It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO or missile over Japan.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I think you have already this type of UFO in another videos made in different countries. The same is in Japan here. Is it a chemtrail ? But there is another object at the top right corner. Here is the link :
www.liveleak.com...
Hope it was not already posted( i used the search function ).

Edit : other video with the same phenomenon : www.youtube.com..., at 6:53. If it's a missile...why are armies try to launch all over the world ? If it's a missile, it explodes in the sky ?
edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: add on

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Its a missile launch. The 'object' in the top right corner is the Moon.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
awesome,
i also found this on utube, it is there under two titles...

www.youtube.com...

also here www.youtube.com...

and was just searching for an ATS thread...
U are too quick...

my opinion = w t f ???

it looks like a ballistic missile, changing direction to head straight for "UFO",
and then SLOWING DOWN,
and DISSAPPEARING...

wow!

i am looking forward to explanations/debunks... any takers?
also
can anyone translate japanese, please...
is the audio informing, at all?

thanks,

seeya

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaTouffe
Hope it was not already posted( i used the search function ).

Yeah, it was hidden under the thread title of "UFO Japan April 2011"
Nobody would ever find that in a search.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Ok. So if it is a missle. Why fire a missle now with all thats going on over there.
They have got better things to do than test fire missles. Havent they.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
That was unusual. Looked like a 2 stage rocket, but if it separated you should have seen the 1st falling. Any other opinions on what it was?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
Ok. So if it is a missle. Why fire a missle now with all thats going on over there.

The film may have been an old film, labelled as new on *youtube, that happens all the time.

(Edit, *live leak /youtube etc)
edit on 25-4-2011 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Who says its a Japanese missile? It was fired from somewhere over the horizon. It could be Chinese for all we know.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiTS1965

Who says its a Japanese missile? It was fired from somewhere over the horizon. It could be Chinese for all we know.

Exactly, you can never take the title of these videos as fact. Anyone can post anything they like on the web with any title, doesn't mean it's true.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

good theory,

is there any way we can work out where/when video was taken..?
that would help rule in/out MOON and other celestial objects...

plus, would also help work out who/why missile was fired...

IT IS A MISSILE, no?

does everyone agree that it is a missile???

thanks,

seeya

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

And just because there is Japanese audio, doesnt even mean it was anywhere near Japan. Might have been filmed by some people on holiday, might be a different video with audio grabbed from somewhere else.
To me, it hardly matters because it doesnt deserve ANY threads on ATS (let alone two) because it is quite clearly an ordinary bog standard garden variety rocket launch with no unusual characteristics whatsoever.
Solid first stage, liquid second stage.

I see this a lot on ATS. Clearly there are a lot of people around the world who live in caves and havnt seen the sun, the moon, stars, planets, rainbows, sundogs, eclipses, high altitude ice crystals, halos, and a whole bunch of other perfecltly ordinary sky things. Instead choosing to take youtube videos and create NIBIRU!!! UFO!!!1! threads about them.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

thanks Alfa,

see here for older thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

inconclusive comments so far...

seeya
edit on 25/4/2011 by shaneR because: misspell

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I don't think the guy has just put a voice on it just for fun. In the sky there is the phenomenon. Don't say everybody do fakes, please.

edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

tough audience in here today lol ,the audio is genuine ..would be nice to get an opinion form someone who can translate what they are saying .. doesn't take a genius to work out that the object in top right corner is indeed the moon ..the object judging by the contrails is a rocket or missile ..good news is that they should be other sources to obtain when and where it was fired and maybe for what purpose

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

I know a bit of japanese : the guy aks many times what's happening and the women says it's incredible. It's a thing like this

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Excuse me but aren´t secret missile tests done on military bases with no civilians or populated areas in sight for miles? Who the f*ck would test missiles above towns like the other incidents? Isn´t it very dangerous to test missiles? Sorry but something doesn´t add up.

edit on 25-4-2011 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
Excuse me but aren´t secret missile tests done on military bases with no civilians or populated areas in sight for miles? Who the f*ck would test missiles above towns like the other incidents? Isn´t it very dangerous to test missiles? Sorry but something doesn´t add up.

Its not above the city its very, very distant and very, very high. Thus its observable at a great distance. Its also why you don't see the booster stages falling back to Earth - at that distance they are too small to be seen once they have spent their fuel.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
For the translation

Translated into English, the conversation is roughly as follows:

Man: What is that? It's something strange.
Woman: I'm scared.
Man: What is it? It looks strange.
Woman: Please....I'm scared.
Man: It's scary.
Woman: What is it?
Man: I don't know. Wow! It's amazing.

And i am not Japanese btw.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy

Its not above the city its very, very distant and very, very high. Thus its observable at a great distance. Its also why you don't see the booster stages falling back to Earth - at that distance they are too small to be seen once they have spent their fuel.

No that´s not correct because some footages show spirals clearly over large populated areas and not far in the distance either.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

so wth is it? aint no missile I dont think

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join