It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
This could be a portend of doom as well... Don't forget to check out the Lyrids Meteor Shower this morning. The moon is in Waning Gibbous Phase so not the best possible viewing, but expect to see from 5 to 20 and at best 60 per hour.

www.spacedex.com...

Scroll down for your area.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity here
The lack of attention in this thread bothers me somewhat, although I can't really blame people considering how frequently we get earthquake predictions threads on here. Even if a massive earthquake in Japan did happen on the 22nd, trolls would flock in and try to discredit all the numbers the OP has used.

I'll be watching the 21st - 23rd to see what happens. although I've yet to see a detailed prediction come to pass, so I won't hold my breath.

We're now on the 10th page. It's pretty funny how many people are now paying attention considering that it is only 1 day away, although my previous comment still stands. We'll have to wait and see what happens.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

here in Kentucky its been the 22nd for 2 hours and 19 minutes...

but there is still 22 hours and 41 minutes to go... too soon to say...

remember its still 11:19pm April 21st in California...

we will know for sure 12:00am Pacific time April 23rd if the OP is wrong

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

You should be outside right now brotherman... www.spacedex.com...

edit on 22-4-2011 by BigBrotherBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Question Fate

Agreed. Nothing will happen. I think there are too many "predictions" on ATS.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

OP is definitely wrong. I can understand empathy for someone breaking down crying, but that doesn't mean any prediction is going to come true. Especially when the post has 0 evidence of actual seismic data. This is as far fetched as saying I am SURE I am going to win the lottery today because my clock stopped at 11:11. And I run to the nearest mountain peak and yell "Victory!!!" at the top of my lungs. It's exactly like that.

i totally believe in studies and predictions, but this post doesn't really point out anything. in fact to have commented on this makes me feel a little silly

edit on 22-4-2011 by AwesomeOverload because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2011 by AwesomeOverload because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherBear

You should be outside right now brotherman... www.spacedex.com...

I went outside...
It is cloudy!

overcast...
can't see a darned thing!!!

but thanks anyways bro
edit on 4/22/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Don't let the Zeta's get you while you're out there..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherBear
Don't let the Zeta's get you while you're out there..

stupid clouds....

But ya know funny thing while standing out there... the psychotic schizo paranoid person inside me said...

"What if the dude with the bear claw avatar, was just trying to get you outside... so the Aliens could kill you..."

and you posted that... priceless... star for you!!! lmao

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The OP has missed big time on all his other predictions, if this was a horse race you wouldn't back him based on form. Would be a hundred to one roughie with the comment in the guide "Not this time."

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Colbomoose

That's my point! Its like playing the lottery. If I play the same numbers everyday then I just might hit the lottery in a couple of decades.

Put it like this, what would happen if I posted EVERY single day that California will have an earthquake? Every single day I would just add one day to my prediction. Either ATS would ban me or I would be right after 10,000 postings.

A lot of these predictions have been predicted thousands of times before.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
reply to post by Colbomoose

That's my point! Its like playing the lottery. If I play the same numbers everyday then I just might hit the lottery in a couple of decades.

Put it like this, what would happen if I posted EVERY single day that California will have an earthquake? Every single day I would just add one day to my prediction. Either ATS would ban me or I would be right after 10,000 postings.

A lot of these predictions have been predicted thousands of times before.

I can't argue with that...
I will agree!
If you say something enough times...
eventually you might end up being right!

But don't take that as me bashing the OP

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
The worst thing that can happen to a person, so many think, is to die...Now, think about it, really think about it...Is it really all that bad? If you go all of a sudden, without pain and misery.....I am just about at the point I welcome it....I want to see what it is like in the after life..It's hell here so it has to be better there....50/50 chance anyway....

Yeah, Im tired of being here stuck under the stranglehold of fat, greedy, white men- and I mean that literally, not in a racist all encompassing way- that care about nothing but increasing profits and the attainment of "power". I feel like when I finally pass from the fleshly world, Ill be free to explore the universe in spirit and see the infinite wonders that are out there and learn about things that would literally make my head explode right now.

Imagine flying through space and making a pit stop on a Magnetar just to see what its like.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
If he is genuinely concerned for the well being of his fellow humans, then I applaud him for at least trying to warn of the danger that he senses... it's like Penn Jillette said “Where were the Nostradamus enthusiasts on 9/10?? If someone knew this thing was going to happen in advance and didn’t tell anyone, I can hardly think of a better definition of evil than their act of silence.”

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Felt a little shaking about an hour ago..looked it up.. 3.3 near Baja..I took it as a sign, asked for guidance and found this thread..

I am listening loud and clear..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

There have been dozens of earthquakes (literally) in Baja within the last few weeks.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
Felt a little shaking about an hour ago..looked it up.. 3.3 near Baja..I took it as a sign, asked for guidance and found this thread..

I am listening loud and clear..

btw... I love Bast(et)
My wife and I have an Bast and Anubis obsession

pretty cool avatar you got...

Well its midnight in California now... the 22nd begins...
I don't want to fear monger you... I just want to wish you Peace and Safety

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I agree, beautiful avatar: Found the source image.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
someone just made this Thread
concerning HAARP read outs on 3-11-11 and right now...
interesting... check it out if ya want
edit on 4/22/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join