It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I'm gonna actually feel pretty stupid if Cali DOES, by some crazy chance and GOD FORBID IT DOES, get the big one sometime today and here I am making light of it.... but seriously, OP, I'm making light of it for one very simple reason.... if it were to happen, there is no one in the heavens and earth that could do anything about it... even warnings, as you're attempting to do, aren't enough. There simply isn't enough time, if it were a fact that it would happen, that near enough of the people could be evacuated.

So, we just have to take it all as it comes... and don't worry my man.... everything, even the worst of all scenarios, always work themselves out.
edit on 22-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Everytime I look at this thread, this song comes to mind. So I'm posting it. Seems fitting.
I mean it's not like I haven't been hearing these things my whole life, " It's been coming for some time ".

edit on 22-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

Originally posted by craposaurus
reply to post by Phantomfire707

You need to go out and get some exercise, find some healthy hobbies, and find happy things to fill your life with rather than spending your entire life trying to find doomsday scenarios. When you wake up Saturday morning and your prediction turns out to be an overactive paranoid mind, take my advice, start living your life.

Thank you for your advice.

Don't think for a moment that I was being condescending or malicious. I wasted a good 5 years of my life dwelling on this stuff. My quality of life sank, experienced my second full fledged panic attack at the end of Bush as I was convinced the military would be turned against us at any moment. I alienated myself from friends, had no motivation for anything other than researching dooming conspiracies, put on weight, started smoking like a chimney, my outlook on life became dark and highly negative. I have been free from the grip of extreme paranoia for 2 years now. Don't get me wrong, paranoia is good to a point. Lots of very real legitimate conspiracies. I still keep myself informed, still spend 30 minutes to an hour a day getting my info but it no longer controls me. At some point you have to realize that when it's your time it's your time. Spending most of your time trying to predict your ultimate fate won't do any good other than destroy the potential for happiness up until that point.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
I'm gonna actually feel pretty stupid if Cali DOES, by some crazy chance and GOD FORBID IT DOES, get the big one sometime today and here I am making light of it.... but seriously, OP, I'm making light of it for one very simple reason.... if it were to happen, there is no one in the heavens and earth that could do anything about it... even warnings, as you're attempting to do, aren't enough. There simply isn't enough time, if it were a fact that it would happen, that near enough of the people could be evacuated.

So, we just have to take it all as it comes... and don't worry my man.... everything, even the worst of all scenarios, always work themselves out.

I agree with that statement...
I personally think a lil humor goes a long ways...

I will not sleep tonight... not because i am too scared too...
but I dont have to get up at any certain time for one...
and because I love my family, and if the OP is right, then shouldn't someone stay awake?
cos I'm not far from the New Madrid Fault line

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I have to agree with other posters. How does the stock market relate to a huge earthquake?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I have not seen a signal thread of evidence I can't believe people buy into this over and over and over again. While every time the date passes by again and again. So what the stock market finished high two days ago too. The tech stocks and commodities are doing well. Also If we have a major earth quake it won't be the end of the US. it will be an earthquake. We aren't going to sink into the earth.

Honestly what are selling bug out bags? Survival knives?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Well now, this should be interesting. While i don't let myself be guided by the bible, I just think that reality is just a projection of the mind. Important thing, don't think about it, just stay positive and hope for the best.

SnF

link   

Its all good and fun to throw predictions around etc

But, wont you feel like a complete fool towards your brother when tomorrow brings nothing but normality?

Ive had dreams and predictions also that never eventuated, glad I didn't crumble and cry a river to my mom or anyone before it never happened.

link   

Originally posted by EvolEric
if the OP is wrong and nothing happens...

I see no reason for the OP to receive scorn or be bashed or even have to apologize...

Cos isnt this posted in the Predictions & Prophecies Forum?

If I am not mistaken, this is a Prediction/Prophecy ...Its not fear mongering... if that's the case, all Predictions/Prophecies are fear mongering... but I have NOT seen evidence to call it fear mongering...

The OP has the right to post any Prediction/Prophecy they see fit... so why demand an apology, when there is an actual forum for it? I've read hundreds of predictions on here, most I laugh at, I don't post and make fun of them, but in the convince of my own home I laugh and sometimes I laugh really hard...

but I didnt laugh this time... I am not saying I believe it... but as I have learned in my life, what harm is there in keeping an eye out? Cos one of these days, someone might just get it right... and a lil pre warning might save your life... with the Prediction that the OP gave us... I will use it as a bit of advice... don't make any impromptu trips to California or the lovely town of New Madrid, Missouri

At least the OP's prediction does have some basis to stand on... one of the more solid/believeable predictions i've read in a long time... the OP could have said "My sister's dog told me this would happen"
Instead the OP gave us something a lil more credible... many may see it as flawed, and its their god given right... as it is the OP's god given right to predict anything they want to...

On the 23rd of April we will know for sure... If the OP is wrong, we can go about our lives, just as we did on Y2K, March 15th and all those other dates everyone dreaded...

If the OP is right... then this website, this forum, this post... won't matter... Cos I know if the New Madrid Fault goes... I may think "Damn, Phantomfire707, was right!!!!" but then I assure you ATS will be the last thing on my mind... I'll be thinking about what to do next and I'll hope my position in Southeast Kentucky will be far enough away from the epicenter, that i'll only get just a few shakes... I'll hope my family who lives closer/deeper into the New Madrid Fault area is ok...

So in closing... take this prophecy as it is... its a prophecy it is not a guarantee! The OP is fairly convinced this will happen... but it is up to you and me, to decide on our own if the evidence that the OP has brought before us, is worthy of holding merit in our hearts and minds...

So why be so eager to lynch and make the OP apologize? That is senseless!

-Evol Eric

edit on 4/21/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/21/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

Nicely put

Second

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I don't understand the connection. Why doesn't your prediction equate to Diney announcing a new them park opening soon? Why oes it have to indicate n earthquake?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

and because I love my family, and if the OP is right, then shouldn't someone stay awake?

So your concern is that if the OP is correct and the NM goes that you should be awake for the sake of your family. What exactly will your being awake accomplish? You going to defend them from the violent convulsions with mind bullets? Do you not think your family won't be awakened the second it happens?

edit on 22-4-2011 by craposaurus because: clarify

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
1.4 2011/04/21 19:20:28 38.837N 122.832W 2.4km

A 1.4 can be considered as a mega-earthquake?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I think Ultraterrestrials made this happen just so they could see you cry like a baby. Also so they could have a good chuckle on here. After all, they didn't have to throw all that cash at the stock market to manipulate the figures, they just made others do it instead.

I hope your brother has a good lol at you later.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Love it! I pass out just from getting a shot or a blood draw sometimes so even if i get my guts ripped out when I die I won't be awake long enough to endure suffering. Its all about perspective

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by infojunkie2

Yes, I've read Revelations many times. The problem with reading the Bible, you have to understand the context it was written in. If you don't understand Jewish customs and way of life 2000 years ago, then you can not understand the authors. I knew nothing of "sitting shiva" or "cockcrowing' and most Christians today have no dea what those things mean. I didn't understand the differences between Sadduces,Maccabees,Pharisees,Zadokites, Essenes, and other sects of Judiasm. It's impossible to understand the bible, without understanding their lives,traditions,etc. So I turn to outside sources that can explain these things. Many use bible study guides. Are you saying you've never used outside reading materials to help you understand the bible? I could spend all my life trying to comprehend what was written, but unfortunately, I live in the real world where we have to work, eat, play, and pay taxes.

I have studied Jewish customs and even celebrate the Jewish feasts', because more understanding can be gained from knowing these customs,especially where it concerns the four spring feasts' that Jesus fullfilled.

I am very fond of the study of the ancient Hebrew betrothal and wedding ceremony, because it also foreshadows and gives more meaning and a great deal of understanding to what Jesus did for us, all the way from bride price that was paid to the wedding supper after the honeymoon.

So you see I am aware that there are some scriptures,that hide a veiled knowledge when read by those who are aware of Jewish customs,example... the face cloth or napkin that was folded by Jesus after the resurrection,would hold such veiled knowledge and have more meaning because, The folded napkin had to do with the Master and Servant, and every Jewish boy knew this tradition.

When the Servant set the dinner table for the Master, he made sure it was exactly the way the Master wanted it. The table was furnished perfectly, and then the servant would wait, just out of sight, until the Master had finished eating. The Servant would not dare touch that table until the Master was finished.

If the Master were done eating, he would rise from the table, wipe his fingers, his mouth, and clean his beard and would wad up that napkin and toss it onto the table. The servant would then know to clear the table. For in those days, the wadded napkin meant, "I'm finished".

If the Master got up from the table, and folded his napkin beside his plate, the servant would not dare touch the table, because.... The folded napkin meant, "I'm coming back!".

And yes I have used study guides,such as strong's to know the meaning of the original greek or hebrew words when knowing the hebrew customs were not relevant, but outside of that mostly I rely upon the Holy Spirit for revelation knowledge see 1John 2:27. because man who many times has his own agenda can lead you astray, but the scriptures I posted before do not require any study guides,or knowledge of Hebrew or Jewish customs they were to the point and oh so very simple, and had nothing at all to do with Jewish customs, or Jewish end times, btw were does this reference of Jewish end times come from? The end times are the end times period.
edit on 22-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason give
edit on 22-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I'm supposed to go on a trip to San Francisco tomorrow.....thanks for the warnings....

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Keep in mind, that even if something DOES happen, it doesn't necessarily make what OP said true. I mean, anything can happen at ANY time and it might have nothing to do with what we think it does.

There was a huge fish die off a few days ago, we've had little swarms, etc. but it could be natural, or man made, or God if you believe in one.

The fact is, we just don't know. The only thing we can do is be prepared, whether something is predicted, or not.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by craposaurus

So your concern is that if the OP is correct and the NM goes that you should be awake for the sake of your family. What exactly will your being awake accomplish? You going to defend them from the violent convulsions with mind bullets? Do you not think your family won't be awakened the second it happens?

edit on 22-4-2011 by craposaurus because: clarify

If it makes me feel better... why knock it?
I would have a restless night... anyways...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

I agree with that statement...
I personally think a lil humor goes a long ways...

cos I'm not far from the New Madrid Fault line

This is what I did for a week when Jim Berkland predicted the big one to hit CA in March...lol, except I did it for a week
I felt pretty dumb afterward

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

If I was a gamblin man and I had some money to blow I would say the OP is probly spot on. I'd hedge my bets in his favor. I live in North Idaho so as long as Yellowstone doesn't go I should be fine. I am excited for it to happen so all you mean people that said the OP is stupid get to feel stupid. Then the shoe will be on the other foot. Unless you are in the EQ zone, then both shoes will be at the bottom of the New-New-Madrid Bay.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join