It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI Has Issued 40 Arrest Warrants For Anonymous Members

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

I agree with your post. Let the FBI do what they want, being a legal entity, but made up of humans with conscience, and not supposed to side with corporations or those whom are in power, but only to the people.

However, in the event if amongst those whom are anon members, who had foolishly not followed instructions to mask their protests on cyberspace but revealed their identity, then the rest of us humanity MUST DO all we can to help them.

Even though they may have no regrets over what they had done, and would willingly sacrificed themselves, we MUST not sacrifice any of our brothers and sisters on the altars of coporate greed. There will be hell to pay if anyone, espacially if child or teen is sacrificed. Anon seeks not for any sacrifice.

May those 40, those in UK, as well as those whom had been targetted, be brought to light and WE must fight every inch of the way to ensure their safety and well being if they had done no wrong other than to add to servers overload, an issue and problem with server providers.

Those guys or gals whom had only supported the human race from enslavement had only done no wrong by protesting against domination and corrupt practices as they know how, and must not come to any harm in any form or there will be hell to pay..

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
My rudimentary understanding is that Anon's objective is to expose truth.

The grey area emerges when exposing those truths compromises the safety of others, diplomats for example, who ultimately are just trying to earn a living like everyone else.

Just as water will eventually find a path despite any resistance though, so too will the truth. It can't and shouldn't be stopped.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RUDDD

The moment people think that they are "mere mortals" is the time they become powerless...

AnonOps (IRC network) is where most (not all) of the attacks happen. and the network is publicly accessible so why not ask them there? just be wary not to ask in channels where they have specific topics...

also make sure you do a google search, it's not that hard

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Well - we have to consider that the United States is truly a handicapped, intellectually challenged entity when a guy like Gary McKinnon can hack into multiple agencies, download stuff, and cause "catastrophic damage" across entire departments.... ALL with a dial up modem. Maybe an old story, but for as much as things change, they remain the same.

No telling which 40 members of Anonymous... which is excellent for the United States given how many times its drones have repeatedly killed some of the same terrorists, over and over and over again over the past decade. Add its capacity to detain anyone for any length of time without actually charging them for a crime... and well... I guess the United States is looking for ways to ramp up its credibility - and arresting 40 people know one knows... is a start, I guess.

Never mind that the US Government should be pressing charges against a good number of department heads who failed to secure confidential and secret information. Hell, we go after private/e-1's with article 15's and court martials for failure to secure their M16's... but not anyone higher up the chain for losing national secrets. They have to pin the whole Wikileak situation on an E-4? yeah...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Love to see the feds think they can take a teaspoon out of the ocean and it will affect it!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Love to see the feds think they can take a teaspoon out of the ocean and it will affect it!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
My god, OP can you please put in you're origional post the following.

Anon HALTED attacks to PSN after their first day. They had a huge outcry from the people to stop as it was interfering with their gaming holiday weekend. So they did.

SONY has kept PSN down SINCE THEN, and is probably going to keep it down a while longer - because by doing so they know the public will blame anon, and think because they will say - anon is still attacking them - to get the public to hate Anon.

www.gamesthirst.com...

More manipulating of the sheeple.........

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by antinwo101

I guess that might depend on who is in that teaspoon.....and that, neither one of us know.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

40? That's all these experts can come up with damn they must suck horribad...if these are true members of anon see a retaliation coming soon

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Other people have said this in this thread, but as usual, no one reads the thread: that video is not about the Sony incident, but rather the Mastercard one earlier this year. It was deliberately mislabeled on Youtube. The FBI has NOT issued warrants of any kind against Anonymous about Sony.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore

About wikileaks, we surely know more about all the hidden details than the totality of ATS members.
And probably helped more than ATS to release all the leaks...

Now there's a conspiracy.
Nice one /b/rother!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the 40.
Them will torcher the 40 till they work for Them.
attacking china and america's people.

so protecting Americas secrets is not a big thing?
but Play Stations secrets are a Big thing?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

no those SEARCH warrants aren't issued because of Sony...

look at my first reply on this thread. the link in the OP is deliberately lying those warrants are for the paypal attacks not SONY

gosh people need to learn to read the replies not just the OP

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This is kind-of-bad news for Anonymous. Well, it has to tarnish their image a little bit. Right now they seem like unscrupulous hackers. Anonymous tends to side with Gray-Hat type of hacking. But being caught this time doesn't really bode well.

What is their gain with doing DDoS attacks? Yes, it's an exploit. But now they seem stupid. Because they've attacked their own breed. Taking the PlayStation offline. Yeah, thanks a lot assholes.

It's just annoying to read "Anonymous DDoS attacked y server" for no real cause. I mean, really I just don't care. I go to 4chan maybe like once a month for no reason. Why can't they do more credit card companies? Or someone else?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

wow your comment almost made me RAEG + 9000

Anonymous attacking with no real cause? srsly? seems like your way behind this story to even make your comment valid... google is really friendly as I've said to other people, he doesn't bite and well he's more patient

the reason why Anonymous choose DDoS attacks is first it's easy to do. Second it does little damage to the target and lastly it garners attention the said issue at hand.

lrn2google

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

So the FBI just confirmed the conspiracy theory that USA is not a true democracy? That was unexpected of them, but go ahead, let's continue to unmask the hidden truth.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Funny

www.gamesthirst.com... says to ats posters ......... "pew pew"
This story has been floating around since the 22nd and the fbi won't touch it with a ten foot pole.That alone should tell you something.Here is a more credible link.
www.kotaku.com.au...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Most peoples on ATS want to see us, Anonymous, being trashed, because as i can see, they cant understand,nor apprehend why we're doing what do.

Most of thems are litteraly wetting their panties just imagining they could help wikileaks,be a part of the evolution, being a part of the secret.

But no, they're not a part of it, they're just the audience, watching the action happening in front of their very eyes.
Wishing they could give hand in the changes, wish they could be accepted by "Ah no ny mooze"

The only thing they dont get at all is : only their decision can make thems move forward.

Yes, we made some pretty wild things, Yes, we reached real important secrets, and no, you cant have cake.

/b/rofist

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Conciliatore

how can they haz caek if the CAEK IS A LIE?!?!?!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I don't believe it was anon that attacked Sony causing them to shutdown the PS network. What I do believe is the following that I gathered from watching the PS3 scene, and reading a synopsis with more detail from another site just this evening. It seemed probable, in fact the most probable forensic explanation of an attack on Sony's PS network.

The ability to hack the PS3 allowed people to load their own custom firmware. These machines were banned once detected by Sony. The hackers learned how to manipulate the firmware to unban the consoles. Once they did this, they figured out how to make the home consoles look like development consoles. Once the hacked console connected to the PS3 network, it was allowed to another subnetwork that only developers had access to. They figured out you didn't need an authorized credit card, and began to create developers accounts and gain access to lots of interesting things.

Sony panicked and shut it all down. Now they have to rebuild their authorization method and security with this new threat in mind.

edit on 25-4-2011 by subjenyuz because: Added clarification about the Sony specific anon attack.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join