It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
lets reiterate your accuracy. One of your posts talked about Kosovo in 2009.

Nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I realised your Catholic and you may indeed know God, your religion contradicts so much of the Bible it's clear you do not hear from God or you would realize this.

So what will happen today in the USA of significance....

Nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I'm tired of this stuff.

Could we just quit it and work on something more positive?

We all know bad things can happen.

That just means there's a lot of work to get done.

So let's stop worrying and just get busy!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Yes, I've read Revelations many times. The problem with reading the Bible, you have to understand the context it was written in. If you don't understand Jewish customs and way of life 2000 years ago, then you can not understand the authors

The problem is that Revelations, like many other books in the Bible, is a multilayered text. It does not necessarily require historical context. I did an analysis of the numbers in Revelations and is is heavily coded with procession of the equinox numbers, amongst other symbolic and esoteric aspects. Many layers my friend, many layers. To think that the only way to understand it is through historical context is not really understanding it at all.

edit on 22-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Well if you want to play connect the dots to complete the earthquake pentagram I would suggest
San Francisco IS THE CITY; this weekend I feel will be more about China than an earthquake though.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hey another 3.3. Things are hotting up!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz

In fact, no they're not. That's why threads like this are dangerous... the poster means well but it brings out folks that seem to be rooting for disaster to happen and take any minor thing, no matter how normal, as a "sign" that said predicted disaster is about to happen.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The Pacific has had alot of activity lately due to continental drift. It worked its way North as the Earth began to change it's annual North/South shift. Let's see Australia's Earthquake, Hawaii's Volcano, and the recent Japan Earthquake.

That part of the world along that line is pretty vulnerable. Wasn't the Indonesian Tsunami roughly around spring time?

Earthquake machine lol closest thing to that would be a megaton nuclear blast in one of the undersea fault lines. Heck the moon might have something to do with the spin of the Earth and as it pulls away it could change the seasonal positioning of the axis.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

In fact, no they're not. That's why threads like this are dangerous... the poster means well but it brings out folks that seem to be rooting for disaster to happen and take any minor thing, no matter how normal, as a "sign" that said predicted disaster is about to happen.

And why, exactly, is that dangerous? If people are that weird, they could have far worse hobbies...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
To the original poster of this thread.
When the sunlight rises from the east on Saturday morning, will you come into this thread and post a huge apology for upsetting a lot of people?
Will you promise not to start a thread that can cause other weak minded people like yourself to panic and do drastic things?
Of course not, you will look for more ways to scare and frighten as many people as you can.
Yawn!!!!!

link   

That's why I am waiting for evidence from TrueAmerican or Puterman
I am taking the OP's prediction under consideration... but I am awaiting TA and Puterman for confirmation

I keep mysticism and science hand in hand

link   
I just don't see how you are connecting the dots dude.
elaborate please.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by maus80

And why, exactly, is that dangerous? If people are that weird, they could have far worse hobbies...

Maybe "dangerous" was a poor word choice... but I meant what I said otherwise... its like some people have popcorn and beer ready to watch people die and suffer and take every little thing as a sign that "the show" is about to start. California has minor tremblors all the time, its a part of being in a seismically active zone.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

even if this might or might not happen, i packed a first aid kit with supplies such as food, etc. for the earthquake. i expect you all to do the same.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Its no surprise to me that today something will happen.

Remember this one in March 27, 1964 5:36 P.M. AST

en.wikipedia.org...

and yesturdays odd quake in canada

earthquake.usgs.gov...

well add 1+9 = 10 add 6+4 =10 now take the zeros out =1 1

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
Its no surprise to me that today something will happen.

Remember this one in March 27, 1964 5:36 P.M. AST

en.wikipedia.org...

and yesturdays odd quake in canada

earthquake.usgs.gov...

well add 1+9 = 10 add 6+4 =10 now take the zeros out =1 1

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exposed2Truth

even if this might or might not happen, i packed a first aid kit with supplies such as food, etc. for the earthquake. i expect you all to do the same.

One of the best contributed posts to this thread I have seen!
Star for you...

I have done the same... well actually I didnt... I already had one ready... made it a while back, lol

What you have done may actually benefit you and your family... if it doesnt happen, what did you lose? a few minutes of your time...

if it does happen... your prepared!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
well i for one want to congratulate you on all the research and effort you have put into this prediction. how many predict stuff just because their cat licked itself the wrong way or because their dog doesnt usually lie in the middle of the road licking its nuts unless the end of the world is coming.

so my hats off to you my friend. you put it out there, backed it up and now we all have to just wait and see. i believe that dawn is not to far away for the u.s at this very moment.

p.s......how many people come out AFTER the fact just like 9/11 -- jfk and other significant events with random number sequences and other coincidences. give this op the applause for coming out before.

good luck to one and all and i wait with baited breathe to see what happens.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I am right!
I looked into my bowl of chicken bones and predicted an earthquake today.
I couldn't ascertain where or what magnitude, but it seems there has been an earthquake today.
Make enough predictions, eventually one will happen.
Amazing that they could maybe spend 60 million to rig the stock market to prevent a prediction from happening.
Fanciful escape clause, would love to see the evidence if no big quake happens.
But a damn good investment I think; 60 million to save California, the bloke who thwarted your prediction should be given a medal! Find him please!
Will they be buying up chicken futures so I can't get my chicken bones to make my predictions? I threw the last ones out after making the stock.
Will be making pea and ham soup on Sunday; with those bones will be able to predict who knows what.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
As far as Earthquakes go, they've been preparing for New Madrid and have even moved the exercises up from mid May. Someone else predicted the big one for Cali on the 28th/29th

www.goroadachi.com...

That, to me, would be the big 1, 2 punch that could topple the Empire. Consider the devastation if New Madrid went off tomorrow and there was a mega quake on the San Andreas on the 29th (7 days later.)

I posted this over at the first part of the topic but since this thread is the one seeing the action, I will repost over here. This is something completely outside of the factors the OP used to come up with the prediction and is something to consider in this context:

April 22, 2011
4/22/2011
4/22(2+2=4)/2011(2+1+1=4)
4 month/4 day/4 year

Don't give me crap for using Alex Jones as a reference, but

Infowars.com | July 7, 2005
Last year, a terrorist attack against the Sears Tower in Chicago was averted on April 19th, 2004 when it was exposed on the Internet; www.breakfornews.com... The attack was supposed to take place on April 19th, 2004, which was 911 hours after the day of the Madrid Train Bombings (3/11/2004). When you add up the number of days after April 19th, 2004 and end with todays date, July 7th, 2005.April 20th, 2004 --> July 7th, 2005 = 444 Days; the result is 444 days. The number 444 is part of a phenomena tied to the number 11:11;
www.spiritual-path.com...
According to the numerologists, 3/11 and 9/11 are also part of this 11:11 phenomena;
www.anomalousreality.com...
If you recall; there were 911 days BETWEEN the day of the 9/11 Attacks and the Madrid Train Bombings;
www.infowars.com...
So today's attacks in London, which are very similar to the Madrid train bombings, were totally staged attacks carried out by the Globalists.
Today's attack in London occured on July 7th, 2005; 7/7/2005 --> 7/7/2+0+0+5 --> 7/7/7 = 777

www.infowars.com...

So in this paragraph written in 2005 we have another instance of 444 (4/22/2011's numbers) being connected with 777 (one of the main numbers the OP is using.) We also have this connected to 3/11 (duh, Japan) and the Madrid Bombings (New Madrid?). That's a whole heck of a lot of connection and "coincidence".

Here is an interesting paragraph from the gorodachi link above that talks about multi-contextuality, which is both what I am referring to in regards to the chain of "coincidence" paragraph above as well as the OP's connecting this with the stock market.

What I write about on this website - all things "multicontextual" - tend to perplex people. So out of alignment is it with most people's normal mode of thinking that they get disoriented and end up leaving in a state of confusion. Their inner knowing may recognize a higher order of "truth" but the conscious mind needs a lot more convincing and time before it can digest and begins to concede that there is such thing as "multicontextual coherence" - typically expressed as synchronicities - that underlies reality beyond the threshed of what is normally considered possible. It's one thing to notice bits and pieces of "meaningful coincidences" in life. It's harmless. Numerology? Cute. Symbolism? Entertaining. Maybe even inspiring. But when it gets to the point of super interchontextual coherence - which is what I highlight and demonstrate on this website - it apparently gets a little discombobulating and even "scary" for many. The ordinary mind tries to find a way to squash it, so that order is restored, no need to radically revise one's view of the world. To accept it is to reject a fundamental bedrock of one's practical but incomplete understanding of reality

So, I like everyone else, hope that nothing happens tomorrow. But there is ALOT of multi-contextual synchronicity that at least should defer any ridicule from the OP for his reading of the signs, whatever context he used to come up with his prediction and whatever ends up happening tomorrow.

edit on 22-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: add link

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Well, according to the USGS website, there has been quite a bit of activity in California and Alaska within the past week.
Here is the link: earthquake.usgs.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join