It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
well on a positive note we dont have to wait long too see some action. too many failed predictions have me not too worried.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Just say there will be a chinese mine cave in each year and you will earn yourself a name XD

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by freedom12

Yes, I've read Revelations many times. The problem with reading the Bible, you have to understand the context it was written in. If you don't understand Jewish customs and way of life 2000 years ago, then you can not understand the authors

The problem is that Revelations, like many other books in the Bible, is a multilayered text. It does not necessarily require historical context. I did an analysis of the numbers in Revelations and is is heavily coded with procession of the equinox numbers, amongst other symbolic and esoteric aspects. Many layers my friend, many layers. To think that the only way to understand it is through historical context is not really understanding it at all.

edit on 22-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

I don't believe that the numbers of the paragraphs of the texts of Revelations have any meaning or significance at all.
What I do believe though is that the letters sent by the Apostles to the Churches and are reffered in the Revelations and by extension anything relevant to these letters and the Revelations, the location of the Churches, even maybe the geometrical aligment of them etc etc since at least some of these Churches or places used to host even more ancient temples which were not build by pure chance, to some of the sites people of the era were directed through the ancient oracles of the Hellenistic era. One of them belonging to the ancient god Apollo that stirred a debate among the the Delphi oracle was notably commanding to "extend the geometry" in reality meaning to extend the building of oracles and temples through precise geometrical means on top of the geomagnetical grid, which also probably plays a very large role at some way about geopolitics and racial identities, or even societal changes and mass movement or beliefs of the humans that dwell on the earth. Many of ancient Churches throughout the Christian lands were and still are located at the same places or even exactly on top of these ancient places.
edit on 22-4-2011 by spacebot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I can't keep up, there are so many dates predicted, can someone just pick one?? LOL

First it was April 20 then the 22nd now 29th and there was one from Mitchell Coombes a few weeks ago about the 25th...

Jeez let's get the damn thing over with if it's going to happen

(not that I want it to happen in the first place)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
April 22 2011

4 22 2011

The four two's

22 2 1+1=2

2 2 2 2

this has to mean something.
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
I'm tired of this stuff.

Could we just quit it and work on something more positive?

We all know bad things can happen.

That just means there's a lot of work to get done.

So let's stop worrying and just get busy!

We need to stop doing this and go to work. Get busy??? Its like haahaha little minions. Kneel for me, work make money for the beast master. ahahaha

Could we just quit it and work on something more positive? (That's like it)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by freedom12

Yes, I've read Revelations many times. The problem with reading the Bible, you have to understand the context it was written in. If you don't understand Jewish customs and way of life 2000 years ago, then you can not understand the authors

The problem is that Revelations, like many other books in the Bible, is a multilayered text. It does not necessarily require historical context. I did an analysis of the numbers in Revelations and is is heavily coded with procession of the equinox numbers, amongst other symbolic and esoteric aspects. Many layers my friend, many layers. To think that the only way to understand it is through historical context is not really understanding it at all.

edit on 22-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

I don't believe that the numbers of the paragraphs of the texts of Revelations have any meaning or significance at all.
What I do believe though is that the letters sent by the Apostles to the Churches and are reffered in the Revelations and by extension anything relevant to these letters and the Revelations, the location of the Churches, even maybe the geometrical aligment of them etc etc since at least some of these Churches or places used to host even more ancient temples which were not build by pure chance, to some of the sites people of the era were directed through the ancient oracles of the Hellenistic era. One of them belonging to the ancient god Apollo that stirred a debate among the the Delphi oracle was notably commanding to "extend the geometry" in reality meaning to extend the building of oracles and temples through precise geometrical means on top of the geomagnetical grid, which also probably plays a very large role at some way about geopolitics and racial identities, or even societal changes and mass movement or beliefs of the humans that dwell on the earth.

The tattoo is the dollar etched with ink, the forehead is the forehead of government, this symbol $ is the serpent on the staff the image of the beast the only idol God had commanded man to make to look upon. For the serpent was to heal all the afflictions caused by the serpents. It's like a branding mark for cattle.

Welcome to the end times...would you like a brouchure XD

Please, sit off to the side and cheer for the political candidate you like of our choosing
edit on 22-4-2011 by ArchaicSubrosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Here is that audio interview done by Art Bell with Fr. Malachi Martin part 5 on 12-03-1997, the old link didn't work anymore.

www.disclose.tv...

The year November 9th, 1989 was the day I had a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. That was the day that the Berlin Wall came down. Although people were celebrating, I did not see it as a celebration. I saw it as the beginning of the end. At the time I did not fully understand why I felt the way I did, I just knew in my heart, and in the pit of my stomach that it was not a good sign.
The next bad feeling came in January 16th, 1991 when the bombing of Iraq began.
Next was September 11th, 2001 The World Trade Center
Afghanistan October 7th, 2001
and Iraq March 20th, 2003

The last 5 devastating earth quakes to happen also play on ones mind,
1) Indian Ocean: 2004 Estimated Deaths: More than 230,000. Richter Scale: 9.1,

2) Pakistan: 2005 Estimated Deaths: 86,000. Richter Scale, Mag. 7.6,

3) Sichuan, China: 2008 Estimated Deaths: 87,587. Richter Scale, Mag. 7.9,

4) Haiti: 2010 Estimated Deaths: 222,570. Richter Scale, Mag. 7.1,

5) Japan, March 11, 2011 Estimated Deaths so far, confirmed 14,133 approx. with approx. 13,346 people missing. Mag. 9.0

Since all of these events have taken place in the last 22 years, I can not help but feel, what's next? And is it going to be worse than all the above?

I really don't care what kind of reaction I will get from any posters on this thread. I'm just sharing my thoughts and how I feel about how things are. I will not react to any ignorant and negative remarks.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicSubrosa

Yes I would like an brochure. Can I book a Family tour with you?

link   
Ok well I am in Australia and about to take my dog for a walk at 6pm. Nothing is happening.

What are you going to do if this turns out to be a hoax Phantom? I am not taking a shot at you because you seem geniunely concerned, but just curious because doesn't God tell us in the bible noone knows the day or the hour of the world ending except himself?

However there could be a huge earthquake and kill lots of American's I know, but by the sounds of this you are saying the whole world will end today?

link   
Even though you may think this thread is a waste of time...
You may bash they OP...
You may hate Predictions...

You do realize that your pushing this thread to the top of the list by giving it so many comments...
You know that means that it will be exposed to more people, when you do that...
I'm just saying that if you hate this thread so much and think its a waste...
Why help push it to the top?!

Anyways food for thought!...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
April 22 2011

4 22 2011

The four two's

22 2 1+1=2

2 2 2 2

odd

I just noticed that the 2 looks like a cobra.

Could it mean the four horse men?
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I think we should not focus on all other predictions in this thread, just this one Phantom has brought our attention to. That today, the 22nd of April something catastrophic is going to happen in the US. So let's see if this is going to happen.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric
Even though you may think this thread is a waste of time...
You may bash they OP...
You may hate Predictions...

You do realize that your pushing this thread to the top of the list by giving it so many comments...
You know that means that it will be exposed to more people, when you do that...
I'm just saying that if you hate this thread so much and think its a waste...
Why help push it to the top?!

Anyways food for thought!...

Why?

Projecting projecting. You create. (That's how TPTB excist.) Projecting trough ceremony, sharing idea's.
This event literary becomes more likely to happen, if the attention expands concerning this thread.
(Metaphysics)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
I posted the signs at the following thread. I don't have enough time to type them out again. But I'll look for a post that I may have typed things out more concisely.

See here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

Oh Geez.

So you are basing this all on coincidences gleaned from the bible???

Sorry, but I'm sure there's a lot of connections that can also be made from the impending doom of Middle Earth by the towering Eye of Sauron. Honestly, coincidences are usually just that; coincidences.

The number 777 can represent the number of God or the number of the Holy Trinity...

The number 777 apparently can have lots of other meanings too (here), from "matter, astral (mental or soul) and spirit" to "the ascension of the soul through the physical body".

The second sign AGAIN occurred in the stock market. This time involving the number of the devil. 666.

Well, here they point out that 666 is also the number of the "Sun". Here they point out that it is the numerical value of the Hebrew word "celohim", meaning "I am similar to God". And in Greek, apparently it represents "The Mortal Mind". What does this have to do with anything? Well, NOTHING! and that's the point! It's all just coincidence, and hence, meaningless random events...attempting to subscribe an explanation for it is like trying to explain why a dog decided to scratch himself while simultaneously trying to sniff another dog's butt. It's meaningless.

(remember the number 777 seems to be associated with God and God's Judgement)--ends up precisely on GOOD FRIDAY. a VERY RELIGIOUS DAY. THE DAY DEDICATED TO JESUS BEING CRUCIFIED BY HUMAN LEADERS for the ultimate sacrifice.

Do you see the religious significance of a 777 day period ending on Good Friday?

No, I'm sorry, I don't, it's just coincidence. There's a probability for any outcome...that's all it is. Probability. Outcome. That's is. What you are doing, is then taking something that is a random event, projecting your own (religious) beliefs onto it, and assuming that because you can draw parallels to these beliefs, that there is some sort of deeper meaning here when there isn't. It would be the same thing as me buying a bunch of hamburger meat at the store, having my purchase total $6.66, and I happened to be shopping at store number 777...and then drawing the conclusion that there was going to a national disaster in which it would rain hamburger meat and we would all die of cholesterol poisoning, or some similarly contrived idea.

I don't mean to belittle your feelings, because you do sound genuinely afraid. But that's my point, you don't have anything to be fearful of. You are simply reading too much into this, when there is nothing. You can relax. I promise. Nothing is going to happen tomorrow.

There will be no "devastating" (major) earthquake in the U.S.

That's a 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999...% Guarantee.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

I would say ‘NEXT’... but I said that when the other 248 predictions didn’t come true within the last 42 days, so I wont even say it. I got tired 235 predictions ago, and at the rate these phony predictions are coming, I would probably say ‘NEXT’ 5.2 million times before the year ends...its Embarrassing.

But what’s not phony, is the Oscar wining performance you put on, I will nominate you for that.

My hands are still shaking with nervousness.

I broke down and cried like a baby before managing to regain my composure and tell him. I could not believe that I did that.

'My stomach muscles are tightning up,as my hands are shaking, as I lost my breath from laughing so much, as the tears are rolling down my face, as I think im about to laugh my self to death’

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Can someone tell me what is happening over in the states right now? Are we getting bombarded by quakes, or just the sound of crunching dorito's?

I will eat my hat if anything comes true.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by australian2011
Can someone tell me what is happening over in the states right now? Are we getting bombarded by quakes, or just the sound of crunching dorito's?

I will eat my hat if anything comes true.

I haven't felt a thing in CA

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by australian2011

most of the states right now are in fact being bombarded by "Snoring" as it is 4:39am on the east coast... very late... or early depending on your schedule

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
My Birthday is 2-7-77

anyway math cant figure in those things you can't count on

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join