It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible! Live Alien Grey Video *Up Close & Clear* April 2011

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Some of the members here so amaze me.

First off Alien's are living Beings just like you and I. Why would you want to hurt another Being if it hasn't done anything to you.

We might never know about this video but what I can tell you is what I do know.

Everything about that Being is correct from what I can see even down to the length of its arms. If its fake then they did a great job in their details that could be seen.

Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Some of the members here so amaze me.

You know what amazes me? That this thread is still in the A&U forum and has reached 11 pages.

We might never know about this video but what I can tell you is what I do know.

Everything about that Being is correct from what I can see even down to the length of its arms. If its fake then they did a great job in their details that could be seen.

Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Maybe the Grey in the video is a good representation of what they look like but the video was proven to be a [HOAX!] on page 2. Some people should really try and read past the OP.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
lmao the second video? oh yeah all blurry videos with weirdly bright coloring on the "alien" and black surroundings mean very good photographic quality. you know, this is completely unlike all the other proven-to-be-hoaxed alien videos. you should pat yourself on the back for finding such a gem... /sarcasm

get off the front page with this crap... one of the first responders to this thread said that either one of those two videos, or a previous video posted was a dead chicken stuffed with something? i guess people will believe anything. get off the front page and reserve the spot for worthwhile discussion and speculation. none of this plastered dummy heads with terrible video quality. if it were up to me, videos and threads pertaining to "alien sightings" except for ufo sightings would be banned from being posted. such a waste of time and a dent in the credibility to this site and its visitors. but hey, if it gets to the front page a bunch of people on this site don't have much credibility i guess.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'd like to nominate this thread as the official thread to train new members how silly they look when they don't bother to read anything. Any seconds?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Aye!!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Thanks for the support and the kind words.
Payment should arrive shortly!
Just trying to find someone who can break a hundred for me.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

This video looks remarkably like another video and proabably the same person.
And that was proven to be a fake so that means.....

Does slowing down a video supposed to give a video more credance?
Or Showing it as a Negative, Well it does save me a bit of time in debunking it.
I'm always skeptic_al when somebody attempts to verify their own work.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'm reposting this to recap the HOAX. Credit should first go to EnigmaAgent for being the first one that posted the source video of the hoax.

For anyone that missed it.

A few ATSers have done all the work here.Here and Here. There are more posts in this thread but these two are worthwhile to read. To sum it up:
The video is CGI

Video realizzato in ComputerGrafica utilizzando il software "Vue 8 xStream".

The OP video was a recording of the above video:
Embed is disabled now on original
Which now has in its description:

Found out this was a hoax guys, even the ADG get it wrong sometimes.

Credit also goes to Sprocket2cog, where two screen caps from both videos show it is the same one:

As you can see in this post:
HOAX

In Conclusion

The video was made in Vue 8 xStream and then rerecorded by a camera that was shooting the video off of a screen.

edit on 21-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I'm going to come out and say it:

Why is this topic still on the forum?

The old ATS would have moved this to the hoax forum after page 2.

All leaving it up does is confuse people that lack the ability to read past the OP.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

Finally in the Hoax forum. I guess it needed eleven pages of hits for google analytics & advertisement revenue first.

IRM

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I'd like to nominate this thread as the official thread to train new members how silly they look when they don't bother to read anything. Any seconds?

As the perputrator of the "I taste like chicken " post i second that.
wait, i should have read that first...
oh and thanks boncho

edit on 21-4-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog

oh and thanks boncho

Just to let you know mate...I think every alien video will now be considered chicken skin and breadcrumbs...you may have started a internet meme...so at least something positive came from this thread

I will never see an alien the same again.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Why was this moved to the HOAX forum?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

One of the best images of a gray I have ever seen on video.

But it's kind of like: so what? What's really the significance of this? What can we do about it?

I've been studying the Laura Knight material most recently. Heavy stuff! If true, there's NO alternative short of total spiritual freedom. The physical universe is a trap. It's just a matter of how much longer you want to stay in it.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by sprocket2cog

oh and thanks boncho

Just to let you know mate...I think every alien video will now be considered chicken skin and breadcrumbs...you may have started a internet meme...so at least something positive came from this thread

I will never see an alien the same again.

Mmmmm...... Chicken! They could have at least gotten his head the same colour. Perhaps they should have basted it with some herb butter and left it in the oven to brown for an extra 15 minutes. Gordon Ramsay would be very displeased with this effort!

IRM

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
Why was this moved to the HOAX forum?

PMSL! Cheeky Bugger!

IRM

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

*Up Close & Clear*

This blurry CGI puppet is clear? CLEAR like NU...?!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

Finally in the Hoax forum. I guess it needed eleven pages of hits for google analytics & advertisement revenue first.

IRM

Sadly, I think you might be spot on about that. It's all about site rankings and page views now it seems.
,Hell twice now in what,8 months maybe, they pulled out a self congratulatory "We made top so and so in website rankings" thread.

Hmm, where have I heard...doing whatever to pull in as many unique page views as possible...

Wait, isn't there a Mr.Cohen who is well known for that?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
Wait, isn't there a Mr.Cohen who is well known for that?

Yup! The lines between denying and promoting ignorance certainly appear to be blurring...

IRM

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The paid disinfo agents can poison the well with as many strawman arguements as they wish but it still does not change the fact aliens exist, visit our planet and many reside here. There are countless videos and pictures circulating so even if the majority are fake(not likely) it still means some(if not most) are accurate.

I have been here long enough to realise almost all the posters that cry hoax a)do not believe in ufos b)do not believe in aliens c)do not do any research. Its sickening beyond words that people with no interest in the subject cannot leave the rest of us alone who actually do take pleasure in the topic. Now I am not saying everything is real because that would be naive, but the few hoaxes that do exist only strengthen the notion that government agencies will go to great lengths to keep people blind and discredit people who otherwise are a big asset to ufology/alienology.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join