It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor Manning: Screaming Truth to the Black Man- Best video EVER!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

“would it be fair” has nothing to do with it. You are not restricted from asking a question or making an observation just because of your race or ethnicity. It is not my right to tell you that you can’t ask that question or make that observation.

If you make an observation that is obviously wrong, then I have a right to try to logically point out the faults in your logic. You can do the same. Then we can go back and forth until a we can understand the problem in the same way the other people understand the problem. Or we can agree to disagree.

Some points may be valid. Some won’t. If you can’t make the observation in the first place, then we can never sort out the valid from the invalid. If we never sort anything out, then nothing will ever change.

If I am offended by your observation, but I can’t make a logical argument against it, then that is MY problem, not yours.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny

“would it be fair” has nothing to do with it. You are not restricted from asking a question or making an observation just because of your race or ethnicity. It is not my right to tell you that you can’t ask that question or make that observation.

If you make an observation that is obviously wrong, then I have a right to try to logically point out the faults in your logic. You can do the same. Then we can go back and forth until a we can understand the problem in the same way the other people understand the problem. Or we can agree to disagree.

Some points may be valid. Some won’t. If you can’t make the observation in the first place, then we can never sort out the valid from the invalid. If we never sort anything out, then nothing will ever change.

If I am offended by your observation, but I can’t make a logical argument against it, then that is MY problem, not yours.

I read what you wrote, and tried to figure out what you are talking about. This seems like a rant about a subject that we both have shared opinions on, and the only thing we seem to have accomplished with them is that we still dont see what each other sees.

All that you stated above is the obvious course of having a disagreement, but not how to see both angles. So, I say I dont agree, I am sure that you dont, and maybe someone will come by and want to fill this thread with back and forth, but I choose not to. My job is not to convince you, as it is not yours either.

I do hope that eventually people will see for themselves.
Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

There is no “both angles” There is one truth. The point of a discussion is so that the views of everyone in the group has converged to one concept. So everyone can see it in the same way!

If you can’t converge on one concept, then you can’t figure out where to go from there.

Unless you try to incorporate their logic into your worldview, then no one is learning anything.

If their logic is flawed, then you can ignore it, and point out your correct logic to them, but if their logic is self evident, and irrefutable, then you have to accept it’s existence. Sooner or later, you have to let it alter your worldview.

If you can read stuff, or have a discussion, and never let anything you hear, or read, affect your worldview, then what the hell is the point of having any discussion, or reading anything?

That is what I see in too many people. They want to tell you how everything is, but if you try to point out something wrong with their concept of the world around them, then they get defensive, and they shut off their brain. The information only flows one way. They refuse to learn anything from you unless you are one of the “learned people”

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
All the reports about what was going on in the aftermath of the earthquake in Haiti were coming through biased mainstream media sources so I do not agree with his assessment of the Haitians. Regarding Katrina… yes the behavior was deplorable but not as bad as the barbaric treatment from FEMA, local and neighbor state authorities who intentionally denied the New Orleans residents food, water and barred them from leaving the area. And by the way… the authorities were white.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

There is no “both angles” There is one truth.
WOW!
Mr Tranny, this post was EPIC!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston
they are relatively well-off and don't suffer the same degree and type of poverty that our least-wealthy do,

Time for a worldview readjustment………..

technicallyjuris.blogspot.com...

www.tofugu.com...

magicandchocolate.com...

Ten years ago, a homeless man in Osaka, Japan, was collecting recycling by the river when he was assaulted and thrown in the water, where he drowned. The homeless community was outraged and called meetings to decide what could be done to ensure the safety of their community. They decided to address the issue collectively and autonomously, since the police were not supporting them. This was the beginning of the Kamagasaki Patrol.

poverty isn’t the problem. It’s cultural or other……. If you argue that it’s not cultural….. then it has to be other……….. There is an answer to the problem, but it is not the answer that everyone keeps pointing at.

They point at poverty and blame everything on it because they are afraid to point at the big white elephant in the room.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

if the stereotype is so accurate, then how do your friends break the mold? the man in the video argues that black people have some type of spiritual and moral deficiency which makes them act in a more primal way than other races. so, what did your black friends do to break the curse? was there some sort of ritual? did they have to convert to a certain religion? or did they just use the common sense they were born with, negating the assertion that there is something fundamentally different about blacks?

No, there was nothing "spiritual" that made the black people that I respect different from those embracing the culture that I find repulsive. The way they "broke the mold" was to overcome their fear of their fellow black men and women telling them that they were "trying to be white" because they sought to better themselves through education and self-discipline as opposed to embracing the culture and lifestyle that engenders only hatred toward other cultures, and even more so it seems at times, a sense of self-loathing.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
well for a start the thread has a good message, although i do not agree with the guy in the video that it is something only attributed to black men, i just think your more likely to be in a bad area with high crime and be poor if your a black man, it is not the colour of skin that causes these scenes, it is poverty, people who have grew up around crime and don't know how else to react or to protect themselves from crime. most are having to fight just to survive day in day out.

i know area's in the u.k. that would look like that if TSHTF, and there are manily whites there, people who had little to begin thrown into a situation of losing it but needing something to survive, most people would help eachother, but you have the gang culture to, who will stick together and see it as an oppertunity to take what they need, settle some scores, and get away with crime.

i think the reason we see it in mainly black countries or communities is because they are usually poverty stricken with gangs/thugs/criminal problems, now we could debate why that is, but that is another subject.

i would say japan is a more wealthy country, with better educated population, and the effected area's were demolished(nothing to loot), and they were able to evacuate to other areas. now i really believe japan are an example to all of us, but i would like to know what they would do if they were trapped in the city that had been destroyed, but still had plenty of shops intact with goods inside, and had no supplies or means of evacuating the city and were stuck there for days or weeks with children to feed.

africa we all know is mainly made up of poor countires unable to provide good education, with poverty comes crime and gangs. i think it has more to do with the level of wealth in an area where the disaster took place.
those with money in new orleans took off leaving the poor and gangs to fend for themselves fighting over supplies that could be mustered from what was remaining and still usable with no way of getting out, they had to wait to be rescued. so the o.p. is a lesson on how black people should act in general, let alone a disaster (stop shooting eachother for christ sake) but a lesson for all of us on how to act when the SHTF or in general.

we may need to learn this lesson sooner than we think with all the crap that is going off in the world. we may become the one voice in the crowd to organise to avert choas.
edit on 26-4-2011 by lifeform11 because: spelling typo's sorry if theres more

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

poverty isn’t the problem. It’s cultural or other……. If you argue that it’s not cultural….. then it has to be other……….. There is an answer to the problem, but it is not the answer that everyone keeps pointing at.

They point at poverty and blame everything on it because they are afraid to point at the big white elephant in the room.

I am curious to why you stated this. Could you please explain.
Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

It is a cultural disposition, or………? If you prove that it isn’t cultural, then you step into “forbidden territory”… it has to be genetic disposition. I do not see any other viable contributing factors. If anyone else sees any other possible factors, then point them out because I don’t see them.

So, when people state that “Culture isn’t the problem” then they only leave the “undesirable” answer that no one dares to mention, which is genetics. That is why I think the anti discrimination groups are doing themselves a disservice by taking “culture” off the discussion table. It leaves few and far less desirable answers for the question of what is causing the problem.

The question of culture vs genetics is an easy one to answer if they would dare to take a real look.

If you remove the people from the culture in question, and they lose the aggressive tendencies, then the problem is cultural.

That can be determined through research of young people that have been adopted by parents of other cultures.

If their tendencies fall in line with the new culture within statistical norms, then the answer to the problem is cultural mitigation. Discourage cultures, or cultural practices that cause the problems. Or, try to modify the culture in question over long term to get rid of those problem causing tendencies.

If it is statistically proven that they keep their tendencies after being removed from the possible cultural stimulus, then it is a genetic disposition, and you should implement mitigation strategies to reduce the affect that those genetic tendencies have.

Mitigation strategies could be many things. Like making them aware that they have to work harder at controlling themselves than other people. (we already do such for men vs women in regard to self control and anger management). Applying more law enforcement to prevent crime from escalating because of the tendency of a specific population to aggravate that snowballing effect. Promoting cultural beliefs in the genetically affected community that will offset the disposition.

It may even be a combination of cultural, genetic and other unseen forces that cause that systemic problem. Depending on what research shows, you can devise a working plan to help mitigate any problems that those outstanding factors may cause.

I, myself, don’t believe it is genetic problem. I just keep my mind open to the fact that there is that argument and it makes logical sense to some degree. I, myself believe that it is mainly cultural. Genetics may be an aggravating factor, but not the primary one.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Wow! The message is Right On! Not sure if I agree with his delivery.!! True A. You need to watch some of his other videos as well. One point he makes is why do we keep giving money to the poor and it hasn't changed a th thing. Think about it. Thanks, for this.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The biggest correlation here is IQ - but then that is a forbidden truth.

Here is how Africa was before whitemen showed up:

The whole wide country seemed to be given up to cannibalism, from the Mobangi (a major tributary of the Congo) to Stanley Falls, for six hundred miles on both sides of the main river, and the Mobangi as well. Often did the natives beg Grenfell to sell some of his steamer hands, especially his coast people; coming from the shore of the great salt sea, they must be very ‘sweet’ – salt is spoken of as sweet, in the same way as sugar. They offered two or three of their women for one of those coast men.

They could not understand the objections raised to the practice. ‘You eat fowls and goats, and we eat men; why not? What is the difference?’ The son of Matabwiki, chief of Liboko, when asked whether he ever ate human flesh, said: ‘Ah! I wish that I could eat everybody on earth!’ Happily his stomach and arm were not equal to the carrying out of his fiendish will. Fiendish? Yet there is something free and lovable in many of these wild men; splendid possibilities when the grace of God gets a hold of them. Bapulula, the brother of that ‘fiend,’ worked with us for two years – a fine, bright, intelligent fellow; we liked him very much... They divided up their human booty and kept them, tied up and starving, until they were fortunate enough to catch some more and so make up a cargo worth taking to the Mobangi. When times were bad, these poor starving wretches might often be seen tied up, just kept alive with the minimum of food. A party would be made up and two or three canoes would be filled with these human cattle. They would paddle down the Lulongo, cross the main river when the wind was not blowing, make up the Mobangi and sell their freight in some of the towns for ivory.

The purchasers would then feed up their starvelings until they were fat enough for the market, then butcher them and sell the meat in small joints. What was left over, if there was much on the market, would be dried on a rack over the fire, or spitted, and the end of the spit stuck in the ground by a slow fire, until it could be kept for weeks and sold at leisure. Sometimes a section of the people would club together to buy a large piece of the body wholesale, to be retailed out again; or a family man would buy a whole leg to divide up between his wives, children and slaves. Dear little bright-eyed boys and girls grew up accustomed to these scenes from day to day. They ate their own morsels from time to time, in the haphazard way that they have, and carried the rest of their portion in their hands, on a skewer or in a leaf, lest anyone should steal and eat it. To this awful depth have these children of the Heavenly Father fallen!

This is no worked-up picture, it is the daily life of thousands of people at the present time in Darkest Africa. Rev. W. Holman Bentley (Baptist Missionary Society), Pioneering on the Congo, TRS, 1900 (2 vols.)

www.heretical.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatitanimulli

Originally posted by illuminatitanimulli
He's exactly right.
Uh oh, I guess that makes me racist.

not racist, just ignorant.
there are many more factors contributing to the civilian response to Katrina and the Haitian earthquake than just race. there were non-blacks in the super dome, too. we have to factor in class, education, economic health of the affected regions... if there is any proof to suggest that only blacks reacted poorly in the two examples, or that some how race affects morals and behavior on a genetic level, then sure, blame it on race. but to say that "blacks have a god problem" and that that is why Katrina went down the way it did requires extensive mental gymnastics. plus, how can we trust the MSM to really find out if there was any looting in Japan? just because it wasn't headline news doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I guess you just know it all don't you. The fact that I agree with this man does not make me ignorant. I don't think that black communities have a "god" problem, they just show themselves to be extremely uncivilized with each other compared to certain ethnic groups. No need to disrespect. I'm doing everything I can to keep my cool with you right now.

you are ignorant to the fact that all races have a violence problem. the fact is, you have no examples of a predominately white city reacting "well" to disasters like this. and, like it or not, the media does not give you a clear unbiased view of the world. japan media is different from ours, and they will both give you their own skewed version of the truth.

"they just show themselves to be extremely uncivilized with each other compared to certain ethnic groups"

this is not a fact, this is an opinion. which you are free to have. and i am free to tell you that it is wrong. show me one little scrap of evidence, and i'll eat my words. but i can spend three mins on google and show you white people acting like animals. there is a problem with our SPECIES not the individual races contained within it.

you're doing everything you can to "keep your cool" with me?! ahahhhaahahahha! so, deep down, you know you're wrong. nothing you've said has moved me any closer to "losing my cool" than I normally am, because I've got Right and Truth on my side. you are hiding behind this inherently racist argument to justify the unjust feelings you have toward other races. white people do ugly things in ugly situations and I'd be willing to bet that there was some looting and violence in Japan.

different regions, different populations, different cultures, different factors. you can't just hold an earthquake and tsunami in japan up next to a hurricane in louisiana and act like it proves something about one race vs. the other.

here is one simple fact to completely destroy this argument; there were white people in Katrina and there were non-japanese people in Sendai. how do you reconcile these facts? there were non-blacks involved in the worst aspects of the Super Dome situation and non-japanese involved in the best aspects of the Sendai disaster.

people are people, stop trying to blame race.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

so, one white explorer's account of cannibalism in one relatively small region of the largest continent on earth becomes a referendum on the "IQ" of an entire ethnic group spread out over an entire continent? jesus, it takes a lot of work to be a racist! you have to make VAST leaps across wide expanses of rational thought and reason to arrive at the bass ackwards conclusions you've come to. all people are people and RACE never describes the true nature of a problem.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

reply to post by JohhnyBGood

so, one white explorer's account of cannibalism in one relatively small region of the largest continent on earth becomes a referendum on the "IQ" of an entire ethnic group spread out over an entire continent? jesus, it takes a lot of work to be a racist! you have to make VAST leaps across wide expanses of rational thought and reason to arrive at the bass ackwards conclusions you've come to. all people are people and RACE never describes the true nature of a problem.

There are many other accounts of early explorers describing the same situation - only I guess they never included those in your 'diversity' classes - and needless to say you have never bothered to educate yourself on the subject.

As for IQ studies, there are many that have been conducted all around the world - only they have become forbiden knowledge - they reveal truths that you simply cannot handle.

It takes a lot of work to constantly deny reality - luckily for you, there is the handy racism card, that can be played any time that facts begin to intrude into your cosy fantasy worldview.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
blacks...whites...they all act the same when it gettin hot...raping..looting..selfish

we all should take japan as a good example how people should act
edit on 26-4-2011 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Why not? That was his whole point! Different values, and different people! They react in different ways to the same situation. He is pointing out that one has the correct response, the other doesn’t. How is that being racist? It is just pointing out what is factually evident.

Why is it off limits to compare the reaction of two different populations to the same conditions?

He himself stated that he didn’t know what is causing the problem, but that there is a problem, and it needs fixed. What is wrong with stating the blatantly obvious?

That is the problem with multiculturalism. That is why it creates systemic problems. It forbids the asking of questions that are central to correcting those systemic problems.

The question has to be ask if it is a cultural problem that is compounding the situation.

Or… (if you really want to tread into the off limits zone) if it is some genetic disposition that is causing it. And it wouldn’t be anything new for a species of earth to have varying genetic dispositions. All animals have some form of disposition of one type or another. We talk about it all the time with regards to the other animals on earth, why is it off limits to talk about it in regards to humans?

Lets take a hypothetical look at that last subject for a second. Lets look at the prevailing conditions that surrounded those people for thousands of years before modern times. Africa has very limited resources. So, the people that were greedy survived while the people that tried to cooperate and act as a community didn’t. The resources were not there to support a large community. The people that could fight and gain control of the resources that are there, were the ones that survived.

A lot of the other races didn’t exist in such baron areas. Resources were not in short supply, but you had other stresses on the population. Storms, cold, wind, wild animals, terrain, disease. The ones that could work together and not fight each other survived more than the ones that went at each other’s neck.

Living in diverse climates for thousands of thousands of years will cause a divergence in genetic dispositions. That is a fact that has been demonstrated throughout nature. What is wrong with pointing it out in humans? We are animals too!

That in no way states that one is superior to the other. That just states that each has adapted to living in their environment. A simple factual observation. To say that it is discriminatory is like trying to say that pointing out the fact that a fish can’t breath air and a cat can is discriminating against the fish. No, you are not saying that the fish is inferior. You are just pointing out that each has evolved to live in their own environment. Nothing more, nothing less.

If such an idea was accepted, then what? How would we deal with it? There is remedies that can be applied. If you know that someone has a disposition, then try to counteract that disposition with specialized teaching, or some other form of mitigation.

Heck, It is OK for them to categorize us as “different” if our brains work differently, and run us through “specialized schools” to deal with our “difference”. But it’s NOT OK to point out that some of the same variations could be associated with different races?

That is not saying that the color of the skin causes that disposition. That is stating a disposition may be a secondary genetic trait that follows along with the genetic trait that cause the black skin.

But in the multicultural world, it’s forbidden to even ask those questions. If we seen behavioral differences in apes from one continent to another, we would ask that question. But if you see the same behavioral differences in humans, then you are a racist.

We need to ask the question about what is causing the problem.

If we can’t ask the question, then we can’t correct the problem.

If we can’t correct the problem, then we can’t stop the degradation, suffering, and useless waste of precious life.

Would a cultural remedy solve the problem? Or do we have to medicate? I don’t know. Nether does the person in the video. But we have to be allowed to ask the questions that will find out what that answer is. Otherwise, it’s a lost cause.

Heck, most of the multicultural people don’t even want to recognize that there is even a problem in the first place. Let alone finding an answer for it. Just like the Muslim problem…….. Ow that’s right………. That’s off limits too………….

Will respond to the actual thread shortly but had to jump in here...

Firstly...TF you mean Afrika has limited resources? Re-think what you just said and come again. Where does a large portion of OUR oil, diamonds, minerals, etc come from?

Afrika has plenty of resources...it also has plenty of other nations leeching them.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Time out for a reality check and back on topic.

It is shocking at what the pastor had claimed, steming from ignorances of the highest order! He should have studied and understand civilisations better before he make accusations.

1. The Japanese people had for centuries been a subserviant ethnic nation. They followed the caste system, have their own 'blacks' or ' untouchables' known as the Etas right up till today. For centuries the elites ruled the japanese people with strong and ruthless hands. The masses were not allowed to own even knives and had to face flat on the ground whenever the elites passed them by on horseback, muddying themselves often, right up till the 19th century.

Habits and traditions die hard. Their subservience to law and order continued even when MacArthur ruled Japan after the war. The masses would readily bow even to the US troops barracks when they passed by.

As for their reaction to the recent quakes, they long knew their nation sits on quake zones, and thus are more prepared to handle such events without panic or disorder, having long been aclimatized and numb to such tragedies. They were a prepared people, and thus it came as pleasant shock on the natural ordiliness of the Japanese masses.

2. Katrina and the Haiti earthquake was a shocking unexpected event. Many living there had believed it was the end of the world as they knew it, and were not prepared or ready for it unlike the Japanese people. Thus they reverted to natuaral instincts, both blacks and whites - survival of the fittest.

Furthermore, for the Haitians, even though they were a subjugated ethnic nation ruled by ruthless dictators, they were intentionly kept poor through the mismanagement of the economy by the same rulers, unlike Japan whereby in the modern century, they had great entreprenuers whom led the nation on technological advancement and kept majority of the masses without want.

Thus it is no surprise that even till today, long after the earthquake in Haiti, the people there are still behaving with natural instincts, for they know not better times except for survival of the fittest, forced upon them by their rulers as examples.

As for blacks and even poor whites in America, the land of plenty, they will still revert to natural instincts, because they had been left behind by the society and the elites whom refuses to share, that they live in as an ethnic group. Even as racism is legislated as a crime, many more practises it in several private ways in both public and private, schools and work place.

Let's be honest, racism is not going to be eradicated overnight. It will take time. How long or how short to eradicated lays with every human whom has common grounds of aspirations in life and need EACH OTHER to survive, and not against one another, for when the latter policy is used, none will be left alive on Earth.

Support the pastor by all means with ignorances. Claim the Japanese People are a better ethnic nation by a means, comprehensible as we humanity share all their tragedies and sufferings as well. But we must separate empathy from truth.

Only truth will set us free, uncomfortable or painful as it may be, but a chance to correct our mistakes on the bigger picture of humanity and our gift of life......

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Stop making excuses for the choices people make be it wise or foolish. As far as the Japanese having warning to their disaster. I believe they had 30 mins. before the tsunami hit, vs. 5 days warning for Katrina! Concerning the behavior of the people in the Super Dome, no one held a gun to their head and said" rape that woman over theirand beat that one over there". Why did the men not pull together and organize the food the water, protect the women and children as men are called too do? Why did no one take responsibility to do what was necessary to make sure there was leadership and some type of order. Instead it was" every man for himself as long as I get mine.
Call me racist if you must but I am only stating fact.

Thanks,

Pax

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
OK...I guess I've read all of the responses for this b.s.

Where can I find this coon of a black man? I ask this seriously! I WILL OPEN HAND...SLAP SPIT from his quivering lips!!!! I would make him hit his knees and quote the "Our Father"!

Firstly, this is the same guy that had some video (before Obama was elected) where he was basically telling black people we better hope Obama isn't elected because in his words, "White folk are getting TIRED! They're getting FED UP...and won't take too much MORE!" He said that black people don't want to see the white people get angry because their country is being taken

If anyone has to be a plant, HE HAS to be one! He must come from a LONGGGG line of "house negroes" who "knew their place" and were proud to "kiss da massa's arse". See....because just like a "house negro", he can't understand why his black brothers in "the fields" walk around angry and ready to slap the shot out of each other. I mean, it's only 90 degrees out there in that field...I guess the lacerations from the whip marks should act as biological air conditioning....
. While the "house negro" is in the house with the massas wife and drinking lemonade. His "soft" arse in there dusting furniture and running bath water, talking bout he's had a rough day!

Have any of you talked to anyone who survived the Katrina or Haiti quake? Or are you going off MSM and rumor? I've talked to people from both, and was informed it was no where near bad as MSM tried to state! With Katrina this came from black and white survivors!

I guess none of you saw the guy (black) swimming from house to house, rescuing the trapped people who couldn't swim? Guess you didn't see them with the boat helping people? I asked one woman how did she survive in the Super Dome with all that rape happening and she was offended at me asking that question. She told me I should know what I was talking about before asking, that there wasn't any raping or murdering in the Super Dome as reported. That there was good unity there.

I wonder if the thousands of blacks who were lynched and beaten in this country would agree that ONLY blacks have the propensity for violence? Hell, I wonder if the Native American's will say that it were the blacks who came along and annihalated their culture and land?

I mean black people are the only ones with this violent gene right? I bet the Romans were strict adhereres to the Geneva Convention during their conquests? The Huns didn't come through villages killing and raping EVERYTHING, from grandpa to grandbaby to the family chickens either.

Perhaps black people (black americans) are more aggressive than other races? IDK for sure! Perhaps black people are the Grizzly Bear of our species while the other races are black bears? For those who don't know, grizzly bears are more likely too attack than flee once their personal space has been violated, while a black bear is more likely to flee.

Grizzlies evolved this way because their habitat was often large open spaces with no cover, while black bears commonly lived in forested areas and could more easily evade and flee potential danger.

I guess black people haven't contributed anything to this society we enjoy, since they do nothing but "destroy and kill"?

HTF he going to compare Katrina and Haiti disasters to Japans? Those are two TOTALLY different things! Japan is perhaps unlike ANY other culture on this planet! They have a very old, rich history. They pass down HONOR and RESPECT from generation to generation for centuries! There aren't too many (if any) other cultures that can boast this. Some japanese will rather commit suicide than dishonor their family name!

Japan is also politically different than New Orleans and Haiti. Hell, I probably wouldn't loot over there either! They probably still chop off hands or heads for minor crimes! The point being, they have a much stricter law in Japan. That has been pounded into the heads of its citizens for centuries. They aren't too many generations removed from flying their planes into carriers rather than failing and returning home!

While New Orleans is apart of America, which we brag about our freedom. Our freedom comes with a very stiff price and yang. Violence and crime is rampant in America.

Make no mistake about Haiti, it will never be allowed to prosper since it wished to declare its freedom from slavery. The attitude was, "Well we'll allow them to be 'free', but we'll never allow them to prosper." In every black culture or country, tptb in the white race will do their best to insure the black people never come together! It is a conspiracy, one of the oldest conspiracies, that has been happening for hundreds of thousands of years. It's the reason Afrika can never get it together, tptb won't allow it to happen. The secret will get out then! The REAL history of mankind may be exposed then.

If there were a leader in Afrika who was gaining momentum and talking of unifying the entire Afrikan continent, what do you think would happen? He would be assasinated...of course by a fellow Afrikan, only one who is sponsored by the CIA or some other white agency.

If Afrika was ever to unify and unite and gain control of its OWN resources...the rest of the world would be at best second when it comes to resources. They have EVERYTHING there! It isn't barren and empty as someone tried to say...Is the Congo barren?

Black people in America have a violent tendency because white America stepped in its own poop. They brought these people over to America for slavery. Slavery was then abolished (legally). While the blacks were slaves, they were subjected to a type of slavery that no other culture practiced. They had their ENTIRE history, culture, religion, identity, etc erased. This from chattel slavery.

Yes slavery has always existed, but the American slavery introduced chattel slavery where the slaves are basically 2/3 human. Plus a black slave in Afrika is still amongst other black people...when he worked and earned his freedom he could just blend into the community, even become prominant. This was impossible in America for black people. Duh...they have black skin and stick out like a thumb. So all the other people who scream, "Well my people were slaves or immigrants too". I say yeah, but....you're still WHITE! All they had to do was move a town over and blend in! Black people can't do this.

So here we have millions of black people in America, they can't go home to Afrika because they've been so separated from their culture. They can't stay in America because white America doesn't want them here. (I know I'm exaggerating and generalising in the previous sentence.) So we have millions of people with no where to go. They have no history, remember they had all of the Afrikan whipped out of them, they went from Kunta to Karl. What this had done is removed what Japan has in them, honor and tradition and culture.

There's millions of black americans who have NO culture! They can't fully adopt white America's culture because they won't be accepted! They have just recently (the past 30 years) been able to obtain decent jobs!

That's the other thing, white America plotted to remove the black male from the family. In this I reference an occurance at a reserve in Afrika. They were having a problem with the young male elephants killing the other animals in the reserve. This troubled the keepers for a while before it was figured out why. What happened is that, the adult elephants were always removed from the herd. Thus the elephant herds were composed of female elephants and their infants, and these young male elephants basically running wild. This back-fired on the keepers because it is the adult male elephants that control and teach the young males how too and not too act. They remedied the problem by reintroducing the adult males, and the rhino's being murdered by the teenage males ceased.

So the black man being removed from his household has left, young males to basically do what they want too. Alot of the less focused black males have begun glorifying and emulating what they perceive as gangster mannerisms. But this is because...the black male has been removed from the household.

I'm tired for now...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join