It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor Manning: Screaming Truth to the Black Man- Best video EVER!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
[Lli]reply to post by DZAG Wright

With your opening statement you prove exactly what Pastor Manning was saying. So you disagree with what he says, your reaction is too immediately solve the problem with violence! Boy you have come a long way.

Stop hiding behind the slavery issue as well. Do you think your race is the only one too have been enslaved? What can we do to ever make it up to you? Not a damn thing!! You choose to hold on to your past. You choose to embrace anger and resentment. I know slavery was a savage crime against you, but you can decide if that will remain a part of your history or be the absolute thing that defines you.

If you choose the later then you are still enslaved to your own anger, resentment and sense of entitlement. That attitude will eat you alive and get you nowhere. It is time to take responsibility for your own life and stop blaming others and playing the race card.

I prove nothing what the guy says. At times, violence is the answer. Even though I'm mostly talking...however if I were to EVER be in his vicinity I would make him repent.

Slavery is ancient history to myself, I hold no ill feelings toward our past. I know that every race has been enslaved at what time or another...though the Afrikan-American slavery was the most vicious in history. The fact is, if a Russain was brought to America as a slave, upon release or escape, they simply had to drop the accent and assimilate into American culture. They are white. That isn't the case with Blacks because they are well, black. We LOOK different and are easily distinguished from white America, which makes it easier for discrimination and prejudice.

Again, I don't believe blacks should "hide" behind slavery as an "excuse" to not do anything. Myself and others, merely "explain" why certain behavior is prevalent in Afrikan-Americans.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
reply to post by Mr Tranny

I have read plenty, that is why I know they haven’t settled the questions yet. People who scuff off people who talk about such things are being closed minded.

On the melanin comment. They lost the melanin because they went north. They didn’t go north because they lost the melanin.

It’s called natural selection.

en.wikipedia.org...

ngm.nationalgeographic.com...

dangerousintersection.org...

www.wonderquest.com...

anthro.palomar.edu...

Natural selection is a driving vector in regards to size, pigmentation, and other traits.

The question that infuriates people is the “other traits” part.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.crcnetbase.com...

tv.isg.si...'s%20fallacy.pdf

homepages.nyu.edu...

There are many things that are currently being contested. But the majority of the population tries to ignore them, and say that anyone that brings up the subject is “uneducated and stupid” to even think about such stuff. They do that because the idea of discussing such concepts makes them uneasy. So they try to burry them.

That is caused by the indoctrinating of the population with multiculturalism. They fear being labeled a “racist”.

That is one thing I think is funny. They want to tell us that there is no black and white, that everything is a shade of gray. Yet, when we try to discuss genetic variation and it’s affect on the social environment, then it instantly becomes “black and white” If you talk about it at all, you are bad, if you don’t, you are good.

I have learned to ignore such criticisms because I have learned that the criticism reflects more on the insecurity of the person making the criticism than it does on the wrongness of any comment I may have made.

I'll use your second paragraph to emphasize why you should "do the knowledge" as Afrikan-American slang says.

Step back from Wiki and the history manuals of the victors of a war on "hue-mans" and answer yourself this: Has any other race lost its melanin because they moved North. I've lived in Alaska and associated with the Aletuian (sp) or Eskimo's and they haven't lost theirs.

Secondly, I'll address why some broad generalizations are labeled as racism. Statements such as "black people have lower IQ's" can easily be debunked by placing a intact black family in a middle class neighborhood and structure. The black children upon receiving the same nurturing and support as white kids will be equal to them academically. So that will foil the argument that "black people can't do it".

What it does is leave room for assumptions as to "why" black people aren't achieving such now. One of the answers that can be stricken from the possibilities is "black people aren't genetically capable".
edit on 27-4-2011 by DZAG Wright because: fix it up

edit on 27-4-2011 by DZAG Wright because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

So in other words...you now realize that you indeed state or allude to what I wrote?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
The only animal around is this fool, because his ignorance is paramount.

This man is a bought and paid for agent of white supremacy.

If anything is wrong with black Americans and poor black Haitians it is the legacy of slavery and a tradition of poverty and ignorance, not confined to them, but because of their experience in this materialistic western hypocritical culture that nearly destroyed them physically, and has tried to destroy them mentally, spiritually, and psychologically.

This maniac house Negro and fool is so stupid he doesn’t realize while condemning the whole black race he condemns himself.

As for the wonderful Japanese, this same race has a record in World War II perhaps worse than the Germans. They murdered millions of Chinese, Koreans, Philippines and Americans.

This abysmal ignoramus lacks any understanding of human nature, psychology, sociology, history, and has no ability to understand the nuances of realty.

He looks at things only on the surface and is the typical narrow minded ignoramus that fuels the loathsome culture that is America!

Those who support this savage self-hating abominable knave are racist and ignorant, and should know better.

edit on 26-4-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

Well said! And smh at the people who rushed to put on their pom-pom's and champion this guy...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Step back from Wiki and the history manuals of the victors of a war on "hue-mans" and answer yourself this: Has any other race lost its melanin because they moved North. I've lived in Alaska and associated with the Aletuian (sp) or Eskimo's and they haven't lost theirs.

If you would read first, before reacting, you would have seen I already posted a link to the answer to your question.

But things aren't always what they ought to be. That is the case with Eskimos and other inhabitants of northern Alaska and northern Canada. "Looking at Alaska, one would think that the native people should be pale as ghosts," Jablonski says. One of the reasons they're not is that these populations have not lived in the region very long in terms of geological time. But more importantly, their traditional diet is rich in fish and other seafood. They've consumed huge doses of vitamin D, so they haven't had to undergo the same reduction in pigmentation that would otherwise be required at such high latitudes. "What's really interesting is that if these people don't eat their aboriginal diets of fish and marine mammals, they suffer tremendously high rates of vitamin D-deficiency diseases such as rickets in children and osteoporosis in adults," Jablonski says.

A similar problem occurs when dark-skinned people move to northern latitudes. "For years people couldn't understand why dark Indians and Pakistanis living in northern England suffered from vitamin D-deficiency diseases," Jablonski says. "Now it has become clear that the natural sunscreen in their skins wouldn't allow them to synthesize enough vitamin D from the sunlight." Cultural factors exacerbated the problem, such as the wearing of veils by some Muslim women. "It's a real detective story," she adds.

BTW… Make sure to start and end the quote with the appropriate “quote” and “/quote” (change quotation marks to brackets) to avoid quoting your reply along with the text you are quoting.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
reply to post by inforeal

The man is calling to his own to be above the punks and looters. American blacks seem to think they are owed and that their actions are quantified. Quantified by being owed two mules and an acre. Manning is calling for being upright citizens and to get past the slavery. He is right.

He made the most parallel comment on the Japanese being peaceful. Where as the folks in Katrina looted stores for material things.

The guy is sound.

What evidence do you present that Afrikan American's think they are owed? I've never met a black person who seriously stated, "America "owes" me a big house and car".

The only thing Afrikan Americans desired, which for many is past tense, is a fair shot at excelling. That shot was denied due to skin color, so many have basically ceased participating in this game of Monopoly where white people own all the board pieces...insisting everyone continue playing even though everytime you roll the dice you WILL land on one of their properties and have to pay. Why would someone continue playing such a game? How dare someone get angry because someone doesn't wish to continue playing such a game! Only a dummy would...

White American culture didn't WANT to accept black americans! So what should black americans have done? Continued to beg and lick the boots of white people until they were accepted? Or say fluck it...we'll do our own thing, fluck you and your culture? Well a people who are used to kissing arse (maybe japanese) would continue to kiss arse until they were faux accepted. Many black people just said "FLUCK you, I'll sell dope or whatever...since I saw my mother or grandparents spit on even though they did get a degree."

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny

If you would read first, before reacting, you would have seen I already posted a link to the answer to your question.

But things aren't always what they ought to be. That is the case with Eskimos and other inhabitants of northern Alaska and northern Canada. "Looking at Alaska, one would think that the native people should be pale as ghosts," Jablonski says. One of the reasons they're not is that these populations have not lived in the region very long in terms of geological time. But more importantly, their traditional diet is rich in fish and other seafood. They've consumed huge doses of vitamin D, so they haven't had to undergo the same reduction in pigmentation that would otherwise be required at such high latitudes. "What's really interesting is that if these people don't eat their aboriginal diets of fish and marine mammals, they suffer tremendously high rates of vitamin D-deficiency diseases such as rickets in children and osteoporosis in adults," Jablonski says.

A similar problem occurs when dark-skinned people move to northern latitudes. "For years people couldn't understand why dark Indians and Pakistanis living in northern England suffered from vitamin D-deficiency diseases," Jablonski says. "Now it has become clear that the natural sunscreen in their skins wouldn't allow them to synthesize enough vitamin D from the sunlight." Cultural factors exacerbated the problem, such as the wearing of veils by some Muslim women. "It's a real detective story," she adds.

BTW… Make sure to start and end the quote with the appropriate “quote” and “/quote” (change quotation marks to brackets) to avoid quoting your reply along with the text you are quoting.

The information provided doesn't sufficiently explain why caucasians would have lost their melanin. He/She does offer a entertaining hypothesis though. Is the person saying that eating seafood would assist in white people regaining their melanin? Is it also alluding to Europeans didn't know what seafood was?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

And by acting the way they are now with the thug mentality sure isn't helping them be accepted either, by go with it. A couple of quick observations, first it's Africa.....might look at that, second hyphenated Americans of any sort are just silly, 3rd taking Rev Wrights name and throwing some DZAG bs in front of it is just juvenile, if you want to be accepted and taken for real chill out.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

And by acting the way they are now with the thug mentality sure isn't helping them be accepted either, by go with it. A couple of quick observations, first it's Africa.....might look at that, second hyphenated Americans of any sort are just silly, 3rd taking Rev Wrights name and throwing some DZAG bs in front of it is just juvenile, if you want to be accepted and taken for real chill out.

You continue to show a need to "do the knowledge". No it isn't Africa, it's Afrika, it didn't become Africa until it was conquered by Europeans.

I agree that hyphenated Americans is silly, I use it out of habit. In all actuality, embracing a label such as white, black, spanish, etc., is falling into the trap of this matrix that has been created by TPTB.

Thirdly, I didn't pay attention that the Pastors last name is the same as mine. DZAG is a name I've went by for years.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

This isn't a matter of whether or not I agree with what you said.

I tried to write my observations from a long time ago. You read into what I wrote, what you wanted to see, not my intent when I was writing.

It was about differences in behavior between ethnic groups here in the US. The ethnic groups were clearly separated by economics. This is also a reality here in the US. Not all poor people are one ethnic group. Not all middle class people are one ethnic group.

I do apologize that I don't have the time to write a better description but all of us have limits.

Best of luck to you.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

The information provided doesn't sufficiently explain why caucasians would have lost their melanin. He/She does offer a entertaining hypothesis though. Is the person saying that eating seafood would assist in white people regaining their melanin? Is it also alluding to Europeans didn't know what seafood was?

You still are not grasping the concept.

Natural selection 1.1

Vitamin D is essential for human survival. Sources of natural vitamin D are scarce on land. So, In the time before modern food supplements and fortifications, the skin of people had to adapt to produce that vitamin from sun light. If they couldn’t produce that vitamin, then they would die! The ones that couldn’t produce that vitamin, did die, and didn’t reproduce. That is why you can’t find any of them now!

Now, melanin acts as a pigment to protect the skin from damaging sun rays. But it has a side effect of reducing the vitamin D produced by your skin.

When the population moved north. They got less sunlight. That lack of sunlight caused them population to be less healthy. Now, populations are not homogeneous. In a relatively dark skinned population, there will be some that are lighter than normal. Some that are darker. The darker skinned ones suffered more from vitamin D deficiency than the lighter skinned ones. The lighter skinned ones were healthier than the darker skinned ones. They reproduced more than the darker skinned ones. Over time, the gene pool in that area became lighter skinned in response to all the darker skinned ones dieing and not reproducing.

You no longer had the genetic forcing of melanin to higher levels cause by the harsh sun, so the lack of vitamin D become the primary forcing vector.

That generated a constant genetic forcing vector on the general skin color of the area.

When you got to the extremes like in Ireland, where there isn’t enough sun to cause skin damage at all, and vitamin D production was critical. That ended up forcing the gene pool in that area to the point that they lost the ability to produce pigment at all!

The vitamin D from fish won’t give them melanin, it just acted as a buffer on and retarding agent against natural forces that would push the average skin color of the population to a lighter shade. It wil not stop it, just slow it down. If there is no forcing agent that will cause a drift in the gene pool back to darker skin, then the skin color won’t change when you start giving a population vitamin D. There has to be an outside force that causes the people with lighter skin color to die more often and not produce offspring. That will cause anyone with genes that give them a light skin tone to not pass on their genes to the next generation.

There is many other traits that have been amplified by outside conditions. Like in desert areas, where the native populations can live with heat, and lack of water that would kill me in a day. Like native hunter tribes in many rainforest. Their genetics gives them reflexes that I could only dream about. They have to have those reflexes and abilities to be able to hut and survive. If I tried to live there, I would starve to death, and the genes that give me my poor reflexes would not be passed on to my descendents if I had to survive like that.

If a heavily dark skinned population tried moving straight to Ireland without the aid of modern vitamin supplements. Their health would suffer to the point that the population may completely die out because of the poor adaptation to the prevailing conditions. That is natural selection at work.

People try to draw a line between us and other wild animals on the earth. There is no dividing line. We are adapting to our environment and evolving just like every other wild animal on this planet.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If you don't have political correctness, you're somehow labeled a racist. This pastor is the same nationality as other African Americans. It's not a white guy talking about African Americans. He didn't sugar coat anything and he spoke from his heart. Who would have a better understanding about black cultures and communities than an African American?

Based upon the overall U.S. population of Caucasians roughly 223,000,000 (72%) as compared to the African American population of 39,000,000 (13%) and Hispanics 50,000,000 (22%) there is a large disproportional number of African Americans and Hispanics involved in violent crime.

2010 U.S. Census

Poverty is used as an excuse for their low testing standards. It's all how your parents raise you. I grew up in a one parent low income family, with my mother and three sisters (my father passed away when I was two). My mother didn't have a college education, but she taught us the importance of education, respect for other people and the difference between right and wrong. All of us went on to get a college education and we all work in professional careers.

I really don't like to offend anyone here, but you just can't deny these statistics...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Just a couple of stats that I would like to add.
Racial Profiling and a Misunderstanding of Probability

Racial profiling can be broadly defined as a practice in law enforcement based on the belief that a person's category membership (e.g., ethnicity, national origin) functions as an indicator of criminal propensity. In my previous posts on the topic, "why moral education has not reduced racial profiling (1) & (2)," I examined some cognitive root of the biased practice. The current discussion explores another type of cognitive distortions that supports racial profiling-a misunderstanding and misapplication of probability/statistics.

One of the most typical justifications that officers use for racial profiling involves the statement that "it is true that certain ‘groups' are more like to commit offenses or infractions than the others." I think that this statement suggests the confusion about basic probability and statistics concerning criminal behavior. This confusion consists of two cognitive errors:
1) unawareness of the distinction between the relative frequency and the absolute frequency regarding a particular crime-prone attribute, and
2) ignorance about the multiplication rule of probability for criminal behavior. Namely, failure to recognize that criminal behavior is determined by the interaction of multiple variables or factors.

Additionally, the official crime statistics may be problematic. According to FBI's Uniform crime report (2007) on arrest by race, of all adults and juveniles arrested nationwide in 2007, 69.7 percent were whites, 28.2 percent were blacks, 1.3% were American Indians or Alaska Natives, and 0.8 were Asians or Pacific Islanders. Although the sum is 100%, there is a problem: The arrest data on Hispanic Americans, which are 15% of the U.S. population, are conspicuously missing. Someone may argue that Hispanic populations are not really a different race and their arrest data were distributed among the four groups above (are they really four "different" races)? If it is the case, it only shows the lack of precision in the crime statistics.

In short, racial profiling is biased, because:

1) It is based on misunderstanding the scientific theory of probability.

2) It contradicts the mission of the justice system, which has two purposes: First, to punish the guilty, and second, to protect the innocent. Racial profiling has violated the principle of protecting innocent individuals by turning thousands of innocent people across the country into the victims.

3) It creates a self fulfilling prophecy, because when officers only focus on certain categories of individuals (yes, they will catch some criminals among them), they will also bypass many criminals about whom they do not do profiling.

www.psychologytoday.com...

Also, How the Use of "White Vs. Nonwhite" Contaminates (Not Merely) Criminological Research

Why Moral Education Has Not Reduced Racial Profiling? (1)

Why Moral Education Has Not Reduced Racial Profiling? (2)

Peace, NRE.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join