It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by White Locust
I don't understand the connection. Why doesn't your prediction equate to Diney announcing a new them park opening soon? Why oes it have to indicate n earthquake?

ok what? Disney is opening a new park??? where? when? omgggg... im serious....

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Like others, I'm having a hard time seeing the connection between the stock market and earth quakes.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
If it doesn't come true.... do you PROMISE no more predictions for us? No need to hang your head in shame (unless you do this repeatedly) or fall on your sword.... and Not that I want it to happen, nor any of the other Dire Predictions that have been posted here and have come and gone.... and I suppose for amusement purposes, its okay to read these now and then but..... geez, I'd love a dollar for every prediction that hasn't come true!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Not trying to intrude on the conversation but I am worried about these tornadoes. I had a pretty close call here in my town. Pretty torn up around here. If an earthquake hits right befor the storm tomorrow night, that will be really bad...

Could your prediction of crazyness be about tornadic evets? It is slightly smaller in scale, but still devastating. If there are many cells at once it could cover a large area. Also, flash flooding is everywhere and it is only going to get worse.

It is not fun huddling the kids in the bathroom. Covering their body with mine. In that moment you are at the mercy of the weather..
Which is mother nature, which causes earthquakes.

Conditions scary in the midwest....LJ01 out.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I may reply to some of the posts in page 8 after a nights sleep.

For a full understanding of why the prediction is about an earthquake for April 22nd, you should read the original thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Otherwise here's a run down of things of interests but without reading the above link you may miss significant details and the connections between the puzzle pieces ( reposted ):
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The number 777 can represent the number of God. The number 666 can represent the number of the devil.

The US stock market closed down a record of 777 points in it's foremost index. Coincidence or sign?

The Stock market bounced off a 14-year low of 666 in the second most followed index. Coincidence or sign?

777 days latter(from the day the stock market hit the third millennium low of 666) is Good Friday April 22nd, 2011. Coincidence or sign?

The first magnitude 7.0+ to hit the Japan region this year occurred on the First Day of Lent(The first day of Lent is the start of the countdown to Easter/Good Friday).

The worst earthquake in Japan's history occurred on the first Friday of Lent, the last Friday of Lent is Good Friday. Coincidence or sign?

Good Friday April 22nd is also Earth Day this year(for the first time in Earth Day's 40-year history). Coincidence or sign? (The earth shattered on earth day?)

The Worst Earthquake in America's history occurred on Good Friday. Coincidence or sign?

The Signs in the U.S. stock Market point to Good Friday. Coincidence or sign?

Good Friday is the day the Lamb was crucified, an earthquake occurred at the moment of the Lamb's death. Coincidence or sign?

Earth Day was founded in America? Coincidence or sign?

Earthquake hits a place called ChristChurch which points indirectly to Good Friday, damaging NZ'ers prized cathedral. Coincidence or sign?

I prayed for a dream and I had a dream relating to my request inferring these things are true. Suggestive subconscious spilling out into my dreams or a sign?

Two months before the end of the 777 day period, I warned about the stock market hitting it's 777 day high to the minute at the close on April 21st. It did just that. Coincidence or sign?

The first time I visited the USGS website to examine the number of earthquakes to happen in the Japan region, the past "8-30 days" data wrongly displayed the data for March 9th(THE FIRST DAY OF LENT) to March 31st instead of the data it SHOULD HAVE DISPLAYED from March 13th to April 4/5. This "wrongly displayed" data allowed me to count how many earthquakes have happened in the Japan region so far. Coincidence or Sign?

--------------------------------

The number 777 and 7:
777 represents God or Trinity.
USA Stock Market record: down 777 points on the Feast Day of the Archangels and all angels.
777 day period unto Good Friday/Earth Day/Massive earth-shattering earthquake day.
7 earthquakes of 7.0 or higher during Lent.
77 earthquakes of 6.0 or higher during Lent.
The Book of Revelations mentions 7 Spirits of God, 7 Angels pouring out 7 bowls of God's wrath, 7 seals of the apocalypse, 7 trumpets of the apocalypse, and the 7 last plagues sent by the 7 angels.

edit on 22-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
INSHALLAH!!!! (god willing ) all innocent children men and woman will be ok , if this does happen , but i find it strange also that one million people are gathering in the middle of the U.S to conduct an earth quake FEMA drill , www.abovetopsecret.com... the make up of people are primarily from the private sector

one million people are gathering for an earthquake drill???

weird...I guess I should check out the thread, but that is kind of concerning....

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Do you mean that the end is coming soon? Rapture? Darkness? Dogs & Cats, living together, mass hysteria?? I hope you're wrong, but if you are right... I'll own some ocean front property here in Arizona.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Interesting thread

I sincerely hope you are wrong in
your prediction, and I am sure that you feel the same way.

For some reason, the New Madrid earthquakes of 1811-1812 came to
mind while reading your thread. For more info on those mega-earthquakes go here:
earthquake.usgs.gov...

edit on 4/22/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherBear
Do you mean that the end is coming soon? Rapture? Darkness? Dogs & Cats, living together, mass hysteria?? I hope you're wrong, but if you are right... I'll own some ocean front property here in Arizona.

Are you the Key Master?

If New Madrid goes then my drive to the ocean is reduced by 830 miles
always a bright side to anything...

if you live in the areas that will/might be flooded...
you may say where is the bright side to that?!?!?!

...you won't have to pay property taxes any more

edit on 4/22/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
wait, i thought the number of the devil changed to 616...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Lots of people including myself were seeing 11:11 before the Japan 11/11 disaster.

I've posted that prediction many times...is there a prize?...because I want it!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
It's 668, the Neighbor of the Beast

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Honestly.. some of you hope he is wrong?

Look.. HE IS WRONG! Guaranteed. 100%. I'll bet a kittens life on it.

Stock market and earthquakes?

Dude.. you need to relax, you are getting waaay far into your predictions. Nothing is going to happen. Stock market has nothing to do with earthquakes. No one can predict earthquakes. Or the stock market for that matter.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I am with you, right here in the midwest waiting for the ubbertornado. A natural disaster is just that a disaster and some areas are in a prime location to devastate the rest of the world. Where I am there are toxic chemicals and massive food supplies that are shipped out to the rest of the country. Something big here would hurt the people and the economy for a very long time. I also think my kids are tired of hiding in the laundry room or wedged in the hall under a couch.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
wait, i thought the number of the devil changed to 616...

I have a bible printed in the 50's
The Mark in that bible was 616...

616 is the original understanding of the mark...
then sometime or another, they changed it to 666... then a few years ago they changed it back to 616...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
My AV 1611 King James says Six Hundred, Threescore and Six. (threescore is 3 x 20)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Sure sounds like an evasive
little devil to me......

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Originally posted by mikellmikell
If I recall we were warned not about the end but the doom and gloomers from GLP. Not to worry here I'll be working till happy hour then the weekends mine. Please say you won't come back if your wrong

Hmmm GLP, why is that so familiar to me??

Wasn't that the chick who said she was going to get transported away in a spaceship that never showed up? THAT glp??

*sigh*

Edited to note: Oh never mind, that was the Galatic Federation of Light, GFL, GLP, whatever hahaha
edit on 21-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

Too bad the majority of GLP-ers didn't get flown off in a spaceship, ATS would be better off simply for the decrease in fear mongering and trolling

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
You do realize that once April 22nd comes and goes like thousands of other April 22nd's have then you were wrong right?

Okay guys, I believe in the "anything is possible" theory. But I have to be honest. There have been no less than a thousand times people on ATS have predicted the exact date the world will end.

Funny thing is, I'm still posting and the world is still existing.

Come on guys! I'm the biggest skeptic but also the biggest believer in enough circumstantial evidence makes things more real than not real.

Just realized something. In TX, it's April 22nd. Still here guys.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
With so many people making predictions of earthquakes in almost every earthquake prone region on almost every given day, someone is going to eventually get lucky, however inappropriate that sounds considering the destruction involved.
So here's my prediction; I look into my bowl of chicken bones and I see a quake happening today. I can't see the location or the intensity, but I do see an earthquake happening today.
And tomorrow there will be another. And Easter Sunday I see yet another earthquake.
In fact, I see an earthquake happening every day for this year.
I have made my prediction, now I can say "I was right!" when a quake happens.
Just basic maths; enough people making enough predictions and statistically someone will pick the right date.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join