It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO or missile over Japan.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy

Originally posted by MiTS1965

Excuse me but aren´t secret missile tests done on military bases with no civilians or populated areas in sight for miles? Who the f*ck would test missiles above towns like the other incidents? Isn´t it very dangerous to test missiles? Sorry but something doesn´t add up.

edit on 25-4-2011 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

Its not above the city its very, very distant and very, very high. Thus its observable at a great distance. Its also why you don't see the booster stages falling back to Earth - at that distance they are too small to be seen once they have spent their fuel.

No that´s not correct because some footages show spirals clearly over large populated areas and not far in the distance either.

With all due respect it is correct.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yes, it's a UFO - it's obviously unidentified, unless we wouldn't be having this discussion, it's obviously flying, and it's obviously an object. It's also most likely a rocket of some sort. So, the next question would be where is it from?

Also, this is something that most people would never witness in their lifetime - I'm sure if I saw it here in NC, I'd have a generally awestruck reaction, too.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
so wth is it? aint no missile I dont think

It is a rocket. Here's what one looks like close up. Note the 'dirty' smoke given off by the solid fuel boosters. Then, when the boosters are used up and jetisoned, the switch to the 2nd stage liquid fuel rocket whith the resultant 'cleaner' gaseous emissions.

Now go back and look at the original video again. Its a 2 stage rocket.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Excuse me but aren´t secret missile tests done on military bases with no civilians or populated areas in sight for miles? Who the f*ck would test missiles above towns like the other incidents? Isn´t it very dangerous to test missiles? Sorry but something doesn´t add up.

edit on 25-4-2011 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

Its not above the city its very, very distant and very, very high. Thus its observable at a great distance. Its also why you don't see the booster stages falling back to Earth - at that distance they are too small to be seen once they have spent their fuel.

No that´s not correct because some footages show spirals clearly over large populated areas and not far in the distance either.

With all due respect it is correct.

I see you stil spreading false infos. The Norwegian incident was over a large populated area with many witnesses and the russian one too.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Okay I think I've found the culprit here.

India's PSLV-6 rocket. Note in the article it is placed in a polar orbit. In the original video you can see the setting sun to the left. That means the rocket came from the west. It is then turned left to put it in a polar orbit.

Now can people stop getting their knickers in a twist?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I guess it very likely is a rocket after all
wonder if its the india one or some secret project

just saying the guys on my vid dint sound Indian.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Now go back and look at the original video again. Its a 2 stage rocket. wasn't the indian a four stage rocket??
source news.bioscholar.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
this is not a missile, this is not a rocket, a fool would think that.

i noticed this particular phenomenon always happens right at sunrise, or right before sunrise, might be significant,

i know launches into space are not done at sunrise, makes it more difficut to leave earths atmosphere

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

i noticed this particular phenomenon always happens right at sunrise, or right before sunrise, might be significant,

i know launches into space are not done at sunrise, makes it more difficut to leave earths atmosphere

www.space.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Is anybody yet getting any closer to an accurate date/time/location of the video?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Its a missile launch. The 'object' in the top right corner is the Moon.
100% right, the U.S. NAVY mite be putting up another satellite to watch the radiation flow? By the way where are the aliens I have heard about all my life that are here watching us to make sure we don't nuke our selves lol, To bad this video isn't of a alien ship cleaning up the mess for us.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin

Now go back and look at the original video again. Its a 2 stage rocket. wasn't the indian a four stage rocket??
source news.bioscholar.com...

The first stage was solid fuel plus six solid boosters. The second stage, crucially, is lquid fuel The third stage is again solid and the fourth stage is liquid.

As the rocket had to travel from India it may be that we are seeing the third and fourth stages, the first and second having already been used.

I just think its an awful coincidence that this video was taken on the same day that India launched a polar orbit satellite and the original video shows a rocket manoevering into what appears to be a polar orbit.
edit on 25-4-2011 by MiTS1965 because: Formatting

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Chinese Minotaur missile
edit on 25/4/11 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Another minotaur missile launch. These rockets were posted on ATS numerous times.
Come on...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spotless
Another minotaur missile launch. These rockets were posted on ATS numerous times.
Come on...
So if it a chinese rocket then why would they launch one right off the coast of Japan? Is it a threat of some kind or did they just put up a satellite to watch the radiation flow?
edit on 25-4-2011 by FarBeyondDriven69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Only a fool would think this is anything BUT a rocket launch
How many more of these do we need to post and call them "UFO's" before people supposedly denying ignorance learn what a space launch looks like?

Meridian Launch
Viewed from Kazan
Летающее что-то
May 22, 2009 Launched from Baikonur

Russian Rocket Launch of Glonass-K1
Feb 26, 2011

Meridian Satelite launch from Baikonur in Russia used as "UFO" by Chinese media

Spectacular launch of cargo rocket to space
Progress M-03M
October 14, 2009

Progress M-03M (35) Lift Off from Baikonur to the ISS (HD)

At 3.00 you can see the four flashing boosters falling off. The effect is known as Korolyov cross

en.wikipedia.org...:Korolyov_cross.JPG

edit on 25-4-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarBeyondDriven69So if it a chinese rocket then why would they launch one right off the coast of Japan? Is it a threat of some kind or did they just put up a satellite to watch the radiation

I live in Vegas... Some nights at Sunset we can see a very pretty and weird site in the sky...

Missile lights up western sky, police switchboards
Las Vegas
Friday, Sept. 20, 2002

Minuteman Missile Launch at Vandenberg, CA

Vandenburg is over 400 miles away ...

China, India, Russia and others are launching stuff all the time. They can be seen from hundreds of miles away and get brighter as the rocket gets high enough to catch the sunlight above the planet. They 'disappear' when the reach orbit and no longer require huge flames in the smaller stages

ATS Motto

DENY IGNORANCE

Go google rocket launches

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

we've been launching missiles for all these many decades, suddenly in the last couple years they start to look like this, this phenomenon is entirely new, and you consider that normal, foolish. you have only shown me you intend to label every occurrence of this phenomenon as a missile, i still disagree. it is not a missile.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

we've been launching missiles for all these many decades, suddenly in the last couple years they start to look like this, this phenomenon is entirely new, and you consider that normal, foolish. you have only shown me you intend to label every occurrence of this phenomenon as a missile, i still disagree. it is not a missile.

It's only been recently that every fool out there has a cheap camera handy
Believe what you wish, doesn't change the facts

:shk:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

What are you trying to do, win the free 'I'M THE MORON' T-shirt?

The rockets have looked like this for decades.

Just because YOU didn't know it, doesn't make it not true.

There are more pocket videocams around the world these days.

Photos, drawings, and eyewitness accounts date back into the early
1980s and even before.

You are using your own ignorance for evidence of your favorite fantasies.

Chances are, you will learn better.

But it may hurt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join