It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO or missile over Japan.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It would still be nice to get the date/time of this video.

Anybody who would freak out over a video of unknown date/time/location
and witness interview, is a good argument against universal suffrage.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
we've been launching missiles for all these many decades, suddenly in the last couple years they start to look like this, this phenomenon is entirely new, and you consider that normal, foolish. you have only shown me you intend to label every occurrence of this phenomenon as a missile, i still disagree. it is not a missile.

It's only been recently that every fool out there has a cheap camera handy
Believe what you wish, doesn't change the facts

:shk:

I have to disagree. I can´t recall any similar spiral footage ever since 2009. Nobody talked about it and there were no photographs or videos so what changed? f the people would have seen this all the time why would they all of a sudden declare it as UFOs and freak out? Something smells fishy.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Because some people are just that stupid.

Based on my fast research these minotaur rockets put our satellites into upper atmosphere.
And there are tons of commercial satellites up there, my friend

Its still looks pretty darn awesome

P.S. Most people underestimate what collective force of smart human minds can do.
My father used to tell me about times when he was in russian army and they were testing ballistic missiles which would destroy everything at a 2 km radius without leaving a trace radiation.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

this is not a missile, this is not a rocket, a fool would think that.

i noticed this particular phenomenon always happens right at sunrise, or right before sunrise, might be significant,

i know launches into space are not done at sunrise, makes it more difficut to leave earths atmosphere

www.space.com...

That report is dated 2nd January.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

reply to post by zorgon

we've been launching missiles for all these many decades, suddenly in the last couple years they start to look like this, this phenomenon is entirely new, and you consider that normal, foolish. you have only shown me you intend to label every occurrence of this phenomenon as a missile, i still disagree. it is not a missile.

What are you trying to do, win the free 'I'M THE MORON' T-shirt?

The rockets have looked like this for decades.

Just because YOU didn't know it, doesn't make it not true.

There are more pocket videocams around the world these days.

Photos, drawings, and eyewitness accounts date back into the early
1980s and even before.

You are using your own ignorance for evidence of your favorite fantasies.

Chances are, you will learn better.

But it may hurt.

Its always the same, Jim. Some people are very poor observers of celestial objects and man-made phenomena.

They will deny any explanation which denies their cherished hopes for something which makes their lives less boring.

Its called banging our heads against a brick wall.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiTS1965

i know launches into space are not done at sunrise, makes it more difficut to leave earths atmosphere

www.space.com...

That report is dated 2nd January.

It was merely offered as an example of a sunrise launch in response to the above assertion.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectenemyI have to disagree. I can´t recall any similar spiral footage ever since 2009. Nobody talked about it and there were no photographs or videos so what changed? f the people would have seen this all the time why would they all of a sudden declare it as UFOs and freak out? Something smells fishy.

Read this from Wiki: "The CMOS active pixel sensor "camera-on-a-chip" developed by Dr. Eric Fossum and his team[citation needed]in the early 1990s achieved the first step of realizing the modern camera phone as described in a March 1995 Business Week article.[citation needed]

So the mobile phone camera was only availible from 1995. Even then, the first examples were extremely expensive, as all emeregent technology is. Therefore very few people had them.

Did you have a camera phone back in the 90's? Do you know anyone who had one back then?

I think not.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

It was merely offered as an example of a sunrise launch in response to the above assertion.

Ah! The time of day makes no difference so you were right to point it out. I missed your point and I apologise.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Was going to make a smart comment about escape velocity being higher in the morning, but thought better of it.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarBeyondDriven69So if it a chinese rocket then why would they launch one right off the coast of Japan? Is it a threat of some kind or did they just put up a satellite to watch the radiation

I live in Vegas... Some nights at Sunset we can see a very pretty and weird site in the sky...

Missile lights up western sky, police switchboards
Las Vegas
Friday, Sept. 20, 2002

Minuteman Missile Launch at Vandenberg, CA

Vandenburg is over 400 miles away ...

China, India, Russia and others are launching stuff all the time. They can be seen from hundreds of miles away and get brighter as the rocket gets high enough to catch the sunlight above the planet. They 'disappear' when the reach orbit and no longer require huge flames in the smaller stages

ATS Motto

DENY IGNORANCE

Go google rocket launches
why did you quote me and then not answer me? nouthing in your post has anything to do with what I said lol. If you was just trying to be an *** congratulations!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarBeyondDriven69
So if it a chinese rocket then why would they launch one right off the coast of Japan? Is it a threat of some kind or did they just put up a satellite to watch the radiation

why did you quote me and then not answer me? nouthing in your post has anything to do with what I said lol. If you was just trying to be an *** congratulations!

Hmmm my point was that you can see these rockets from VERY FAR AWAY... China did not launch one off the coast of Japan... it has nothing to do with radiation readings.

You want radiation readings try this list we pulled from TEPCO's server that was taken from #4 reactor (this file was not in the public area...

That's right 5000 SIEVERTS/hour from a reactor that was supposed to be empty
edit on 26-4-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Hard to find that date

At the original link "UFO Japan April 2011"

One comment says its from Vandenburg
United Space Alliance GPS sat launch, 4/16/11.

On youtube there is a Japanese message that dates this one to..

"February 22, 2006, 7:20:30 was the time taken in Kagoshima Japan. The rocket was launched in February-. From Uchinoura"

But the translation is rough... he might have meant an older launch

I did find THIS

Fear. Missile.Uchinoura Kagoshima Japan 4.24.2011.flv

Not seeing anything on JAXA's lauch schedule though

www.jaxa.jp...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

atmc.jp...

Actually, underneath that graph, you can choose between 5 of the 6 reactors. But it does say "No. 4 in the absence of inspections stopped reactor fuel assemblies for, are excluded from the list.". So that would suggest that the reactor 4 graph you presented, might not be accurate.

The page is findable via google or the link above

Thundersmurf...
Peace™

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I did find THIS

Fear. Missile.Uchinoura Kagoshima Japan 4.24.2011.flv

I think the last word spoken by the man on the video is clearly 'Uchinura'. Take a listen.

The date apparently remains completely unknown, unless we can find other videos of recent Uchinura launches and see the moon in the sky in about the same place, allowing for parallax from different observation points. .

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarBeyondDriven69
So if it a chinese rocket then why would they launch one right off the coast of Japan? Is it a threat of some kind or did they just put up a satellite to watch the radiation

Hmmm my point was that you can see these rockets from VERY FAR AWAY... China did not launch one off the coast of Japan... it has nothing to do with radiation readings.

You want radiation readings try this list we pulled from TEPCO's server that was taken from #4 reactor (this file was not in the public area...

Hmmm my point was that you can see these rockets from VERY FAR AWAY... China did not launch one off the coast of Japan
Show me the proof?!
it has nothing to do with radiation readings.
Where is your proof of this?
aahhh ok lol thanks

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thundersmurf
Actually, underneath that graph, you can choose between 5 of the 6 reactors. But it does say "No. 4 in the absence of inspections stopped reactor fuel assemblies for, are excluded from the list.". So that would suggest that the reactor 4 graph you presented, might not be accurate.

Yes precisely... saying TEPCO might not be supplying accurate data is an understatement
but this one is mind boggling that it is even posted... one has to understand the values 5000 S/hr. Chernobyl corium temps ten years later had a surface reading of 100 S/hr.

So yeah the figures are scary if real, but that is for the other mega thread

But what is really interesting is the way the world works in myaterious ways...

Because the LAST press release from JAXA regarding Uchinura Launch Site says this...

Advanced Land Observing Satellite 'DAICHI' (ALOS)
Power Generation Anomaly
April 22, 2011 (JST)
Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)
www.jaxa.jp...

So they have a land observing satellite named "DAICHI" and it just so happens to be having problems?

Talk about coincidence

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I think the last word spoken by the man on the video is clearly 'Uchinura'. Take a listen.

Yup sounds like
I will verify that in the Japanese thread and see if any of the locals can help out. Seems odd that they would launch during the crisis, but that satellite malfunctioning ... hmmmm my conspiracy mind has difficulties with coincidences

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Anybody who would freak out over a video of unknown date/time/location
and witness interview, is a good argument against universal suffrage.

Assuming it was average sunset time in Japan it was about 18:30.

Central India time was therefore 15:00 ish.

That means it was broad daylight in India at launch.

The video of the India launch was in broad daylight.

Frankly, I'm tired of trying to prove this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join