It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a confirmed "Time Slip"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by visitor76

In reply to Guardian angels and car accidents I had this happen to me and my daughter nearly 3 years ago.

OK, I have been reading through these posts, and am real happy I am not alone here. Trouble is, what you all think are anomalies, and glitches in the time continuum, I have to deal with every day sometimes. You spoke of Guardian Angels and car accidents, Visitor, and some of the others spoke of ghosts. I see ghosts too, have for all my life. They used to bother me a lot, but in time I learned not to let them know you can see them, they do not bother me.
(much)

I am not trying to go off topic here, but this story needs to be told, so please bear with me. It is not an easy story to tell.
When I was a child, a little boy, we lived near a big woods, and I played in that woods every day that nature permitted. Viet Nam was just getting started good, and Korea was a recent memory. I was always hearing war stories, and much like other boys of the time, I played war. We all did in those days, even at school. things were different then, and we could bring toy guns to school with us. As I played, I had "men." these "men" were quite real, I could touch them, talk to them, and we fought many battles together. I still remember how they looked. Dressed in ragged clothes, and carrying antique rifles, there were always six of them. These men have been with me for all my life, even today, when danger rears it's ugly head, they start appearing. My whole family has seen then, several overnight lady guests were felt up, including my wife. More than once I have woke up to see one sitting on my bed, or in a chair, cleaning his rifle.

In 1970 I was a service mechanic, a good one, I was always in demand with the hot rodders. I had a 1962 Pontiac Catalina hardtop, with a '66 421 HP V-8 with Tri-Power engine.This car was fast with a capital F.
I had struck a parked car with it, and a body shop owed my Step Dad a big favor, so he sent the Pontiac to the shop to be fixed and painted. Now my buddy had one of those Ford Torino coupes with a 428 Cobra-Jet engine, a true factory hot rod that. It was a Saturday, we had been drinking most of the day, him bragging about that Ford, and telling me that his car could beat mine any day, anytime, some of you may remember this kind of talk from your early years? Anyway, I got a phone call that the Pontiac was finished. My buddy and I drove up to where it was, about 30 miles, and man was she pretty! Gunmetal grey with red striping, on the rear quarters is said,"Runnin' Bare" in bright red with gold outlines. Wish I had a photo, my words alone cannot do this beast justice. My buddy and I made a bet...whoever got back to town first won, the loser had to buy the beer for the weekend blowout. We left, stopping for a 6-pack each, for the drive back, you see. We took off together, he pulled ahead, but I got ahead of him by running a stoplight. I put my foot down on that big block monster, and these three carbs rang in my ears. I still get a rush just thinking about it. The road home was arrow straight, but 10 miles from home was a sweeping 'S' curve. As I came into the curve, it suddenly began to rain. The road, slick with washed up oil, was hard to drive on, and I lost control at 90 miles an hour. The Pontiac skidded around and went into a muddy field, spinning and spinning, and then straightened out. I was headed straight for a giant oak tree, and as anyone who has hit one of these know well, they do not move. Everything slowed way down, it was like I was in a slow motion movie, the tree got closer and closer, and as I was almost to it, a soldier dressed in rags appeared in the passenger seat and pulled me to him, and pushed me to the floor. As I hit the carpet, we hit. I laid there and watched as the sheet metal dash and steering column came back and uprooted the bucket seat, pushing it back to where the back seat was, the metal wrapper around me, and there were thousands of small pieces of glass flying, and sticking into me. I will never forget how it sounded.

When it all calmed down, I was laying in a growing pool of my own blood, I could feel the rain coming down on me, and hear the clicking sounds as the engine began to cool. I could smell hot oil, and coolant and is spilled to the ground. I laid there and was thinking...trying to remember Health Class...how much blood is in the human body, and how much can I lose and still live? It was then I felt a hand shake my shoulder, and a voice asked if I was alive. It was a State Trooper, he told me later the car had one taillight still burning, and he noticed it from the road. The Ambulance came, and the guys did the best they could, I was trapped in the car tight. They told me they had called a wrecker with a torch, this was before everyone had a Jaws of Life. The wrecker guys cut me out, burning my back in three places. The man running the torch was crying, he felt real bad because he was hurting me so. I passed out.

When I woke up I was in the hospital with doctors around me. Outside of 6 broken ribs, a broken elbow and forearm, and a face full of glass, and perhaps some internal injuries, a collapsed lung I found out later, I was fit as a fiddle. Two day later the Trooper came in to see me, and we talked. He asked me if I knew the men who were "guarding" my wrecked car? Of course I assured him that I did not, but I know who they were. Those men saved my life, and not just that one time, but 5 other times as I grew older. Why? I have no idea. They never speak to me, just show up when needed. True story. Took me an hour to type it all out, I kept on crying.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by coquine

I do hope you read this as I've been wondering.

I read your post and I found it to be quite fascinating but the only problem I guess I have with it is, what happens when we actually die? Well I guess what I mean is age. When we grow old, what happens when we die of old age? Do we keep living after that kind of death? And if so wouldn't that mean there would be REALLY old people still living today?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi

When I learnt about this from Metatech.org, I bound us four together, so if one goes to another dimension we all go together. Suggest you do the same.

The Metatech site seems to be defunct... but this really fascinates me. Can you tell us how to do that?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by innervision0730
One more thing to add.. I get those brief unimportant future dreams. How do people dream of the future without living it? Perhaps it WAS lived and we went backwards in time and our subconscious remembered it. When 9/11 happened, there was so many people who had dreamed it..maybe there's a connection between all the dimension. I don't know lol thank you OP for your story, I haven't thought about this in a while

Your post struck a chord. This may be off topic to the OP, but I have what I call "pointless clairvoyances" where I'll have a brief dream or vision, or I'll have stupid song stuck in my head that I haven't heard in years and I'll think 'Why the hell do I have this song stuck in my head?". Then several days later the vision or dream will come to pass, or the obscure song I had in my head will be playing over the end credits of a movie I rented. It's only them that I realize that I had a clairvoyant moment in the days prior.

This happens to me a lot. Pointless clairvoyances is a great way to put it. Too bad I haven't been able to translate into winning lottery numbers yet.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Thanks for sharing and I want to believe something strange happened then.
I'd go with a dimension shift or alternate reality but something is bothering me:

The attractive woman vs your sunglasses
if it was just your sunglasses i'd guess a small 'shift' happened
but a completely different person in the same car, that's quite a huge shift in probabilities

So let's say you had a huge shift and meet a completely different person. How come you had the same daughter behind, you were driving the same car for the same purpose?

A slight change in anyone life will change an entire life. Like waking up 5 mn later and you never meet the wife or husband you have now, never mind children. Same goes for jobs and social status.

I don't know if somebody replied to this with a similar explanation , but I wanted to post this before I forget while reading the rest of the thread .
In my opinion it was not his life that changed it was the life of the rest of those anomalies in that "scene" that changed/switched , he just "saw" or "jumped" in that version of reality where his life was the same (as in he had to drive that car on that same day due to all those same action that he took in his past), but the outside world made a few different choices .

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thanks autowrench for sharing that experience - speaking of those people who are around you I can fully understand where you are coming from - I too have had the same sort of experiences from childhood to present. Other than the experience I previously posted.
I was driving my car and Iwas travelling a local sealed forestry backroad with two friends. As I drove down the hill nearing the bottom along a straight stretch, a black jeep cherokee was headed from the opposite direction ready to smash head on into me. I had watched this jeep from like 500metres away as i drove toward it down the hill.
I clearly remember within like seconds of the accident going to happen, past scenes of my life flashed before my eyes like a hundred or so memorable times as images ( Sooo weird like you would se in a movie)
Anyway I had ripped the car to the left side of the road to avoid the accident and felt as though I was having a heart attack and gasping for breath TOTALLY FREAKED OUT. Looked back to the way I had come from and there were no cars in sight which the hill went back like approx 300m. Tania in the front acted like what the hell was I doing, yet Tim in the back was freaked out by the whole incident and questioning where had that black jeep cherokee gone. It had totally disappeared and I clearly remember a guy in a white shirt driving the vehicle. Prior to this incident we were all happly chatting on a road trip.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I can't get on the metatech site either GRRRRreply to post by sylvie

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think I had something like this happen before while I was in school, but instead of losing time i gained about 15 minutes. I remember looking at the clock and it was about 11 am I tend to check the clock alot because i want class to end soon, not that it effects it but still. Anyways the second time i looked the time was 10:45 and i remember being really dizzy and it was hard to focus. I'm positive about the times too. This happen to anyone else?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by oceanic815

Yes definately and the dizzy sensation as well like not with it

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indecent
reply to post by coquine

I do hope you read this as I've been wondering.

I read your post and I found it to be quite fascinating but the only problem I guess I have with it is, what happens when we actually die? Well I guess what I mean is age. When we grow old, what happens when we die of old age? Do we keep living after that kind of death? And if so wouldn't that mean there would be REALLY old people still living today?

For me, - the best template is www.nderf.org I found quite a bit of peace in reading them.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I just remembered something while reading up on the rest of the pages .. This happened about a year ago ,and I thought about it being weird but well had no means of investigating so I finally just forgot about it ..

At that time I had been doing internship in our capital city (Warsaw) , and have jut arrived at my flat with my father to get some sleep before the morning, when he had to go do some work related stuff and I was going tor that internship. So we arrive at home , switch the TV on get a glass (1 glass , I have a tolerance of 1-2 bottles
) of wine , chat for about 20 min and I head to bed in the guest room. I specifically remember that part since my father tried to convince me to go sleep in the bed room , since he planned to watch TV a lot longer and wanted to crash on the couch in front of it , but I insisted that I liked the guest room better .

Now the weird part . I lie down to sleep at around 23:00 and the next thing I remember is I wake up disoriented at around 7:30 (right about the time I have to get up) in the bed room which is half way around the house. After checking the the bed in the guest room , I see that it has not been touched.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

S&F~! Thx T-Klien, yeah .. i don't have any explanation for this phenomenon, If I didn't have my own experience on this type of oddness, I'd say you were fishing for flags and stars.. but, since i did, I KNOW YOUR NOT~!

I posted my odd experience as a thread in hopes that someone else might have had somewhat of the same experience as i did.. and SO wish I had a video cam in the car to prove it~!

Oddness

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I don't know but for myself - deliberate dimensional shifting at will is totally amazing. For me it has become real, and has made me highly excited about the prospects. With this you can do some amazing stuff - buy stock in a company and then simply transition at will to a universe where the price goes up, or you could simply transition to a universe where the girl you want meets (and desires you greatly).

The only thing that I am exploring is does it work as effectively on the people around you (can you transition to a universe where people are 'better' or 'happier?' I think so, even that works, accordingly in the case of multiverse this is a practically possible as well.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
How many times have you had this conversation?

OG - Where did you go?

U - Nowhere, I have been here the whole time.

OG - No way, I turned to ask you a question, and you were gone. I looked all over for you, turn my head, and suddenly here you are. Where did you go?

U - Nowhere, I kinda phased out a moment, but I didn't physically go anywhere.

I have had this conversation more than a few times, or at least something similar.

Or you step out to get something, maybe a beer in the frig, and come right back, and your friends claim you have been gone for five or ten minutes.

This should probably be covered in the deja experiences. See this link.

www.deja-experience-research.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
I just remembered something while reading up on the rest of the pages .. This happened about a year ago ,and I thought about it being weird but well had no means of investigating so I finally just forgot about it ..

At that time I had been doing internship in our capital city (Warsaw) , and have jut arrived at my flat with my father to get some sleep before the morning, when he had to go do some work related stuff and I was going tor that internship. So we arrive at home , switch the TV on get a glass (1 glass , I have a tolerance of 1-2 bottles
) of wine , chat for about 20 min and I head to bed in the guest room. I specifically remember that part since my father tried to convince me to go sleep in the bed room , since he planned to watch TV a lot longer and wanted to crash on the couch in front of it , but I insisted that I liked the guest room better .

Now the weird part . I lie down to sleep at around 23:00 and the next thing I remember is I wake up disoriented at around 7:30 (right about the time I have to get up) in the bed room which is half way around the house. After checking the the bed in the guest room , I see that it has not been touched.

Dimensional Shifting -

I see it all the time (since I started paying attention to how it works), the shapes of cars change from what I remember them to be, stuff I had missing reappears, it only works as long as your memory is fragmented or 'soft' - which means the universe is unlocked to change. That's how I see it working. I remember moving the candle holder at the table it had 3 cones to it. The next day there was one missing and it had broken like a week prior, I had intersected two parallel dimensions.

But for me I guess its fun to know how to do it at will now - simply focus softly on the reality you want to observe (*not* what is real), and it will come in time.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I have experienced many 'near death' incidents, mostly in cars, planes and boats though also on land and like previous posters have described, the point of 'impact' is almost 'rewound' to a part memory, however real the impending impact of the time, something or somehow 'time' affected reality to enable continuation of life in this or a higher dimension though with physical reality intact.

The most plausible, or intuitive feeling I have about this 'phenomena' is dimensional realities and parallel universes.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This sounds less then confirmed, but interesting none the less.

I find it odd that I first read about Time Slips in a thread on the front page, no more then two weeks ago, and now I am reading a very convincingly told account of a member having a time slip on the very same front page (is there another?

Up to this point i had never read any thread that mentioned time slips, but now I have seen two on the front page in the past couple weeks (i have been lurking these forums for over 5 years, btw)

Seems too close to be a coincidence. Im not saying I disbelieve, but i certainly am skeptical.
edit on 25-4-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: because it needs to sound like butter to your ears (eyes?)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I lost several hours once walking from a grocery store to my girlfriends house.

A normal 15 minute walk and I arrived at her house 2 1/2 hours later. I do not even remember walking, just leaving the store and arriving at her house.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I've been had a lot of these so called "Time Slips", but with small things such as words. For example, i might see a friend's facebook status and then go back to look at it a few hours later only to notice a word that is different. I.e. "would" i thought was "could". It's small, but i could have sworn the word was something else. I'm usually pretty good at remembering things and this type of stuff doesn't usually stand out to me, so this is sort of odd for me.
edit on 25-4-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I know i've had a few incidents especially as a kid, my mum used to just say i'd remembered it wrong and i'd pretty much written it all off to me just getting details wrong.
The thing is there was this one incident thats still in my mind fresh as a daisy, it was my mums eternity ring my dad bought her an enternity ring when i was somewhere between 7-10 (cant remember exactly).
I clearly remember been in the Jewlry shop with my dad looking at rings for mum, and he bougtht her a ring that day with some of my input.
The scary thing is that when I went into that same shop with my mum some 10+ years later looking for something to buy my Girlfriend and said this is where dad bought the ring from and detailed my memory to her my mum said that never happened and I must have remembered wrong because I was never there when dad bought that ring.
Infact mum was there and it wasnt in that shop, so I insisted i remembered dad buying her that ring in that shop and mum said dad's never bought anything at all from that shop.
Totally confused me and still is a displacement in my mind.
Recently me and mum have been spending alot of time rehashing old memories (making small talk) when I visit every few weeks and i've noticed some other details wrong here and there but figured it was either her memory or mine, this sheds some totally strange light on it.

Perhaps other people on here should maybe consider re-hashing some old memories with loved ones/relatives and try and find some other descrepencies with their memories?

Oh and another random side note, I had the Matrix 2 movie, i clearly remember having it, but the box on the shelf is the animatrix movie, i havnt even watched it coz i hate the animatrix, so why on earth would i have bought it? No-one else can shed some light with regards to how it got into my collection (aka no-one admits to buying it) and i never have been able to find the matrix 2 movie again.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join