It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My cigarette pack defied the laws of gravity last night. Pics

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The shadow people that live in your house are sick and tired of breathing in all your second hand smoke AND they're sending you a message! (Who hell smokes Belmont cigarettes anyway?)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
pointless topic its just a pack standing on its rounded corner its not anything exciting its no paranormal its not aliens wtf lmao

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Oooo wow!!
I can't believe I just read that entire thread. I feel stupider having started my day this way....Thanks for nothing

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

bevelled edges....not defying gravity....
2nd

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I do that with salt shakers in restaurants.

A touch of salt on the table, crush down the edge, blow salt away, whalla!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Did anybody else notice the metal smoking pipe behind the cigarette pack? I think this post is dead. Dont you?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
5 pages of a poor stoner who was not really thinking at the time he made a photo-post about it...
Ive balanced packs of cigs like that millions of times, just smoke long enough and you will see...
What worries me more is the real low level that ATS is getting nowadays, this used to be a decent site, now its filled with people claiming his pack of cigs is making gravitational games, now, was not the motto "deny ignorance", forgotten already?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

What I see in your photos, is one of many barroom tricks I've seen and can do myself, but in this case I believe you wouldn't want to become known as a liar and a fraud by the thousands and maybe more folk who would see your thread. What happened with your pack of smokes was more than likely a one in a million chance of your placing the pack on something that is supporting it at that angle. You can balance a glass of beer like that, using only a single grain of salt, though I've never tried it with smokes. On the other hand, strange things do happen!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The lord works in mysterious ways.

Take that athiests.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Uhh, i balanced a full packet of winfield cigarets on a five dollar note once, that was pretty cool lol

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Do you pack your cigarettes? Most people do and when you pack them you can bend the cigs and the box, looks like the side is bulging out a little bit which would cause it to stand like that

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

it is sitting flat and the reflection exhibits the thickness of the glass, quit playin games...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

If you look even closer you see 2 other Incriminating objects

Dood.... Amateur/Immature

Watch what photo's You post on the InterWeb... and then the discussions You start about them...

edit on 4/24/2011 by spoonbender because: not my photo.... its the OP's

edit on 4/24/2011 by spoonbender because: not functioning rite

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

I'm not sure what you mean by packing my smokes. But in any event, I do nothing special with them.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
So it turns out there is an option on my phone to upload the vid directly to YT which I could embed here. Not sure if I really want to do that now seeing I have so many fans trying to distract from what really happened.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
So it turns out there is an option on my phone to upload the vid directly to YT which I could embed here. Not sure if I really want to do that now seeing I have so many fans trying to distract from what really happened.

From what really happened....

The only one trying to distract from what REALLY happened is you. This is sad.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I've done this with salt shakers that have a square bottom. You take some salt out, put it on the table, balance the shaker on the granules in the center of its gravity, and blow away the salt. This pack looks like its doing the same thing, balancing on its center of gravity.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by FlySolo

From what really happened....

The only one trying to distract from what REALLY happened is you. This is sad.

Oh your back for more eh? I'm trying to distract from what happened? really? I'm really beginning to think you like to hear yourself

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cerberus00

I'm not dismissing it is a balancing. Of course it is, but it was under the circumstance of how it happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join