It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible! Live Alien Grey Video *Up Close & Clear* April 2011

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Um, it's a video taken of a video on a computer screen.
Hardly "clear", it looks very blurry. If we could have the original video, it would be better.

Although it seems like an obvious CGI hoax.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
It's a midget wearing a mask

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Great disclosure? It's the best alien proof that i've seen yet.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by discl0sur3

Is it just me, or does there seem to be an awful lot of activity going on in Russia these days? 2 purported alien bodies recovered in the last couple of weeks, both missing their right leg.I should add that neither one of these cases have been proven either way

i'm pretty sure one of those was admitted to be a chicken, skinned, then stuffed with breadcrumbs. not the video you posted though, i haven't seen that one before.
edit on 20-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: For clarity

I think the hilarious thing is that people actually believe that. That is the worst explanation I have ever heard for something supposedly faked. If I can make a body that realistic out of a chicken skin stuffed with breadcrumbs, what the hell have I been doing all this time?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I seen the video yesterday of the grey in the snow missing its leg that was found in Russia that id said to be a hoax. But I haven't seen the second video that you posted. All I can say is its an amazing video!! S+F for you my friend!! Great find!!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Obviously you guys have never seen CGI.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

The first video's description states it is a hoax when you view it on Youtube. On another note, I can't put my finger on it but there's something about when it turns away that just doesn't seem natural.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
If people actually bothered to read a thread beyond just the OP, they would find that, yes, this is indeed CG and was debunked by EnigmaAgent with the original source video on page 2.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
DEBUNKED

Sorry guys. Not real. Let's keep searching.

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Maybe this vid made with Vue Xstream may interest people.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

OP, I didn't think you were one that would be so easily fooled, clearly a hoax, keep up the good work.

FSF

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
WOW!!!!!!

The wow is not for the video.
The WOW is for my amazement at the overwhelming amount of ignorance that has come into this thread within the last few pages.

Sometimes there are threads that can grow to 100-200 pages within a couple of days(such as the Jerusalem Hoax). In a thread such as that, it is somewhat understandable if some have not had time to read the entire thread

I am dumbfounded at the moment, I cannot describe the ignorance that I have just read. The conclusion of this video being a hoax, was reached on page 2.

Page 2!!..........dumbfounded....

READ!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Lol yeah i've been wondering that too I came back thinking the debunking had been debunked but apparently not.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Another hoax.
Has anyone noticed that for the last 6 months this phenomeno has increased?Maybe it's just the paranoid me,but what the hell are they trying to accomplish with these videos?
Make fun of the believers or discredit the whole UFO/ET deal,so when the real one pops up noone will take it seriously?
I'm really tired of those vids and everytime i see a new thread and i open it i'm 99% sure that it's BS(the video,i mean no disrespect to the posters).

OP Star for you, for your effort and the analysis video.

I hate the hoaxers,i hope the real Ets to abduct them and probe them BIG TIME

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I certainly would not have used the words "up close & clear" to describe this video...

Sorry... YouTube fail.

edit on 21/4/11 by TrixXxtaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
If you read the description on the actual Youtube page it states it's a hoax and gives a link to the source.

Shame, I was almost excited for a second

Peace out

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
ive read thru the thread and it seems this is a hoax
so why isnt it in the hoax bin?
im not disputing its a hoax
im just curious considering how fast the other russian alien videos where binned

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Read the video description..The description itself states its a hoax. Then why you people post such things here on ATS?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join