It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
1/3 of the day has gone.

Nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's that shaking ??.... No, just a truck passing by..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
This reminds me when the father of superman was begging the court to listen to him about the end of krypton.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

1/3 of the day has gone. Nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's that shaking ??.... No, just a truck passing by..

It just turned 4/22 for me. I know our international members get testy when things smack of America-centricity however, it doesn't matter that a 1/3 of the day is gone for you because if it was a quake that happened in America, the timing of the day is based on American timing not international timing. Just as if it was a prediction for an earthquake in Australia it would be based on Australian timing.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
ATS has become an occasional circus stage for the delusionals.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Great post OP, and I just have to make a comment about the people in this thread.. most of them anyways.

Seriously guys? The OP put lots of effort into this post, and his prediction did actually come true (about the 777), but half the people in here are mocking him.

I even saw one guy mention making a prediction by looking into his bowl of chicken bones.

Really? You're comparing a bowl of chicken bones to SOLID. NUMERICAL. DATA?

That's like me making the statement, "Oh lawdy I have 4 flags and 22 karma, there's an asteroid on the way coming to kill us all," and saying it has as much backing as OP's post - hint: it doesn't.

The fact of the matter is, half of OP's posts are facts, and the other half is prediction based off connecting the ONLY DOTS available, why should that be mocked? After all, something big may indeed happen...

And I'm positive if it was just a 7.5 or something, it wouldn't be enough to fulfill OP's prediction.. and I'm positive even if it was a 9.5, the last thing on ANYONE'S mind would be that OP was right, I know for me it would be a matter of life and death, since I live in Southern Cali, and if it was the San Andreas.. well.. God protect my family and friends.

But seriously, what does OP gain? He isn't fear-mongering, he's just connecting the dots.

Take it for what it is, believe it or don't, but don't mock someone. He's your fellow Human, for fug's sake.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
How much marijuana do you have to smoke to come up with these delusional theories... After visiting this site for a couple years now, ive seen people like you demand attention for your crack pot theories... And time after time we are still here without experiencing the end of times... Get help...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Phantomfire707

......tomorrow on Good Friday.

?????

Meh!

"tomorrow" is relative, on this planet. Or, didn't you realize this????

Anyway, easy enough to presume you're in the USA based content. SO, as usual, most Americans are woefully ill-informed about the rest of the World.

(I am in the USA, so don't start bashing...)

22 April, 2011??? Oh, is it "good friday"??? Who cares?? The "bible" is nonsense, anyway....

...what really matters is.....it is "Earth Day".....and, MY BirthDay!!!! (Woo Hoo!)

Yeah, big darn deal....who cares ? I sure don't.

Tomorrow (as I type this) in the USA will be a typical Friday, with many M-F 9-to-5 worker bee drones looking forward to Happy Hour, after work ("TGIF"...LOL!).....1/2 price appetizers, $1 draft beers, etc......

Enjoy your weekend.......

And its my Bday to lulz!

Anyways, seems like nothing happend? maybe its still to early to say..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Quite ironic that you posted this yesterday and today that is headline news.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Are we there yet?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GDR3k

Bravo, good find!

I do struggle to see the connection between the economy and earthquakes but it is quite the coincidence that this report comes out the following day of this post... Star for you

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Before its to late. Thanx for being apart of this community. Tomorrow is uncertain. So better tell it now. It could be my last chance. I love you all. See you at the source

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Don't worry
Nothing will happen

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
JC.....you make me choke up while eating instant noodle here
now I gotta clean up my desk
When I see a prediction, I just cannot utter a word anymore.......I just feel a sense of hopelessness and sadness.

There is one prediction that will come true....that is mine....I predict that as we come closer to Dec 21 2012 we will see an unbelievable amount of "Disclosure is Imminent" and "Ultra-Mega Earthquake" and "The End is nigh" threads being created here on ATS. Moreover, we will sure experience the increasingly paranoia coming from doomdayer, earthquaker, and E.T. disclosurer......So folks, please, hand tight for a bumpy ride.
edit on 22-4-2011 by the_0bserver85 because: add comment

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I'd believe the OP a lil more if he wasn't preaching Christian S*#@ in his posts.

However, if by the end of this day what you said comes true, I'll convert.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Phantomfire 707 hang in there buddy. Not everyone is as skeptical. The blind will find their eyes when it's too late and be screaming shoulda woulda coulda. I appreciate your thought process in this OP. I've been having erie feelings about today coming for awhile now. Just hope its not as bad as you think. But somethings gonna break sometime. Cheers and kudos to you!

Hope everyone is OK at the end of the day and we go on, but with better compassion for each other and especially for this home we call Earth. I have hope that there is something better waiting for us here, if not we will have to wait till we get to the other side.

Keeping the faith
Ciao for now.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
The question is will the OP come on here and apologise and admit they were wrong if there is no earthquake.

Or will they just slink away or make feeble excuses?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Sorry to be rude and blunt.

But when Friday passes around the globe and nothing happens.... And believe me, nothing will (atleast on the scale of your prediction)

Can all the crazy people please leave ATS?

Whilst I enjoy reading your fictional posts, some people take them seriously and unfortunately this spreads like wildfire creating diabolical fear mongering across many forums on this board.

Its not right....

So, you've had your fun. By all means stay, but next time you have an outburst of depression, keep it to yourself instead of bringing everyone else down.

Originally posted by SunflowerStar
I've been having erie feelings about today coming for awhile now.

Are you sure its not just a craving for chocolate eggs?
edit on 22/4/2011 by Kliskey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

I guess the OP will just lay low -like people before him- before making another prediction thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I don't think the OP is fear mongering at all, but I do think he has guts for posting a prediction that is going to happen today and realising there is a chance that predicition doesn't come true knowing everyone will then slander him.

His confidence in his prediction is slightly unnerving because most people predict things that will happen in a week or a month, but this is something that will either happen or not happen and he will be accountable for it within the next 12 hours or so....

But I am not saying I hope Phantom is right...I want to watch the Deathly Hallows part 2!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Well, if something does happen, just remember, you were not the cause of it, even if you were able to see it. And if it turns into a catastrophe, you are not to blame. You posted a warning, so you can say you warned people.

I know that sometimes when people get warnings, we feel guilty because we think that just because we knew about it before hand, that we were somehow responsible for the catastrophe. I fell into that trap myself a few times, and it about drove me nuts.

But, having the ability to predict something does not make it your fault. Just remember that.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join