It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor Manning: Screaming Truth to the Black Man- Best video EVER!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Hate to burst your bubble, but whom do you consider capable as you bigottedly believed? Whites?

Are there no homeless or poor whites in societies?
Are there no muderers or criminals whom are white in societies?

That is a fallacy.

Just because everyone of a group doesn’t have a clean record, doesn’t mean that everyone in the group has dirty records. It doesn’t give any indication of them being more or less violent "on average" than another group.

The question about the average violent tendencies of a group has little to do with the question of whether or not anyone at all in the group has done something violent.

And being poor, doesn’t have anything to do with being violent. There is plenty of poor people that show no violence. Other cultures do not have the “poor violence” problems. To try and blame being poor for the violence is just a hunt for a boogieman. Just an excuse, nothing more.

There is plenty of places where the “well off” have it harder than our “poor”. Those “well off” people don’t show the violent tendencies that our “poor” show. To try and make the argument that it is relative poorness that causes it, is to say that the fact that your neighbor is rich, is the reason you are violent. It is to say that the problem isn’t that you are poor, it’s that they are rich……….

To try to imply such is total nonsense, and pure class warfare.

Have you been to any nations where there is a large population of poor? I have and I can tell you that they are all violent to an extent, UNLESS they come from a submissive society. Even then the poor are more violent and crime leaning than the "HAVES".

You are correct that it isn't just being poor...the other needed element is hopelessness and oppression. When faced with this a person can either lay down and BOHICA or they can choose to fight back the only way they know how.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

Actually...your responses are typical. Not so much of racism, but of ignorance and arrogance at the same time. Go do some knowledge...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Why is it when a black man speaks the truth about his own race he's a sellout etc,etc? Yet race baiting idiots like the Al and Jessie show get all of the attention...............I think it proves alot of what was said.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

You need to improve your reading skills.

I never said that there were no middle class African American people.

You can criticize me all you like but don't make wild leaps about what I wrote.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

Yeah, no doubt.. depending on the situation I think most americans would go out with guns blazing.. most white people are not americans though..

I think asians are the most well conducted peoples societally speaking, in this time of history.
Not their governments, but how they treat each other spiritually, virtues aren't dead.. philosophy and love is alive.. even if it is being eaten by vapid western consumerism and anti-intellectual tendencies.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

You are very near spot on!

It does have a large amount to do with the culture. My fight is to get people to understand WHY it is a part of the culture.

When someone is beaten down and ostracized, there are a couple of ways they can respond. Black people at first ATTEMPTED to assimilate into American society. They were rejected like Mutombo was in the lane waving his finger at them. They tried generation after generation. They did such things as obtaining education...and were laughed at when they applied for positions they qualified for education wise or skill wise. Ahhh...but they didn't qualify COLOR wise.

That became too much to carry and accept and the youth who watched their dad/mom come home dejected said FLUCK the white American society! We're angry, we're mad, we're faster and stronger than all the other races...so we're just going to start flucking them up!

Even with all this said, black America still made a avenue for themselves with the help of sports and music. Blacks invented and mastered hip hop rap as a way of getting paid. But what happened...corporate America saw all those kids making millions and they wanted some of that money. They stepped in and have basically monopolized hip hop culture to where the only form of music that makes money is gangster rap or silly dance themed rap.

This is the sort of thing that Euro-White America does to any race, especially the black race, that has a chance of making something. They step in with false smiles of support and pollute what that race or culture has created. When the Black Panthers were created, they were created to unify and defend black people. What did the CIA and FBI do? They planted people to create violence in the organization and they planted CRACK.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77

You need to improve your reading skills.

I never said that there were no middle class African American people.

You can criticize me all you like but don't make wild leaps about what I wrote.

OK...lets repost what you said:

You: "I first noticed this way back in the early 1990s. There had been another hurricane, I believe in Florida, and the news people were out in droves interviewing the people who had been hit.

In the middle class areas, people organized themselves. They were clearing roads, setting up water distribution stations, helping each other tarp roofs that had been blown off etc. Men with pickup trucks were going to the food distribution centers. Things were organized the day after the event.

When they went to the black area of town, it was chaos. There was no organization. People were not helping except to loot TVs from the stores. Some residents were complaining that no one had come to help them.

The contrast was quite clear to me but I just thought the middle class (white) residents had responded better. Since that time, I've been more aware and when they have a disaster, just watch how people respond.

Sadly, I don't see the sense of community to help each other in a time of need in the black communities."

Me: Let me be sure we all take note to this one part: The contrast was quite clear to me but I just thought the middle class (white) residents had responded better.

Where was I mistaken

edit on 26-4-2011 by DZAG Wright because: To clarify

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
Why is it when a black man speaks the truth about his own race he's a sellout etc,etc? Yet race baiting idiots like the Al and Jessie show get all of the attention...............I think it proves alot of what was said.

Let me give you a few white people telling the "truth" about their own race.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Sorry don't know how to encode yet, will try again when I come back.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
[Lli]reply to post by DZAG Wright

With your opening statement you prove exactly what Pastor Manning was saying. So you disagree with what he says, your reaction is too immediately solve the problem with violence! Boy you have come a long way.

Stop hiding behind the slavery issue as well. Do you think your race is the only one too have been enslaved? What can we do to ever make it up to you? Not a damn thing!! You choose to hold on to your past. You choose to embrace anger and resentment. I know slavery was a savage crime against you, but you can decide if that will remain a part of your history or be the absolute thing that defines you.

If you choose the later then you are still enslaved to your own anger, resentment and sense of entitlement. That attitude will eat you alive and get you nowhere. It is time to take responsibility for your own life and stop blaming others and playing the race card.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'm of the impression that it's not a race issue but a culture issue.

The culture that is typically associated with poor black people in America, is really destructive, wasteful, and self-perpetuating often times. This is not to say that it is a black issue, but an issue of anyone who happens to grow up in that culture.

I'd submit that it is that Africans were forced through accelerated cultural advancement, from tribes to equal (ish) citizens of a modern society, in a far shorter time than would happen organically. On a micro scale this can be dealt with, but on a macro scale it becomes more difficult. Black culture is still very young in American terms, and while under the thumb of the "white man", there was a shared struggle element that might have improved solidarity and encouraged cooperation. That removed, the cohesion seems to be evaporating, if not largely gone.

Add to this, that when things really started to turn around for black America, the ones who made it left those more traditionally black areas (poor), leaving those who choose not to or did not make it. This seems exacerbated by the current rap era, which is dominated by the youngest and most hot headed/ignorant rappers they can find.

As my friend NYOIL (you can see more on youtube if you like conscious hip hop) said, the young leading a young people can't expect wisdom.

Just my thoughts, but would be happy to discuss.

Peace
KJ

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
reply to post by Mr Tranny

Actually...your responses are typical. Not so much of racism, but of ignorance and arrogance at the same time. Go do some knowledge...

I have read plenty, that is why I know they haven’t settled the questions yet. People who scuff off people who talk about such things are being closed minded.

On the melanin comment. They lost the melanin because they went north. They didn’t go north because they lost the melanin.

It’s called natural selection.

en.wikipedia.org...

ngm.nationalgeographic.com...

dangerousintersection.org...

www.wonderquest.com...

anthro.palomar.edu...

Natural selection is a driving vector in regards to size, pigmentation, and other traits.

The question that infuriates people is the “other traits” part.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.crcnetbase.com...

tv.isg.si...'s%20fallacy.pdf

homepages.nyu.edu...

There are many things that are currently being contested. But the majority of the population tries to ignore them, and say that anyone that brings up the subject is “uneducated and stupid” to even think about such stuff. They do that because the idea of discussing such concepts makes them uneasy. So they try to burry them.

That is caused by the indoctrinating of the population with multiculturalism. They fear being labeled a “racist”.

That is one thing I think is funny. They want to tell us that there is no black and white, that everything is a shade of gray. Yet, when we try to discuss genetic variation and it’s affect on the social environment, then it instantly becomes “black and white” If you talk about it at all, you are bad, if you don’t, you are good.

I have learned to ignore such criticisms because I have learned that the criticism reflects more on the insecurity of the person making the criticism than it does on the wrongness of any comment I may have made.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

That's what I saw on the television. Many areas are not very well integrated. When they showed the middle class areas, it was primarily white people. Bigger houses, nice vehicles. When they showed the economically disadvantaged areas, it was primarily African Americans.

But I guess you've never seen areas that like this.

Or, do we have to pretend that all areas of a town have an equal distribution of people by race in every subdivision?

Sadly, in the US, there are geographic areas that are segregated by family income, and in some of these low income areas, you have a disproportionate representation by African Americans. If that is a shock to you then you haven't traveled around the US very much.

Maybe you should go back and bury your head in the sand and try to have your perfect universe restored.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

Originally posted by RicoMarston
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

so, one white explorer's account of cannibalism in one relatively small region of the largest continent on earth becomes a referendum on the "IQ" of an entire ethnic group spread out over an entire continent? jesus, it takes a lot of work to be a racist! you have to make VAST leaps across wide expanses of rational thought and reason to arrive at the bass ackwards conclusions you've come to. all people are people and RACE never describes the true nature of a problem.

There are many other accounts of early explorers describing the same situation - only I guess they never included those in your 'diversity' classes - and needless to say you have never bothered to educate yourself on the subject.

As for IQ studies, there are many that have been conducted all around the world - only they have become forbiden knowledge - they reveal truths that you simply cannot handle.

It takes a lot of work to constantly deny reality - luckily for you, there is the handy racism card, that can be played any time that facts begin to intrude into your cosy fantasy worldview.

right, but those accounts do nothing to prove the quality of the race in question. there are so many factors that go into cultural development it really doesn't surprise me that it makes your head spin. a simple mind cannot grasp the fact that an IQ study conducted in any nation will only give you an idea of the condition of the race in question within the confines of the social structure in which the study takes place. if black people in the U.S. do not do as well on an IQ test, then it is because of the inequalities that arise when an entire group of people are uprooted from their naturally developing culture and raised essentially as beasts of burden for generations. emancipation did not give african-americans equality.

blaming race for the results of a IQ study (which you never referenced, by the way) is an easy way out. it eliminates the need for deep, analytical thought on a subject. you put people into neat little packages to make it easier to explain away things that might make you feel bad. your way means not having to think about socioeconomic factors, they just are the way they are because of the color of their skin. like it or not, black people in the U.S. are still dealing with the aftershocks of slavery to this day.

Yes, there are observable racial inequalities in the world. No, they cannot be chalked up to the race alone.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
So basically this is turning into another PC thread where only those thoughts uplifting to blacks are allowed and nothing negative can be pondered or considered, no matter the weight of evidence. And some wonder why they are still pandered to and kept down...........excuses never fix anything.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The only animal around is this fool, because his ignorance is paramount.

This man is a bought and paid for agent of white supremacy.

If anything is wrong with black Americans and poor black Haitians it is the legacy of slavery and a tradition of poverty and ignorance, not confined to them, but because of their experience in this materialistic western hypocritical culture that nearly destroyed them physically, and has tried to destroy them mentally, spiritually, and psychologically.

This maniac house Negro and fool is so stupid he doesn’t realize while condemning the whole black race he condemns himself.

As for the wonderful Japanese, this same race has a record in World War II perhaps worse than the Germans. They murdered millions of Chinese, Koreans, Philippines and Americans.

This abysmal ignoramus lacks any understanding of human nature, psychology, sociology, history, and has no ability to understand the nuances of realty.

He looks at things only on the surface and is the typical narrow minded ignoramus that fuels the loathsome culture that is America!

Those who support this savage self-hating abominable knave are racist and ignorant, and should know better.

edit on 26-4-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

The nuances of reality......really?
So, it kind of proves the point that was being made, and being labeled something for agreeing with him is very telling, quick question there, is Bill Cosby a sell out to White Supremesy as well.......or just this guy?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
To the people who support the ravings of this lunatic, I suppose if we use his criteria of superficial judgment, then the white man is as the black Muslims say—the devil.

Who has colonized and enslaved the whole third world since the 16th century?

The white man

Who created thousands of weapons of mass destruction that can literally destroy the world, and created and maintains the science that supports these weapons?

The white man

Who is polluting the air and destroying the environment?

The white man

Who murdered 6 million Jews?

White men

Who committed genocide on the Native Americans?

The white man

Who enslaved millions of Africans?

The white man

Who worked 10 million Africans to death in the Congo?

The white man

Who is presently using his power and destroying the world political system, the world economic system, and is responsible for most of the wars in the world?

The white man

Who are 90 plus percent of serial killers?

White men

I could go on and on and on and on and on, for this only scratches the surface, but we don’t even have the room to enumerate the vast and many crimes, injustices, and nefarious actions of THE WHITE MAN. It would take an encyclopedia.

But no, I will not call my white brother the devil.

I am bigger and more intelligent than this fool, Reverend Manning.

Just remember this, next time someone puts up something like this OP:

Black people may rob banks, but white people rob countries!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

You’ll never hear Bill Cosby talk anything like this lunatic.

Bill Cosby rightly chides inner city black people who have fallen into anti-social activity. He doesn’t say ALL black people are doing that.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

So with you it's basically a jealousy thing?
I mean there seems to be some real envy in your response......just wondering.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

You are pretty perverted buddy. I don’t envy murder, rape, and destruction.

The more appropriate question is:
Are you proud of the crimes of the white man?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join