It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by anjl32

I am so glad to have helped you! The unknowing is the hard part. It took me a while to find out what was going on, but I was so relieved when I discovered what was in store. Yes, it's amazing how these lists are so spot-on.

That's why we are here - to help each other. Go forth and help the little ones! I do think they are here to help us just as much, so maybe you can also assist them in the realization of their gifts.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I feel it too for the following reason.
About a year ago a Christian woman I work with was hospitalized for saying she saw and spoke to Jesus, I found it ironic because it was in a Catholic hospital.
When I went to visit her she seemed very calm and rational. As I spoke to her about what happened she told me something that freaked me out. She told me when she spoke to Jesus he had a message for me! It was that I was to keep reading about The Apocalypse, especially the part about the "reversal of money". It stunned me because I was reading about End Time prophecy and The Apocalypse a few weeks earlier. It was totally impossible she could've known this! I don't even remember why I was reading about it and I am not Christian.
Since then I have been reading many things pertaining to end times and The Apocalypse.
Since then strange things have been happening like things like reports I just put down on the desk are totally disappearing.
The few people I have told about this think I need help.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by StarSeed1111

Its really interesting that you mentioned electricity, because oddly enough, I have felt tingling like crazy over the last year or so, but it has gotten more and more noticble..One thing I experience is that everytime I touch vehicles new/old I get shocked, and its nothing to do with the weather because It can -40 or +40, and I still get shocked, now its everything I touch, I even get shocked from plastic, and I can literally see the static too, petting animals I have always been shocked(which I think is more normal) I also play Playstaion network(COD), and when I hook up my bluetooth the whole screen glitches out and then I can see big and small numbers big and small on the screen entwined into it, my Fiance also had this happen to him once, but it happes to me everytime I turn my bluetooth on while I play that game, its really wierd, and if the network was running I could take a pic, but its down right now..Also sometimes when I play the game if I get excited its almost like my lights surge..I know this may sound off topic, but its all part of the wierd things surrounding me that weren't happening before, Anyone else have this happening?? I could really go on and on, but I find would end up writing an essay on it..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ShellyBoo

yes. lights flickering. power tripping.

i have a recurring thought that when it's all said and done, i'll be able to shoot electricity out of my finger tips. couple other friends of mine feel the same.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by anjl32

Originally posted by StarSeed1111
reply to post by anjl32

~S-N-I-P~
11.) Seeing "spots' like knats in front of my eyes when there are none.
12.) Headaches becoming more frequent
13.)Hot and cold flashes...I will be freezing one moment, then extremely warm the next but the temp in my home doen't change...

These little 'gnats' are like watching a swarm of micro lights? I thought I was either losing my mind or having a blood pressure issue. I see them when I look at the sky outside.

Headaches, yes.. posted about that earlier

Hot and cold flashes? Thought I was hitting menopause early!

Going to read that article for myself, thanks!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I am a totally rational businesswoman in my 40's. I run companies and live in the ordinary world, with all the everyday trials and tribulations that we all experience. I am not religious in any way.

I have a very high IQ, and am well educated.

Nobody could describe me as paranoid, airy-fairy or a dreamer.

BUT

My feelings have been with me since childhood, that I am somehow out of step with the world. Superaware of the things we cannot see or measure. Aware that there are things we are not able to understand, and are not meant to understand until the time is right.

I too have an amazing, freakishly good immune system. I have never really been ill. Cuts heal within an hour.

11:11 has never felt ominous, more like something was trying to attract my attention.

Before I knew anything about indigo children, I called all my companies Indigo.

It is comforting to finally find out I am not alone, and others are sharing these experiences with me.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
you can come in here and try to stir up all the jazz you want. that's not what this thread is about.

Sorry, I read the title "do you feel it?" and thought you wanted feedback of what "it" could be
I didn't understand this was cultism, figured it was sharing of knowledge and experiences.

There goes me thinking outside the box again...

it's not a debate. we're not trying to convert anyone. we're merely reaching out to those who feel the same. if you don't feel the same, i'm sorry that you feel left out and feel the need to be rude.

Care to point out where I am being rude?
Whats to say I am not feeling anything? I am just focusing in on the actual feelings verses trying to attain cultish understandings.
if your heart is beating fast, it could be some spiritual awakening, or you could be having an anxiety attack...why is it fine to suggest one but rude to suggest the other?

You said your not trying to convert anyone, so, such viewpoints should be equally welcome, dontcha think?

if it doesn't happen for you this time, it will another. like bill hicks said :it's all just a ride". we're just choosing to get off at this point.

but please don't come in here and try to be rude to people.

Again, care to source my rudeness to anyone?
Talking, philoosphising, giving information of potential medical issues, some general warnings on ignoring the physical issue, etc.

please. we can pull our cocks out somewhere else.

Crude
and a bit rude actually.

this is a thread about peace and love and growth, which also means no negativity.

I am seeing this post as negative
You have claimed so far I have been rude twice now, and erm..pulled my cock out or some such.

and I am the rude and negative person

Do you own a mirror?

you can stir the pot all you want but i don't think you'll get the reaction you're seeking.

Actually, I started discussing with someone perception and truth...which is the reaction I was wanting overall..a discussion of spiritual depth, humanistic ego verses spiritual oneness...

but no worries...if you don't "get it", then you simply come back and redo until you do I guess...maybe...maybe not.

at worst, you'll probably just get ignored. maybe that's why your first post didn't get any air time. we don't need help.

The first post was a discussion about the merits of humanity.
Ya...big trolling post there...how dare I think we as a species are pretty good. I must be negative and dumb.

that's why we've been repressed so long! all of our gifts effect us in different ways so the doctors thought we were crazy and put us on paxil! if we feel it necessary to seek medical attention, we will. i mean i can tell what the person next to me is thinking. i'm sure i can tell if i need to go to the hospital.

Many people on a conspiracy website in the spiritual area have actual issues, be it depression, anxiety, or just being on wonky drugs.
I am not telling anyone to go seek help specifically, I simply am giving perception amid the sea of "enlightened" that maybe the tightening in your chest isn't your spirit growing, but a physical issue you should address.

Imagine for just a moment you were able to silence me...delete anyone that has put a bit of common sense logic into the equasion of this and you found out maybe just 1 person on here died from mistaking a potential medical issue with some spiritual awakening

That one person, due to your censorship, is then on your hands...you killed that person by dismissing and censoring knowledge that could have helped

enlightened...but only by your narration. so much for that concept if thats how your feeling.

so...if you've nothing positive to add, i doubt you'll have any fun here. we're a bit preoccupied trying to grow and realize that it's ok. thanks for the advice though. i'm sure it comes from a sincere place in your heart.

I am in a current discussion. sorry if you don't like my way of thinking. I am sure you can just ignore me and go on with whatever it is your going on about.

One thing you might consider, if you are demanding carefully designed enlightenment with no opposing ideas or information you don't like, you might consider simply doing a blog and delete posts that go against your "teachings"

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Big Jedi is on Board!

Basicall the same story for me....an awakening for sure. Felt "different" since I was a boy. A loner, but NOT lonely. Positive all my life. Through these "birthing" pains a Pheonix will Rise!

Think positive and REMEMBER "WE" are not alone. A "grass roots" movement is taking place and by the Law of Attraction, we will "gravitate" towards eachothers energy!

Time to take the planet back!

Love, peace and Unity.

Big Jedi

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
just wait till that day the mayans were waiting for comes about. than well feel REALLY weird.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

Yes I've heard it too. "Don't forget who you are and what you're here to do. Those who stand against you will try to discourage you. Don't get distracted or wander too far from the path. You are here for a purpose.." on and on is that the "same message" you keep hearing? or close?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShellyBoo
reply to post by StarSeed1111

Its really interesting that you mentioned electricity, because oddly enough, I have felt tingling like crazy over the last year or so, but it has gotten more and more noticble..One thing I experience is that everytime I touch vehicles new/old I get shocked, and its nothing to do with the weather because It can -40 or +40, and I still get shocked, now its everything I touch, I even get shocked from plastic, and I can literally see the static too, petting animals I have always been shocked(which I think is more normal) I also play Playstaion network(COD), and when I hook up my bluetooth the whole screen glitches out and then I can see big and small numbers big and small on the screen entwined into it, my Fiance also had this happen to him once, but it happes to me everytime I turn my bluetooth on while I play that game, its really wierd, and if the network was running I could take a pic, but its down right now..Also sometimes when I play the game if I get excited its almost like my lights surge..I know this may sound off topic, but its all part of the wierd things surrounding me that weren't happening before, Anyone else have this happening?? I could really go on and on, but I find would end up writing an essay on it..

My Dad used to hook me up to his ammeter to prove to me that I had electric flowing through my body! He felt it would help me understand both the biology of the brain, and the concept of the soul.

One law of physics: matter can be altered, but never destroyed. That energy that runs our brain cannot be destroed, only altered into a different type of energy/ matter/plasma.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

It's really wierd the electric thing. If I become angry or very upset - it fries my computer, shorts circut breakers. No Joke. And, everyone in my office has seen this numerus times.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

site your rudeness? you were trying to start trash with cushycrux

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I got to say hearing some of yall talk about a woman in your dreams their was always a woman in some of my dreams since i was a kid she would always help me she was always a vampire or something like a vampire but she would help me get away from zombies or other demons. the first dream i had of her she brought me to a house and converted me into one of them they gave me some blood to drink and i had to stay in this room for hours while i went through the change and when i change i woke up. i know it sounds weird but im just telling u how i got to meet this woman that comes and goes out of my dreams

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BigJedi

yes jedi. we are preprogrammed to find each other. it's enivitable. that's why it's important to spread the message. wake everyone up. once this fire reaches critical mass...it's gonna get crazy. i don't really care who reads what, as far as the government. the awakening has already occurred. they knew it was coming. they also know they can't stop it. you can kill the messenger but you can't kill the message.

so let's stoke this flame real good y'all! wake the rest of us up! the sooner the better....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
this is beautyfull , this is pure beauty manifesting . may i offer a link if u haven't done this journeywww.abovetopsecret.com...&display=threads . u wont regret it and will see in what ways we allready connect , www.youtube.com... thank you truely for this thread . incredible

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
i feel more disconnected with the majority
im not goal oriented
i dont get any sort of self esteem from work nor would i if i was making the world a better place or makin gobs of money.
i dont enjoy sports...im a guy.
i havent filed a tax return since 1987 nor will i ever even if it means jail or death.
i do not believe america is the best country in the whole world.
i do not vote because the entire system is a lie.
i would rather masturbate than have relation with women. what turns me on is far far different than what turns 99% of you on. there is not even a classification for it...not even in the fetishes section.
you may say i must be depressed, lonely and all alone and i would say yes that is the correct response to the current surrounding environment as it really is. if you are happy joyous and fufilled you are having the abnormal incorrect response. Perceptions beliefs attitude is irrelevant. 99% live in a lie and fantasy..not truth and reality. I can get along with most of you and i harm no one.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ShellyBoo

Indeed! We are all electrical sensors and conductors running around the Earth. We have so much electricity flowing through us. Some of us do have more amps than others and see the effects of the power we conduct in our electronics (my laptop sometimes gets fried several times a day depending on how much I am carrying around. Other days, it's my cell phone, and then it's the garage door or the lights in the bathroom.)

We have reached a time when we are holding more and more energy that is being dished out by the cosmos. Some days, it's so intense that I feel dizzy and ungrounded. This so much relates to what people are saying that they "feel" it. I've been feeling it for a year or two, but man, someone upped the voltage in the past couple of weeks! It's just been non-stop.....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CelestialSon

Thanks for bringing that up. I've been posting on the australia and new zealand thing and also on the time line shift. That was a year or so ago and i've experienced the 11's since that time more often. I connected the dots and realized that it's all about time/space and a tranceformation within time/space. The elevens trigger a alarm code as pre-embeded in the dna of some people. It's like a wake up code, but a nasty one-repeating itselve over and over again- untill you understand it's message.

Time to realize that time is up, that we are headding for 'vortexspeed' but what is behind the wall is different for each one of us. We are the creators of 'reality' so we create and shape our own universe. With common positive and connecting energy some of us will share the same dreams to come true. Others wil create their own alternative version of the future. So be carefull for what u wish for my friends.

Be aware of what energy you are feeding.
First we where a joke here on ats, claiming to be from another space/time. But now I know the truth; there are multiversions of this matrix of dreams. Thats all it is; it's a self fulfilling reality show and we are the actors aka the stars.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

How can i pm?had to create an account to write this
edit on 26-4-2011 by tonyio because: no reason

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join