It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible! Live Alien Grey Video *Up Close & Clear* April 2011

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Fake as #.

you're a retard if you think otherwise

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Thanks to all that have contributed to this thread. In case it was missed many pages back, this video has been proven to be a HOAX? I have NO idea why the mods haven't re-categorized this thread yet....5 pages later

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I would sure as hell like to know how some people automatically know they are real or fake?What is wrong with some people?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
If watched on Youtube the Authore has now said confirmed HOAX.

Check it out on the Youtube and you will see...

Though it did look pretty realistic.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
Thanks to all that have contributed to this thread. In case it was missed many pages back, this video has been proven to be a HOAX? I have NO idea why the mods haven't re-categorized this thread yet....5 pages later

I was thinking the same thing...

Mods, please put this thread out of its misery.
edit on 21-4-2011 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Then you have the idiots who come in and say...Ole I can fake that so easily and simply on my computer in a few mintues.So easy to tell it is CGI ...Yet not a single one of them ever have attempted to do it.Not only that even if it is fake or real,CGI and computer imaging would be hard to know if it is fake or real because they can be made to look fake or real today if you know what you are doing..But so is making stuffed creatures and dumbies.But if your gonna scream it is so easy to fake then go fake them yourself.
With this bird brain thinking.One could say Star Wars creatures Lucas made are actualy all real creatures."OLe No they are not.""I can fake them so easily simple as pie."Got to have more commom sense than this.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Then you have the idiots who come in and say...Ole I can fake that so easily and simply on my computer in a few mintues.So easy to tell it is CGI ...Yet not a single one of them ever have attempted to do it.Not only that even if it is fake or real,CGI and computer imaging would be hard to know if it is fake or real because they can be made to look fake or real today if you know what you are doing..But so is making stuffed creatures and dumbies.But if your gonna scream it is so easy to fake then go fake them yourself.
With this bird brain thinking.One could say Star Wars creatures Lucas made are actualy all real creatures."OLe No they are not.""I can fake them so easily simple as pie."Got to have more commom sense than this.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hoaxers should be named and shamed.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664

crappy CGI effects...but only because we know it is crappy CGI effects..

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Which is why no UFO video or Grey alein video makes it very far or goes viral unless it is done very very well.That might mean it is not fake.Jersualem UFO is classic case of a UFO that is very real looking but with the technology anyone who is very good at it can make it look real.But if it is not fake then it looks very real anyways.Which is why this stuff is so hard to know for sure if it is real or fake.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
ARGH! It's like a train wreck, you don't wanna watch but you can't look away! Hell, I kept reading AFTER 2 pages and all the way up to the 8 there are now knowing it was debunked! I guess I just like watching people make asses of themselves.

TAKE LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES AND READ MORE THAN JUST THE OP!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog
Heres a comaprison of the two videos,
the green is the original video whos maker said its a 3d model
the smaller blacker image is from the russia hoax video

in case you missed it, heres both videos frame grabbed to show they are the same, and the main one was always a FAKE cgi video , the maker says that in the description, someone copied it but the clues are there.
edit on 21-4-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Doesn't look gray to me, could he/she be an albino? Does anybody know if albinism can be applied to the grays?

Maybe the white color is just part of the photographic process. I hope it is. The alien is obviously alone. I hope he/she's not an outcast because of skin color. Maybe the alien is something new: "a white".

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Thats some impressive effects.
Seeing (video) is not believing..source and source alone matters.

Meanwhile, cheers for the package name...I might play around with it a bit. gotta be better than cinema 4d

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Maybe this vid made with Vue Xstream may interest people. (same programme used to made the Haiti UFO Vid)

edit on 20/4/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/4/11 by EnigmaAgent because: Extra text

Just felt like fishing this from page 2 so newcomers don't bypass it by jumping right to laugh at the chicken comment.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

crappy CGI effects...but only because we know it is crappy CGI effects..

Crappy?
Thats some sweet CGI frankly...very convincing stuff

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Just felt like fishing this from page 2 so newcomers don't bypass it by jumping right to laugh at the chicken comment.

thanks saturn, i starred that post, because its true

but hey russian snow alien, tastes like chicken

(if we cant laugh at our mistakes...)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I've worked for the government..I've seen them and this is what they look like.

So..get over it.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by truther357
I've worked for the government..I've seen them and this is what they look like.

So..get over it.

You worked for "the government" you say.

Well, that explains alot about the current state of affairs at least.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog

Originally posted by SaturnFX

thanks saturn, i starred that post, because its true

but hey russian snow alien, tastes like chicken

(if we cant laugh at our mistakes...)

Ya, but its always more enjoyable when laughing at others mistakes...

hey, a bit of egg on your face is a good and humbling experience..makes you more critical thinking in the long run. The best debators have come from some pretty muddy pits of their own design and now know the landmines to avoid

I will say though, your kneejerk post gave me a good laugh..the young guns "You see the size of that chicken?!" quote immediately came to mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join