It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor Manning: Screaming Truth to the Black Man- Best video EVER!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

hey info how does it feel to be a bigoted racist?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Are you proud of the crimes of the black man? Just pointing out, the "White" man must have had something going for him since he made the world what it is according to you.............generalize much? It seems that maybe you'd be more at home spouting off about yt on the Black Panthers web page than here on ATS, as frankly the anti American anti white stuff that seems so polular on here lately is wearing thin. Have a nice day anyway, just go spout your nonsense somewhere it will be appreciated. If you truely think thbat blacks don't have any fault in the culture being promoted today by them, dude I've got a bridge to sell you. Heres an idea, instead of whining and moaning, make a change for the better, unless it's just easier to play the victim.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

There is such a fine line to walk here as a white person. I'm impressed by Manning. He's kinda like Bill Cosby (very intelligent). It's not my place to rule or make suppositions.

One thing that history forgets is that most..... over the last 6000 years.....beings were either a slave, nave, servant or subservient to some one (no matter what race). 98% of all humanity served some other.

Blacks are just more recent in history as slaves. The real fact is (and truly a fact) blacks in Africa have an average I.Q of 65 or less (probably a deficiency in nutrition). American blacks have an average of an 85 I.Q.

Those that are mixed are just as average as anyone. Some American blacks way out do the average American.

That being, we need to be more understanding. We need to bring up our fellow human beings. We are all spiritual and need to keep together. Bell Curve is B.S. We need to teach our own fellow beings to be everything that they can be.

There is no difference in learning ability and stop hiding knowledge from others. I am sickened to the fact that we hurt others by not sharing knowledge. Blacks and any other culture can be as smart as anyone.

Never met a dumb educated ethnic or American person. Met quite a few dumb azz rednecks. Everyone with a brain is quite capable of being smart.

Share the knowledge. Share the peace that Rev. Manning talked about. He's no Uncle Tom. He is a hero that his own folks need to hear.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

You lack the intelligence to deal with any of my post. I am not playing any victim. It is your low intelligence that clouds your understanding.

All I was doing was using his criteria of judgment that the imbecilic Reverend was doing.
I WANTED THE WHITES HERE TO FEEL THE SAME THING THAT BLACK PEOPLE DO WHEN THEY ARE ALL PUT IN ONE LUMP.

If you lack the integrity or intelligence to understand that then you are of the same low mentality of this crazy reverend.

You have no intelligence, understanding or logic, just emotional bigotry

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
As for the wonderful Japanese, this same race has a record in World War II perhaps worse than the Germans. They murdered millions of Chinese, Koreans, Philippines and Americans.

edit on 26-4-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

Rape of Nanking vs. Katrina?
The Bataan Death March vs. the Haitian Earthquake?
The enforced prostitution of Korean women?
The Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere?

The Japanese were certainly much more efficient in their animal brutality than those mentioned by Uncle Ruckus.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

How am I a bigot and you aren’t one for defending this madman?
All I did was just what he did; use superficial logic to condemn a whole race. But I didn’t condemn the white race; if you would have read all of my post you would have seen that.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

You’re out of your mind calling this fool a hero. He is a stupid birther who has called Obama all kinds of names. He accuses Obama on his nutty youtubes of being a murderer and homosexual.

He is worst than the worst birther.

The guy is a maniac, pure and simple, and for you to call him a hero of black people is an insult to black people, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKINGH ABOUT.

You don’t even know this guy.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by MJZoo

It basically comes down to upbringing and culture. The Japanese have respect towards one another, and showed this with flying colors in the recent tragedy. If they weren't sitting in probably the most dangerous geologic spot on the planet, at the junctures of four tectonic plates, I'd consider moving there and being proud to live among such folk.

TrueAmerican

American culture often fosters an independent view of self. A competitive view of life. Every man for themselves. Americans define themselves by their personal attributes, accomplishments, possessions. We are taught to believe that this is the basis for self worth. When those items are removed from a society built on these principles (like an earthquake etc.) then we act as we are taught!

If you toss in economic factors, prejudice, discrimination, what, and who do we have to depend on. Certainly not other Americans.

Asian cultures fosters an interdependent view. Parents teach their children early to "depend" on your family, friends, neighbors in your time of need. Japanese people understand the connectedness of people to each other.

Could you imagine those principles being taught to every American born? I guess Americans would have to view themselves as 'just' Americans verses a melting pot of cultures.

I think you may find yourself homesick if you decide to make that move. I don't know you personally, but your screen name suggest that you may not like conforming to obedience, and assimilating to another culture other than your own?? Just a guess.

You know how we Americans can be..outspoken... not taking crap from the government quietly. I was taught that the squeaky wheel gets the oil or in this case food, water, emergency medevac helicopter to a top rate hospital, non-toxic air. Just sayin

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

The man is calling to his own to be above the punks and looters. American blacks seem to think they are owed and that their actions are quantified. Quantified by being owed two mules and an acre. Manning is calling for being upright citizens and to get past the slavery. He is right.

He made the most parallel comment on the Japanese being peaceful. Where as the folks in Katrina looted stores for material things.

The guy is sound.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The mad Reverend speaks:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

It basically comes down to upbringing and culture. The Japanese have respect towards one another, and showed this with flying colors in the recent tragedy. If they weren't sitting in probably the most dangerous geologic spot on the planet, at the junctures of four tectonic plates, I'd consider moving there and being proud to live among such folk.

The Japanese people may have cohesion and class but the indications are the Japanese government is as dirty as any other NWO "government". Instead of flooding Fukishima's reactors with boron and encasing in concrete, they appear to be totally incompetent ..... or worse. Nothing occurring over there makes any sense whatsoever -- according to experts.

If I were in control of any major Asian country being affected by the massive nuclear incompetence in Japan ..... I'd be working on invasion plans.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal

You’re out of your mind calling this fool a hero. He is a stupid birther who has called Obama all kinds of names. He accuses Obama on his nutty youtubes of being a murderer and homosexual.

There's a book by Larry Sinclair that details this joker's homosexuality and narcotics trafficking at a minimum.

Obama came from nowhere with zero experience and planted background and took the White House (not a damn chance). At a minimum, this JOKER is controlled by the CIA. I can't help but wonder how deep the rabbit hole really does go.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Look, the guy is real. I admire him greatly despite your video posts. Which, I have seen most. The man is trying hard to integrate people. What harm is there in doing that? The man is awesome. The guy is real. He say's it like it is. How much better can it get?

No offense to you Mr. Poster. This guy seeks peace and a peaceable answer to the ills that befall the black community. How can you not love this guy? I do!

I'm not even going to grace you with any disparaging remarks. The guy speaks for himself. I wish you peace. I am done with this thread. Not retreating..........just letting the man float on his own merits.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tyson

All that stuff is likely nonsense. I don’t like Obama myself, never did, from a progressive prospective, but there is no proof of all this stuff, it’s just the crazy part of the conspiracy syndrome.
Even there I agree with sane conspiracy stuff, like 911 was an inside job. But all this stuff about Obama being a homosexual murderer seems to be unproven lunacy.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Some folks worry more about getting mugged by a black man, than being destroyed by nuclear war or a nuclear plant accident.

Or dying in one of the elites wars, like in Iraq.

Amazing

No one condones crime and antisocial behavior, but to put all black people in one lump and say what this crazy guy says is ignorant.

This RACIST thread is the Garbage can of ATS—its toilet bowl! I feel unclean being on it. But the racist slurs are so disgusting they need to be answered.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Blacks have never developed any advanced social system - and it seems they are unable to maintain or even function very well, once they are within one.

You must be referring to all the “advanced social” systems set up by non-blacks (specifically non-blacks of African descent).

Well let’s properly evaluate these non-black “advanced” social systems and see how well they’ve done.

Over the last two hundred years these non-black “advanced” social systems have caused the death of hundreds of millions resulting from two world wars, thousands of regional wars, slavery, genocide, mass population displacement, disease and starvation, environment degradation on a global scale to the point where now humanity is on the brink of extinction.

Put in proper perspective a few hundred blacks of African slave descent on a looting rampage after a major disaster where the images are constantly looped and shown to the world via non-black controlled media is rather harmless to humanity, the earth and of no significance.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Your right. I'm giving my first one liner in quite a while.

2nd line according to the T & C's of the website.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

As for as the slavery stuff, it doesn’t work because slavery has common thread in all cultures and races. Even in Africa, there was various forms of black on black slavery to one degree or another. Some worse than others depending on standing traditions of the area. The people that were selling the traders the slaves to ship were other black tribes that defeated the people in question during battles and the like.

autocww.colorado.edu...

en.wikipedia.org...

There has also been plenty of white on white slavery. That, resulting from war spoils and the like. Basically along the same lines as the black on black stuff in Africa.

But just because you may think it crude to make such an observation. And you may have done it to try to make the point that it is wrong to make such conclusions. But that doesn’t mean that the observation doesn’t hold any truth at all.

A group of people that have a genetic disposition to travel, and engage in conquest, to travel long distances to set up a new civilization and make full use of all the resources they find along the way to do so, will naturally travel greater distances than those that don’t. And conversely, ones that travel greater distances than others, may have a genetic disposition to do so.

Both the Spanish, English and French, show that disposition to some degree. When we got to the ends of the road and come face to face, we have a good old fashion standoff, like the Spanish American war and the like.

The Nordic people have a disposition to use the sea for their subsistence. In the old times, they raided villages along the sea, and they fished, and in the modern world, they do off shore oil rigs for money.

The Australians will have a tendency to be the aggressive/loaner bunch because they were a prison colony. So the people that couldn’t fit in with society were dumped there. You should be able to see how that would be selectively grouping a set of people with a common genetic disposition.

The Asian (Japanese) community has a disposition for following authoritarian rule. They were under imperial rule for countless generations and people that were unable to obey cultural norms and imperial law was killed, so that tendency has been weeded out of the genetic pool. It has been weeded out to such a degree that people that can’t compete in the job market place will regularly kill them selves to spare their family the shame. Their family may not actually be ashamed about the fact, but the child will feel so much guilt at not being able to “fit in” that they will end their own life. That is heavily caused by a genetic disposition that has been generated by thousands of years of imperial rule.

The German, Italian, Polish, Austrian and associated communities are people that don’t have a disposition to travel long distances, but they have a disposition to be in control of the areas they are in and build the largest empire that the available space will hold. That is what they have been doing for countless years. AKA Nazi stuff and all the stuff up to that......

The people in the middle east have a tendency for “short conquest” or “conquest of your neighbors” basically “Lets fight the people next door!!” tribal type stuff. They have been doing that for as long as records have been kept.

The African people have a disposition toward tribal, small group clustering without much traveling. The gang culture is an offshoot of that to some degree. Form into small groups, lay claim to your territory and harvest the resources you have secured inside your territory.

The Chinese, and Russians are a mixed lot that depends on the region in question owing to the size of the country and the large diverse groups that they contain.

The Mongols have been like they always are. Nomadic, loaners that travel is varying sized groups. Some BIG, but most small…….

Genetic disposition has a large role in all that. Like different breeds of ants will have different social structures. There is no one telling the ants how to organize themselves, they just know, it’s intuitive. It’s in their blood!

Now granted…… each disposition has it’s weaknesses.

The Japanese weakness is obvious. If you get one overzealous person as emperor, then the rest of the population will follow him to the death, for no one dare question him. They will be brutal as he tells them to be. They don’t hold that much animosity against the people they are killing, they are just following orders. Nothing more nothing less.

If we come to accept our heritage and what it brings with it, then it will go a long way to helping address the problems that arise from those differences.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Inforeal......open up your ability to receive comments. I see that you are quite formidable here. However, I would like to send you a benign reply to your "self". No reason to block yourself off.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Uh huh, and I used your same circular logic and generalizing as you did, apparently with a good effect.....as you had to resort to name calling and insults............hmmm, kind of proves my point, if you can't lie about why the problems exist to begin with, play the race/bigot card and hope for the best. Ah well, the race card has a limit as I'm sure you'll be disappointed to learn, in fact it's played out completely with me. Enjoy wallowing in self pity and denial, seems to be something you're culturally adept at. Have a nice day.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join