It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI Has Issued 40 Arrest Warrants For Anonymous Members

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
They probably set a trap, detected when it was tripped, froze the entire data center and called in forensic experts to examine the victim.

They seem to be treating it like the murder of a human not a mere "hacking" incident.

The glory days of treating machines like tinker toys is coming to and end. These systems will be protected like they are the living. Kill one and you will feel the long arm of the law.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I support the FBI in this case.

Sorry to Anon but the moment they start with the BS about get info about someone sons to harass/spy them they complete lost any possible support.

And all this hack PSN for what? Just because a company don't want the crackers to crack the PS to make possible pirated games to be used? As software developer who got his program cracked by crackers and completed destroyed my way of earn my money for my hard job... Sorry but these guys are not hackers... they are just crackers that are using gullible players to make/steal money.

They are not the same kind of people that offer leak to wikileaks. I have a feeling that people are mixing 2 very different kind of people and using a single label for them and thinking they are "the good guys"
edit on 25/4/11 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

thinking they are "the good guys"

tsk tsk tsk

its where you dont understand who we are, we're not "good or bad" .

You can think whatever please you, its alway easier to label something you dont understand.

We're some funny pranksters,we can help, or ruins lives, because we can.

About wikileaks, we surely know more about all the hidden details than the totality of ATS members.
And probably helped more than ATS to release all the leaks...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
We are the resistance. We need to fight this from every angel possible. The new world order is trying to take down its only opponent(us the resistance) as early as possible. Please, everyone hear me out. We need to converse in code. Someone PM me and we'll start coded text.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I have heard that dude talking before on matters of anon - why does he think he can tell news media what anon cares about - no one knows really.....you just get enough people behind something and you do it.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This issued warrant brings up an interesting conjecture that I've been wondering about.

The government has been trying to pass cyber security act, internet id, etc.
and we all know that every time they want to pass a law that is not popular something happens and all of a sudden every one is willing to give up a bit of freedom for security.

So my question is could anonymous be a FBI campaign to hack into place that starts disrupting people to the point where they will be willing to give up some online freedom?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I think having a illegal POUS is a much more important matter!"Liar-In-Chief"

We have a Marxist criminal...running the military..directing the FBI and USSA Federal Justice Dept...They are making a world class fool out of themselves on any charge that they make!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Just sit outside of a neighbor you don't like and don't use any proxies! LOL

But seriously, it really is not that hard to be untraceable on the net if you put forth a little brain power and effort.

I am an avid Black Ops player online and I am not bitching about it.

It's funny to hear a bunch of people whine they can't play their games online is funny.
WAH get over it. Go outside. Take a walk. Spring is here and the trees are starting to bud over here in PA. So get over the PSN being down, get out of Mom/Dad's basement and get some fresh air.

Now all we need is Facebook shut down...Oh man, could you imagine how angry people would get if they could not post their worthless updates no one gives a hoot about.

Originally posted by grey580
It's a cat and mouse game.

How do you stop someone that doesn't want to be found online and really has the means to hide their tracks?

If I wanted to obfuscate my tracks. I'd use a laptop and use not the native OS but a linux startup disk loaded with utilities that I would need and just run the OS in memory.

Load up a bunch of proxies and then go to a mcdonalds or a denny's and use their wireless.

I would definately use something out of either china or russia for my proxy.

How would you get caught? It would take some luck on the part of the FBI to catch you.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
There is no credible source that even begins to hint that the warrants are real.All attempts to validate this sites claims have led to the same exact article word for word.The site even lied about the video witch to me constitutes a hoax.ATS PLEASE DENY IGNORANCE AND HOAX BIN THIS THREAD

edit on 25-4-2011 by thatonedude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I have also been telling people for years...If you use Google regularly..Marxist Soros-MoveOn,Media Matters and his White House 'buds' knows all about you!

Good by -Google the 'White House Ears'

No pc tracking web page- search eng:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
the word hacker has already been invented
once they get labelled hackers no one will care about whether they committed the actual crime.
they will be just like rapists or murderers
once labelled never able to shake the stigma attached

one ended words thats all they have to do to convince the majoirtity ofpeople
yeah the 1% are in control mainly due to the 70% of people being incompetant idiots!
so maybe get annoyed at that percentage from now on

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Except both Sony and Anonymous themselves deny that it was Anonymous that brought down PSN... irc.lc...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The elite were pissed off that they couldn't play Black Ops on PSN all of this weekend.

"They're going to pay for this."

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube
I support the FBI in this case.
Sorry to Anon but the moment they start with the BS about get info about someone sons to harass/spy them they complete lost any possible support.

I agree. When they were flooding servers with visitors, Anonymous was not doing actual damage to corporations. It was innocent protesting. Once they started to grab personal information, (S.S. numbers, addresses, children's name, etc..), they leaped over that societal trust line. Since Anonymous advertised they were going to attack Sony, beforehand, I bet the US government saw this as an opportunity.

I hope they get charged with espionage, hacking, and treason.

edit on 25-4-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

For Once We Didn't Do It

Anonymous posts that they didn't do it...

I know that PSN has had problems with the kids hacking GT5 allowing them to drive across the infields of race tracks in order to win by cheating.
They had to bugfix and provide another PSN update to fix that.

Rapid untested bugfixes simply induce more reliability problems down the road.

Anon points to a more plausible and realistic explanation as to why Sony's server's crashed.

That being, An internal problem with Sony's Servers... due to incompetence.

Which is common with untested as in stress tested bug fixes as well as overloaded servers....as those supporting PSN would likely be subjected to.

www.industrygamers.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore

thinking they are "the good guys"

About wikileaks, we surely know more about all the hidden details than the totality of ATS members.
And probably helped more than ATS to release all the leaks...

^^^^^ This!

This is what i want to know! Reading through those transcripts posted sometime last month of the anon hbgary incident in IRC (sorry not sure which thread they are in) and then looking at things like this in the news (to rehash an old thread) Cyber attacks target EU I want to know exactly how deep the rabbit hole goes on information that ANON hold. If your looking for a truth key, i reakon they either have it or are very close to finding it.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

2 words are enough to summarize this story :

false flag

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Muahaha that Anon caller just verbally rickrolled that news reporter at the end. "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down"

Anyway, it's easy to know who the REAL anon are. You've got people who support the free internet ie...People who support piracy (sharing) and release of truthful information (whistlebowing).

I would support these guys!

And then you've got the guys (pretentious wannabees) who bully little 11 year olds on youtube, Harass and troll the people they don't like or disagree with, then hack and release sensitive information about those said people and make malicious threats towards them. Not to mention being a bunch of Paedos.

That lot are scumbags! And I hope they get backtraced by the cyber police.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Obviously they weren't very anonymous were they?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It's all starting to sound sinister if you ask me. People hiding in the shadows with 'shadow groups' as anonymous/wikileaks targeting TPTB in one corner. Being opposed by the CIA/FBI/DOD in the other and us mere mortals in the middle being tugged all over the place not knowing whom to believe.

Its all starting to sound like something out of a marvel comic-book.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join