It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible! Live Alien Grey Video *Up Close & Clear* April 2011

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wazza
Have you guys seen this?

nz.news.yahoo.com... rian-snow/

Yes, that is refering to the chicken skin alien...btw, who would do something like this. I mean hoaxers give us truthers so much grief, and need to just go mount their sheep already

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The original and good work with Vue XStream. I don't know whether it was done in Lightwave or something else. I use Vue 9.5 beta right now and Lightwave 9.6. The Alien is well done but looks like a familiar model.
edit on 4/20/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/20/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I would have tried to bag and tag it... beat the shyt out of it ask questions later.... really simply filming it... a natural response to fear is to scream and hollar... what's the point of filming and staying quite if the little guy beams you to its ship....

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelknives52

It's a hoax. You forgot to read and I posted the original stolen from the artist right above you.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I hate to say this, but it's obviously fake. Even the video itself claims that it's a hoax.

I haven't read the thread, but I notice at least two red flags that scream "FAKE".

1) It's a video of a video. The video we are watching is someone else filming a screen with the "footage" on it.

2) Because of that, at the beginning of the video you can see that the "footage" is stationary. It isn't moving yet because the play button hadn't been pressed yet. After the guy pressed the play button, you can see the "footage" on the screen he was filming start moving.

3) Since it's a video of a screen, you can see the bottom of the monitor/TV this was on at 0:04 seconds.

I could make a video like this, too.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Heres a comaprison of the two videos,
the green is the original video whos maker said its a 3d model
the smaller blacker image is from the russia hoax video
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/367cf0353214.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
not real. they dont blink lol.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Wow. Proof of a hoax does not get any better than this. Come on folks. If I figure out the artist and find them, I'll alert them to the theft. Real CGI folk don't post hoaxes as it would kill their career. May not be on an English speaking forum however.

The animation is well done. I'll look at old posts from when Vue 8 was still in use. We have 9.5 beta and 9 right now. The artist would be pissed if he knew of the plagiarism.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I can't see the video because I'm at work. So I can't say whether or not it's fake. But my questions will forever be...what the hell would it take for us to actually believe an Alien video is real? There are sooooo many fake videos out there now that we could be getting fully disclosed but just don't know it. I truly think this is the best way to do it though. Throw so obvious fakes ones out there then mix in 1 or 2 legetimate real ones. People are made aware, like we are now, but at the same time are not "freaking out". Sad thing is the ones that look fake very well could be the real deal. So in my opinion we have already been fully disclosed...now it's just up to us on what we want to believe...that's the hard part.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
You want proof about aliens?

I had an alien visit me last night and he told me they don't exist. So there it is, they don't exist.

edit on 20-4-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Lol, well...they must not be real then if one came to you and said that. Whew...that makes my life a lot easier.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Its a HOAX the user has edited the description:

Found out this was a hoax guys, even the ADG get it wrong sometimes.

Check Out Proof Here: www.facebook.com...

ADG Facebook: www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
There is only one thing left to do in this thread:
HOAX BIN

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
You want proof about aliens?

I had an alien visit me last night and he told me they don't exist. So there it is, they don't exist.

edit on 20-4-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

Well my alien visited me last nite to confirm that he does exist. you cant prove that he doesnt

all jokes aside, yah hoax video.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Gee... another hoax. Didn't see that one coming.

As always many within the UFO community here let down the whole team by wanting to believe some bogus alien footage is real so badly, that they suspend all disbelief and critical thinking. When are some people here going to get a clue and opt for credibility instead?

Is it any wonder the world laughs?

IRM

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

If it's fake, it's VERY good.

I was going to make the point that, if at any point in your life, you see footage of an E.T. are you going to be so desensitized from Hollywood effects that you will no longer consider other possiblities? What makes you think you'd recognize real footage.

Go back only 20 years, and this would have been the most real looking footage ever!

edit on 21-4-2011 by TenFourAnimation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

O.k. Shaky camera, blurry video... What time of day is it, can't even tell with the filter? overlaying the video, which i call more subterfuge...

SUBTERFUGE.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Good vid but I am beginning to believe that these little guys are not aliens from way out there at all. I rather think they are permanent residents "in" our earth and have been here as long as we have. Watchers? Names are of little importance. It's possible that they are closely involved with the evolution of the earth systems, the mineral, plant, animal and human forms. I'll even go a step further and say that perhaps it is their activities in history which have been responsible for our formation of religions.

Who, exactly, are they? If we do not know we may at least be sure that there is good reason for our ignorance. But, guys from some other solar system come here to mess with human women and cut up cattle and mine gold in Africa seems a lot less likely than what I propose.

It is in our nature to see mysteries in things which we do not understand and sometimes to fear. I am beginning to think there is no mystery at all and no reason for not "seeing" these folk as anything other than benevolent.

The Christians talk about "Intelligent Design". Why not God telling this advanced race to use their intelligence to design our world for us and to keep it vital. Why is that such a wild thought?

I tend to believe it because it makes sense where religions do not.
edit on 21-4-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TenFourAnimation
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

If it's fake, it's VERY good.

I was going to make the point that, if at any point in your life, you see footage of an E.T. are you going to be so desensitized from Hollywood effects that you will no longer consider other possiblities? What makes you think you'd recognize real footage.

Go back only 20 years, and this would have been the most real looking footage ever!

PS
The footage is quite impressive as far as footage of actual ET's on the internet go. I find it more convincing than the alien autopsy videos.
This would NOT take a 3-d animator 1 hour. I know for a fact.

If it's a fake it's very good?
Come on, an Alien? If it came all this way to Earth with any kind of technology what so ever, why is it looking around and spinning around like it has an I.Q. of a dog. If it was feet away from a Human with some unknown technology in it's hands, why is it standing there like a confused moron?

If i'm landed on an Alien world with beings not like me in any way, i'm not going to be standing around looking at the sky... Then swing around like a puppet on a stick... I'm going to be at the very least as concealed as possible, that is IF i'm caught out in the open!
edit on 4/21/2011 by Brainiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Let's sing a song
"
This is fake this is fake, it's friggen fake (jingle bells tune)
This is lamer than lame sauce covered in extra lameness. With an extra topping of sh*t son this is lame.
Followed by a side plate of noob lameness.

I don't really know, but safe to say my point is clear. FAKE, debunked.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join