expires 11-11-11 not to mention my prompts I receive

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour
A question to everyone claiming to have some great feeling. Did you find out about this "new" spiritual existence on your own or were you swayed watching a movie or something? Did this experience of awakening occur before you watched that one video of David Wilcock?

From what is here on this thread, everyone is FEELING something they can't explain. Why are people saying they're going to be able to shoot kamehameha wave or something? I feel this influence from outside sources are causing too much of a disturbance. Isn't the whole point to find the answers within yourself, and not some guru or documentary that tells you that your DNA is "changing".

Let's be objective, let's not make speculations seem as fact. What is everyone feeling that is definite? Psychic events? Tingly sensations?

What part of this "feeling" can be objectively observed?

You don't understand the principle. How do you suggest we observe a feeling? How can we measure it? This "feeling" is something you feel inside you. You know when you're in love, do you need to objectively verify that feeling? No, you simply feel it. This is the same thing that is happening here.

But you are right, this feeling has to come within yourself. Watching David Wilcock and people like this can only help you build your own vision of reality. Neither of these gurus have the answer, but they touch very interesting points. They are worth watching only if you can use discernment.

Maybe I worded it funny but since so many people are feeling something, there must be some common link. If it is a great awakening, I wouldn't be surprised if it effected people in a unique manner but there should still be some commonalities.

Some people here are reporting feelings of energy, some telepathic abilities, some claiming to be indigo children. I want to know what the common link is with all these people. Is everyone feeling the same thing or something unique and personal to them?

I just have a feeling that a lot of this is just Ego talk, people claiming to be of some higher nature than their "human underlings".

Say we do have a mass awakening of spiritual awareness, it should be effecting everyone at SOME level. There should be a noticeable change everywhere. What has changed in the lives of people who are experiencing this feeling?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I'm going to be in the small minority that isn't really feeling it.

Just a regular 'umble sort here. No super powers. I'm probably not an Old Soul...

The really amazing thing to me is just how many christs and super-humans there are out there! Very cool, gives some of us regular folk a bit of hope maybe.

But then, I read what many of you gods are posting, well, forgive me, but I see what looks like an awful lot of plain old-fashioned pride coming through my screen. Sure, plenty of excitement at the "something big" that's coming, but still lots of pride, IMHO.

It's one of the reasons the New Age turns me off so much. It's not just that reasonable thinking is so rare, but that it all reminds me a bit too much of what that old Serpent said in the Garden: "Ye shall be as gods!"

Nah, I'm not a christian, or any other kind of religionist. But it doesn't take a genius to see the common trend that runs through so much of this kind of thinking.

Really. Just look at this thread!

Christ and Messiah, and "multiple christs"...Reminds me of how the Jews finally decided that they were (collectively) the "messiah".

This one is a Teacher (capital T, of course), that one is a Guide.

Ancient / old souls.

Their DNA probably makes mine look ape-like.

All of these interesting folks are incredibly "special" shall we say, somehow.

And it's because they were so special, that's why they were loners. They kept to themselves, because no one could possibly understand such specialness.

Obviously, Christs and Messiahs are going to find themselves pretty busy, but perhaps if their schedules let up some, they can Google "narcissism"...??

I like SaturnFX's recent post, some good stuff there. Honestly folks, read some history, it's good advice, don't take it from me, take it at least from the esteemed Saturn, long time ATS'er.

I'm sure many people are actually special, but it's getting ridiculous, don't ya think?

During the early years of the Protestant Reformation, Martin Luther began to have major success with his Sola Scriptura revolution. But it wasn't long before Luther was complaining that it seemed that everyone was now hearing the "whispers of the Holy Ghost"! He said there wasn't a simple milkmaid left that didn't feel herself entitled to interpret Scripture. Yeah, Luther opened up Pandora's Box on that one!

It's all happened before. 2012 will come, and I hope people will not be too disappointed. Oh well, yet another date will be proposed as the next "big thing", and life will go on.

If anything, people are EVER THE SAME. It's not a bad thing, I don't think. I know, some will insist we are more evolved than our ancestors, we're taller, etc. But when I read the ancient Greeks, when I allow myself to get into Plato's logic, and reason, it is clear that we are all the same. Their minds touch ours across the millennia. I am NOT more evolved, I'm not better, and our technology more often takes from us any inherent nobility we might actually have...And I find myself admiring our ancestors, and finding it hard to believe we have anything of importance over them.

There is nothing new under the sun.

JR

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
me personally, i've always felt an affinity towards the numbers 3 and 7.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
other than my bday...11 has never really stood out to me. i mean seeing 11:11 on a clock is cool, to me, simply for the symetry.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
has anyone felt an obsession with time?

i'm sure all of us feel time accelrating. the days fly by anymore, for me at least and most i know. but have any of you kinda eveloped a bit of a fixation with time due to the impending feeling?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
me personally, i've always felt an affinity towards the numbers 3 and 7.

3 heads of satan, 7 deadly sins?

3 heads of course coming from dante's inferno

revelations has his headcount as 7 heads (and 10 horns)

Cerberus had 3 heads.(dog guarding river styx)

Anyhow, just some random facts to chew on. Someone posted above some fight the darkness stuff and that the whole awakening and new ages spiritualism is actually evil deception..figured I would toss in that to see where it goes.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

7 is the number of completion.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Can someone tell me or cite to me where numbers are assigned these esoteric definitions? I was not aware that the number 7 meant "completion". Why do these numbers have these definitions and what makes these definitions correct?

I always thought numbers were just that, numbers, building blocks we use to understand things.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

First of all I only speak for myself here, assuring you that I have not got a big ego. Actually I understand that the ego is just a programm keeping us away from our true self. That may sound a little strange at first but think about it. The ego makes us into hillarious idiots. Claiming to be different from one another but in fact we are 1 and the same. Yes we are al one and the same. Only making a different sound, creating the music of life.

So if we are al 1 that makes you telepathic to, but the difference is that I see the structure of 'reality'. I understand that we cannot see things as separete. (I'm not used to the english language so I appologice for the grammatics)
Ego persons do not want to take the responsibility for themselves. It's easy to stay asleep, it's easy to let another decide what way/road to take.

Understand that you did not post for nothing, you did it for yourselve. You forgot who you really are, but we are here to remind you. Know thyself, just remember.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

as i've said before. i'm not here to defend our feelings. not here to explain them. not here to convert anyone. don't care who does or doesn't understand this "feeling". this is exactly why we all keep it to ourselves: because everyone else always wants to call us crazy or try to get us to repress this feeling.

so yeah man...i don't really care if you understand this. it's not for anyone to "understand". in fact...that's kinda the common thread here. none of us who feel it understand it. so in that case, you're one of us. welcome aboard!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Regardless of the true meaning of these numbers in question, they would not be talked about if there wasn't something odd and interresting to it all. I have heard stories from people that have no reason to talk about something so out of the ordinary, with more to lose than to gain from an emotional and hypothetical standpoint.

I feel there is something to this and I feel enlightenment could indeed be happening, thats why we are all on this after all, because we like this world of theories, knowledge, and the unknown.

I feel that these numbers have meaning, but to what extent? I have no idea.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dawn1111

Try adding ye birth year to ye age, or is it birth year to age next birthday?
Anyways ye get 111

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join